How do vine stalker's look like?

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Lair Larrikin

Post Saturday, 4th October 2014, 21:50

Re: How do vine stalker's look like?

Greyr wrote:Your models are professional quality, ya know? You could sell them to table top gamers (unpainted) for a little pocket money, if you were so inclined.

i am really appreciate you like it :) but the quality is not yet professional and make copies for me is not possible now because i don't know how to do it :? living in the middle of nowhere is a big problem for the production :lol:

Tomb Titivator

Post Sunday, 5th October 2014, 18:33

There has to be some table-topping hipster somewhere who would love nothing more than to impress his friends with a handmade miniature from Russia :P
If you are offended by something I've posted, just PM me. It probably wasn't intentional.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Sunday, 5th October 2014, 20:40

willytheraccoon wrote:
Greyr wrote:Your models are professional quality, ya know? You could sell them to table top gamers (unpainted) for a little pocket money, if you were so inclined.

i am really appreciate you like it :) but the quality is not yet professional and make copies for me is not possible now because i don't know how to do it :? living in the middle of nowhere is a big problem for the production :lol:

Picking up ZBrush sculpting might be a genuine idea for you, although you'll have to learn how to use a drawing tablet/stylus/something like this for maximum comfy.
take it easy
  Code:
!lg * won !DD-- min=turns -log
<Sequell> 20749. Bloax, XL24 VSTm, T:13320: http://crawl.lantea.net/crawl/morgue/Bloax/morgue-Bloax-20140907-000920.txt

Did you know that I like ruining crawl every now and then? Go check it out.

dck

Vestibule Violator

Post Monday, 27th October 2014, 00:39

god damn the one on the left is really damn accurate and catches the "gon get shanked and bitten" perfectly
and the one in the right is like a VS boxer that can't afford pants and is actually jim carrey in the mask

man this makes me so happy.

For this message the author dck has received thanks: 2
and into, Arrhythmia
Previous

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner