YAVP : SchwaWarrior, HECj of Ash, 3-rune first victory!!

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Wednesday, 4th April 2012, 14:40

YAVP : SchwaWarrior, HECj of Ash, 3-rune first victory!!

I won.

I freaking. Won.

I won Crawl.

I WON CRAWL.

*paces around the house at 4 AM in absolute shock and estacy*

*returns to laptop to post it all up*

OKAY! Hi guys. This would be my first victory ever, a modest 3 runes with my favorite character type, High Elf Conjurer of Ashenzari, at juuuuust baaaarely over 100k turns! Of course I've posted my log file below, but seriously, I'm too hyped to simply let a log file be enough, so you guys are getting a full-fledged story of my adventure's highlights! Take a seat and have some coffee while I entertain you for a while. :)

So, very first thing that happened this game was I got a +4+4 Ring of Slaying, a +3 Ring of Protection and an Elven Dagger of Venom on the very first few dungeon levels, and immediately I was like "okay holy crap now watch this game is gonna throw something impossible and horrible because it does that when you find awesome stuff", so I took it cautious right from the get-go, hesitating when I'd find groups of Orcs instead of recklessly Mephitic Cloud spamming so that I wouldn't run out of mana. Crazy Yiuf showed up as early as D:2 so I went in and beat him up, getting some decent Exp. I was tempted to use his Staff again that I love so much, but I decided no, my Dagger gets the job done and the +2 Short Blade aptitude was probably important in the early game anyway. Ashenzari can move stuff around later anyway so if I really wanted to I could play a Staff based second half of the game.

Be right back. *goes to boil some water to start some coffee* 'k hi, where was I...

I'm trying to think; I forget whether it was Crazy Yiuf or somewhere else that I got the amazing Cloak of Darkness that allows you to turn invisible, but that was a relatively early find too. And the difference this time is that I actually used it, a lot, through the entire game, instead of forgetting about it. When I found the Orcish Mines, instead of my usual Mephitic spam, I used the cloak to go invisible and one-shot Orc after Orc in melee as they slept away. ^^ I never imagined playing as a Stabber could feel so satisfying, even though my character was really just pretending. :lol: I have newfound respect to those who main Stabber characters. Anyway I didn't get far; I cleared out all of Orc:1 this way but there were Sorcerers on Orc:2 and I almost died when one summoned a Sun Demon and it pinpointed my invisible location amazingly well, chasing me up the stairs until I barely got the Teleport to work in time. x_x Not dealing with that for a while.

I can't remember where it was I picked up the weapon that would become my trusty blade for the remainder of the game, but since I officially switched out (de-cursed the Dagger, switched weapons, re-cursed the new weapon) once I found the Lair, 'cause that's always where I put my entire stash, I assume it was around there that I picked up an Elven Short Sword of Protection, and it was a very hard decision but I decided to go for it and let the +5 to AC stack with my +3 Ring, and if I needed to poison stuff or do massive damage I couldn't do in melee, I'd just use spells. Right away I was able to use my saved-up Scrolls to enchant the Short Sword to +3+3. But I couldn't explore too much of the Lair yet, because I had yet to find any half-decent spellbooks, so all I had was Magic Dart and Mephitic Cloud (which doesn't work against half the Lair monsters-- damn you Spiny Frogs and Black Mambas, laugh it up while you can!), and Lightning Bolt which was a noisy hunger monster and horribly unreliable and I wasn't going into the Lair relying on it. I went out and explored the Dungeon some more.

I made slow but steady progress, taking out every unique I found, including Nikola, amazingly. Thank God I had a Potion of Resistance. A couple floors later, I found a Scroll of Acquirement, wished for a Book, and I got an Artifact Book that taught me Conjure Flame AND Mystic Blast! Can you believe it!? Perfect, absolutely perfect! With that prayer answered, I went back to the Lair and swept L:2 through 8 like a madman, slaying everything in sight, and along the way I picked up a ton more books, gaining access to Summon Scorpions, another one of my favorites, along with Flight, Poisonous Cloud and Freezing Cloud. (Later I would remove Poisonous Cloud from my spell arsenal because I discovered I only needed one or the other, and anything it couldn't kill, Mystic Blast would. The six costy Spell Points would be better off used on other more-diversifying avenues.) Thanks to my Cloud spells, I wrecked Lair:8 and took out every single Death Yak on the floor, and trust me, there were a TON of them because I wound up with that Catoblepas cavern where they shoot stone-breath attacks at you x_x It was so satisfying to be able to take out every last one for once. Usually I'm forced to run away. (Also Gastronok on Lair:6 gave me a workout, but I won and I took his +2 Hat of Intelligence which I used through the entire game. Did you know Airstrike does frightening extra damage if you're Levitating? @__@ I almost threw up.)

I did Lair:8, but didn't do any of the Runes yet. I wanted to level up some more. So I headed to the Vaults, which I have only recently become able to survive in, and gave it a shot. I visited the Crypt hoping for some fun Exp, because last time Crypt was a total haven for me and I found nothing stressful, but as soon as I entered I was rushed by like thirty dudes and I'm like "OKAY NUH-UH", and never went back for the rest of the game. Then I tried Hall of Blades, and whaddya know! Oh hi Saint Roka! o_o I proceeded to have an absolutely menacing battle with him, and if it weren't for my Scorpions backing me up I likely would have died! Then I sweeped Hall of Blades completely, destroying every dancing weapon there was. I was THIIIIIIIIS CLOSE to switching my weapon to a Scimitar of Distortion, but decided no, better not do anything unreliable because I'm actually doing well this time. The rest of the Vaults had to be cut short when, and I'm not joking, Boris, Mara and Margarey at the SAME TIME on Vault:6. It was one of those record-scratch-halt-the-music moments when they all showed up on the screen together. Slowly I backed out, then ran as fucking fast as I could back up the stairs and all the way to my stash at Lair:1 before I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

After that catastrophe, I decided to go back to the Orcs and finish wiping them out along with the Elven Halls. The problem was that I had no Negative Energy resistance-- just Ice by this point. (I had found two more Scrolls of Acquirement, and you know what they gave me when I asked for Armor? An ORDINARY +0 Buckler. And then an artifact +2 Buckler of -4 INT and +2 DEX. XDD I wasn't mad though, the +0 Buckler was my first shield in the game and I was quite pleased.) By now I have the spell Deflect Missiles, which is odd because I normally just stick with Repel Missiles for the low mana cost, but this worked just as well if not better. ^^ Things didn't go too bad at all, I found another Scroll of Acquirement and this time it gave me an Elven Shield of Fire Resistance, and I decided to wear it and get Shields all the way up to 15 to benefit from it. (It worked PERFECTLY later on by the way. :) ) But my adventure met with a shocking twist the moment I met Louise.

"You have been cast into the Abyss!"

Faaaaaaantastic. And I don't have too much perma-food with me, either. So I thought maybe I was in a bit of a jam. o_o But spell-wise I was pretty set! Deflect Missiles, Flight, Freezing Cloud, Mystic Blast and Conjure Flame was an extremely versatile moveset, and the only spell that caused hunger by this point was Freezing Cloud, and on top of that I had a Wand of Fire and a Wand of Cold with me so I was able to inflict instant damage on something dangerous that I didn't want to spend mana on. So, I decided to make my stay in the Abyss my Abyssal Rune run. Excellent decision. :) Permafood showed up so I didn't starve, I replenished my healing potions, found a Scroll of Amnesia and un-learned Poisonous Cloud, and guess what else? Hahaha, check this out:

This was the most fun I ever had. And it rewarded me with an Artifact +0 Cloak of Poison Resistance. Handy to have! I figured I could switch it out in the Swamp among other places that I didn't need to be invisible during. This Abyss run was also the first time I squared off against Tier-2 Demons without running away and I won tenaciously, including Tormentors, Reapers, Hellions and a Blizzard Demon. ^^ A Pit Fiend, Tier 1, also showed up, but I didn't press my luck THAT far. I'm glad it didn't see me.

But the Abyssal Rune itself was the most incredible battle of my life on this game. It was guarded by ANGELS. IN AN ANGEL TEMPLE OF THE SHINING ONE. Thankfully Ashenzari's Scry power helped me discover the Rune was in there, otherwise I wouldn't have even chanced it. For the first time ever, I squared off against an Angel that was not hiding behind glass walls for once, barely won with 1/3 of my health left, and got his freaking awesome Holy Scourge whip as a trophy (which I put in my Stash and didn't use XD). After that, two Ophanim, which were thankfully easier and I could take them out with Mystic Blast spam and Deflect Missiles to stop their holy fireball attacks. Then the last room. Two Cherubs. And they had Bows. x_x Once again Deflect Missiles came in handy here, but they were still hitting me very hard. I was able to use the Scorpions to distract them, seperate them, take out one with Mystic Blasting all of my mana at it, then use my last Magic Potion, a Potion of Might, Brilliance, and Agility to wound the other one and finish him off in hand-to-hand.

I won. And then this message:

"The Shining One: 'Martyrs shall be remembered forever.'
You are blasted ferociously by The Shining One's Cleansing Flame!
Ouch! That really hurt!"

Whoever put this in the game is a mastermind. Fuckin' PROPS. I picked up that Rune and high-tailed it out of the Abyss first chance I got. Then I went back and whallop'd Louise upside the head as hard as I could and it felt fantastic.

By the time I FINALLY finished clearing Elven Halls, I now had the wonderful spells Abjuration and Blink in tow, FINALLY, which made me very happy, as well as a sweet Artifact amulet that was Resist Mutation Plus Electric Resistance in an adorable little bundle, and I removed the Amulet of Conservation in favor of it for the remainder of the game. By now I had Shields up to like 13 or 14, and yes, Ashenzari's boosts helped TREMENDOUSLY I think, and my big bad Shield-that-is-totally-awesomer-than-a-Buckler was stopping almost every attack when I had Deflect Missiles up with it. I hardly ever get to play as a Caster with a full-sized Shield, so this was a major treat here. :)

I did Swamp and Shoals, it went by like a breeze. Shoals:5 was scary though; I came as close as I ever had to dying so far, because I didn't realize the stupid Javelineer had a Distortion weapon until he'd Critical Hit me with the "horrible space warps" like four times already. x_x After that I just decided to run in and spam the Scorpions and grab the Rune and teleport the fuck outta there without pressing my luck any more than it'd go. Ilsiyu or whatever her name was gave me a rough time too, thank God I finally could Abjure the elementals she kept pumping out. Nothing even remotely noteworthy happened in Swamp though. Oh, I killed a Vapor I guess. And Snorg. OHHH. Right. There was a Tentacled Monstrosity down there and I do hate those fervorously, but I killed it swiftly with only moderate damage sustained. I guess I was glad to have some warm-up before Zot later on, since those enemies were easily the worst things down there, even moreso than Orbs of Fire last time I played. (Squishy Casters, man. You Minotaur Beserker mains are wusses, sorry to say it; try dealing with something that can kill you in six turns if you ever let it get in melee range unless you have Blink and tell me how it felt. ;P)

With three Runes, I decided to simply make a beeline for the Realm of Zot and get this adventure in the bag. I was heavily leveled, I had all the equipment I wanted minus some Negative Energy resistance, I had lots of wonderful spells, so yeah, decided I was ready. :) I said goodbye to my Stash for the rest of the game, taking everything with me, and to top it off, I learned two Epic-level spells that were in the Uberbooks: Demonic Horde (I un-learned Scorpions to do so) and Chain Lightning. Then I was off to Zot!

The rest of the dungeon was a breeze until D:25. Amazingly, I found a gigantic, elaborate Arcane Temple of Magic in the upper left corner, FILLED with Ogre Mages, Elf spellcasters of various kinds, Wizards, Necromancers, Vampire Wizards, and LICHES! (Orb of Destruction was the scariest thing ever when I WASN'T the one casting it for once. o___o) The decorations were astounding too, there were fountains and flowing water in amazingly complex and nice-looking pathways; whoever designed this vault, props man! Total props. 8-) People here are way too talented at level design! I'm super impressed. :)

D:26 had a Wizard Lab. I did not stick around once the walls all suddenly vanished and there were a dozen high-level demons all over the room. Was not even remotely funny. x__x I smoked two Lorocyprocas that followed me out though. Defeating intimidating opponents that I never used to be able to beat is always very encouraging. :)

Then I'm in D:27, where the entrance to Zot was, and guess what was down there? In addition to the Draconian encampment around the Gateway to Zot, there was also a fortress, with a moat of lava, FILLED with Draconians! It was like the occasional Orc, Gnoll, or Goblin fortresses that can generate earlier on in the dungeons, only it was Draconian-themed and the moat was lava. I had NO REASON to do this other than Exp, but I went and cleaned out the entire place just because I am a perfectionist. :D I was rewarded for my tremendous effort going through there with the first Potion of Water in the game! YAYYY! *glug glug glug* "This tastes like water!"

Finally, after every Draconian on D:27 is cleared out, I set up a makeshift Stash right outside the Gateway to Zot, my intent to grab the whole pile and high-tail it once I had the Orb in tow. I even used a Wand of Digging in advance to clear a beeline path for the closest upstairs so I wasted no time circling around the dungeon; I had never actually touched the Orb before, but I had heard the dungeon goes batshit crazy Planet Zebes style once you start to ascend so I was thinking ahead.

And the INSTANT I entered Zot:1... FIFTEEN DRACONIANS SURROUNDING ME. "OH HI GUYS." Cue panicked Blink spam as they chip my health down to half in twelve turns. D: But I lured them into the hallway and took them out with Freezing Cloud while distracting them with Demonic Horde (which is AWESOME, by the way, a ton moreso than Chain Lightning which I found is just okay). I explored Zot, mindful of all the dragons everywhere, even more mindful of Tentacled Monstrosities which I went out of my way to kill if I saw one roaming; I did NOT want those things on the loose for long. Surprisingly, not a single Orb of Fire showed up! Instead I got to experience CURSE TOES! Personally... I'd have rather fought the Orbs of Fire. I had even prepared my equipment in advance for it, but as we all know, Crawl will put you in your place if you try to be cute like that. I ran like a madman away from those Curse Toes every time I found one after the first encounter.

Ghost Moths were a horrible problem for me last game. But this time I knew a trick: if you turn invisible, they can't drain your Mana! Thanks to whomever mentioned that in a thread somewhere, you probably saved my life.

Zot:5 was where it all hit the fan. I had taken out a couple Liches in the main dungeon, but Ancient Liches is where I draw the line. Used up all my Mana fighting just one and it was only half health. So I use a Teleport scroll to retreat and regroup.

It puts me two squares away from the Orb of Zot. SURROUNDED by Orb Guardians. And six Mana.

In no time at all I'm almost dead and I have no way out other than to hope Teleport kicks in in a couple more turns. My last six Mana gets me a Demonic Horde, it distracts about half the monsters in the tiny enclosed room, one of them moves off the Orb just in time for me to GRAB IT, and then Teleport #2 kicks in three turns later, with me having a quarter of my life left and no more healing potions. Now I am holding the freaking Orb of Zot on Zot:4 and it's GO TIME!

Using this music on repeat, I ran. My hands were trembling trying to hit the keyboard keys. Things kept warping in and I'd sidestep God-knows-how from rabid demons left and right with split-second Wand of Digging detours, and the six Hell Hounds that jumped in on all sides in an ambush fell down when I Blinked behind them and lured them into the tunnel with the Freezing Cloud trap setup. Tier-1 Pit Fiend Hellfire made me SCREAM in distress; Fire Resistance and it still took out a quarter of my life! If I would have fought I would have died; Ashenzari's skills helped me to the bitter end as it allowed me to scan for its position behind the walls and craftily sneak around his half of the dungeon with my recharged Wand of Digging. I'm so glad I brought that with me. Nothing worse than the Pit Fiend showed up; I heard there were Pandemonium Lords that can spawn and they're your worst nightmare or something, but I didn't see even one.

D:2, right before I went up the stairs, a Tormentor warped in again and took out half my health in one shot. I blasted him with Mystic Blast and beat him in one hit. It felt godlike.

Right in front of the final exit, where I would beat the game, the only thing left to stand in my way was a Midge. I feel bad for having killed it. Maybe I should have brought it out of the dungeon with me and treat it to coffee. ^^;;

And that's how I beat the game, at long last, with my beloved High Elf Conjurer, finishing as an excellent Melee-Spellcaster hybrid!

- - -

I want to give a huge shout-out to anyone who's given me advice in the past, and a DOUBLE-HUGE shout-out to all the FANTASTIC developers and content-contributors, ESPECIALLY the uber-talented Vault Designers, who have worked in their spare time simply because they enjoy it no other reason to make this glorious game that is DCSS. I also want to give a big double-middle-finger followed by a hearty playful laugh and a bear-hug to all the people who told me I "couldn't do it" or am "playing the wrong way", because oh hey look at what I just did! I beat the game the way I want to. It's like how they say in some competitive Pokemon battling circles; "true champions win with their favorites". To make a statement and whatnot. I would like to encourage and inspire everyone reading this that yes, advice on the forums is great, but play the game your way, number one. :) I could have never won if I had played to win. Instead I played because I love Crawl, and ended up a winner. That's how it's done, guys, and that applies to real life too, you gotta do what's you!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this novel-sized post about the adventures of Schwa. My next mini-project will be to write this up as an actual fanfiction for posting in Diary Of A Crawler, which has been one of my major motivations for playing Crawl from start to finish almost ever since I've been playing it. I admit it's hard to remember some of the details, such as where I found some of my weapons or spells, as the logs didn't seem to catch every tiny thing, only the "major" ones, which is fine I suppose. There needs to be room for freeform creativity anyway. ^^

Now that I have the Orb, and its limitless power at my disposal, I think I'll use its power to open up a fantastic coffee shop on the surface world, where anyone no matter what species can come to relax for a change. I've got an entire family of Imps of various kinds-- Iron, Dark, Crimson, you name it-- who followed me home after all my Demonic Horde spamming in there and are already excited over getting coffee, so I think it'll be a pretty worthy investment. Definitely the best use of the Orb of Zot's power imaginable! <333

Here's the Log File for my game below. I have to put it in a double post because of how gigahuge this post is, I hit the character limit long ago. XDD Peace out you guys, have a fantastic rest-of-the week, and "love what is, don't hate what isn't"!
--Schwa, High Elf Conjurer forever :)
--Schwa, your local muse forever and long-time High Elf fangirl ^_~
(also the master of Quadri-Birds)

TheProvocateur: I like how we're sprinting at a pile of greater mummies

For this message the author SchwaWarrior has received thanks: 19
Dingbat, dpeg, duketide11, mageykun, MyOtheHedgeFox, rchandra, Stormfox, TehDruid, Un67, XuaXua and 9 more users

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Wednesday, 4th April 2012, 14:41

Re: YAVP : SchwaWarrior, HECj of Ash, 3-rune first victory!!

Log File, as promised ^^

Code:
 Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.10.0 character file.

1376076 SchwaWarrior the Sorcerer (level 26, 155/155 (162) HPs)
             Began as a High Elf Conjurer on Apr 3, 2012.
             Was a High Priest of Ashenzari.
             Escaped with the Orb
             ... and 3 runes on Apr 4, 2012!

The game lasted 09:20:56 (100491 turns).

SchwaWarrior the Sorcerer (High Elf Conjurer)     Turns: 100491, Time: 09:20:56

HP 155/155 (162) AC 26     Str 14      XL: 26   Next: 25%
MP  48/48        EV 32     Int 26      God: Ashenzari [*****.]
Gold 3743        SH 31     Dex 22      Spells: 14 memorised,  5 levels left

Res.Fire  : + . .   See Invis. : +    a - +8,+9 elf short sword (protect) (curse)
Res.Cold  : + . .   Warding    : . .  l - +3 leather armour {rC+} (curse)
Life Prot.: . . .   Conserve   : .    h - +3 shield {rF+} (curse)
Res.Acid. : . . .   Res.Corr.  : .    i - +1 wizard hat {Int+3} (curse)
Res.Poison: +       Clarity    : +    n - +0 cloak of Khagagui {rPois}
Res.Elec. : +       Spirit.Shd : .    k - +2 pair of elf gauntlets (curse)
Sust.Abil.: . .     Stasis     : .    j - +2 pair of boots of the Assassin {+Inv Dex
Res.Mut.  : +       Ctrl.Telep.: x    c - cursed amulet "Shuamn" {rMut rElec}
Res.Rott. : .       Levitation : .    e - cursed +6 ring of protection
Saprovore : . . .   Ctrl.Flight: .    d - cursed +4,+4 ring of slaying

@: very resistant to hostile enchantments, stealthy
A: no striking features
a: Scrying, Transfer Knowledge, Renounce Religion, Evoke Invisibility
}: 3/15 runes: decaying, barnacled, abyssal

You escaped.
You worshipped Ashenzari.
Ashenzari was exalted by your worship.
You were hungry.

You visited 11 branches of the dungeon, and saw 68 of its levels.
You visited the Abyss 1 time.
You visited 1 bazaar.
You visited 3 portal chambers: bailey, ice cave, wizlab.

You collected 7665 gold pieces.
You spent 3942 gold pieces at shops.

Inventory:

Hand weapons
 a - a cursed +8,+9 elven short sword of protection (weapon)
Armour
 h - a cursed +3 shield of fire resistance (worn)
 i - a cursed +1 wizard hat of intelligence (worn)
 j - the cursed +2 pair of boots of the Assassin (worn) {+Inv Dex+3 Stlth++}
   (You found it on level 16 of the Dungeon)   

It affects your dexterity (+3).
   It lets you turn invisible.
   It makes you much more stealthy.

These boots were specially designed by the Assassin's Guild.
   It has a curse placed upon it.
 k - a cursed +2 pair of elven gauntlets (worn)
 l - a cursed +3 leather armour of cold resistance (worn)
 n - the cursed +0 cloak of Khagagui (worn) {rPois}
   (You found it in the Abyss)   

It protects you from poison.
Magical devices
 o - a wand of fire (3)
 C - a wand of lightning (14)
 T - a wand of digging (19)
 U - a wand of disintegration (7)
 V - a wand of teleportation (7)
 W - a wand of draining (11)
 X - a wand of cold (4)
 Y - a wand of fireball (5)
Comestibles
 A - 2 bread rations
 D - 3 royal jellies
Scrolls
 m - a scroll of teleportation
 q - 5 scrolls of remove curse
 v - a scroll of enchant weapon II
 w - 2 scrolls of amnesia
 H - 2 scrolls of fog
 L - 2 scrolls of identify
 N - a scroll of summoning
Jewellery
 c - the cursed amulet "Shuamn" (around neck) {rMut rElec}
   (You found it on level 5 of the Elven Halls)   

[amulet of resist mutation]

It insulates you from electricity.
 d - a cursed +4,+4 ring of slaying (left hand)
 e - a cursed +6 ring of protection (right hand)
 f - an uncursed ring of protection from fire
 g - an uncursed ring of protection from cold
 B - an uncursed ring of wizardry
 F - a cursed ring of teleport control
 G - an uncursed ring of sustain abilities
Potions
 b - a potion of resistance
 s - 15 potions of curing
 x - 3 potions of brilliance
 z - 3 potions of heal wounds
 I - 2 potions of restore abilities
 J - a potion of speed
 K - a potion of berserk rage
 M - 3 potions of cure mutation
 P - 5 potions of agility
 S - 5 potions of might
Orbs of Power
 p - the Orb of Zot

Skills:
 + Level 9.0 Fighting
 * Level 19.4(22.5) Short Blades
 - Level 1.1 Throwing
 - Level 6.0 Armour
 * Level 18.8(22.0) Dodging
 - Level 7.0(11.7) Stealth
 - Level 5.0 Stabbing
 - Level 12.0(14.3) Shields
 - Level 7.0 Traps & Doors
 * Level 24.5 Spellcasting
 * Level 18.9(22.0) Conjurations
 - Level 8.0(12.0) Charms
 - Level 10.0(13.8) Summonings
 - Level 3.1(6.6) Necromancy
 - Level 6.0(10.1) Translocations
 - Level 10.0(13.7) Fire Magic
 - Level 3.0(6.4) Ice Magic
 - Level 11.0(14.7) Air Magic
 - Level 5.0(9.0) Poison Magic
 - Level 8.0(12.7) Evocations

You had 5 spell levels left.
You knew the following spells:

Your Spells              Type           Power        Failure   Level  Hunger
a - Conjure Flame         Fire/Conj      ########.    0%          3    None
e - Haste                 Chrm           #######..    1%          6    None
q - Deflect Missiles      Air/Chrm       ########..   1%          6    None
r - Regeneration          Chrm/Necr      #######...   1%          3    None
s - Freezing Cloud        Ice/Air/Conj   ########..   1%          6    None
w - Flight                Air/Chrm       ########..   0%          3    None
x - Fireball              Fire/Conj      ########..   1%          5    None
z - Iskenderun's Mystic   Conj           ########.    0%          4    None
A - Blink                 Tloc           N/A          1%          2    None
C - Chain Lightning       Air/Conj       ########..   4%          8    Honeycomb
Q - Abjuration            Summ           ########..   0%          3    None
S - Demonic Horde         Summ           ########..   1%          6    None
W - Ring of Flames        Fire/Chrm      #######...   6%          7    Choko
X - Orb of Destruction    Conj           ########..   1%          7    Choko

Dungeon Overview and Level Annotations

Branches:
Dungeon (27/27)            Temple (1/1) D:4             Orc (4/4) D:10
    Elf (5/5) Orc:4          Lair (8/8) D:10          Swamp (5/5) Lair:2
 Shoals (5/5) Lair:3        Slime (0/6) Lair:6        Vault (6/8) D:14
  Blade (1/1) Vault:4       Crypt (1/5) Vault:4         Zot (5/5) D:27

Altars:
Ashenzari
Cheibriados
Elyvilon
Fedhas
Kikubaaqudgha
Makhleb
Nemelex Xobeh
Okawaru
Sif Muna
The Shining One
Trog
Vehumet
Xom
Yredelemnul
Zin
Beogh
Jiyva

Shops:
D:6: !  D:7: +  D:9: /  D:15: =  D:16: =  Orc:2: [  Orc:4: (=([  Elf:1: *  Elf:2: =  Elf:3: !  Vault:5: *

Portals:
Hell: D:21 D:22 D:23 D:24 D:25 D:26 D:27
Abyss: D:22 D:23 D:25
Pan: D:24

Annotations
D:16 exclusion: ice statue
Elf:4 exclusion: Roxanne, Roxanne
Shoals:1 Polyphemus
Vault:6 Boris, Mara, Margery
Crypt:1 exclusion: curse skull
Zot:2 exclusion: upstairs
Zot:4 exclusion: curse toe

Message History

This wand has 19 charges left.
Move the cursor to view the level map, or type ? for a list of commands.
Returning to the game...
There is an escape hatch in the floor here.
A worm comes into view.
There is a stone staircase leading up here.
You are feeling hungry.
You climb upwards.
You sense a powerful magical force warping space.
There is a stone staircase leading down here.
Move the cursor to view the level map, or type ? for a list of commands.
Returning to the game...
A dart shoots out and misses you.
There is a dart trap here.
You see here 2 darts.
Key pressed, stopping travel.
You see here a +0 scale mail.
There is a staircase leading out of the dungeon here.
Are you sure you want to win?
You have escaped!

#.######.####################
#.######.####################
#.######............#########
#.#    #...#######..........#
#.#    #...#######.###......#
#.#    #.#.........# #......#
#.#    #.#.######### #......#
#.#    #.#.#......#  #......#
#.#    #.#.#[####.#  #......#
#.#    #.#.#.#@<#.#  #......#
#.######.#.#..<.#.#  #......#
#.....##.#.######.#  #......#
.........#........## ########
#.....##...######..#
...)..##...######..#
########...........#
       #.#######.(##
       #.#     #.##
########.#######.############

There were no monsters in sight!

Vanquished Creatures
  Saint Roka (Blade)
  Norris (D:17)
  4 golden dragons
  Nikola (Vault:3)
  A titan (D:16)
  5 deep elf blademasters
  5 ghost moths
  7 Orb Guardians (Zot:5)
  2 sphinxes (D:25)
  2 shadow dragons
  6 liches
  Kirke (D:16)
  10 storm dragons
  Agnes (Elf:5)
  4 draconian monks
  Aizul (Swamp:4)
  Ilsuiw (Shoals:5)
  A balrug (Abyss)
  Donald (Elf:1)
  9 draconian knights
  A bone dragon (Zot:1)
  3 frost giants
  A draconian scorcher (Zot:1)
  Louise (Elf:4)
  Gastronok (Lair:4)
  5 draconian zealots
  18 stone giants
  10 tentacled monstrosities
  A quicksilver dragon skeleton (Abyss)
  5 draconian annihilators
  An angel (Abyss)
  2 draconian shifters
  2 ophanim (Abyss)
  4 fire giants
  3 grey draconians
  8 green draconians
  2 draconian callers
  Jozef (D:12)
  8 red draconians
  9 black draconians
  A mottled draconian (Zot:1)
  9 deep elf annihilators
  The ghost of SchwaWarrior the Conjurer, a powerful HECj of Ashenzari (D:16)
  8 purple draconians
  A reaper (D:25)
  4 white draconians
  9 deep elf sorcerers
  A Green Death (Abyss)
  6 yellow draconians
  5 ettins
  10 pale draconians
  A blizzard demon (Abyss)
  2 deep elf master archers (Elf:5)
  An ettin (shapeshifter) (D:21)
  A titan zombie (Abyss)
  Snorg (Swamp:3)
  4 deep elf death magi (Elf:5)
  A storm dragon zombie (Zot:1)
  A great orb of eyes (D:24)
  10 dragons
  22 yaktaur captains
  A vault guard (D:14)
  7 sirens
  3 merfolk aquamancers (Shoals:5)
  Erica (Swamp:3)
  Harold (D:13)
  4 merfolk javelineers (Shoals:5)
  Josephine (Elf:1)
  4 death cobs
  4 ice dragons
  14 ogre magi
  2 lorocyprocas
  A golden dragon skeleton (Abyss)
  A shadow dragon zombie (D:26)
  4 alligators
  9 deep elf demonologists
  2 rakshasas (Abyss)
  24 death yaks
  15 hydras
  2 alligator snapping turtles
  A shadow dragon skeleton (D:23)
  4 deep elf high priests
  3 fire giant zombies (D:26)
  7 stone giant zombies
  3 merfolk impalers (Shoals:5)
  A draconian zombie (D:27)
  4 fire giant skeletons
  3 frost giant zombies
  16 centaur warriors
  4 emperor scorpions (Abyss)
  33 dancing weapons (Blade)
  3 very ugly things (Abyss)
  A vapour (Swamp:3)
  A frost giant skeleton (D:16)
  A stone giant skeleton (Vault:5)
  18 deep elf knights
  3 catoblepae (Lair:8)
  A draconian skeleton (D:27)
  14 skeletal warriors
  2 soul eaters
  An alligator snapping turtle zombie (Abyss)
  3 iron trolls
  3 shadow demons
  3 ice devils
  2 cherubim (Abyss)
  A sun demon (Abyss)
  9 death drakes
  7 sea snakes
  A pale draconian zombie (Abyss)
  A red draconian zombie (Abyss)
  6 unseen horrors
  5 wizards
  An ice statue (Swamp:5)
  4 flayed ghosts
  A swamp dragon (Swamp:4)
  2 elves (shapeshifter)
  A giant amoeba (shapeshifter) (D:25)
  An iron troll zombie (D:20)
  A flaming corpse (Zot:5)
  A sea snake skeleton (Abyss)
  2 white draconian skeletons (Abyss)
  6 orc sorcerers
  21 hill giants
  A black draconian skeleton (D:27)
  2 purple draconian skeletons
  2 hellions
  24 orc knights
  A death yak skeleton (Abyss)
  2 oklob plants (Shoals:2)
  3 necromancers
  16 large abominations (Abyss)
  12 cyclopes
  6 griffons
  A vampire mage (D:25)
  A guardian serpent (Abyss)
  7 spiny worms
  13 harpies
  2 lindwurms
  A hydra skeleton (D:14)
  A cyclops (shapeshifter) (D:27)
  A death drake zombie (Abyss)
  2 ettin zombies (D:26)
  6 sixfirhies
  2 elephant slugs
  16 moths of wrath
  8 feature mimics
  A fire crab (D:21)
  2 phantasmal warriors
  2 red wasps
  A siren skeleton (Abyss)
  5 trapdoor spiders
  4 wolf spiders
  84 slime creatures
  13 orange demons
  2 elephants
  5 black mambas
  A slime creature (shapeshifter) (D:21)
  3 ettin skeletons
  9 spiny frogs
  An elephant (shapeshifter) (D:27)
  33 yaktaurs
  19 hellwings
  A dragon skeleton (D:20)
  4 tormentors
  4 hill giant zombies
  Psyche (D:9)
  3 guardian mummies (D:26)
  13 mermaids
  10 rock trolls
  2 draconians (shapeshifter)
  2 iron devils
  2 hill giant skeletons
  Sonja (Swamp:4)
  A silent spectre (Abyss)
  12 trolls
  A redback (Lair:8)
  9 komodo dragons
  An efreet (Abyss)
  A wandering mushroom (D:10)
  A polar bear (shapeshifter) (D:14)
  16 smoke demons
  94 ugly things
  A snapping turtle (shapeshifter) (D:21)
  A komodo dragon (shapeshifter) (D:23)
  3 rock troll zombies
  A queen bee (Lair:3)
  3 bog mummies
  A deep troll skeleton (Vault:5)
  11 two-headed ogres
  A blink frog (shapeshifter) (Elf:1)
  A brown ooze (shapeshifter) (Vault:2)
  A blue devil (D:17)
  15 snapping turtles
  8 basilisks
  A redback zombie (D:20)
  A rock troll skeleton (D:20)
  4 demonic crawlers
  4 hairy devils
  9 ynoxinuls
  5 hungry ghosts
  6 sharks
  A yak (shapeshifter) (Vault:5)
  60 yaks
  A swamp dragon skeleton (Abyss)
  Eustachio (D:9)
  A blink frog skeleton (D:20)
  A wyvern (shapeshifter) (D:27)
  A lindwurm skeleton (Abyss)
  13 deep elf conjurers
  26 deep elf fighters
  16 deep elf summoners
  9 fire drakes
  23 hippogriffs
  4 hogs (D:16)
  30 merfolk
  3 chaos spawn
  3 item mimics
  5 golden eyes (Abyss)
  7 neqoxecs
  3 vampires
  59 vampire mosquitoes
  10 wraiths
  A hippogriff (shapeshifter) (Vault:4)
  3 steam dragons
  13 necrophages
  5 soldier ants
  10 war dogs (Lair:4)
  8 rock worms
  11 blink frogs
  A merfolk (shapeshifter) (D:27)
  2 rock troll simulacra
  15 manticores
  An orange crystal statue (D:13)
  47 insubstantial wisps
  7 mottled dragons
  73 orc warriors
  4 freezing wraiths
  2 yaktaur skeletons
  12 deep elf priests
  2 cyclops zombies
  11 ice beasts
  48 swamp worms
  6 red devils
  2 yak zombies
  2 sky beasts
  24 ogres
  A redback simulacrum (Vault:5)
  2 cyclops skeletons
  4 hell hounds (D:20)
  14 small abominations
  A manticore skeleton (D:15)
  A rock worm zombie (Abyss)
  17 swamp drakes
  10 yellow wasps (Abyss)
  A tengu (Abyss)
  26 giant goldfish
  A boring beetle (D:24)
  2 kobold demonologists (Vault:4)
  A boring beetle (shapeshifter) (D:21)
  35 centaurs
  11 crocodiles
  5 rotting devils
  A troll skeleton (D:17)
  22 deep elf magi
  7 big kobolds
  A lava worm (Abyss)
  25 giant frogs
  4 tarantella zombies (Abyss)
  11 wargs
  3 yellow wasp zombies (Abyss)
  20 tarantellas (Abyss)
  6 giant slugs
  A silver statue (D:13)
  13 water moccasins
  A boring beetle zombie (D:26)
  4 agate snails
  2 brain worms
  A water moccasin zombie (D:6)
  Blork the orc (D:5)
  A giant frog zombie (D:19)
  2 basilisk skeletons
  4 giant leeches
  A giant slug simulacrum (Vault:6)
  A warg skeleton (Crypt:1)
  An eye of draining (D:14)
  55 killer bees
  A lava fish (Swamp:5)
  19 jellyfish
  4 boulder beetles
  3 wights (D:13)
  22 electric eels
  An ogre zombie (Elf:1)
  12 big fish
  A big kobold skeleton (D:12)
  A big kobold zombie (D:26)
  3 goliath beetles
  17 crimson imps
  2 mottled dragon zombies
  4 quasits
  A brain worm zombie (D:12)
  14 iron imps
  7 shadows
  A hound zombie (D:8)
  A lava snake (Swamp:5)
  Crazy Yiuf (D:2)
  6 hounds
  A hound skeleton (D:20)
  9 scorpions
  12 worker ants
  2 orange rats (Elf:5)
  30 orc priests
  40 orc wizards
  6 iguanas
  2 worker ant zombies
  30 deep elf soldiers
  12 sheep
  3 porcupines
  6 jellies
  Terence (D:3)
  A goliath beetle zombie (D:11)
  10 mummies
  7 boggarts
  8 flying skulls
  33 adders
  6 gnolls
  A gnoll (shapeshifter) (Vault:5)
  3 giant centipedes
  14 lemures
  2 shadow imps
  2 iguana skeletons
  An adder zombie (D:19)
  A giant centipede zombie (D:14)
  5 giant mites
  48 green rats
  11 midges
  22 white imps
  15 worms
  43 ufetubi
  2 giant eyeballs
  9 giant geckos
  2 oozes
  264 orcs
  4 giant cockroaches
  28 goblins
  2 grey rats (Elf:2)
  26 hobgoblins
  16 jackals
  50 kobolds
  6 quokkas
  A ball python (D:9)
  43 bats
  A giant cockroach simulacrum (D:21)
  10 giant newts
  2 giant spores
  A hobgoblin skeleton (D:12)
  8 illusory rakshasas (Abyss)
  A kobold zombie (D:11)
  4 orc skeletons
  2 orc zombies
  31 rats
  A ballistomycete (D:10)
  A bush (Lair:4)
  2 butterflies
  2 crawling corpses (Zot:1)
  25 fungi
  31 plants
  81 toadstools
3197 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (collateral kills)
  Frances (D:18)
  A red draconian (D:27)
  A purple draconian (D:27)
  An ettin (D:25)
  2 yaktaur captains (D:25)
  2 yaktaurs (D:25)
  An ugly thing (D:17)
  A vampire mosquito (D:18)
  A big kobold (D:13)
  8 killer bees (Lair:3)
  A quasit (Zot:5)
  A crimson imp (Zot:1)
  An iron imp (Zot:5)
  2 scorpions
  2 midges
  An adder (D:21)
  2 lemures (D:27)
  A shadow imp (D:27)
  A white imp (Zot:5)
  2 orcs (D:21)
  3 kobolds (D:13)
36 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (others)
  A black draconian (D:27)
  3 hydras (Swamp:5)
  A merfolk impaler (Shoals:5)
  A death drake (D:27)
  A wizard (D:16)
  2 red draconian zombies (D:27)
  An iron troll zombie (D:25)
  28 slime creatures
  A yak (Lair:8)
  A neqoxec (Abyss)
  2 steam dragons (Swamp:5)
  3 small abominations
  A yaktaur skeleton (Vault:3)
  A hell hound (Zot:2)
  A mottled dragon (Zot:3)
  An ogre (D:22)
  4 swamp drakes
  An orc warrior (D:21)
  A deep elf mage (D:25)
  A tarantella (Abyss)
  7 killer bees (Lair:3)
  21 crimson imps
  An iguana (Lair:5)
  25 quasits
  28 iron imps
  11 scorpions (Elf:5)
  A porcupine (Lair:3)
  29 lemures
  33 midges
  17 shadow imps
  27 white imps
  24 ufetubi
  10 orcs
  A hobgoblin (D:27)
  A giant newt (D:2)
  2 goblins
  An orc skeleton (D:20)
  2 rats
  4 fungi
  21 plants
  466 toadstools
788 creatures vanquished.

Grand Total: 4021 creatures vanquished

Notes
Turn   | Place    | Note
--------------------------------------------------------------
     0 | D:1      | SchwaWarrior, the High Elf Conjurer, began the quest for the Orb.
     0 | D:1      | Reached XP level 1. HP: 11/11 MP: 4/4
   151 | D:1      | Reached XP level 2. HP: 17/17 MP: 2/5
   432 | D:1      | Reached skill level 1 in Throwing
   764 | D:1      | Reached XP level 3. HP: 21/21 MP: 6/8
   819 | D:1      | Learned a level 3 spell: Mephitic Cloud
   935 | D:2      | Noticed Terence
  1332 | D:2      | Noticed Crazy Yiuf
  1398 | D:2      | Reached skill level 1 in Fighting
  2031 | D:2      | Killed Crazy Yiuf
  2031 | D:2      | Reached skill level 1 in Stabbing
  2031 | D:2      | Reached skill level 1 in Traps & Doors
  2031 | D:2      | Reached XP level 4. HP: 27/27 MP: 0/11
  2376 | D:3      | Reached skill level 1 in Short Blades
  2435 | D:3      | Reached skill level 1 in Air Magic
  2673 | D:3      | Reached skill level 5 in Conjurations
  2673 | D:3      | Reached XP level 5. HP: 27/31 MP: 1/13
  2994 | D:3      | Killed Terence
  3723 | D:4      | Reached skill level 1 in Poison Magic
  4019 | D:4      | Reached XP level 6. HP: 36/36 MP: 16/16
  4030 | D:4      | Found a staircase to the Ecumenical Temple.
  4033 | Temple   | Entered the Ecumenical Temple
  4044 | Temple   | Became a worshipper of Ashenzari the Shackled
  4277 | D:5      | Entered Level 5 of the Dungeon
  4575 | D:5      | Noticed Blork the orc
  4659 | D:5      | Killed Blork the orc
  4974 | D:5      | Reached skill level 1 in Evocations
  4999 | D:5      | Found an ancient bone altar of Kikubaaqudgha.
  5191 | D:5      | Reached XP level 7. HP: 42/42 MP: 18/18
  5348 | D:6      | Found Ulux Lank's Distillery.
  5357 | D:6      | Bought a potion of brilliance for 32 gold pieces
  5609 | D:6      | Found a bloodstained altar of Trog.
  6428 | D:7      | Found Saucaud's Book Emporium.
  6489 | D:7      | Reached XP level 8. HP: 48/48 MP: 12/20
  7207 | D:8      | Noticed a slime creature
  7234 | D:8      | Reached skill level 6 in Conjurations
  8047 | D:10     | Entered Level 10 of the Dungeon
  8091 | D:9      | Acquired Ashenzari's first power
  8379 | D:9      | Noticed Eustachio
  8396 | D:9      | Killed Eustachio
  8396 | D:9      | Reached skill level 5 in Dodging
  8579 | D:9      | Found Thieh's Magical Wand Shoppe.
  8637 | D:9      | Reached XP level 9. HP: 44/53 MP: 14/22
  8672 | D:9      | Found a flagged portal.
  8707 | bailey   | Entered the bailey
  8906 | bailey   | Identified the cursed -3,+6 short sword of the Elven Halls
  9228 | bailey   | Found a burning altar of Makhleb.
  9367 | D:9      | Noticed Psyche
  9382 | D:9      | Killed Psyche
  9391 | D:9      | Reached skill level 7 in Conjurations
  9576 | D:10     | Found a staircase to the Orcish Mines.
  9583 | Orc:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Orcish Mines
  9590 | Orc:1    | Reached skill level 5 in Short Blades
 10268 | Orc:1    | Acquired Ashenzari's second power
 11585 | D:10     | Reached skill level 1 in Armour
 11585 | D:10     | Reached skill level 5 in Spellcasting
 11940 | D:10     | Found a staircase to the Lair.
 11978 | D:10     | Reached skill level 5 in Stealth
 11978 | D:10     | Reached XP level 10. HP: 58/58 MP: 13/25
 12504 | D:10     | Reached skill level 8 in Conjurations
 12588 | D:10     | Identified a scroll of acquirement
 12589 | D:10     | Got a glistering book
 12590 | D:10     | Identified the Reference Book on Nocuous Confrontation (You acquired it on level 10 of the Dungeon)
 12594 | D:10     | Learned a level 3 spell: Conjure Flame
 12624 | Lair:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Lair of Beasts
 12673 | Lair:1   | Learned a level 4 spell: Iskenderun's Mystic Blast
 12679 | Lair:1   | Learned a level 5 spell: Lightning Bolt
 12721 | Lair:1   | Reached skill level 1 in Fire Magic
 13195 | Lair:1   | Reached skill level 5 in Throwing
 13363 | Lair:2   | Found a staircase to the Swamp.
 13370 | Swamp:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Swamp
 13409 | Swamp:1  | Reached XP level 11. HP: 46/63 MP: 27/27
 14781 | Swamp:1  | Reached skill level 9 in Conjurations
 14781 | Swamp:1  | Reached skill level 5 in Air Magic
 14788 | Swamp:1  | Reached skill level 5 in Evocations
 14997 | Swamp:1  | Acquired Ashenzari's third power
 15188 | Swamp:1  | Reached skill level 5 in Traps & Doors
 16055 | Swamp:2  | Reached XP level 12. HP: 68/70 MP: 19/29
 17689 | Lair:2   | Reached skill level 10 in Conjurations
 17738 | Lair:2   | Paralysed by a potion of paralysis for 6 turns
 17879 | Lair:2   | Learned a level 4 spell: Summon Scorpions
 18095 | Lair:2   | Identified a rod of striking
 18216 | Lair:3   | Reached skill level 1 in Summonings
 18700 | Lair:3   | Found a staircase to the Shoals.
 18723 | Lair:3   | Found a basalt altar of Yredelemnul.
 18914 | Lair:3   | Acquired Ashenzari's fourth power
 19519 | Lair:4   | Reached skill level 10 in Short Blades
 19820 | Lair:4   | Noticed Gastronok
 20230 | Lair:4   | Killed Gastronok
 20846 | Lair:5   | Reached skill level 10 in Dodging
 21224 | Lair:6   | Learned a level 3 spell: Flight
 21746 | Lair:1   | Learned a level 6 spell: Freezing Cloud
 21755 | Lair:1   | Learned a level 6 spell: Poisonous Cloud
 22230 | Lair:6   | Reached XP level 13. HP: 74/74 MP: 26/32
 22338 | Lair:6   | Reached skill level 1 in Charms
 22443 | Lair:6   | Found a viscous altar of Jiyva.
 22443 | Lair:6   | Found a staircase to the Slime Pits.
 22619 | Lair:7   | Reached skill level 1 in Ice Magic
 22654 | Lair:7   | Reached skill level 10 in Spellcasting
 22789 | Lair:7   | Reached skill level 1 in Shields
 22816 | Lair:7   | Reached skill level 11 in Conjurations
 23301 | Lair:8   | Entered Level 8 of the Lair of Beasts
 23973 | Lair:8   | Reached skill level 5 in Fire Magic
 24176 | Lair:8   | Reached skill level 5 in Armour
 24935 | Lair:8   | Reached XP level 14. HP: 64/81 MP: 17/33
 25177 | Lair:8   | Noticed a redback
 25185 | Lair:8   | Killed a redback
 25840 | Shoals:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Shoals
 26590 | Shoals:1 | Noticed Polyphemus
 27099 | Shoals:1 | Found a white marble altar of Elyvilon.
 28149 | D:11     | Reached skill level 12 in Conjurations
 29342 | D:11     | Identified the cursed -4 robe "Puog"
 29806 | D:12     | Noticed Jozef
 30304 | D:12     | Killed Jozef
 30304 | D:12     | Reached skill level 5 in Shields
 31359 | D:13     | Noticed Harold
 31574 | D:13     | Killed Harold
 31574 | D:13     | Reached XP level 15. HP: 85/85 MP: 26/35
 32911 | D:14     | Entered Level 14 of the Dungeon
 33160 | D:14     | Found a staircase to the Vaults.
 33167 | Vault:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Vaults
 33197 | Vault:1  | Gained mutation: Your mind is acute (Int +1).
 33197 | Vault:1  | Gained mutation: You are partially covered in iridescent scales (AC +4).
 33197 | Vault:1  | Gained mutation: You are partially covered in slimy green scales (AC +1).
 33225 | Vault:1  | Found a frozen archway.
 33258 | IceCv    | Entered an ice cave
 33258 | IceCv    | Identified the cursed +0,-4 short sword of the Median
 33278 | IceCv    | Reached skill level 5 in Charms
 33579 | IceCv    | Identified the +8,+0 mace of the Original Sin
 34016 | Vault:1  | Reached skill level 5 in Poison Magic
 34569 | Vault:1  | Reached skill level 5 in Summonings
 35445 | Vault:2  | Reached skill level 1 in Translocations
 36382 | Lair:1   | Learned a level 6 spell: Deflect Missiles
 36798 | Vault:3  | Noticed Nikola
 36810 | Vault:3  | Killed Nikola
 36810 | Vault:3  | Reached skill level 5 in Translocations
 36810 | Vault:3  | Reached skill level 13 in Short Blades
 37299 | Vault:3  | Reached XP level 16. HP: 81/91 MP: 23/36
 37899 | Vault:3  | Identified the cursed -3 scale mail "Cheaneat"
 38258 | Vault:3  | Reached skill level 10 in Air Magic
 38490 | Vault:4  | Found a staircase to the Hall of Blades.
 38884 | Vault:4  | Found a staircase to the Crypt.
 39671 | Blade    | Entered the Hall of Blades
 39718 | Blade    | Noticed Saint Roka
 39744 | Blade    | Killed Saint Roka
 40239 | Blade    | Reached skill level 14 in Short Blades
 40691 | Blade    | Reached XP level 17. HP: 81/96 MP: 6/37
 41955 | Vault:5  | Found Zety's General Store.
 43361 | Vault:6  | Gained mutation: You are clumsy (Dex -1).
 43362 | Vault:6  | Gained mutation: Your magical capacity is low (-10% MP).
 43363 | Vault:6  | Lost mutation: You are clumsy (Dex -1).
 43487 | Vault:6  | Noticed Margery
 43586 | Vault:6  | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
 43618 | Vault:6  | Noticed Mara
 43660 | Vault:6  | Noticed Boris
 43730 | Vault:5  | Bought a scroll of enchant weapon I for 71 gold pieces
 43903 | Crypt:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Crypt
 44471 | D:7      | Bought a book of Flames for 525 gold pieces
 44479 | D:7      | Learned a level 5 spell: Fireball
 44727 | Orc:2    | Paralysed by an orc sorcerer for 6 turns
 45272 | Orc:2    | Found an ancient bone altar of Kikubaaqudgha.
 45316 | Orc:2    | Found Leceu's Armour Boutique.
 45417 | Orc:2    | Gained mutation: You are weak (Str -1).
 46351 | Orc:4    | Entered Level 4 of the Orcish Mines
 46525 | Orc:4    | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
 46948 | Orc:4    | Found a staircase to the Elven Halls.
 47590 | Orc:4    | Found a roughly hewn altar of Beogh.
 47797 | Orc:4    | Found Suigujua's Antique Weapon Shoppe.
 47809 | Orc:4    | Found Selioma's Antique Armour Boutique.
 47872 | Orc:4    | Bought a pair of glowing elven gauntlets for 36 gold pieces
 47900 | Orc:4    | Found Qivuur's Weapon Shoppe.
 47900 | Orc:4    | Found Wuynafi's Jewellery Boutique.
 48069 | Orc:4    | Bought a +6 ring of protection for 1014 gold pieces
 48344 | Elf:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Elven Halls
 48419 | Elf:1    | Found Pakedod's Assorted Antiques.
 48424 | Elf:1    | Noticed Josephine
 48425 | Elf:1    | Bought a brightly glowing buckler for 202 gold pieces
 48425 | Elf:1    | Identified the +1 buckler of Mnimug (You bought it in a shop on level 1 of the Elven Halls)
 48425 | Elf:1    | Bought a papyrus book for 405 gold pieces
 48425 | Elf:1    | Bought 2 scrolls of identify for 108 gold pieces
 48542 | Elf:1    | Noticed Donald
 48556 | Elf:1    | Killed Donald
 48861 | Elf:1    | Gained mutation: You have large cloven feet.
 48861 | Elf:1    | Lost mutation: Your mind is acute (Int +1).
 48971 | Elf:2    | Reached skill level 15 in Short Blades
 49150 | Elf:2    | Found Cibohula's Jewellery Shop.
 49671 | Elf:1    | Killed Josephine
 50704 | Elf:3    | Found Biptosm's Distillery.
 51025 | Elf:4    | Found a flickering gateway to a bazaar.
 51036 | bazaar   | Entered a bazaar
 51038 | bazaar   | Found Vong's Antique Armour Boutique.
 51041 | bazaar   | Found Loetev's Armour Boutique.
 51042 | bazaar   | Found Breppuur's Armour Boutique.
 51042 | bazaar   | Found Pni Lunt's Distillery.
 51080 | bazaar   | Bought a potion of mutation for 54 gold pieces
 51080 | bazaar   | Bought a potion of resistance for 126 gold pieces
 51080 | bazaar   | Bought a potion of heal wounds for 54 gold pieces
 51080 | bazaar   | Bought 2 potions of heal wounds for 108 gold pieces
 51080 | bazaar   | Bought a potion of strong poison for 36 gold pieces
 51080 | bazaar   | Bought a potion of mutation for 54 gold pieces
 51083 | bazaar   | Lost mutation: You are weak (Str -1).
 51083 | bazaar   | Gained mutation: You are frail (-10% HP).
 51084 | bazaar   | Gained mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body.
 51084 | bazaar   | Gained mutation: You are clumsy (Dex -1).
 51097 | bazaar   | Bought a +1 pair of boots of stealth for 171 gold pieces
 51178 | Elf:4    | Noticed Roxanne
 51241 | Elf:4    | Noticed a deep elf blademaster
 51241 | Elf:4    | Noticed a deep elf master archer
 51410 | Elf:4    | Noticed Louise
 51433 | Elf:4    | You are cast into the Abyss!
 51433 | Elf:4    | Cast into the Abyss (Louise)
 51433 | Abyss    | Entered The Abyss
 51551 | Abyss    | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
 51724 | Abyss    | Noticed a tormentor
 51730 | Abyss    | Killed a tormentor
 51751 | Abyss    | Reached XP level 18. HP: 90/90 MP: 14/35
 51780 | Abyss    | Noticed a phantasmal warrior
 51802 | Abyss    | Killed a phantasmal warrior
 52355 | Abyss    | Noticed a death drake
 52362 | Abyss    | Killed a death drake
 52395 | Abyss    | Noticed a reaper
 52554 | Abyss    | Noticed a necromancer
 52564 | Abyss    | Killed a necromancer
 52676 | Abyss    | Reduced skill Throwing to level 5
 52855 | Abyss    | Noticed a stone golem
 52935 | Abyss    | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
 53133 | Abyss    | Noticed a soul eater
 53136 | Abyss    | Noticed a shadow demon
 53142 | Abyss    | Killed a soul eater
 53144 | Abyss    | Killed a shadow demon
 53156 | Abyss    | Noticed a tengu
 53162 | Abyss    | Killed a tengu
 53373 | Abyss    | Noticed a spiny worm
 53536 | Abyss    | Noticed a Pit Fiend
 53601 | Abyss    | Reached skill level 15 in Conjurations
 53610 | Abyss    | Noticed a spiny worm
 53625 | Abyss    | Killed a spiny worm
 53655 | Abyss    | Identified the +0 cloak of Khagagui (You found it in the Abyss)
 53697 | Abyss    | Killed a spiny worm
 53704 | Abyss    | Reached skill level 15 in Spellcasting
 53977 | Abyss    | Noticed an angel
 54061 | Abyss    | Reached skill level 15 in Dodging
 54149 | Abyss    | Noticed a tormentor
 54236 | Abyss    | Killed a tormentor
 54325 | Abyss    | Noticed a vampire
 54338 | Abyss    | Noticed a silent spectre
 54345 | Abyss    | Killed a silent spectre
 54364 | Abyss    | Killed a vampire
 54411 | Abyss    | Reached skill level 10 in Shields
 54503 | Abyss    | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
 54504 | Abyss    | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
 54505 | Abyss    | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
 54505 | Abyss    | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
 54506 | Abyss    | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
 54506 | Abyss    | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
 54513 | Abyss    | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
 54521 | Abyss    | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
 54521 | Abyss    | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
 54522 | Abyss    | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
 54523 | Abyss    | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
 54523 | Abyss    | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
 54814 | Abyss    | Noticed a purple draconian simulacrum
 54901 | Abyss    | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
 54901 | Abyss    | Noticed an angel
 54955 | Abyss    | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
 55014 | Abyss    | Killed an angel
 55053 | Abyss    | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
 55111 | Abyss    | Reached XP level 19. HP: 80/96 MP: 4/36
 55120 | Abyss    | Got an abyssal rune of Zot
 55123 | Abyss    | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
 55196 | Abyss    | Noticed an iron devil
 55204 | Abyss    | Killed an iron devil
 55225 | Abyss    | Noticed a shadow demon
 55241 | Abyss    | Killed a shadow demon
 55259 | Abyss    | Noticed a purple draconian simulacrum
 55414 | Abyss    | Noticed a necromancer
 55447 | Abyss    | Killed a necromancer
 55523 | Abyss    | Found a sparkling altar of Nemelex Xobeh.
 55593 | Elf:4    | You pass through the gate.
 56195 | Elf:4    | Killed Louise
 56373 | Elf:5    | Entered Level 5 of the Elven Halls
 56458 | Elf:5    | Lost mutation: You are clumsy (Dex -1).
 57175 | Elf:5    | Noticed a deep elf master archer
 57176 | Elf:5    | Noticed a deep elf blademaster
 57185 | Elf:5    | Killed a deep elf master archer
 57202 | Elf:5    | Killed a deep elf blademaster
 57340 | Elf:5    | Reduced skill Throwing to level 1
 57349 | Elf:5    | Reached skill level 5 in Stabbing
 57469 | Elf:5    | Reached skill level 16 in Spellcasting
 57547 | Elf:5    | Noticed a deep elf master archer
 57555 | Elf:5    | Identified the +6,+3 long sword "Wimic" (You took it off a deep elf sorcerer on level 5 of the Elven Halls)
 57560 | Elf:5    | Killed a deep elf master archer
 57719 | Elf:5    | Noticed Agnes
 57727 | Elf:5    | Noticed a deep elf blademaster
 57735 | Elf:5    | Killed a deep elf blademaster
 57903 | Elf:5    | Identified the cursed -1 chain mail "Mighocs" (You took it off a deep elf sorcerer on level 5 of the Elven Halls)
 58005 | Elf:5    | Killed Agnes
 58024 | Elf:5    | Noticed a deep elf blademaster
 58306 | Elf:5    | Noticed a deep elf blademaster
 58369 | Elf:5    | Killed a deep elf blademaster
 58369 | Elf:5    | Reached skill level 17 in Spellcasting
 58484 | Elf:5    | Killed a deep elf blademaster
 58607 | Elf:5    | Paralysed by a potion of paralysis for 4 turns
 58617 | Elf:5    | Identified the ring "Thrupraso"
 58617 | Elf:5    | Identified the ring of Kupp
 58617 | Elf:5    | Identified the cursed +4,+5 bow "Wesao"
 58622 | Elf:5    | Identified the amulet "Shuamn"
 58624 | Elf:5    | Identified the cursed -5,-4 sling of Symmetry
 58835 | Elf:5    | Got a torn book
 58867 | Elf:5    | Identified Dyiroze's Compendium of the Fifty Runes (You found it on level 5 of the Elven Halls)
 58871 | Elf:5    | Learned a level 3 spell: Abjuration
 58874 | Elf:5    | Learned a level 2 spell: Blink
 59351 | Elf:4    | Killed a deep elf blademaster
 60195 | D:6      | Bought 2 potions of cure mutation for 910 gold pieces
 60196 | D:6      | Lost mutation: You are frail (-10% HP).
 60196 | D:6      | Lost mutation: You have large cloven feet.
 60196 | D:6      | Lost mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body.
 60196 | D:6      | Lost mutation: You are partially covered in iridescent scales (AC +4).
 60196 | D:6      | Lost mutation: Your magical capacity is low (-10% MP).
 60196 | D:6      | Lost mutation: You are partially covered in slimy green scales (AC +1).
 60564 | Swamp:2  | Reached skill level 18 in Spellcasting
 60960 | Swamp:3  | Noticed Snorg
 61217 | Swamp:3  | Noticed Erica
 61222 | Swamp:3  | Killed Erica
 61341 | Swamp:3  | Reached XP level 20. HP: 63/112 MP: 3/42
 61628 | Swamp:3  | Killed Snorg
 61699 | Swamp:3  | Identified the +0,+3 glaive of Afirghua
 61832 | Swamp:4  | Noticed Aizul
 61905 | Swamp:4  | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
 62147 | Swamp:4  | Killed Aizul
 62481 | Swamp:4  | Noticed Sonja
 62483 | Swamp:4  | Killed Sonja
 62738 | Swamp:5  | Entered Level 5 of the Swamp
 63242 | Swamp:5  | Reached skill level 19 in Spellcasting
 63868 | Swamp:5  | Got a decaying rune of Zot
 65033 | Shoals:3 | Learned a level 7 spell: Ring of Flames
 65109 | Shoals:3 | Learned a level 7 spell: Delayed Fireball
 65896 | Shoals:4 | Found a bloodstained altar of Trog.
 66281 | Shoals:4 | Learned a level 3 spell: Regeneration
 66371 | Shoals:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Shoals
 66538 | Shoals:5 | Learned a level 6 spell: Haste
 66584 | Shoals:5 | Reached skill level 1 in Necromancy
 67398 | Shoals:5 | Noticed Ilsuiw
 67604 | Shoals:5 | Killed Ilsuiw
 67967 | Shoals:5 | Reached skill level 20 in Spellcasting
 67976 | Shoals:5 | Got a barnacled rune of Zot
 69382 | D:15     | Entered Level 15 of the Dungeon
 69871 | D:15     | Found Maqeizi's Jewellery Boutique.
 69879 | D:15     | Bought a cursed ring of hunger for 36 gold pieces
 69902 | D:15     | Reached XP level 21. HP: 117/117 MP: 34/44
 69912 | D:15     | Found a sparkling altar of Nemelex Xobeh.
 70430 | D:16     | Noticed SchwaWarrior's ghost (powerful HECj)
 70468 | D:16     | Killed SchwaWarrior's ghost
 70553 | D:16     | Found Pabley's Jewellery Emporium.
 70605 | D:16     | Found a bloodstained altar of Trog.
 70872 | D:16     | Noticed Kirke
 70880 | D:16     | Reached skill level 10 in Fire Magic
 70904 | D:16     | Killed Kirke
 71116 | D:16     | Found an iron altar of Okawaru.
 71116 | D:16     | Noticed a deep elf high priest
 71119 | D:16     | Found a white marble altar of Elyvilon.
 71119 | D:16     | Noticed a titan
 71155 | D:16     | Killed a titan
 71165 | D:16     | Killed a deep elf high priest
 71247 | D:16     | Learned a level 6 spell: Demonic Horde
 71628 | D:16     | Identified the +2 pair of boots of the Assassin
 71857 | D:17     | Noticed a yaktaur captain
 71876 | D:17     | Killed a yaktaur captain
 71887 | D:17     | Noticed a stone giant
 72236 | D:17     | Noticed Norris
 72262 | D:17     | Killed Norris
 72710 | D:17     | Reached skill level 21 in Spellcasting
 72720 | D:17     | Learned a level 8 spell: Chain Lightning
 72835 | D:17     | Killed a stone giant
 73315 | D:18     | Noticed Frances
 73345 | D:18     | Killed Frances
 73912 | D:19     | Found a white marble altar of Elyvilon.
 74728 | D:20     | Entered Level 20 of the Dungeon
 75427 | D:20     | Reduced skill Throwing to level 1
 76771 | D:21     | Reached XP level 22. HP: 123/123 MP: 21/45
 76787 | D:21     | Found a gateway to Hell.
 76790 | D:21     | Noticed a deep elf priest
 76923 | D:21     | Killed a deep elf priest
 76975 | D:21     | Noticed a deep elf summoner
 76987 | D:21     | Noticed a deep elf conjurer
 76989 | D:21     | Killed a deep elf conjurer
 76990 | D:21     | Killed a deep elf summoner
 77295 | D:21     | Reached skill level 22 in Spellcasting
 77471 | D:21     | Noticed a pulsating lump
 77478 | D:21     | a pulsating lump changed into a cyclops
 77480 | D:21     | Noticed a guardian serpent
 77480 | D:21     | a cyclops changed into a guardian serpent
 77482 | D:21     | a guardian serpent changed into a boring beetle
 78060 | D:21     | You fall through a shaft!
 78210 | D:24     | Found a one-way gate leading to the halls of Pandemonium.
 79486 | D:23     | Found a one-way gate to the infinite horrors of the Abyss.
 82222 | D:25     | Entered Level 25 of the Dungeon
 82466 | D:25     | Noticed a deep elf mage
 82753 | D:25     | Killed a deep elf mage
 83024 | D:25     | Noticed a deep elf mage
 83028 | D:25     | Killed a deep elf mage
 83042 | D:25     | Reached XP level 23. HP: 119/130 MP: 26/46
 83295 | D:25     | Noticed a deep elf mage
 83303 | D:25     | Killed a deep elf mage
 83312 | D:25     | Noticed a deep elf sorcerer
 83323 | D:25     | Killed a deep elf sorcerer
 83402 | D:25     | Got an engraved book
 83403 | D:25     | Identified the Guide on Unholy Companions (You found it on level 25 of the Dungeon)
 83411 | D:25     | Found a deep blue altar of Sif Muna.
 83761 | D:25     | Got a black book
 83765 | D:25     | Identified the Papyrus of Feathers (You found it on level 25 of the Dungeon)
 83898 | D:25     | Reached skill level 23 in Spellcasting
 85199 | D:26     | Reached skill level 5 in Fighting
 85779 | D:26     | Found a magical portal.
 85789 | WizLab   | Entered Doroklohe's Tomb
 87077 | D:27     | Entered Level 27 of the Dungeon
 88581 | D:27     | Reached skill level 10 in Summonings
 89105 | D:27     | Reached XP level 24. HP: 136/136 MP: 32/47
 90156 | D:27     | Got a conspicuous book
 90157 | D:27     | Identified Froedwuk's Compendium of Cloudy Attacks (You found it on level 27 of the Dungeon)
 91237 | D:27     | Noticed a golden dragon
 91249 | D:27     | Killed a golden dragon
 91828 | D:27     | Learned a level 7 spell: Orb of Destruction
 91833 | Zot:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Realm of Zot
 94403 | Zot:2    | Reached XP level 25. HP: 146/146 MP: 24/48
 95568 | Zot:3    | Reached skill level 24 in Spellcasting
 97317 | Zot:5    | Entered Level 5 of the Realm of Zot
 98448 | Zot:4    | Identified the cursed +1,+6 morningstar "Killer Klown's Foe"
 98580 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
 98729 | Zot:5    | Reached XP level 26. HP: 137/154 MP: 35/48
 99366 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
 99377 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
 99495 | Zot:5    | Got the Orb of Zot
100491 | D:$      | Escaped with the Orb!

For this message the author SchwaWarrior has received thanks:
MyOtheHedgeFox

Vestibule Violator

Post Wednesday, 4th April 2012, 15:02

SchwaWarrior wrote:Now that I have the Orb, and its limitless power at my disposal, I think I'll use its power to open up a fantastic coffee shop on the surface world, where anyone no matter what species can come to relax for a change. I've got an entire family of Imps of various kinds-- Iron, Dark, Crimson, you name it-- who followed me home after all my Demonic Horde spamming in there and are already excited over getting coffee, so I think it'll be a pretty worthy investment. Definitely the best use of the Orb of Zot's power imaginable! <333

I always knew the Orb was to be used for a horrible purpose, brewing radioactive coffee! Thanks for the great read, and congratulations on the win. Now go get 15 :).

Random teleporting on Zot:5 still scares me, well done to get out with the orb and your head.

SchwaWarrior wrote:I'm trying to think; I forget whether it was Crazy Yiuf or somewhere else that I got the amazing Cloak of Darkness that allows you to turn invisible, but that was a relatively early find too.

I can't remember where it was I picked up the weapon that would become my trusty blade for the remainder of the game

I admit it's hard to remember some of the details, such as where I found some of my weapons or spells, as the logs didn't seem to catch every tiny thing, only the "major" ones, which is fine I suppose. There needs to be room for freeform creativity anyway. ^^

For most of this, you can look at your item descriptions in your inventory, as of 0.10. I think there are also logging options (similar to how artefact locations are printed in the log/mortem).
Won all race/bg, unwon (online): Nem* Hep Uka
Favourites: 15-rune Trog, OgNe/OgIE/OgSu (usually Ash), Ds, Ru, SpEn, Ce of Chei, Qaz

For this message the author rchandra has received thanks:
SchwaWarrior

Vestibule Violator

Post Wednesday, 4th April 2012, 15:13

Congrats on your first win! And I just want to say there's absolutely nothing wrong with sticking with it till you force the build you want to win, and long rambling retellings of your adventures are awesome. ;)

For this message the author mageykun has received thanks:
SchwaWarrior

cjo

Spider Stomper

Post Wednesday, 4th April 2012, 15:24

Congrats Shwa! I love your posts because of your enthusiasm and because you're one of the players who has to Try Everything.

I do think you sometimes take comments by forum posters more personally than they are intended.... a lot of the regulars are optimizers, and if you ask them for advice (or occasionally even if you don't) they will try to get you to optimize.

Ash was my favorite deity for months, but I never got a win. I always get excited to see someone using Ash.

I too love Crazy Yuif's staff, though I rarely have the nerve to use it anymore. My first glimpse at a rune branch came with that staff, before I knew just how dangerous it could be. It's a blast while it lasts, though.

Congrats again! I enjoyed your tale.

For this message the author cjo has received thanks:
SchwaWarrior

Spider Stomper

Post Wednesday, 4th April 2012, 15:45

Impressive victory! Although I'm a bit of an optimizer, I truly think wins like this are the best, because they are unique and tell an interesting story. While powerful optimized characters are fun to play in their own way, actually reading about them and being interested is a bit harder. To say the least, your first win is MUCH more interesting than my own generic 3-rune KoBe :)
You see here a dire elephant corpse.
You start butchering the dire elephant corpse with your claws.
You continue butchering the corpse.
You are engulfed in roaring flames. You stop butchering the corpse.
You die...

For this message the author Un67 has received thanks:
SchwaWarrior

Vestibule Violator

Post Wednesday, 4th April 2012, 18:16

Post a few more messages here. I will thank them all. ;)

Actually, I will not, but your story is worth thanking indeed.
Congratulations. =)
If you find any mistakes or typos in my post, feel free to PM me about it. Thanks in advance!

The Verse flows throughout Aquaria...
Through each ripple and wave...
Through every living being...
The Verse binds us all as one.

For this message the author MyOtheHedgeFox has received thanks:
SchwaWarrior

Eringya's Employee

Post Wednesday, 4th April 2012, 18:18

Holy **** that's a long OP. :D Congrats!
MuCK;
  Code:
612 | D:1      | Xom revived you
614 | D:1      | Xom revived you
614 | D:1      | Slain by a gnoll

For this message the author TehDruid has received thanks:
SchwaWarrior

Abyss Ambulator

Post Wednesday, 4th April 2012, 19:32

Excellent decision to go after the abyssal rune as long as you were there and had a decent hope of surviving more than a dozen turns. Ditto for your ninja'ing the orb. Make the most of what the game hands you, but do it Cave Johnson style: don't make lemonade with the lemons, burn down the bastard's house with exploding lemons instead.

Well done!
You fall off the wall. You have a feeling of ineptitude.

For this message the author Stormfox has received thanks: 3
MyOtheHedgeFox, SchwaWarrior, some12fat2move

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Thursday, 5th April 2012, 02:49

Oh dear, thank you everyone for all the love! *fans face with hands* Aahh these are my tears, these are my tears!

Okilkydokily, one reply at a time...

rchandra wrote:I always knew the Orb was to be used for a horrible purpose, brewing radioactive coffee!

Hey, don't knock it just yet; for only $0.75 extra we'll add in your choice of mutation, or free with Gold membership!

mageykun wrote:And I just want to say there's absolutely nothing wrong with sticking with it till you force the build you want to win, and long rambling retellings of your adventures are awesome.

Oh God yes thank you. :'3 (You're awesome too by the way! As if that's not obvious.) I worried for a moment that people would take my long rambly-ness as cocky or obnoxious, and I'm glad that it wasn't; really I just have more energy than a golden retriever on coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee and I zen out even further when I'm writing, so my posts all become books and then Xom laughs at my slowly-intensifying carpal tunnel resulting from it. :mrgreen: Ah wells~

cjo wrote:Congrats Shwa! I love your posts because of your enthusiasm and because you're one of the players who has to Try Everything.

Ash was my favorite deity for months, but I never got a win. I always get excited to see someone using Ash.

This means so much to me. Th-thank you... :oops: :cry:

I love Ash because he offers me all the things that my normal play-style is bad at; the Skill boosts are wonderful, but more than that, it's being able to see through walls before I wake the dangerous Unique past that door up, and being able to re-arrange my Skills on a whim.

Also, Mermaid locker rooms. o3o

MyOtheHedgeFox wrote:Post a few more messages here. I will thank them all.

You're welcome!

Stormfox wrote:Make the most of what the game hands you, but do it Cave Johnson style: don't make lemonade with the lemons, burn down the bastard's house with exploding lemons instead.

Now you're thinking with Passages of Golburia.

*gets banished to the Abyss*

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE

For this message the author SchwaWarrior has received thanks:
MyOtheHedgeFox

Lair Larrikin

Post Tuesday, 9th October 2012, 00:05

What an exciting victory post! I love your enthusiasm, your use of non-optimal characters, and the way you express your frequent sheer terror/sheer joy :-D

If you've got a blog, I want a link to it. Your writing is wicked :-D

And your aiming of uncontrolled teleports could not be better :p

For this message the author shriash has received thanks:
SchwaWarrior

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too