New Tile for Khufu

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Snake Sneak

Post Sunday, 15th March 2015, 14:57

New Tile for Khufu

Dear Sir or Madam,

The time has come to inform you that I am of the opinion that the origininal, self-created being known only by the name of Khufu is in dire need of a new tile for the very simple reason that his current artistic incarnation looks virtually identical to the affronts to the cyrcle of life and death that are Greater Mummies. In fact, I once finished a game without even realizing that I even encountered the mighty and evil Khufu. I am of the opinion that this would be a simple step in ever so slightly improving our beloved game in that it would make more visually oriented individuals less prone to confusing Khufu for a Greater Mummy.

I hereby nominate grand master craftsman CanOfWorms for this undertaking by virtue of his experience in making aesthetically pleasent and clear tiles.

Dictated but not read,

comebcakshane

Tomb Titivator

Post Sunday, 15th March 2015, 18:04

Re: New Tile for Khufu

This is not really GDD material.

Anyway, if you feel that strongly about the tile you could have your secretary draft one up for you.
If you are offended by something I've posted, just PM me. It probably wasn't intentional.

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner