my color is new

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Sunday, 14th July 2013, 17:16

my color is new

your color (im talking to you, the reader, reading this post) is probably REALLY old
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Sunday, 14th July 2013, 17:21

Re: my color is new

not again
What made you happy today?
Shatari wrote:I traded a goat for a Nintendo DS XL, and a ton of games.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Sunday, 14th July 2013, 19:13

you can type in rad twelwe color too
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

Pandemonium Purger

Post Sunday, 14th July 2013, 19:13

well you cant, i can

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 15th July 2013, 05:15

How old are you, man?

Tomb Titivator

Post Monday, 15th July 2013, 10:47

Sandman25 wrote:How old are you, man?

I would say a minimum of twelwe come may.

For this message the author Mankeli has received thanks: 5
aegis, Confidence Interval, Grimm, pratamawirya, Sandman25

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 15th July 2013, 17:58

the bad jokes thread is in this forum, but you must have been looking for the creepy loser thread. the same creepy losers come around my threads and thank each other with the same creepy loser joke. insular communities do tend to gravitate together, so no surprise the creeps here think the exact same way

Tomb Titivator

Post Monday, 15th July 2013, 18:10

I think all the "color X something Y" threads fall into the "bad jokes thread" category. Fair game.

Besides: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8671

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 15th July 2013, 18:13

Mankeli wrote:I think all the "color X something Y" threads fall into the "bad jokes thread" category. Fair game.

realize that you will never be more thanked than when you made that old tired and exceedingly creepy "joke" about two people being the same person that only stalker creeps like yourselves pretend to understand and thank. You're in deserving company, you loser creepo basement dweller

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 15th July 2013, 18:23

you creeps are like internet roadies, chasing around what you percieve to be an internet celebrity (me) and attaching yourselevs any way you can (making desperate, tired, creepy jokes) because you dont know how to communicate otherwise. you dont belong. you scumbag creepos are lucky to have a moderator in charge of this creepfest. this is literally how you losers opeate:

1. understand the creepy concept minmay = twelwe. you understand, primarily, because you yourself are a creep and have probably been told by a number of people that you are a creep, i am certainly not the first!
2. post that minmay = twelwe, because you are a creep who follows either minmay or twelwe around everywhere they go, because creeps know no other method of going about their lives than to be creepy losers
3. thank each other for finding the pinnacle of internet message board creepyness, because as creeps, you unknowingly find ways to become more and more creepy, and have to have it pointed out by people like me, because creeps do not know what they look like to other people, otherwise they wouldn't act creepy and instead have normal interactions with people

Tomb Titivator

Post Monday, 15th July 2013, 18:50

twelwe wrote:
Mankeli wrote:I think all the "color X something Y" threads fall into the "bad jokes thread" category. Fair game.

realize that you will never be more thanked than when you made that old tired and exceedingly creepy "joke" about two people being the same person

I think I actually made a joke about Grimm being minmay a while ago and it didn't get thanks IIRC so surely you must see that the "two people being the same person" jokes are not always the road to happiness.

Tomb Titivator

Post Monday, 15th July 2013, 18:53

twelwe wrote:you creeps are like internet roadies, chasing around what you percieve to be an internet celebrity (me) and attaching yourselevs any way you can (making desperate, tired, creepy jokes) because you dont know how to communicate otherwise. you dont belong. you scumbag creepos are lucky to have a moderator in charge of this creepfest. this is literally how you losers opeate:

1. understand the creepy concept minmay = twelwe. you understand, primarily, because you yourself are a creep and have probably been told by a number of people that you are a creep, i am certainly not the first!
2. post that minmay = twelwe, because you are a creep who follows either minmay or twelwe around everywhere they go, because creeps know no other method of going about their lives than to be creepy losers
3. thank each other for finding the pinnacle of internet message board creepyness, because as creeps, you unknowingly find ways to become more and more creepy, and have to have it pointed out by people like me, because creeps do not know what they look like to other people, otherwise they wouldn't act creepy and instead have normal interactions with people

Peace, love and creep, man.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 15th July 2013, 19:16

Mankeli wrote:I think I actually made a joke about Grimm being minmay a while ago and it didn't get thanks IIRC so surely you must see that the "two people being the same person" jokes are not always the road to happiness.

your dumb `joke` didnt work because it was about minmay and grimm, a loser and a creep, so there you go. your creepy `joke` in this thread got thanked by other creeps because they follow me around and thank each other when they say something they (creeps like you) can understand, and so exactly like an insular internet community of creeps you reinforce your own creepy behavior. like i said creeps gravitate together, just like the anorexics, pedos, abusers etc. tend to gravitate together on the internet.

stop following me you fucking nutcases
Last edited by twelwe on Monday, 15th July 2013, 19:17, edited 1 time in total.

Dis Charger

Post Monday, 15th July 2013, 19:17

You attitude screams "look at me, I'm twelwe"

For this message the author Amnesiac has received thanks:
MyOtheHedgeFox

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 15th July 2013, 19:23

Amnesiac wrote:You attitude screams "look at me, I'm twelwe"

a concept i have to defend when people started screaming at me that i`m someone else, or several people, a concept you will never understand so i wont even bother explaining it to you. it isn`t cool to be accused of having a personality disorder - something people who assume multiple identities and personalities on the internet are afflicted with. you probably wont understand though, but you do understand one thing: i AM twelwe, and no one else.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 15th July 2013, 19:52

i miss the like 4 hours that counsellors had that colour

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 15th July 2013, 20:04

you can have it

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks:
gofftc

Dis Charger

Post Monday, 15th July 2013, 21:57

Can I have something like that? I've been answering every YASD/YAVP/CiP post recently, so just imagine how colorful the thread will become. I want some weird colour, like this one or this or maybe this. Oh oh, or like this. It would be even better if every post of mine would have my name in a different colour.

Barkeep

Post Tuesday, 16th July 2013, 03:18

OK, I'm tired so maybe I'm misreading things, but this thread just feels like extended asshattery. I'm'a lock this and go to bed. If this was some good natured fun, let me or Grimm know and we can further allow... whatever... this thread was doing.
I am not a very good player. My mouth is a foul pit of LIES. KNOW THIS.

For this message the author njvack has received thanks:
MyOtheHedgeFox

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner