Poll: Avatar Arts

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

What's your opinion on this Avatar Picture

An abominable eyesore that makes you vomit profusely every single time you are unfortunate enough to glimpse its repugnant visage
No votes
All avatars are merely immature cries for attention, and all you ignorant plebeians should revert to the default, yet sophisticated, avatarlessness
18%
I don't even know, man.
45%
It resonates as being classically reminiscent of a 21st century post-modern re-imagining of Picasso/Dali, with a hint of je ne sais quoi due to the negative symbology of...
36%
10/10, a true keeper, would hire Wizzzargh to do all future Sprite art, Coca-Cola art, and similar carbonated dungeoncrawler graphics
No votes

Total votes : 11

Shoals Surfer

Post Sunday, 14th July 2013, 04:10

Poll: Avatar Arts

Tell me the truth, doods
Attachments
DCSS Icon.png
DCSS Icon.png (9.14 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
Last edited by wizzzargh on Monday, 22nd July 2013, 17:27, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
Psst, hey kid... you like roguelikes?

For this message the author wizzzargh has received thanks:
gofftc

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Sunday, 14th July 2013, 11:24

Re: Poll: Avatar Arts

It's a very interesting drawing. To my eye, it's very abstract, perhaps representing a dragon, but pleasing for it. The subtle blend of colors enhances and draws attention to the focal point of the drawing, which then proceeds to captivate the viewers eyes', and mesmerize them, drawing them farther and farther into the painting, at which point the true meaning becomes apparent.
TL;DR 9/10
What made you happy today?
Shatari wrote:I traded a goat for a Nintendo DS XL, and a ton of games.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Sunday, 14th July 2013, 17:21

Re: Poll: Avatar Arts

I guess this is what you're talking about:

Clicking on someone's name lets you see their profile page, which has their avatar, if you want to know what's going on but have avatars disabled.

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner