Bug: ctrl-F for Abyssal rune causes crash

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Mines Malingerer

Post Monday, 7th July 2014, 15:55

Bug: ctrl-F for Abyssal rune causes crash

Not sure what's the right board for this but I wanted to report it.

So I was playing 0.14 console yesterday, skipping through Abyss 3, when I came across a beehive. I assumed it was a rune vault cause, you know, one doesn't see many beehives in the Abyss.

So after clearing out some of the inhabitants, I did a ctrl-F "rune"--there it is, top of the list! I press 'a' to guide me to it, and the game immediately crashes. :-/ This is not the first time my game has crashed when searching for an item, but it was definitely the most annoying.

The game reloaded from a previous point. But I was not able to find that beehive again. Very annoying even by Abyss standards, so I wanted to see if I could get it fixed, or at least warn people against searching for stuff in the Abyss.

(incidentally when I found the rune the next time I was one space away from it I was banished deeper by a deep elf sorcerer. And then teleported away when it was in sight next time. The Abyss was really trolling me hard this game)
I enjoy trying to win distinct Race / Class / God combinations. Wins so far: HOFi^Beogh, MiGl^Trog, GhEE^Chei, GrNe^Kiku, DDMo^Yred, OgIE^Ash, VpEn^Dith, VSWr^Zin, OpWz^Sif, SpAs^Veh, CeHu^Qaz, NaWn^Xom, DsCj^Makh, FoSk^Ru

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 7th July 2014, 16:06

Re: Bug: ctrl-F for Abyssal rune causes crash

Bug reports should be posted on Mantis, that's why there isn't a Tavern board for them.

For this message the author cerebovssquire has received thanks:
WalrusMcFishSr

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner