unnecessary post

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Sunday, 21st June 2015, 03:24

unnecessary post

this is a message for you. would you believe this was originally a very serious thread? peeking out from behind this computer was a good thought out suggestion that the devs would have deleted once again. it used to be different, my great idea posts would just get ignored but now they get deleted. so i just deleted the idea myself this time before the devs get ahold of it, implement it, then vanish from the fucking face of the monitor it. screw you, you!
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks:
duvessa

Dungeon Master

Post Sunday, 21st June 2015, 03:53

Re: unnecessary post

dev note: this thread will be moved to the trash forum in 24 hours depending on the time zone.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Sunday, 21st June 2015, 04:01

aint nobody needed to bring time zones into the equation. my counteroffer is that you have 24 hours to successfully kickstart this idea or it will never be posted....
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks:
pickled_heretic

Pandemonium Purger

Post Sunday, 21st June 2015, 04:05

gonna edit the op in 23:59 and that way you have to sift through garbage for my idea. owned....

Pandemonium Purger

Post Sunday, 21st June 2015, 04:06

as a garbage man gammafunk you should be used to sorting out the junky bin contents. damn dude trace elements of pure ownage found on the scene of the crime....

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks: 2
Arrhythmia, duvessa

Dungeon Master

Post Sunday, 21st June 2015, 04:27

dev note: (to no one in particular) yes I do collect some garbage like all the duvessa posts in the trash forum, but the trace ownage detected was only on the cherished roguelike and roguelikelike[-lite] community when certain griefers promised a pizza tornado branch in april but delivered only on broken dreams and silence. We will likely not forget that ownage with a capital `O' and will certainly never forgive.

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner