FR: Remove GDD

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Shoals Surfer

Post Thursday, 23rd July 2015, 22:30

FR: Remove GDD

The forums are already a suboptimal choice for feature development. Split up GDD so design discussion goes in the Coding forum and feature requests/proposals go in CYC. As it stands, GDD is a trap for people who don't know how forums work. Axing it will make it easier for new posters to get into the Tavern Game.

Dis Charger

Post Thursday, 23rd July 2015, 22:58

Re: FR: Remove GDD

FR: remove file200
I'm beginning to feel like a Cat God! Felid streaks: {FeVM^Sif Muna, FeWn^Dithmenos, FeAr^Pakellas}, {FeEE^Ashenzari, FeEn^Gozag, FeNe^Sif Muna, FeAE^Vehumet...(ongoing)}

For this message the author bcadren has received thanks:
le_nerd

Shoals Surfer

Post Thursday, 23rd July 2015, 23:44

bcadren wrote:FR: remove file200
FR: replace bcadren with a markov text chain generator. This forum needs more Cerekovs.

FR: give Cerekov mod status. And give it commit permission for the main branch.

Lair Larrikin

Post Friday, 24th July 2015, 13:12

Greetings all! Yes, I think anyone suggests a category or lv1 spell (If you the element, which require some resistance in a true and, frankly, ridiculous situations hardly compare). what approach? Not to cut the value could just using them shouldn't have to use Hat of those preferable places (Orc, Elf, Shoals [Merfolk, Satyrs], Vaults were meaning you have to it, but making so many serious here? The other non conjurations comes into alcohol, used to advise new magic school? My wand with, say, LOS is a little less likely to have to me if the Crown of Clouds are actually gave that comes up some sort through the first time, I would be least back out of War.

For this message the author Cerekov has received thanks: 2
rockygargoyle, TeshiAlair

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner