Anyone Interested in a newbie stream?

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Wednesday, 1st October 2014, 15:29

Anyone Interested in a newbie stream?

So I'm planning to start streaming, and crawl seems a nice place to start. I haven't played crawl for ages and was never any good. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a stream, perhaps teaching me stuff.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Wednesday, 1st October 2014, 17:34

Re: Anyone Interested in a newbie stream?

probably not. anyone can watch tons of newbies in webtiles, and chat with them. crawl streams dont make much sense. except if you are a hardcore speedrunner, and the delay of webtiles will weight too much on your scores.
my posts are to be read in a mildly playful tone, with a deep, sexy voice.

For this message the author Hirsch I has received thanks:
Sandman25

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 1st October 2014, 18:01

Hirsch I wrote:probably not. anyone can watch tons of newbies in webtiles, and chat with them. crawl streams dont make much sense. except if you are a hardcore speedrunner, and the delay of webtiles will weight too much on your scores.

Very true. And I would really discourage speedrunning for new players as it can lead to bad habits and make getting first win take literally years.

zrn

Snake Sneak

Post Wednesday, 1st October 2014, 20:12

ThemApples wrote:So I'm planning to start streaming, and crawl seems a nice place to start. I haven't played crawl for ages and was never any good. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a stream, perhaps teaching me stuff.

I would be interested in your stream, ThemApples. If you decide to do it, let us know so I can watch you.

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Wednesday, 1st October 2014, 20:17

zrn wrote:
ThemApples wrote:So I'm planning to start streaming, and crawl seems a nice place to start. I haven't played crawl for ages and was never any good. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a stream, perhaps teaching me stuff.

I would be interested in your stream, ThemApples. If you decide to do it, let us know so I can watch you.

Glad someone is interested! Well i'm free now, I have no lectures tomorrow so I have all night, and tomorrow too.

And its not that I necessarily I want to stream DCSS, it just seemed like a nice place to start. I enjoy placing Iron Fisticle lately, but who's gonna watch a new channel with some vague game right?

Tomb Titivator

Post Thursday, 2nd October 2014, 01:36

How do you like them apples, ThemApples?
If you are offended by something I've posted, just PM me. It probably wasn't intentional.

For this message the author Greyr has received thanks:
Arrhythmia

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Thursday, 2nd October 2014, 01:42

Greyr wrote:How do you like them apples, ThemApples?

All apples are good apples. Except for iApples, but that's a different story.

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner