New speceies: Hedgehog

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Spider Stomper

Post Tuesday, 14th October 2014, 11:31

New speceies: Hedgehog

Hedgehogs are small species with the ability to reach super sonic speeds. It takes several turns to accelerate their speed and also equal amount of turns to decelerate and stop. If you attack a monster while running fast enough, you can do serious damage to it, but if you fail to kill it, you will stop instantly and take heavy damage your self.

Hedgehogs have no HP bar, but instead they die if their gold amount reaches 0. When ever they get hit, an amount of gold equal to the damage taken goes flying all over the place. This gold can be picked up to heal, but it will disappear after a short while.

The running works so that each movement action will give you +1 or -1 speed to x or y axis. You must accelerate to the opposite direction to decelerate. Diagonal movement gives + or - 0,5 speed to both x and y axis. (This is the same principle as in the pen and paper formula game if anyone is familiar with that. We used to play it in our notebooks during math class, much to the annoyance of the teachers) If you hit a wall, you will spin against it until you have decelerated enough to turn your direction. Grinding against wall helps you loose speed faster than simply accelerating in the opposite direction.

Unique mutation: Double fluffy tail, enables flying.

Dungeon Master

Post Tuesday, 14th October 2014, 15:52

Re: New speceies: Hedgehog

For this message the author wheals has received thanks:
n1000

Spider Stomper

Post Tuesday, 14th October 2014, 19:12

Damn, did not even think about searching this... Oh well, atleast the hp system and running system were an addition to that other post.

Spider Stomper

Post Tuesday, 14th October 2014, 19:15

After reading some of the other thread, the gold as hp was not new either... You guys have tought of everything.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Tuesday, 14th October 2014, 19:49

the whole sonic things has grown on me yes i think it would be cool. also if you could run races in crawl.
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks:
Arrhythmia

Spider Stomper

Post Wednesday, 15th October 2014, 06:01

Seriously, the sonic thing is ridiculous, but a form or skill or what ever with the "ball up" mechanic of boulder beetle would be cool.

How about we add it to some sort of "power armor" or bird people. :P

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 15th October 2014, 06:05

"Boulder Feetle Form" Level 3 transmutation/earth
Spoiler: show
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner