If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Tomb Titivator

Post Saturday, 16th May 2015, 03:17

I just realized how crazy it is that people have thousands of posts here
If you are offended by something I've posted, just PM me. It probably wasn't intentional.

For this message the author Greyr has received thanks: 2
cerebovssquire, duvessa

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Saturday, 16th May 2015, 03:21

Re: Allow formicids to use shields without unarmed delay pen

Greyr wrote:I just realized how crazy it is that people have thousands of posts here

Is it crazier that I have 3000+ posts, or that I average over 3 posts/day from the time that I created this account, or that I literally read (or at least glance at) everything that's posted on the forums, and have for almost 3 years?
Spoiler: show
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

Tomb Titivator

Post Saturday, 16th May 2015, 03:25

Siegurt wrote:
Greyr wrote:I just realized how crazy it is that people have thousands of posts here

Is it crazier that I have 3000+ posts, or that I average over 3 posts/day from the time that I created this account, or that I literally read (or at least glance at) everything that's posted on the forums, and have for almost 3 years?

Honestly, Im super cool with whatever you do as long as it doesn't hurt other people and makes you happy in life.

But probably the 3 posts average a day.
If you are offended by something I've posted, just PM me. It probably wasn't intentional.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Saturday, 16th May 2015, 03:28

Greyr wrote:
Siegurt wrote:

Honestly, Im super cool with whatever you do as long as it doesn't hurt other people and makes you happy in life.

But probably the 3 posts average a day.

Then check out Sandman25:
Total Posts: 7983 (3.64% of all posts / 9.65 posts per day)
Spoiler: show
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

Tomb Titivator

Post Saturday, 16th May 2015, 03:34

But probably the 3 posts average a day.[/quote]
Then check out Sandman25:
Total Posts: 7983 (3.64% of all posts / 9.65 posts per day)[/quote]

Oh dang, I didnt realize how much he had posted per day. What a champion :)

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Saturday, 16th May 2015, 03:45

sometimes i wonder if, after i die, people will judge me based on my forums posts
take it easy

For this message the author Arrhythmia has received thanks: 5
all before, cerebovssquire, Hirsch I, PleasingFungus, rockygargoyle

Tomb Titivator

Post Saturday, 16th May 2015, 03:49

Arrhythmia wrote:

sometimes i wonder if, after i die, people will judge me based on my forums posts

It doesnt even matter dude. Youve spread so much love on these forums that you are for sure getting into DCSS heaven.

For this message the author Greyr has received thanks: 3
Arrhythmia, PleasingFungus, rockygargoyle

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Saturday, 16th May 2015, 04:42

Arrhythmia wrote:

why would that change just because you died

For this message the author nicolae has received thanks: 6
Arrhythmia, chequers, duvessa, PleasingFungus, rockygargoyle, tedric

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Saturday, 16th May 2015, 06:14

nicolae wrote:
Arrhythmia wrote:

why would that change just because you died

why are you assuming the idea that scares me is that they will judge me?
take it easy

For this message the author Arrhythmia has received thanks:
rockygargoyle

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Saturday, 16th May 2015, 11:22

Greyr wrote:Oh dang, I didnt realize how much he had posted per day. What a champion :)

I knew it would happen :)
Don't look at me, I have an excuse as I am alone in foreign country for several years and the forum satisfies my social instinct. It is not typical I think.

Tomb Titivator

Post Saturday, 16th May 2015, 20:12

Re: Posts

Sandman25 wrote:
Greyr wrote:Oh dang, I didnt realize how much he had posted per day. What a champion :)

I knew it would happen :)
Don't look at me, I have an excuse as I am alone in foreign country for several years and the forum satisfies my social instinct. It is not typical I think.

If you ever want to legitimately talk about something that isn't roguelike related I'm here for you man. I'm an actual human being and not a clip art leaf, I promise!

For this message the author Greyr has received thanks:
Sandman25

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Monday, 18th May 2015, 01:29

I have no fucking idea why I like to post here so damn much. maybe because you all are amazing, and I dont know that many people who like the same things as I do. Reddit is too damn big, my Facebook is crap, but here, I know everyone, everyone knows me, everyone likes crawl, for example. (except Sar. and Bloax. And Sandman. wait, scrap that, nobody likes Crawl.)
my posts are to be read in a mildly playful tone, with a deep, sexy voice.

For this message the author Hirsch I has received thanks:
Sandman25

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 18th May 2015, 17:41

I mostly post from work - I'm avoiding doing productive things :P As long as I keep an eye on myself it isn't a bad idea to take a break every now and then, and lately I've gotten better about being more productive, a month or two ago I was going a bit overboard on break time.

I definitely don't cover all the posts on the YASD/YAVP/CIP board, but I try to get in there and give (mostly) correct advice from time to time. I'm up to 2.40 posts a day, which sounds kind of low to me, but then again I've taken breaks for a few weeks/months every now and then, which lowers the average.

Slime Squisher

Post Thursday, 21st May 2015, 18:07

Are the devs ever going to release a game they can monetise? I mean like ever?
Lord of Lignification, we bow down to you.

...why aren't you bowing? Stop reading this and bow.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Friday, 22nd May 2015, 04:33

treerex5 wrote:Are the devs ever going to release a game they can monetise? I mean like ever?

well it costs money to sign up for the tavern and use the knowledge bots on irc, so

Tomb Titivator

Post Friday, 22nd May 2015, 07:40

So does that mean w should value our accounts instead of posting whatever ninsense popped indri our minds?

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner