What are your gaming habits outside of Crawl?

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Spider Stomper

Post Thursday, 8th May 2014, 13:03

Re: What are your gaming habits outside of Crawl?

If i am bored with crawl i am playing LOL. The opposite is valid also.

Blades Runner

Post Saturday, 10th May 2014, 02:51

I play M:TGO (mainly because I love the game despite the client) and have been since its inception. I also play MTG (though not as much offline now as my favorite place to play closed down a few years ago.)

I also play a number of 4x and tbs games on steam. (Civ V, Eador, Gal Civ I&II, Space Empires, Endless Space)

Irl when the weather is warm I tend to spend a bit of time in the parks in NYC playing Chess.

I also play a number of other roguelikes, roguelike lites and rpgs.

I was once a writer of modules for Champions, Shadowrun, and 1st and 2nd Ed aD&D (for my group and then Cons). When my gamers all moved out of the city I stopped doing that so much and ended up just dropping out of paper and pencil RPG society for the most part.

Co-wrote and helped run several LARPs ("My city, My Kingdom" set in World of Darkness and a much more genre specific Mage the Ascension game duet that we titled individually rather than as a series.)

All in all I enjoy gaming and seek to learn new games, though I have shied away from the dota/moba games as well as most of the mmo games because I prefer to think rather than twitch. (Not to say those games don't require a lot of skill because they certainly do, but they aren't my cup of joe.)

Pandemonium Purger

Post Saturday, 10th May 2014, 03:29

Image Image
I play photoshop, why do you ask?
take it easy
  Code:
!lg * won !DD-- min=turns -log
<Sequell> 20749. Bloax, XL24 VSTm, T:13320: http://crawl.lantea.net/crawl/morgue/Bloax/morgue-Bloax-20140907-000920.txt

Did you know that I like ruining crawl every now and then? Go check it out.

For this message the author Bloax has received thanks:
Arrhythmia
Previous

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner