front page blog ideas

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Saturday, 29th November 2014, 05:48

front page blog ideas

was gonna make this a pm but couldn`t figure out how to send everyone. so just came here to say i could help alot with the blog you know. there all all sorts of blog posts you devs haven`t thought of that i spent tons of time thinking on. the first idea is to highlight ideas that didn`t go in, like jr69ngwomen proposed bone dragons drops fossil charges that his new god uses as a reagant to age cheese into four different types of combat mold and he programmed it and uploaded it to git properly and everything but it didn`t make trunk would be a great blog post. i would get blog credit for that one if it was real, infact it was one of my ideas i never posted until now. pretty bad huh, but at least i didn`t program it like the blog post says...

a second type of blogpost is for shaming and humiliating players with animated gifs of footv like people drying to training dummies. holy crap are you kidding me who are the real dummies here right? another similar idea would be to post that guy who streaked and blew it and tell the world how bad he sucks playing that build he lost with and gif the loss which was probably just regular chock full of fail like the rest of us when we die and at the end of every post its signed Loser!!

my third idea im withholding based on acceptance to the first two. check, devs
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Saturday, 29th November 2014, 06:48

Re: front page blog ideas

twelwe wrote:was gonna make this a pm but couldn`t figure out how to send everyone. so just came here to say i could help alot with the blog you know. there all all sorts of blog posts you devs haven`t thought of that i spent tons of time thinking on. the first idea is to highlight ideas that didn`t go in, like jr69ngwomen proposed bone dragons drops fossil charges that his new god uses as a reagant to age cheese into four different types of combat mold and he programmed it and uploaded it to git properly and everything but it didn`t make trunk would be a great blog post. i would get blog credit for that one if it was real, infact it was one of my ideas i never posted until now. pretty bad huh, but at least i didn`t program it like the blog post says...

a second type of blogpost is for shaming and humiliating players with animated gifs of footv like people drying to training dummies. holy crap are you kidding me who are the real dummies here right? another similar idea would be to post that guy who streaked and blew it and tell the world how bad he sucks playing that build he lost with and gif the loss which was probably just regular chock full of fail like the rest of us when we die and at the end of every post its signed Loser!!

my third idea im withholding based on acceptance to the first two. check, devs

What happened to your av
take it easy

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Saturday, 29th November 2014, 06:48

OP for the next humilating gif i think it should be a video, of you, changing your av, because it's not as good.
take it easy

Pandemonium Purger

Post Saturday, 29th November 2014, 06:59

my name isn`t op and its only me and you so far, not much, so you can use my name if you talk to me. as for my avatar i am no longer a shoals surfer and cannot by my good nature continue to use that image when it clearly says tomb titivator. bcadren made me this avatar
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Saturday, 29th November 2014, 07:22

twelwe wrote:my name isn`t op and its only me and you so far, not much, so you can use my name if you talk to me. as for my avatar i am no longer a shoals surfer and cannot by my good nature continue to use that image when it clearly says tomb titivator. bcadren made me this avatar

Good point, and also very generous of bcadren.
take it easy

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner