Thank you!

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Friday, 24th December 2010, 23:32

Thank you!

I just wanted to introduce myself... And say thank you to everyone who has worked on this game! I'm enjoying the heck out of it, even tho I suck really, really, REALLY bad... :P

I'm a total noob who has only seen a tiny part of the game, but I can tell that it is a very high quality work of love, and an amazing achievement. I hope to find some way to contribute in the future.

Thank you!

For this message the author kolbe has received thanks: 9
aegis, AtT, Deso, greedo, Grimm, Isaiadrenaline, OdiumTheologicum, PostmodernBrony, TehDruid

Blades Runner

Post Friday, 24th December 2010, 23:41

That's nice of you :D
OK. I'll try to hijack this thread. Let's dedicate it to noobs just like you and me. :lol: (I suppose you didn't won a single time?)
So, how far you ever got in your crawling?

me? deepest I got, was Dungeon lvl 21 I think, and only cleared Orc, Lair, Swamp, Snake, Elf and Vaults. Never even seen Hells and Crypts and such :oops:

Mines Malingerer

Post Saturday, 25th December 2010, 10:02

Re: Thank you!

Haha! Let the hijacking commence!

Love the game. I ascended one time so I'm not a complete newbie, but in the parts relatively inexperienced I believe. Greetings all!

Snake Sneak

Post Saturday, 25th December 2010, 14:11

I suck at Crawl (and Angband, and Space Empires V, and just about all other games)... I on occasion will make it to the Temple :P
The Ed draws near! What dost thou deaux?

Spider Stomper

Post Monday, 27th December 2010, 14:32

Hello everyone! I'm a new player to Crawl and I've found it my favorite rougelike so far. Nethack is fun but annoying to play, Dwarf Fortress (and it's Adventure Mode) is also fun but just bizarre at times, and I simply cannot understand ADOM. But Crawl is nicely made and I enjoy the focus on playability (no(t many) instakills is always nice). Anyways, I hope to get to know to know everyone here better, and learn a bit more about Crawl on the way.
You see here a dire elephant corpse.
You start butchering the dire elephant corpse with your claws.
You continue butchering the corpse.
You are engulfed in roaring flames. You stop butchering the corpse.
You die...

Blades Runner

Post Monday, 27th December 2010, 17:31

I, for one, welcome thee! :)

Vestibule Violator

Post Monday, 27th December 2010, 17:34

Yep, I used to be a Nethacker, but that was in the ancient days of 1988. I liked the first few versions of the game but then it got too complicated and hard.

One thing that killed it for me was that they made it so you had to re-memorize spells after a certain number of castings. Also, each spellbook only had one spell, and the books would wear out after a certain number of memorizations.

Crawl is a way better game than Nethack in so many ways.

Spider Stomper

Post Monday, 27th December 2010, 17:52

Bah, I didn't even TRY anything other then melee classes in Nethack. I pretty much always die on the first floor otherwise. The whole "anything can be cursed" thing was also a mess to play with (yet another reason why I like Crawl better).
You see here a dire elephant corpse.
You start butchering the dire elephant corpse with your claws.
You continue butchering the corpse.
You are engulfed in roaring flames. You stop butchering the corpse.
You die...

Lair Larrikin

Post Monday, 27th December 2010, 23:12

I played ADoM for a bit, but it required what seemed like an unnecessary amount of character-creation details for someone that (in my case) was just going to die anyway. Still play Dwarf Fortress, and had brief (and unsuccessful) encounters with DoomRL, Desktop Dungeons, and IVAN. Other than those, I haven't really been this much into a roguelike since a long time ago with the original Rogue.

Mines Malingerer

Post Tuesday, 28th December 2010, 02:22

Re:

Curio wrote:me? deepest I got, was Dungeon lvl 21 I think, and only cleared Orc, Lair, Swamp, Snake, Elf and Vaults. Never even seen Hells and Crypts and such :oops:

Uh oh, there must be some word for someone who's more noobish than a newbie, then. I've reached about DL15, only cleared Orc and Lair ;)

It's nice to be playing something where I AM a newbie, mind. Only been seriously going at Crawl for a couple of months, having gotten to the point where Nethack has been beaten on every class and a new version doesn't appear to be rushing towards us.

Having said that, I've seriously taken to Crawl. It's telling when you log onto nethack.alt.org and wonder why autoexplore isn't working...

Shoals Surfer

Post Tuesday, 28th December 2010, 21:43

I like Nethack, but I prefer Crawl. It's probably because Crawl requires less investment. And I found Nethack to be terribly boring to play after my 2nd win. Dwarf Fortress doesn't run well on my laptop and I don't like ADOM.

Swamp Slogger

Post Tuesday, 28th December 2010, 22:56

My Roguelike Top 5:

Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup
Ancient Domains of Mystery
Demise - Rise of the Ku'Tan
Iter Vehemens ad Necem
Oangband

Still have to make my first win in all of them.
I tried to get in to Nethack/Slash'EM/Falcon Eye when I had discovered Roguelikes in 2002/3. Never got excited about it. Can't exactly say what's the reason. There are just alternatives I like more.

Other all-time CRPG classics:

Wizardry Series
Bard's Tale Series
Dungeon Master I + II
Eye of the Beholder Series
Gothic 1 + 2
Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind
Wizards & Warriors
Dungeon Lords
Ultima V
Ultima Underworld I + II
Drakensang Series

Best CRPG ever: Wizardry 8

Most *OMGOMGsuperhardcorealltheothersareonlylittlewetpussies* CRPG:

+++ Wizardry IV - Return of Werdna +++

Temple Termagant

Post Thursday, 6th January 2011, 18:22

Lots of thanks to all involved in developing Dungeon Crawl, really a great game.

As a kid I tried nethack, and had to play it through cheating, to see the game was. Same happened with Angband. Later, few years ago I found ADOM and started to appreciate the roguelikes as a form of solitaire, or chess. After lot of manual reading and playing I managed, not to win the game, but had only one last orb left to find. Recently I've learned to play nethack somewhat. Then I found Crawl, which beats these games by balanced, interesting characters, and unique monsters + wiki is amazing. (If I had to do all research required for such immense game, I would not play it..)

The best things are auto explore, find and go to location algorithms, which let the player to focus on real decisions of the adventure. Of course these would not mean a thing if the rest of the game, gods, skills, items, etc. would not be so balanced. Great they are!

Ah, I cannot resist to play another game of chess, ..., uh, Crawl.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Friday, 7th January 2011, 03:20

I have been playing since 0.5, hundreds and hundreds of games, and I have only ever seen one rune, a couple of weeks ago. It was in the Snake Pit.

One thing I like about Crawl is the intelligence and sense of humor that goes into it. When you look at items some of them will have flavor text. These bits of text are usually obscure quotations from classic literature. Look at bread sometime - you'll learn something about Julius Caesar's attitude to bread and social standing.

For this message the author Grimm has received thanks: 2
Eyesburn, Rogar

Mines Malingerer

Post Friday, 7th January 2011, 05:55

Easily my favourite Roguelike, with Incursion and IVAN following close behind.

Mines Malingerer

Post Friday, 7th January 2011, 13:31

I've been playing on and off since .3 or .4(can't remember exactly) so I'm not exactly *new* to it, but i guess i'm just a slow learner having fun with it. I have gotten *one* rune before, in the nebulous time just after adding shoals back to trunk and before nerfing AC. it was, in fact, the shoals rune as a MDFi(who then died low in the lair due to yaks and snakes, IIRC), and before the AC nerf i was getting a MDfi past temple regularly and into lair about 1 in 15 games. I'm almost getting that good again with Spen right now, actually, and hope to get my first rune with that combo in the next few weeks.

but sometimes i just get frustrated and decide to do a run of DSWa for the unpredictable fun of it. =)

Swamp Slogger

Post Saturday, 8th January 2011, 23:43

Dungeon Crawl is by far the best roguelike I've played.

I started with Nethack, which I liked it a lot until I suddenly hated it. After dying hundreds of times, the very first character (a Valkyrie) I ever got to Medusa also made it all the way to the bottom of Gehennom (she died to summon-spam in the room with the Amulet of Yendor). The very next character I made was a wizard who also reached Gehennom (until I got so bored polymorph-grinding my stash that I just stopped playing). There's so much emphasis on gimmicky strategy over actual moment-to-moment tactics that most of the challenge disappears once you know the tricks. Plus there's so much obnoxious BS you have to slog through to play optimally. Inscribing the price of every single item every time you find a shop, spending ten minutes forcing your pet to curse-ID stuff for you, going through the same two sets of Sokoban levels every single run...it was just too tedious. Plus there was no class variety. Everyone who wasn't restricted in daggers basically fought the same way...train daggers and throw them at everything forever. It felt like the only character options were "wizard" and "everything else".

Then I tried Angband, which was refreshingly straightforward after Nethack and had much more varied classes, but it had its own monotony issues. Non-permanent dungeon levels took a lot of the fun out of exploring, a mundane dagger with a few enchantments on it was way better than any otherwise-interesting magical loot you might find, and even the weakest uniques regenerated health faster than I could damage them, meaning you always had no choice but to run from them and could only fight the same old generic enemies all the time.

I also messed around with the original Rogue a bit in the middle somewhere, which was fun in small doses but ultimately too simplistic to really hold my interest.

Dungeon Crawl, in addition to having an interface that's miles ahead of any other roguelike I've ever heard of, has the perfect balance of variety and simplicity. It's hard (I've yet to lay hands on a rune, but I had a level 22 Merfolk Ice Elementalist who probably would have had a shot at one if she hadn't died pointlessly to the very last monster guarding the bottom level of the Vault), but the challenge comes from fair and tactically interesting scenarios instead of impenetrably overcomplicated design or arbitrarily powerful monsters. It's the only roguelike that I keep coming back to over and over again.

Mines Malingerer

Post Tuesday, 18th January 2011, 03:40

I too would like to thank all the people that made and added stuff to the game, it truly amazes me that a bunch of unpaid guys can make the best dungeon crawling game by far while using the best guidelines for making a game ever made . I think big companies should play this game and read the docs to learn a thing or two.

Mines Malingerer

Post Tuesday, 18th January 2011, 10:31

Played Nethack to death over the last 1X years, ascended every class at least once. Got fed up with waiting 7 years for the next version, wasn't keen on the two major forks for various reasons, fell into playing Crawl seriously a month or two back. Best showing to date was a HEWi who actually got the swamp rune, dickered about in the vaults, and then died horribly in the snake pit ;)

For this message the author Wolfechu has received thanks:
Lokkij

Swamp Slogger

Post Monday, 24th January 2011, 00:19

I'm not that new as I started playing in the late .5 era-- But these days I'm very time limited. I have one ascension under my belt, and I've gotten a couple of runes on more than a few occasions. The one thing I love about the game, minus the early splat deaths, is that it both random and relatively fair once you get the basics down. As an old Nethack guy who never won, this is divine. Oh, and the ASCII purists can throw slices of pizza at me, but I like the tiles. :)

Swamp Slogger

Post Thursday, 27th January 2011, 22:48

I've made it down to Zot twice...

Halls Hopper

Post Friday, 28th January 2011, 20:15

Serious gratitude to the devs, this is a fantastic piece of work. Accessibility and the sheer variety of strategies are wonderful. I played about two hundred games before my first win.
Dowan says "Her death will not be in vain!"
You bludgeon Dowan!
This raw flesh tastes great!

Swamp Slogger

Post Tuesday, 1st February 2011, 21:41

I think i've played at least 300 games at most 500.
Only 2 of those made it to Zot.

Tomb Titivator

Post Tuesday, 8th February 2011, 12:56

I've played for a week weeks and managed to get 2 runes before dying in the slime pits going for the third. I get to the temple in most of my games... it's just a matter of running from things you can't beat and always retreating into cleared areas and not uncleared areas. My deaths usually involve me attempting to kill things I've never seen before.

Crawl is the only roguelike I've ever seriously played so I can't give opinions on others. For criticism I will say that it has a really difficult learning curve and even the basic controls took a long time to figure out. For the first week I didn't even know what abilities or skills were and all the gods seemed useless to me. Then once I figured all that stuff out I couldn't imagine getting past the temple without a god.

Blades Runner

Post Tuesday, 8th February 2011, 16:54

snow wrote: For criticism I will say that it has a really difficult learning curve...

Try Dwarf Fortress then. You will change your mind :lol:

snow wrote: ...the basic controls took a long time to figure out.

Tutorials. Really - Crawl is a first decent roguelike with tutorial I have seen.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Tuesday, 15th February 2011, 14:51

Curio wrote:
snow wrote: For criticism I will say that it has a really difficult learning curve...

Dwarf fortress is simply amazing. I wish that the UI folks at Crawl would smack Toady in the head and teach him how to design a humane system though.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Tuesday, 15th February 2011, 15:17

mrbobbyg wrote:
Curio wrote:

Dwarf fortress is simply amazing. I wish that the UI folks at Crawl would smack Toady in the head and teach him how to design a humane system though.

I would love DF if it had tiles.

Spider Stomper

Post Tuesday, 15th February 2011, 15:24

Sjohara (about Nethack) wrote:There's so much emphasis on gimmicky strategy over actual moment-to-moment tactics that most of the challenge disappears once you know the tricks.

The exciting challenges, yes... still the challenge of not making a misstep. The appeal of nethack is that it's really a game about "hacks", finding ways to abuse the system and breaking the rules. Of course, I found out about most of them from reading spoilers, but finding out was still fun - at least until I'd ascended twice. It's less fun in the long run, though you can still try to find and make use of enough exploits that you can impress even other nethack players (my favorite is the one who gamed the RNG by figuring out just the right second to start a game at, in order to find wands of wishing on D:1)

I've won Crawl 3 times now. Once in 4.5 with a kobold crusader (back when amulet of resist slowing prevented slow after berserk), once with a kobold artificer not long after that class was introduced (sadly didn't seem to post a YAVP, but I remember he was a staff of earth (ab)using Nemelexite), and just last weekend a High Elf Ice Reaver. This win is the first that didn't rely on a feature that later got nerfed - true, it's only been a week, but he really didn't employ very many insane tricks, so I don't think it's going to happen :D

It's only been a couple of weeks since I took up crawling again - much easier to get back into than Dwarf Fortress :) Many changes I like, more than those I don't like - those I don't like I can avoid by not playing DDs and Felids... Happy to find I can still win.
Crazy Yiuf mutters: "Good: bonuses. Bad: Boni. Ugly: Bonii!"

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Tuesday, 15th February 2011, 17:44

minmay wrote:Uh, it does.

Oh. Well, can you recommend one set?

Blades Runner

Post Tuesday, 15th February 2011, 18:07

DF needs more than tiles - it needs comprehensive interface. Because when I played it - it felt like playing piano - memorizing all the keys and sequences. Quite tedious after some time

Halls Hopper

Post Wednesday, 23rd February 2011, 19:56

Guess I might as well introduce myself. I've been playing crawl on and off since may 09. My best character had two runes: Snake and Abyss. Only other games I play that are even close to rougelikes are Dwarf Fortress and Elona.

Curio wrote:

DF needs more than tiles - it needs comprehensive interface. Because when I played it - it felt like playing piano - memorizing all the keys and sequences. Quite tedious after some time

I've been play DF for years now and I still can't seem to figure out how to order the military around. Dosn't help that Toady changed the military interface just as I was getting the hang of it.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 23rd February 2011, 20:16

I dig the idea of Dwarf Fortress but the version number says a lot to me. One day it will be the greatest game in the world but that day is not today.

Snake Sneak

Post Wednesday, 23rd February 2011, 23:16

Grimm wrote:One day it will be the greatest game in the world but that day is not today.

Maybe, maybe not. If the DevTeam continues its splendid work, DCSS might turn out the greatest in the end (and I'm not saying that it isn't already - because chances are it is - but that it might become impossible to overtake ;) ).

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Wednesday, 2nd March 2011, 01:06

Wow.

Thank you.

Just thank you.

My wonderful minotaur, who recently escaped from hell, screaming (to quote the wiki) "the sun shall shine again!," just cleared the Orcish Mines.

It was like the tea house scene in Kill Bill.

You all are doing amazing work. I'm a jaded old gamer, and I would put this game above 99% of the stuff coming out of the big studios.

Snake Sneak

Post Sunday, 6th March 2011, 18:40

THIS GAME IS FUCKING AWESOME
BY WHICH I DO NOT MEAN IT IS HAVING SEX WITH NORRIS.
Craziest Hamster

Swamp Slogger

Post Thursday, 17th March 2011, 02:59

I'm sure I've said it before, but thanks for this amazing game. Still playing it ravenously a month or so after discovering it and I'd love to contribute or donate in some way. I think the only thing it needs is online tiles compatibility, as it is now the fanbase seems to be divided, and it's really a shame that so many people don't get to appreciate Denzi's excellent artwork. I'd much rather look at his tiles than boring text-based symbols.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Thursday, 17th March 2011, 09:41

Contribute by adding and updating descriptions and quotations. I am planning to sit down and co-ordinate a thorough effort on this front sometime in the next couple of months; feel free to pre-empt me.

Mines Malingerer

Post Wednesday, 30th March 2011, 13:25

I got into roguelikes via ADOM. I'd played at least two other ones, but only a bit. ADOM was the first one I really got into. Never won it, though. Shame that Biskup didn't pass it into open source, IMO. It looks like he's updated it? It's too much of a grind, though, it really rewards tedious things like planting herbs. And I came to dislike the early quests. Still, I enjoyed it on and off for a couple years.

I've tried a few of the other RLs, like IVAN, Incursion, and Slash 'Em, but never got into them. Did play a lot of Dwarf Fortress before the Z axis came in, but only fortress mode. I like Desktop Dungeons quite well but can't get those last few Crypt and Factory wins and haven't come close to winning the elvish mini-campaign. Played several commercial hack n slash CRPGs, like Diablo I & II, Sacred, and, more recently, Torchlight, which often seem pretty similar to RLs to me.

There's a lot of things to be said for traditional RLs, though. Low system requirements mean I can play on any old computer. A lack of eye candy means the game loads quickly and can progress surprisingly quickly without a lot of cut scenes and story time where words slowly scroll by as some crap voice actor tries to channel Orson Welles. You can get pretty far in a spare hour with a RL. Or maybe just kill off three hapless new characters.

All that's true of pretty much all RLs, so why Crawl? Part of the genius of Crawl is what's left out. Shops restocking? Nope. How about buying loot from me? Also no. Games like Diablo and Torchlight in particular got to be more about shopping and gambling than battling, but I can remember making plenty of tedious trips to the shop in ADOM. And it turns out that what's left out stems from a design philosophy that's specifically against rewarding grinding. I'm really bad about grinding. I'll do it until I'm sick of it and end up quitting or starting a new character. Crawl is quite straightforward, no overland map with lame encounters, no side quests (well, I guess there are with the troves but I never completed one), no damn herb gardens.

That's all well and good, but I doubt if I'd keep returning to Crawl if it didn't keep evolving. I haven't actually won since Stone Soup came along, although I did manage-- if I recall correctly-- to get killed in Zot a couple times with MDFis of Okawaru, back when they were the easy build. Not sure why I don't win now, but it's probably mostly that the old game was easier and that I don't have as much time for games these days. But I keep coming back and some of that behaviour is due to wanting to see the changes.

It seems like development is picking up pace, too. I really like the new interface changes in 0.8, little things like getting a message telling you what scroll you just read and how you don't have to press the letter now for a repeated spell. I particularly like that the developers are open to some suggestions-- this did not seem to always be the case in the past. I also like how they got rid initial game randomness that encouraged restarting, for example to a get the fire spellbook for a wizard or a higher intelligence for a transmuter. Sort of funny to think that a genre that thrives on randomness can be improved by taking some out.

I don't really have a conclusion paragraph, so I'll ask you this: what's chunky and poisonous? Naga vomit.

Snake Sneak

Post Wednesday, 30th March 2011, 17:11

Whart wrote:I don't really have a conclusion paragraph, so I'll ask you this: what's chunky and poisonous? Naga vomit.

Judges?

Judges agree, that is a correct answer. We would have also accepted disintegrated Kobolds.
The green ugly thing basks in the mutagenic energy from your post and changes!

Snake Sneak

Post Wednesday, 30th March 2011, 19:17

I've played a bunch of roguelikes and Crawl is better than all of them.

I think Crawl is proof that having clear design philosophies and goals is imperative to creating a good, balanced game.

I love NetHack for what it did for the genre, but it is an inferior game. So much of the game is spoilery and random, and a lot of the most optimal play is incredibly tedious.

Abyss Ambulator

Post Wednesday, 30th March 2011, 19:21

Nethack: The Dev Team Thinks Of Everything.

Crawl: The Dev Team Thinks Of Everything But Chooses Not To Implement All Of It.
You fall off the wall. You have a feeling of ineptitude.

For this message the author Stormfox has received thanks: 6
Chilly, dolphin, joellercoaster, mageykun, PostmodernBrony, QTQuazar

Zot Zealot

Post Thursday, 31st March 2011, 13:19

Megabass wrote:Judges agree, that is a correct answer. We would have also accepted disintegrated Kobolds.

Also Green Deaths (people who play with tiles anyway).
I am sure I played flawflessly. This was an utmost unfair death. -- gorbeh

Temple Termagant

Post Friday, 15th April 2011, 07:11

Totally a new noob to this game, too. Found it about a week and a half ago (maybe two weeks now), and I've been playing it an awful lot. As far as roguelikes go, I had ever only played Nethack and ADOM, and I really came to absolutely detest ADOM (I never did make it that far in it...)

Say what you like about Nethack, I grew up on that game. I loved the quirkiness and the sometimes unexpected results. Sure, once I got the patterns down, it became a little more generic, but it took a while (including lots of spoilers! at least for me) Yeah, Sokoban got tedious (do I HAFTA look up those spoilers again??) but I really enjoyed its thematic nature of going into the dungeon as a scrub and emerging as the equivalent of War.

With what I've seen so far, I think in terms of balancing complexity and randomness, Crawl is most certainly superior. I'm really starting to appreciate just HOW different a playstyle can be even with the same class/god setup. And it's really cool. But I think if I had started with it, I'd have pulled my hair out over its difficulty. Nethack felt a lot more accessible to me partially BECAUSE playstyle didn't always differ too much. So I wasn't always wondering if one thing was better than another, or if I should choose this instead of that, and oh crap I'm dead what if I had done that instead? Sure, that's part of the charm, but it can also be intimidating by far.

So basically what I'm trying to get at, is Nethack has its strengths too!

But then again, I grew up on it, so I might be nostalgia-biased.

Shoals Surfer

Post Thursday, 12th May 2011, 16:51

Seeing as how I'm a big story development lover; I never really expected to like DCSS, but hey, I'm proven happily wrong.

Oddly enough, I first got into the genre with DS Roguelikes (Shiren the Wanderer and Izuna: The Unemployed Ninja) and decided that occassionally, infuriating difficulty could make something fun; hence finding and falling in love with Etrian Odyssey games.

Not played any other PC RLikes, but this is decently well balanced and good fun; and I'm a sucker for lots of choice since I love to angst over it. The tiles are nice. Tutorials were excellent (the only thing I still never got was how to modify the quivered weapon). Its also mildly amusing to spam the creation of Wanderer characters and see what happens.

As for issues I've seen, well, I heard that there was a Paladin start in previous versions and would like to see that again since thats always my choice in a game if its there (some holier than thou protector, that is). Finally, the ability to still modify hair and stuff on the doll even if not using a Custom one, and more selections of hairs and outfits and rubbish would be cool, since I love personalising even if that character gets YASDed five minutes in (makes the sting all the more palpable when you get to scream "Nooo! Henry/Maxwell/Elyss!") :twisted:

Anyway, since DCSS 0.8 has consumed most of my game playing time for the past two weeks, I think I can safely say 'well done, good sirs!'.
"If the world's a stage, and the people actors, then who the f**k has my script?"

My Games/Anime/Weirdness blog: http://detarame.wordpress.com/

Snake Sneak

Post Thursday, 19th May 2011, 09:40

Yes its a great game - been playing about a week now. I have this strange facination for Kobold hunters - saprovore and a crossbow. but never got pasl D8. Troble with a missile user is that slimes get nasty after they eat all your ammo.
A troll caster is a hybrid

Abyss Ambulator

Post Thursday, 19th May 2011, 12:59

It's not obvious, but jellies don't eat stones. Carry some of those around to kill them so that you're not throwing away your better ammo.
You fall off the wall. You have a feeling of ineptitude.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Friday, 20th May 2011, 06:44

Stones on jellies is the main way to go.

Snake Sneak

Post Tuesday, 24th May 2011, 09:47

Its true - halfling hunters have no need to fear jellies. I'm still rubish though D9 and orc2 are my deepest (and I only looked on orc 2 and ducked straight out). My high score is something like 4000 after 150 games or so.
A troll caster is a hybrid

Swamp Slogger

Post Monday, 5th September 2011, 09:33

I just wanted to thank everyone who worked on the new (as of 0.10) tiles for Labyrinth. They look pretty neat.
Next

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner