Warp Weapon and Excurruru..iat... Wounds that rly hurt much

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Snake Sneak

Post Tuesday, 17th February 2015, 03:19

Warp Weapon and Excurruru..iat... Wounds that rly hurt much

I wish they would be useable on fists as well. y not? Nobody with a weapon uses those anyway <-----uhhhhh, this part will meet granite-hard resistance.

and dont tell me that i can use transmutations for those. there is no dispersal form and lich sucks for bare-fisted offense. would be nice for those undead races like ghoul and vampire who have good UC and necro but cant use half of the necro or tranmute spells because they are unliving

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Tuesday, 17th February 2015, 03:23

Re: Warp Weapon and Excurruru..iat... Wounds that rly hurt m

The thing is, warp weapon is helpful if you don't have good base damage with your weapon. For example, if you have a quickblade in zot and no aux attacks, warp weapon can help you kill orbs of fire. But, if you are using unarmed combat and are at a stage in the game when you're considering getting warp weapon, your damage is already quite high and you don't need it.

You can get confusing touch.
streaks: 5 fifteen rune octopodes. 15 diverse chars. 13 random chars. 24 NaWn^gozag.
251 total wins Berder hyperborean + misc
83/108 recent wins (76%)
guides: safe tactics value of ac/ev/sh forum toxicity

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 17th February 2015, 03:50

There's not much point in having unarmed combat in the game if it's going to be the same as using a weapon anyway.

For this message the author duvessa has received thanks: 2
Brannock, Sar

Dis Charger

Post Tuesday, 24th February 2015, 03:15

duvessa wrote:There's not much point in having unarmed combat in the game if it's going to be the same as using a weapon anyway.

And all the weapon types are mostly kind of same-y anyways. [Axes' difference becomes relevant very rarely for a good player. Short Blades greater stabbing is cool ... Ice balls are really cool ... and the Reaching thing on polearms is nice...but in practical combat they come across as the same; swords and maces are almost completely identical ... I like playing cards ... and ... identical twins are creepy ... outside of having no 1H option staves are pretty close to the same ... you shall not pass ... the real problem though is that M&F and Swords are already identical if we are avoiding ... alphaville ... sameness.]

PIKACHU!
I'm beginning to feel like a Cat God! Felid streaks: {FeVM^Sif Muna, FeWn^Dithmenos, FeAr^Pakellas}, {FeEE^Ashenzari, FeEn^Gozag, FeNe^Sif Muna, FeAE^Vehumet...(ongoing)}

For this message the author bcadren has received thanks:
comebackshane

Snake Sneak

Post Tuesday, 24th February 2015, 04:26

bcadren wrote:
duvessa wrote:There's not much point in having unarmed combat in the game if it's going to be the same as using a weapon anyway.

And all the weapon types are mostly kind of same-y anyways. [Axes' difference becomes relevant very rarely for a good player. Short Blades greater stabbing is cool ... Ice balls are really cool ... and the Reaching thing on polearms is nice...but in practical combat they come across as the same; swords and maces are almost completely identical ... I like playing cards ... and ... identical twins are creepy ... outside of having no 1H option staves are pretty close to the same ... you shall not pass ... the real problem though is that M&F and Swords are already identical if we are avoiding ... alphaville ... sameness.]

PIKACHU!

The Pikachu at the end convinced me. +1

For this message the author comebackshane has received thanks:
mechanicalmaniac

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 24th February 2015, 05:53

comebackshane wrote:
bcadren wrote:

PIKACHU!

It's like something from a 12 year old's myspace page

Dis Charger

Post Tuesday, 24th February 2015, 06:20

duvessa wrote:
comebackshane wrote:
bcadren wrote:And all the weapon types are mostly kind of same-y anyways. [Axes' difference becomes relevant very rarely for a good player. Short Blades greater stabbing is cool ... Ice balls are really cool ... and the Reaching thing on polearms is nice...but in practical combat they come across as the same; swords and maces are almost completely identical ... I like playing cards ... and ... identical twins are creepy ... outside of having no 1H option staves are pretty close to the same ... you shall not pass ... the real problem though is that M&F and Swords are already identical if we are avoiding ... alphaville ... sameness.]

PIKACHU!

you are like something like from a like 7 year old's social media talk site on wikipedia and shit...also you are an orphan, lol...and your brother died, and was eaten by a troll...lololol.
I'm beginning to feel like a Cat God! Felid streaks: {FeVM^Sif Muna, FeWn^Dithmenos, FeAr^Pakellas}, {FeEE^Ashenzari, FeEn^Gozag, FeNe^Sif Muna, FeAE^Vehumet...(ongoing)}

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 24th February 2015, 06:24

yup

For this message the author duvessa has received thanks: 2
cerebovssquire, rockygargoyle

Snake Sneak

Post Wednesday, 25th February 2015, 18:49

bcadren wrote:
duvessa wrote:
comebackshane wrote:The Pikachu at the end convinced me. +1

you are like something like from a like 7 year old's social media talk site on wikipedia and shit...also you are an orphan, lol...and your brother died, and was eaten by a troll...lololol.

Code:
6 | Corner | Noticed Myspace's ghost
7 | Corner | Killed Myspace's ghost

Sar

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 25th February 2015, 19:26

why would you bump this

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 25th February 2015, 19:36

to get me more thanks