Proposal: Make HO's of Beogh more Jesuslike

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Mines Malingerer

Post Sunday, 7th September 2014, 14:42

Proposal: Make HO's of Beogh more Jesuslike

• At 33,000 turns a follower named Judas wanders away from your band of followers. He returns later as hostile and with a band of vault guards.
  • Upon reaching level 27 players gain an extra life similar to felids. Upon dying, this life is consumed and the player is resurrected in permanent lichform.
  • Holy Trinity: Beogh = Father, Player = Jesus, Holy Ghost = ? I'm trying to think of some way that the Holy Ghost could be implemented. Maybe when Beogh saves you from death it is attributed to the Holy Ghost instead?

Dungeon Master

Post Sunday, 7th September 2014, 14:49

Re: Proposal: Make HO's of Beogh more Jesuslike

Won't happen.

The Christian god has been split up in Crawl among Beogh, Elyvilon, Zin, TSO. Beoghites get water walking, that has to suffice for chuckles. (By the way, Judas a name that orcs may get, although rarely. No further effects, though.)

Mines Malingerer

Post Sunday, 7th September 2014, 15:02

Damn, that's a shame. I am mostly attracted to the lichform idea since Beogh loses a lot of his appeal in the extended game and this would counter that to some degree.

Blades Runner

Post Sunday, 7th September 2014, 17:02

Rep Henry Clay wrote:Damn, that's a shame. I am mostly attracted to the lichform idea since Beogh loses a lot of his appeal in the extended game and this would counter that to some degree.

For you. I would not want to deal with the hassle that would entail. Of course I haven't played extended (past tombs) so perhaps I just don't know. :)

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner