YASD: My Little Pony, Friendship is Masochistic

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Slime Squisher

Post Wednesday, 6th November 2013, 17:12

YASD: My Little Pony, Friendship is Masochistic

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... gBJSs9wpOG

So for those of you who don't know, I do a weekly video (occasionally missed, frequently more) of crawl for my youtube channel. My latest large project - though the subject of repeated interruptions for various *OTHER* progjects and real life events (and YAVPs) - was the My Little Pony: Friendship is Masochistic series. I ran 6 themed centaurs through the dungeon, one for each of the Mane6 in My Little Pony, each with restrictions designed to make them similar in some way to the show. . . and to make running them anywhere from difficult to impossible.

The series is now complete at 32+ vids! Posting the playlist link here for any who are interested. Applejack, the CeBe of Trog got the farthest, followed closely by Fluttershy, the CeSu of Fedhas (+/- elivylon? I don't remember).

It was a thoroughly enjoyable series to make right up until the last couple characters. I can candidly say I'm happy to have done it and I'm happy it's done. I'm considering putting in a capstone pony, "Daring Do", the expert survivalist and dungeon delver extraordinaire pony with NO restrictions on what she can and can't do. In other words: Can I win with a Centaur; a feat I'm certain is within my grasp. But regardless, the core of the runs are done and please feel free to check'em out.

-AHMAD

PS: Oh yeah, and subscribe tom y channel and such if you want to get updates on the weekly vids i put out and junk.
My Wins (>25):
15-runer: OPWz, DECj, DEWz x2, VpWz
Other: DEWz, DrWz, DjWz, GnIE, KeCj, SpEn, SpWz, SpCj, MuWz, FeWzx2, MiBe x7.

Crawl Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/BountyHunterSAx2
or vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/BountyHunterSAx <--

Vestibule Violator

Post Wednesday, 6th November 2013, 17:22

Re: YASD: My Little Pony, Friendship is Masochistic

BountyHunterSAx wrote:http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkzpGavm3915KRCNs-_JA31gBJSs9wpOG

So for those of you who don't know, I do a weekly video (occasionally missed, frequently more) of crawl for my youtube channel. My latest large project - though the subject of repeated interruptions for various *OTHER* progjects and real life events (and YAVPs) - was the My Little Pony: Friendship is Masochistic series. I ran 6 themed centaurs through the dungeon, one for each of the Mane6 in My Little Pony, each with restrictions designed to make them similar in some way to the show. . . and to make running them anywhere from difficult to impossible.

The series is now complete at 32+ vids! Posting the playlist link here for any who are interested. Applejack, the CeBe of Trog got the farthest, followed closely by Fluttershy, the CeSu of Fedhas (+/- elivylon? I don't remember).

It was a thoroughly enjoyable series to make right up until the last couple characters. I can candidly say I'm happy to have done it and I'm happy it's done. I'm considering putting in a capstone pony, "Daring Do", the expert survivalist and dungeon delver extraordinaire pony with NO restrictions on what she can and can't do. In other words: Can I win with a Centaur; a feat I'm certain is within my grasp. But regardless, the core of the runs are done and please feel free to check'em out.

-AHMAD

PS: Oh yeah, and subscribe tom y channel and such if you want to get updates on the weekly vids i put out and junk.

It's cool finally seeing you on the forums bro, love your vids. :)

(You really shouldn't be a subs whore though, you are better than most youtubers , but you should visit the forums for reasons other than promoting your channel ;) )
To all new players: Ignore all strategy guides posted on the wiki, ask questions in the Advice forum, players with lots of posts normally have the best advice.

crawl.akrasiac.org:8080 <- take this link to play online or spectate.

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too