Zin reform, possible ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Snake Sneak

Post Saturday, 7th February 2015, 01:36

Zin reform, possible ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reform ALL the good gods!

Zin now only accepts gnolls as followers.
Zin's tithe can now only be paid with MasterCard and grants no piety, but you can eventually get a silver credit card as a god gift at high piety that allows using divine abilites without paying their usual cost.
Zin followers must eat nothing but rhubarb.
Piety is now only gained by constantly hopping around one one leg IRL. Needless to say that you need to wear a blindfold, put one arm on your back, and hold a teaspoon in your remaining free hand. The game registers this by linking with your webcam and puting the resulting live stream on twitch.tv.

Granted powers:

Placebo Protection ('''''''): Zin may or may not save you from certain death and/or mutations, whichever horrible fate meets you first. Nobody knows.
Gospel Singer (*'''''): Perform "Dry Bones" by the Delta Rhytm Boys to inflict heavy damage to all skeletal monsters.
Silver Bull Energy Drink (**''''): SILVER BULL MAEK U FLY. Power may leave you when flying over water or lava.
Time Out for Sinners: (***''') All Water Nymphs and/or Niki Minaj in LOS must put their clothes back on.
More Realistic Sanctuary (*****'): Summons a silver disco ball and starts playing 12 hours female vocal EDM trance rave party mix and causes all creatures to dance all night, or rather morning, long.
Cure State of Mind: (******): Once per game, come to the zen-like understanding that we are but puppets in an evil game and your fate is already decided. So if you die, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

A follower may pray at an altar to accquire a rhubarb hamburger and a medium-sized rhubarb juice for the fair pricing of 2 US dollars and 99 US cents approved back by documents proving you're a legal resident of the United States.

The reasons for this changes should be obvious, but just in case, let me explain:
Last edited by comebackshane on Saturday, 7th February 2015, 02:35, edited 1 time in total.

For this message the author comebackshane has received thanks: 2
dynast, mechanicalmaniac

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Saturday, 7th February 2015, 01:43

Re: Zin reform, possible ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm pretty sure that placebo protection should increase in effectiveness as you gain piety, since you now believe in it more.

For this message the author tasonir has received thanks:
mechanicalmaniac

Barkeep

Post Saturday, 7th February 2015, 01:58

Is that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ emoticon in the title being used as a pseudo-noun (as in, "This thread is about Zin reform, but maybe it will just be a big ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ to you"), or is the thread title saying that Zin reform is possible, and the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ is like a question mark or some kind of attitude-attributing modifier to the entire phrase? Or something else entirely?

This is important.

How would I enunciate the title of this thread if I said it out loud?

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Saturday, 7th February 2015, 02:24

zin reform: he lets you eat chunks
done
everyone cheers

For this message the author crate has received thanks: 3
duvessa, gammafunk, Lasty

Swamp Slogger

Post Saturday, 7th February 2015, 07:52

crate wrote:zin reform: he lets you eat chunks
done
everyone cheers

Um, do you mean, like, chunks in general, or what? 'Cause I've like, eaten elephant 'n' adder 'n' stuff while worshippin' Zin.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Saturday, 7th February 2015, 13:59

and into wrote:Is that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ emoticon in the title being used as a pseudo-noun (as in, "This thread is about Zin reform, but maybe it will just be a big ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ to you"), or is the thread title saying that Zin reform is possible, and the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ is like a question mark or some kind of attitude-attributing modifier to the entire phrase? Or something else entirely?

This is important.

"Zin reform, possible, eh, maybe? No biggie."

For this message the author nicolae has received thanks:
and into

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Saturday, 7th February 2015, 15:16

comebackshane wrote:Zin now only accepts gnolls as followers.

If someone says my gnoll species idea is too umbalanced im blaming you.
You shall never see my color again.

Dungeon Master

Post Saturday, 7th February 2015, 19:22

dornbeast wrote:Um, do you mean, like, chunks in general, or what? 'Cause I've like, eaten elephant 'n' adder 'n' stuff while worshippin' Zin.

Presumably he means 'all chunks, including those of sentient species'.

Snake Sneak

Post Tuesday, 10th February 2015, 17:27

and into wrote:Is that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ emoticon in the title being used as a pseudo-noun (as in, "This thread is about Zin reform, but maybe it will just be a big ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ to you"), or is the thread title saying that Zin reform is possible, and the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ is like a question mark or some kind of attitude-attributing modifier to the entire phrase? Or something else entirely?

This is important.

It is both a warning to the reader that the content of this thread may be confusing due to my lack of game designing skills and the bold ideas that result thereof and a question if a Zin reform were possible.

For this message the author comebackshane has received thanks: 2
and into, Arrhythmia

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner