Putting a Piece of Junk Mail in My Wastepaper Basket

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Dis Charger

Post Sunday, 26th April 2015, 08:40

Putting a Piece of Junk Mail in My Wastepaper Basket

I discovered a piece of junk mail on my door mat. I carried the item away from my front door and held it above my wastepaper basket. I opened my hand, thereby allowing the piece of junk mail to fall into the basket.
I'm beginning to feel like a Cat God! Felid streaks: {FeVM^Sif Muna, FeWn^Dithmenos, FeAr^Pakellas}, {FeEE^Ashenzari, FeEn^Gozag, FeNe^Sif Muna, FeAE^Vehumet...(ongoing)}

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Sunday, 26th April 2015, 09:06

Re: Putting a Piece of Junk Mail in My Wastepaper Basket

tried to do that to this post. did not work.
my posts are to be read in a mildly playful tone, with a deep, sexy voice.

For this message the author Hirsch I has received thanks: 7
Arrhythmia, bcadren, Bloax, cerebovssquire, dowan, rockygargoyle, tedric

Slime Squisher

Post Monday, 27th April 2015, 04:32

Tried to do that to this post.

Computer wouldn't fit in basket.
Last edited by treerex5 on Sunday, 3rd May 2015, 03:20, edited 1 time in total.
Lord of Lignification, we bow down to you.

...why aren't you bowing? Stop reading this and bow.

Slime Squisher

Post Monday, 27th April 2015, 06:23

Hirsch I wrote:tried to do that to this post. did not work.

G'morning good sirs! Redditor and mod of /r/Roguelikes here. You may not have been able to drop this post (since it's not a physically tangible object) but you did drop your mic, sir! *tips fedora*

The above post is *way* too cringe-tastic. I guess less sophistication is to be expected from posters who do not spend as much time debating Atheism with the characteristic civility of Reddit Gold users, whom, like myself, are the only Members validated to post on /r/AtheismLounge.

I have found that *true* friends are made ONLY through respectful interactions with women. My new project is publicizing Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup by standing near the Student Union building at my community college handing roses to the *gorgeous* women who pass by with small cards affixed with a yellow ribbon which say "git clone https://github.com/crawl/crawl.git" or "/r/dcss" printed in Helvetica--simplicty is elegance, my friends!

I, of course, being an ambassador for the Crawl community always present myself as the epitome of respectability. I am invariably wearing my trilby, pinstriped vest and a goatee that is shaped fortnightly. Most of the small-minded sheep on campus (it is community college, after all, but I am different--that's another story) scoff at me because, forgive their stupidity, they cannot see past my weight (BMI is confirmed bullcrap, excuse my language) even though I am dressed so much better than them.

Thanks for reading, sirs and/or madams!
-- n1000, Rationalist Atheist, moderator of /r/dcss, /r/loseit, and thrice-gilded redditor.

For this message the author n1000 has received thanks: 9
archaeo, Arrhythmia, cerebovssquire, duvessa, Hirsch I, rockygargoyle, Sar, Sivar, XuaXua

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Thursday, 30th April 2015, 16:49

copy pasted it to Reddit, got a LOT (13) upvotes. this is now a copypasta. thank you good sir. :roll:

Dis Charger

Post Saturday, 2nd May 2015, 02:45

Is it Friday? Why is it Friday?
I'm beginning to feel like a Cat God! Felid streaks: {FeVM^Sif Muna, FeWn^Dithmenos, FeAr^Pakellas}, {FeEE^Ashenzari, FeEn^Gozag, FeNe^Sif Muna, FeAE^Vehumet...(ongoing)}

Swamp Slogger

Post Saturday, 2nd May 2015, 03:08

Hirsch I wrote:copy pasted it to Reddit, got a LOT (13) upvotes. this is now a copypasta. thank you good sir. :roll:

But you removed all dcss references! You traitor!

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Saturday, 2nd May 2015, 10:24

rockygargoyle wrote:
Hirsch I wrote:copy pasted it to Reddit, got a LOT (13) upvotes. this is now a copypasta. thank you good sir. :roll:

But you removed all dcss references! You traitor!

well, copy-pastas are often adapted for the context.
wait, are you E-Stalking me? mods, plz ban.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Sunday, 3rd May 2015, 23:13

Waifuism really isn't for everyone. While you say that you could never handle a romantic relationship with someone who couldn't love you back, then that really isn't an issue for me. Just having these one-sided feelings is enough for me.

I do sometimes feel kind of sad that she can never return my affections and that I can never truly be with her though.

As for 2D friends (furendos as you say), I can't really say that I see it as a special thing, but I guess I do have them. Lots of them, in fact. I have a 2D role model as well (Hatsune Miku) who I aspire to be like.

If a wonderful 3D girl whom you shared interests and personality walked up to you one day and invited you to a date over coffee, would you accept with the potential result of being in a relationship?

No. I'm completely romantically uninterested in 3D relationships. Not for any special reason, but I just am.

Sar

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Sunday, 3rd May 2015, 23:19

somebody tell that guy about tulpas

Dis Charger

Post Monday, 4th May 2015, 00:46

The original post here was a copypasta from http://www.dullestblog.com

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner