finally I have been promoted

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Tomb Titivator

Post Friday, 22nd January 2016, 20:30

finally I have been promoted

if you all remember and I'm sure you don't I started a thread on here a while back whereupon I was upset that I was a spider stomper. Well regretfully to all of you who don't like spiders but pretty happily to me, the tarantula collector, I'm finally not one of those anymore. Look these titles, they really link in and convey like, who I think of myself as? and it was really bumming me out, to the point where I was seriously considering sending an email to a mod or something, to let me be like, in the admin group or a different group or my own group, like maybe with another colour, but without the powers or whatever that come with it, because I don't want any of that nasty trash. anyway it was really getting me down so I'm glad I've been able to move on from that dark point in my life but now I'm all out of alprazolam (generic for x anax)

keep on truckin
ol' zippo

Shoals Surfer

Post Friday, 22nd January 2016, 22:12

Re: finally I have been promoted

Many moons ago i went to south america to do a thing, while there one of our guides wanted to impress us so he brought us his girlsfriends pet tarantula in it's cute little plastic box. Dude packed it in his bag but forgot that spiders need to breath to live, so the giantulla died. Was still scary though.

Guy asked us not to tell his girlfriend, who was one of our other guides.

Tomb Titivator

Post Friday, 22nd January 2016, 23:24

Wowwwww man that makes me feel fuckin ill, I mean

If there were a baby one one tracks and a tarantula on the other I'd save the baby but I'd be reeeeeaaaaallll unhappy about it

Crypt Cleanser

Post Saturday, 23rd January 2016, 06:32

I'll never understand the fondness some people have for animals that hate them and will probably kill them given a chance.
"Damned, damned be the legions of the damned..."

For this message the author kuniqs has received thanks:
scorpionwarrior

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Saturday, 23rd January 2016, 07:03

kuniqs wrote:I'll never understand the fondness some people have for animals that hate them and will probably kill them given a chance.
but they're so good at catching mice

For this message the author duvessa has received thanks:
Sar

Crypt Cleanser

Post Saturday, 23rd January 2016, 08:28

duvessa wrote:
kuniqs wrote:I'll never understand the fondness some people have for animals that hate them and will probably kill them given a chance.
but they're so good at catching mice

What mice did to you

Tomb Titivator

Post Saturday, 23rd January 2016, 17:45

fun fact, HATEMONGER, but there are zero (0) verifiable deaths to tarantula bites in history, ever, making any given dog about infinity more deadly than any tarantula

but you keep on judgin mr. turpin, I'll be here

Swamp Slogger

Post Saturday, 23rd January 2016, 19:49

I held a tarantula once. It was fuzzy. I also touched a dog once. It was also fuzzy. Tarantullas and dogs are the same animal.

QED

For this message the author WalrusKing has received thanks:
dracos369

Crypt Cleanser

Post Saturday, 23rd January 2016, 20:41

WalrusKing wrote:I held a tarantula once. It was fuzzy. I also touched a dog once. It was also fuzzy. Tarantullas and dogs are the same animal.

QED

I am one.
The pope is one.
I am the pope.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Saturday, 23rd January 2016, 23:28

kuniqs wrote:
WalrusKing wrote:I held a tarantula once. It was fuzzy. I also touched a dog once. It was also fuzzy. Tarantullas and dogs are the same animal.

QED

I am one.
The pope is one.
I am the pope.

Spoiler: show
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

For this message the author Siegurt has received thanks:
WingedEspeon

Pandemonium Purger

Post Sunday, 24th January 2016, 14:19

i made my av when i became a shoals surfer and wwant to return to being one again
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

Tomb Titivator

Post Monday, 25th January 2016, 14:56

twelwe wrote:i made my av when i became a shoals surfer and wwant to return to being one again

That's the real shit isn't it. Look, having this stuff forced on us, it isn't cool. Can we please have a radio button display or whatever they're called, I think it's radio buttons, and we can just pick, that way it isn't all about these elitist post counters who are usually thanks collectors anyway. Like ooh look at me, I did a million posts about nothing, I'm a zot zoomer or wtfever. Well I've zoomed Zot two whole times and you don't see me strutting around. And back to me for a minute, I've never once in my life opened a thing of surf wax or bronzed myself but I guess it's better than implying I kill noble creatures like spiders (presumably for fun)

But I guess this is in the wrong forum, I should be talking all on the suggestions and CRITICISM board right?

For this message the author ZipZipskins has received thanks:
WingedEspeon

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 25th January 2016, 16:28

The point is that when you get the title you want you stop posting.
DCSS: 97:...MfCj}SpNeBaEEGrFE{HaAKTrCK}DsFESpHu{FoArNaBe}
FeEE{HOIEMiAE}GrGlHuWrGnWrNaAKBaFi{MiDeMfDe}{DrAKTrAMGhEnGnWz}
{PaBeDjFi}OgAKPaCAGnCjOgCKMfAEAtCKSpCjDEEE{HOSu
Bloat: 17: RaRoPrPh{GuStGnCa}{ArEtZoNb}KiPaAnDrBXDBQOApDaMeAGBiOCNKAsFnFlUs{RoBoNeWi

For this message the author Sprucery has received thanks:
Sar

Dungeon Master

Post Monday, 25th January 2016, 21:09

Sprucery wrote:The point is that when you get the title you want you stop posting.

So that's the real reason why Sandman25 left (again)!

Dungeon Master

Post Monday, 25th January 2016, 21:15

He still posts here, just less frequently and under a different name.

For this message the author Lasty has received thanks:
Rast

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner