New Demon: Succubus

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 17th June 2015, 05:46

New Demon: Succubus

Succubus: A demonic flying bus that sucs u in and spits u out.

succubus (6) | Spd: 50 | HD: 20 | HP: 200-250 | AC/EV: 20/10 | Dam: 50 | demonic | Res: magic(150), hellfire, elec++, rot, neg+++, torm | Vul: holy++ | XP: 25000 | Sp: suck, blow | Sz: huge

Suck: Sucks you in. Blinks you next to the succubus and does 3d10 damage (because you hit the bus). Resisted by strength.
Blow: Blows you at a wall, the same as octopode crusher throwing.

Appears in hells, panda, and abyss. What do you think?

For this message the author duvessa has received thanks:
Sar

Crypt Cleanser

Post Wednesday, 17th June 2015, 06:02

Re: New Demon: Succubus

If we for a second imagine that this is a succubus and not a bus and she has those huge stats and will beat up my character while I can't do anything about it, I think that's pretty hot. Support.

For this message the author Wahaha has received thanks:
Sar

mps

Tomb Titivator

Post Wednesday, 17th June 2015, 06:17

The game could use more bus-themed monsters.
Dungeon Crawling Advice tl;dr: Protect ya neck.

For this message the author mps has received thanks:
Arrhythmia

Dungeon Master

Post Wednesday, 17th June 2015, 06:30

Picking two reasons to reject it at random: 6 shouldn't resist torment and you don't know how octopode crusher throwing works. Moving to CYC in the hope that others can improve on the design space.

For this message the author gammafunk has received thanks:
Arrhythmia

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 17th June 2015, 06:43

That's only because nobody knows how octopode crusher throwing works

For this message the author duvessa has received thanks: 2
Hirsch I, Sar

Abyss Ambulator

Post Wednesday, 17th June 2015, 09:27

Incubus: a bus that's kind of like a kraken and can shoot ink.

Sar

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 17th June 2015, 10:16

In the medieval fantasy world of Álfheimr, succubus princess Astarotte Ygvar, the first princess of the kingdom of Ygvarland (ユグヴァルランド Yuguvarurando?), has just reached the age of 10. 10 years old is a special age for a young succubus, as it is when they are traditionally expected to form a male harem.

In order to maintain their body and preserve their beautiful appearance, Succubi who have undergone puberty must consume male essence, much like how a vampire must consume blood. Initially a mere kiss will suffice, however as Succubi mature into young adults they eventually need to consume a liquid called "sáðfryma," better known as semen, to sustain themselves. The harems they form ensure a steady and safe supply of the liquid.

The princess, however, bears a great dislike against men, and only agrees to create a harem if a human male is to join, as humans are said to be extinct. However her followers are somehow able to find a human male named Naoya Tohara who, along with his daughter Asuha, is brought to the monster realm to be part of Astarotte's harem.

For this message the author Sar has received thanks: 3
Arrhythmia, duvessa, Hirsch I

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 17th June 2015, 10:48

Full support, but only if we also get an incubus.
DCSS: 97:...MfCj}SpNeBaEEGrFE{HaAKTrCK}DsFESpHu{FoArNaBe}
FeEE{HOIEMiAE}GrGlHuWrGnWrNaAKBaFi{MiDeMfDe}{DrAKTrAMGhEnGnWz}
{PaBeDjFi}OgAKPaCAGnCjOgCKMfAEAtCKSpCjDEEE{HOSu
Bloat: 17: RaRoPrPh{GuStGnCa}{ArEtZoNb}KiPaAnDrBXDBQOApDaMeAGBiOCNKAsFnFlUs{RoBoNeWi

Abyss Ambulator

Post Wednesday, 17th June 2015, 11:51

Outcubus: a bus that's openly gay. (would work better in nethack, but hey.)

Barkeep

Post Wednesday, 17th June 2015, 14:22

duvessa wrote:That's only because nobody knows how octopode crusher throwing works

my favorite part of this is the idea that gammafunk woke up one day, drooling at his desk, and after the sleep cleared from his eyes, he saw his computer screen filled with eldritch code and imagined stony tentacles playing at the back of his neck, and with resigned pleasure, he inputted the sequence of characters that would commit it to the game. A cyclopean landscape appeared in his mind, and an eldritch gratitude made itself known throughout his body, and he shied away from the knowledge of what he had done, knowing it would obliterate his sanity in a moment.

e: I just noticed I used "eldritch" twice in two sentences, and I'm not going to correct it, but I'm filled with shame. At least Lovecraft usually managed a couple paragraphs or so before repeating himself.
Last edited by archaeo on Wednesday, 17th June 2015, 16:38, edited 1 time in total.

For this message the author archaeo has received thanks: 5
and into, Arrhythmia, megawidget, rockygargoyle, thromnambular

Swamp Slogger

Post Wednesday, 17th June 2015, 15:16

Will it ask for $ 3,50 ?

Dungeon Master

Post Wednesday, 17th June 2015, 16:15

archaeo wrote:
duvessa wrote:That's only because nobody knows how octopode crusher throwing works

my favorite part of this is the idea that gammafunk woke up one day, drooling at his desk, and after the sleep cleared from his eyes, he saw his computer screen filled with eldritch code and imagined stony tentacles playing at the back of his neck, and with resigned pleasure, he inputted the sequence of characters that would commit it to the game. A cyclopean landscape appeared in his mind, and an eldritch gratitude made itself known throughout his body, and he shied away from the knowledge of what he had done, knowing it would obliterate his sanity in a moment.

this explains a lot of the codebase, actually

For this message the author wheals has received thanks: 6
and into, archaeo, Arrhythmia, duvessa, Hirsch I, qwesdf

Spider Stomper

Post Wednesday, 17th June 2015, 17:06

Omnibus: the terrifying demon lord of all bus-themed monsters, he has come from Cybertron to claim the allspark... wait, what?

Shoals Surfer

Post Wednesday, 17th June 2015, 19:37

Sar wrote:
In the medieval fantasy world of Álfheimr, succubus princess Astarotte Ygvar, the first princess of the kingdom of Ygvarland (ユグヴァルランド Yuguvarurando?), has just reached the age of 10. 10 years old is a special age for a young succubus, as it is when they are traditionally expected to form a male harem.

In order to maintain their body and preserve their beautiful appearance, Succubi who have undergone puberty must consume male essence, much like how a vampire must consume blood. Initially a mere kiss will suffice, however as Succubi mature into young adults they eventually need to consume a liquid called "sáðfryma," better known as semen, to sustain themselves. The harems they form ensure a steady and safe supply of the liquid.

The princess, however, bears a great dislike against men, and only agrees to create a harem if a human male is to join, as humans are said to be extinct. However her followers are somehow able to find a human male named Naoya Tohara who, along with his daughter Asuha, is brought to the monster realm to be part of Astarotte's harem.

That whole show is cringeworthy. There's like, incest, pedophilia, polygamy, and a whole bunch of other really uncomfortable things going on at any given time.

Sar

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 17th June 2015, 19:52

...that sounds like you watched it all?

For this message the author Sar has received thanks: 2
Arrhythmia, duvessa

Shoals Surfer

Post Wednesday, 17th June 2015, 19:52

Yes

For this message the author pickled_heretic has received thanks: 3
Arrhythmia, duvessa, Sar

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Thursday, 18th June 2015, 20:58

pickled_heretic wrote:That whole show is cringeworthy. There's like, incest, pedophilia, polygamy, and a whole bunch of other really uncomfortable things going on at any given time.

I haven't watched anime much in the last 10 years or so (I did in college somewhat more often, having much more free time)...But sounds like it's time to go back! :P

Swamp Slogger

Post Friday, 19th June 2015, 16:42

mps wrote:The game could use more bus-themed monsters.

Cereal Bus: Originally meant to transmit information, it now hauls bread. Guaranteed drop of 2-5 bread rations upon killing.

School Bus: Aquatic. Releases 2-3 giant carp upon killing.

For this message the author dornbeast has received thanks:
Sar

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner