How do you imagine the gods?

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Monday, 23rd December 2013, 07:32

How do you imagine the gods?

I always liked imagining crawl's gods. the pantheon is very rich, and the gods concepts are cool, so they deserve a cool mental image too. for example:

Fedhas:
a enormous and immensely old Treant, with a long beard composed of vines. huge colonies of fungi grow frow fissures in his bark. he holds the Sun on his right hand, and the rain on his left, and on his eyes you can see the life and death of every living being on earth.

Okawaru:
a battle scarred veteran, using an old armor, bent by countless battles. in front of him, stands a might army, composed of the souls of every might hero that fell in battle under his name. behind him, a mountain of weapons and armor, took from his fallen enemies. he has a stern look on his face, and a scar crossing his mouth, caused by the axe of a frenzied Trog, back when they were still allies.

Vehumet:
Reaver's avatar.

how do you guys see them?
my posts are to be read in a mildly playful tone, with a deep, sexy voice.

Sewers Scotsman

Post Monday, 23rd December 2013, 08:51

Re: How do you imagine the gods?

The gods imagine us.

Spider Stomper

Post Monday, 23rd December 2013, 09:02

Well there was already a post like that, but beecause you described Oka and Fedhas soo awesome I participate.

Zin:
I imagine Zin as a bald man in completly symetrical clothing, made out of silver, which makes it impossible for mortals to look up on him. He got complete silver eyes without pupils. Every word he speaks purges all evil and chaotic, and he watches down, from his silver throne, on the mortals and feeds the hungry in need.
Du hast dich zu weit vorgewagt, (Hinter diesen Mauern!) dich durch dieses Tor gewagt! (Hinter diesen Mauern!)

For this message the author aegis has received thanks:
Hirsch I

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 23rd December 2013, 09:06

I imagine the gods...with my mind.

Swamp Slogger

Post Monday, 23rd December 2013, 20:43

For this message the author I want to believe has received thanks:
Klown

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 23rd December 2013, 23:00

minmay wrote:i had a dream that i was in a romantic relationship with sif muna and that vehumet was her sister and vehumet had a crush on me but i really hated her and so did sif so we decied to play a prank on vehumet where i pretended to break up with sif and approached vehumet but then i went zin instead and then i switched back to sif (no zin wrath) vehumet was crying at this point and sif and i thought it was hilarious it was a pretty good dream

Tomb Titivator

Post Tuesday, 24th December 2013, 00:50

Gods mode where you can play as one of the Gods in a more relaxing 'I'm OP' manner. ;)

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner