make Robin a charismatic leader!

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Mines Malingerer

Post Saturday, 13th August 2016, 12:42

make Robin a charismatic leader!

...when half of is men are down. He flees and come back with twice as many fellows.

I think Robin Hood was the childhood idol from many DC player. (Just remenber the great film with Kevin Costner) But Robins performance in DC is disappointing. Make him stronger, smarter and with hellish surprising attacks.

(2) The player can follow Robin. Robin ask: "Follow me or Die" Press (Y)es or (N)o.
When following Robin. He decides where to go. And throws the player to the strongest enemy. He takes the gold and items lying around. Perhaps sometimes he gives the player something.(could be interesting for noob players)

Swamp Slogger

Post Saturday, 13th August 2016, 13:27

Re: make Robin a charismatic leader!

I might dissapoint you, but Robin is a she.
x->v is your best friend.
Online Statistics
Road to: Great Ds (6/25): DsFi^Gozag 3 R, DsGl^Qaz 4 R, DsMo^Chei 5 R, {DsHu^Uska 6 R, DsAs^Uska 7 R}, DsAr^Chei 8 R.
In progress: DsWn... Currently out of time. Maybe someday.

Watch my streams here

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Saturday, 13th August 2016, 13:34

tach3 wrote:...when half of is men are down. He flees ...

Brave, brave Sir Robin
Won (52). Remaining (15): 5 species: Ba, Fe, Mu, Na, Op; 5 Backgrounds: AM, Wr, Su, AE, Ar; 5 gods: Jiyv, newNem, WJC, newSif, newFedh

Mines Malingerer

Post Saturday, 13th August 2016, 13:46

Ok. Sorry I didn t know that Robin is a she. I always thought of Robin Hood, when I met her in dungeon. And ok perhaps fleeing is not a behavior of an charismatic leader. But is is strange I always feel sorry for her when I defeat her. She never had a chance to pick up the orb of zot. And she always keeps trying...-very dramatic and sympathetic.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Saturday, 13th August 2016, 14:27

Robin is an excellent tutor of luring
Won (52). Remaining (15): 5 species: Ba, Fe, Mu, Na, Op; 5 Backgrounds: AM, Wr, Su, AE, Ar; 5 gods: Jiyv, newNem, WJC, newSif, newFedh

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner