Sigm{und|a}

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Snake Sneak

Post Tuesday, 31st May 2011, 19:22

Sigm{und|a}

Is it just me, or does Sigmund's tile look an awful lot like a certain similarly-named boss character from Mega Man X?

And if so, what happens if you name your character "Zero"? Will said unique scream "ZELLO MUST DiEeEeE!!!111|||onetyone"? ;)
The Ed draws near! What dost thou deaux?

Vestibule Violator

Post Tuesday, 31st May 2011, 19:44

Re: Sigm{und|a}

Sorry, I just don't see it. The color palate's wrong, the stance is wrong, the choice of weapon is wrong, face is wrong, and the build is wrong. I mean, Sigmund looks downright scrawny to me, whereas Sigma was kind of huge and broad shouldered. I guess they are both bald.

Feel free to name your characters after whoever you like though. Zero strikes me as a good candidate for a highly evasive long swords build (dunno about race. High Elf? Demigod? Or heck, undead- he died and came back often enough). Maybe hybridized with sling bullets or low level conjurations, but I never used his ranged attacks anyways. :p

When I saw this the subject line for this thread I thought maybe this was going to be a suggestion to randomize the genders of uniques. Sigmunda! :lol:

Crypt Cleanser

Post Friday, 3rd June 2011, 14:57

When I saw this the subject line for this thread I thought maybe this was going to be a suggestion to randomize the genders of uniques. Sigmunda!

Or having a wand of transgenderization :mrgreen:
duvessa wrote:Christ, you can't remove anything without tavern complaining about it.

Snake Sneak

Post Saturday, 4th June 2011, 02:37

When I see the thread title, I thought you mean... Sig Muna!

Sewers Scotsman

Post Friday, 15th July 2011, 13:05

Roderic wrote:
When I saw this the subject line for this thread I thought maybe this was going to be a suggestion to randomize the genders of uniques. Sigmunda!

Or having a wand of transgenderization :mrgreen:

Zapping: p - a wand of transgenderization
Press: ? - help, Shift-Dir - straight line, f - you
Really target yourself?

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner