exoelf

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Sunday, 2nd November 2014, 22:34

exoelf

exoelfs are just another great idea of mine, if not perhaps one of the lower quality ones because i keep the best ideas for myself. the tiles face is :x and they are weird and complicated. i put pictures in, to break up the text

mutations:
exoskeleton - you are weilly weird looking and have this bones outside your body. you gain +1SH every three levels for each hand you have (screw you ru) and start the game with 6SH
manafeet - you lose mana when you move in sight of alert enemies
shieldhands - your shieldy hands cannot grasp a shield because they are shields and you can just forget about gloves
toerings - you equip wings in your toe slits because of your fucked up hands
natural cloak - your body is just weird and this counts for your cloak slot. +2EV
easyspells - your spells cost less mana to cast

exoelfs are great with ice magic axes unarmed
handbash (shieldbash) offhand attack.
they cast magic at half mana cost rounded up
they have weird apts and play really complicated but that can be fun still. now i`m no dev so no way i can code this in but someone can and then we will all see how great my idea was.

Code:
HP 1
MP 1
EXP 1
armour 1
dodging 1
stealth 1
shields x
invocations 1
evocations -4

Code:
fighting 1
short blades -4
long blades -4
maces & flails -1
axes 1
polearms -1
staves -4
unarmed combat 1
throwing -4
slings -4
bows -4
crossbows -4

Code:
spellcasting 1
conjurations 1
hexes -4
charms -4
summoning -4
necromancy -4
translocations 0
transmutations 1
fire -4
ice 4
air -4
earth -4
poison -4
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks: 10
all before, Arrhythmia, cerebovssquire, duvessa, grisamentum, nago, rockygargoyle, Sar, tedric, TeshiAlair

Blades Runner

Post Monday, 3rd November 2014, 05:36

Re: exoelf

with these aptitudes, players can make interesting longterm decisions
114491 | Pan | Entered the realm of Gloorx Vloq.
114491 | Pan | Noticed Gloorx Vloq
114492 | Pan | Killed Gloorx Vloq

true lords of shadow NEVER sleep

Slime Squisher

Post Monday, 3rd November 2014, 05:41

good idea and hot pics...bump 1 or 2 apts up to -3 and you might have a new supporter in your corner. by the looks of things.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 3rd November 2014, 15:48

n1000 wrote:good idea and hot pics...bump 1 or 2 apts up to -3 and you might have a new supporter in your corner. by the looks of things.

hexes long blades and crossbows now -3 -2 -3 happy?
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

Halls Hopper

Post Monday, 3rd November 2014, 16:03

What are these called in Pizza Twister branch?

Shoals Surfer

Post Monday, 3rd November 2014, 16:03

twelwe wrote:your body is just weird

truth.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 3rd November 2014, 16:27

Rumbleguts wrote:What are these called in Pizza Twister branch?

exoelves

Halls Hopper

Post Monday, 3rd November 2014, 16:29

twelwe wrote:
Rumbleguts wrote:What are these called in Pizza Twister branch?

exoelves

Trick question suckker

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 3rd November 2014, 18:28

twelwe wrote:Image

when i was about 12 the slightest bit of violent death, blood or gore in films or even cartoons would scare the shit out of me. it was so bad that completely harmless stuff like the rat poison scene in dumb & dumber would be on my mind for months. of course many other 12 year olds were fascinated by the stuff i was afraid of, and one of my biggest fears was being on a class trip or something where my roommates would want to watch a splatter film.
so one day i was sitting in school, daydreaming, and started to wonder whether i could scare myself with a violent fantasy in the same way movies did. turns out, i could, i ended up imagining that i was going down a water slide and there was a huge blade in the middle of the chute and i ram into it, full speed and with my legs open wide, and it cuts through half my body. a variation of this was with a relatively small sharp ridge in the middle of the chute, so i slide over it and continue downwards with a sliced open back and neck. i also wondered that if had enough momentum to be sliced in two completely, would i remain conscious for a moment? i was completely fucked for days after this. this gif is vaguely nostalgic for me
Last edited by cerebovssquire on Monday, 3rd November 2014, 18:35, edited 1 time in total.

For this message the author cerebovssquire has received thanks: 6
Arrhythmia, duvessa, Galefury, Greyr, Hirsch I, rockygargoyle

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 3rd November 2014, 18:31

This is going to need two changes for my support:

First, you mention they get innate SH every 3 levels based on hands, so if you're with Ru, you lose a lot of SH when you give up hands. This is good. But then they wear RINGS ON THEIR FEET meaning you could give up a hand and you STILL HAVE TWO RINGS! What the hell, I thought we were against Ru here, and now you're giving exoelves RU BONUSES?

Secondly, you said they're good with ice, unarmed, and axes, and unarmed is only +1? What are these, merfolk? Ghouls without claws? Should be at least 3.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Tuesday, 4th November 2014, 05:14

tasonir wrote:This is going to need two changes for my support:

i don`t need your support, i need the devs to code this in unquestioned and give me some god damn credit already

tasonir wrote:First, you mention they get innate SH every 3 levels based on hands, so if you're with Ru, you lose a lot of SH when you give up hands. This is good. But then they wear RINGS ON THEIR FEET meaning you could give up a hand and you STILL HAVE TWO RINGS! What the hell, I thought we were against Ru here, and now you're giving exoelves RU BONUSES?

see? weird and complicated yet lots of fun. lets go already with the coding for christ sake

tasonir wrote:Secondly, you said they're good with ice, unarmed, and axes, and unarmed is only +1? What are these, merfolk? Ghouls without claws? Should be at least 3.

+1 is a good aptitude and shield bash is black devil radical :twisted:

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Tuesday, 4th November 2014, 19:40

cerebovssquire wrote:i also wondered that if had enough momentum to be sliced in two completely, would i remain conscious for a moment?

Brief research gives estimates between 2 and 13 seconds of consciousness, if you're still curious.
take it easy

For this message the author Arrhythmia has received thanks: 2
cerebovssquire, rockygargoyle

Tomb Titivator

Post Tuesday, 4th November 2014, 20:29

Arrhythmia wrote:
cerebovssquire wrote:i also wondered that if had enough momentum to be sliced in two completely, would i remain conscious for a moment?

Brief research gives estimates between 2 and 13 seconds of consciousness, if you're still curious.

That is between 2 and 13 seconds too many.
If you are offended by something I've posted, just PM me. It probably wasn't intentional.

For this message the author Greyr has received thanks:
Arrhythmia

Tomb Titivator

Post Tuesday, 4th November 2014, 22:33

Arrhythmia wrote:

yeah but are you aware of both halves or only one, and if it's only one then which one are you
Wins (Does not include my GrEE^Veh 15-runer...stupid experimental branch)

For this message the author tedric has received thanks:
Arrhythmia

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Tuesday, 4th November 2014, 23:57

tedric wrote:
Arrhythmia wrote:

yeah but are you aware of both halves or only one, and if it's only one then which one are you

the right half wishes it is real, the left half knows it does not matter because he is dead.
my posts are to be read in a mildly playful tone, with a deep, sexy voice.

For this message the author Hirsch I has received thanks:
scorpionwarrior

Shoals Surfer

Post Wednesday, 5th November 2014, 05:38

twelwe wrote:toerings - you equip wings in your toe slits because of your fucked up hands

Why would you equip wings in your tits slot?

*variation*

Why would you equip wings in your tits slut?

Pandemonium Purger

Post Thursday, 6th November 2014, 05:21

so whose coding this in?

Dungeon Master

Post Tuesday, 11th November 2014, 02:27

twelwe wrote:so whose coding this in?

I just finished. Should be in trunk momentarily.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Thursday, 13th November 2014, 15:36

:x

did you know what that the way to write this tiles icon is :x ? i have communicated since i was old enough to & been using computers since i was being born so i know alot just not about programming which is why i need help. but never have i ever typed :x and don`t get it when people do. this isn`t about intelligence because i`m really reallky smart with high iq% and everything and who even knows what that face means in text but i get the tiles is what i`m saying. also the devs continue to lie there is no trunk version it turned out to be too hard for them to figure out

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks: 2
and into, Arrhythmia

Dungeon Master

Post Thursday, 13th November 2014, 20:16

I lie a lot.

Tomb Titivator

Post Sunday, 16th November 2014, 15:50

Thats a lie
If you are offended by something I've posted, just PM me. It probably wasn't intentional.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Sunday, 16th November 2014, 20:54

it probably is not.
my posts are to be read in a mildly playful tone, with a deep, sexy voice.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 17th November 2014, 01:39

could the useless idle chatters scatter themselves away from this thread and allow the production begin already god damn it?

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks:
duvessa

Pandemonium Purger

Post Thursday, 29th January 2015, 00:25

bump

PleasingFungus

Dungeon Master

Post Thursday, 29th January 2015, 01:12

good luck twelwe

Pandemonium Purger

Post Thursday, 29th January 2015, 01:27

you all are the one who need luck if this doesn`t go in...and yes if you could tell that was a threat and those who couldn`t should read it again

duvessa

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 9th February 2015, 05:06

you all know what i realy really really realy really REALLY don`t get with this game and those who make is why not take a chance on something great? why not take a whisper of good advice and implement immediately for consumption of the public my great idea? the predictable response: they already steal most all your ideas, why despair of this truly singular one that remains special only to you! and my predictable reply: how do you edit greatness?

when you look at math you can find that .99= 1 so when you think of it that ignoring exoelfs the devs already steal 99% of my ideas, why not make it a full 100% and put this in right away?

Arrhythmia

Slime Squisher

Post Monday, 9th February 2015, 17:41

Sorry, your proposal has been deemed not gimmicky enough for inclusion.

Besides there is already an overabundance of sentient species. The dev team is currently looking forward to adding a non-intelligent race (hint: Amoeba) that ignores player input entirely for a unique challenge.

For this message the author Pereza0 has received thanks: 2
KittenInMyCerealz, Sar

Pandemonium Purger

Post Thursday, 27th January 2022, 00:53

we have managloves in trunk now

code up the manafeet species already!

nago

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner