who would win a iq test?

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 3rd August 2015, 03:45

who would win a iq test?

who here would win a iq test if we all took it????
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 3rd August 2015, 03:47

Re: who would win a iq test?

Bob
Spoiler: show
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

Spider Stomper

Post Monday, 3rd August 2015, 04:37

Sigmund

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Monday, 3rd August 2015, 04:38

Probably you.
take it easy

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Monday, 3rd August 2015, 13:20

I already did, but it was so demoralizing to the rest of the tavern that I had to use my superior intellect to invent a time machine and undo it. I realized, though, that just undoing the test wasn't really enough, so I went back even further and hit my baby self in the head a couple of times, so I wouldn't win the IQ contest in the first place. Then I returned to just before I invented the time machine, and sabotaged it, so my past self would just vanish into the fabric of spacetime.

Unfortunately, due to the brain damage I inflicted on myself, I no longer understand the ramifications of my time tampering. So the answer to your original question is Nerd Trog.

For this message the author dowan has received thanks: 2
Berder, Sandman25

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Monday, 3rd August 2015, 18:05

twelwe wrote:who here would win a iq test if we all took it????

Probably not the guy who can't even spell his own user name right.

Crypt Cleanser

Post Monday, 3rd August 2015, 18:18

Or, even less likely, the one who never recognized it as a misspelling in the first place until you pointed it out. All this time I've pronounced it like the number. I feel violated.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 3rd August 2015, 19:02

so what? i bet you both are dumber than a smart bird put together
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks: 2
Arrhythmia, yesno

Tomb Titivator

Post Monday, 3rd August 2015, 21:29

whoever has the highest winrate

Sar

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 3rd August 2015, 21:34

the smartest move is not to play though

For this message the author Sar has received thanks:
Arrhythmia

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 4th August 2015, 21:29

dowan wrote:I already did, but it was so demoralizing to the rest of the tavern that I had to use my superior intellect to invent a time machine and undo it. I realized, though, that just undoing the test wasn't really enough, so I went back even further and hit my baby self in the head a couple of times, so I wouldn't win the IQ contest in the first place. Then I returned to just before I invented the time machine, and sabotaged it, so my past self would just vanish into the fabric of spacetime.

Unfortunately, due to the brain damage I inflicted on myself, I no longer understand the ramifications of my time tampering. So the answer to your original question is Nerd Trog.

Are you Jace?

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Wednesday, 5th August 2015, 14:04

Jace? As in Jan's brother from space ghost? No, sadly.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 5th August 2015, 15:05

dowan wrote:Jace? As in Jan's brother from space ghost? No, sadly.

Maybe if it was only against Blip...
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

For this message the author Siegurt has received thanks:
dowan

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 5th August 2015, 17:57

Not sure if that's sarcastic or not, but in either case, the Jace I was refering to is the magic the gathering planeswalker (basically a powerful wizard who travels between worlds). He's associated with blue, the color of intelligence/arcane magic, and has a backstory of wiping his memories and there's probably time travel in there somewhere if you looked hard enough. I don't follow it that closely.

For this message the author tasonir has received thanks:
dowan

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Wednesday, 5th August 2015, 20:22

tasonir wrote:

Not sure if that's sarcastic or not, but in either case, the Jace I was refering to is the magic the gathering planeswalker (basically a powerful wizard who travels between worlds). He's associated with blue, the color of intelligence/arcane magic, and has a backstory of wiping his memories and there's probably time travel in there somewhere if you looked hard enough. I don't follow it that closely.

Nerd.

For this message the author Rast has received thanks:
yesno

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 5th August 2015, 20:25

Rast wrote:
tasonir wrote:

Nerd.

Wait, are you implying that the mtg plainswalker jace is somehow nerdier than the space ghost and occasional jusice league jace?

For this message the author Siegurt has received thanks:
dowan

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner