CIP: Trunk OgWz with Clumsy status...

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Swamp Slogger

Post Friday, 28th June 2013, 03:36

CIP: Trunk OgWz with Clumsy status...

So I cure the negative Dex with a restore abilities pot, but my EV is still 1 and I still have the Clumsy status effect. I tried clearing what's left of the level, but the next floor has Gastronok and Maurice next to all three of the stairs and I dare not fight them like this.

Wat do?
"Crawl is cruel. But we keep coming back to it like an abusive boyfriend. It keeps telling us how it will be different this time by giving us early robes of the archmagi and staves of fire. Then it backhands you with a Centaur on D4." ~Me

Vestibule Violator

Post Friday, 28th June 2013, 03:54

Re: CIP: Trunk OgWz with Clumsy status...

that effect goes away in time, unless this changed in trunk.
Won all race/bg, unwon (online): Nem* Hep Uka
Favourites: 15-rune Trog, OgNe/OgIE/OgSu (usually Ash), Ds, Ru, SpEn, Ce of Chei, Qaz

Swamp Slogger

Post Friday, 28th June 2013, 05:52

Re: CIP: Trunk OgWz with Clumsy status...

It went away after about a thousand turns of Resting and almost dying to wandering orcs because my EV was 0. D:
"Crawl is cruel. But we keep coming back to it like an abusive boyfriend. It keeps telling us how it will be different this time by giving us early robes of the archmagi and staves of fire. Then it backhands you with a Centaur on D4." ~Me

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too