YASD- Zot:5 DDNe

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Swamp Slogger

Post Sunday, 23rd January 2011, 20:22

YASD- Zot:5 DDNe

So I put all of my Useless stuff in my Hive:2 Stash before and raiding Zot
I was going to go back up and prepare for the Orb vault after I had cleared out the rest of Zot.

However shortly after Arriving in Zot:5 I was Randomly teleported by an unknown Source* Right into the Orb Vault.
Luckily There was but a lone Ancient lich nearby and I easily dispatched him with Dispel undead.
Unluckily I had classified Teleportation gear as useless and dropped off all of it in my stash.

So began to cautiously try to find my way out of this deadly vault.
Now this is only my Second Time assaulting the Orbs Vault, last time i was a KoBe and was InstaPWNed by a Fire orb.
So naturally when I saw one of them again I panicked used Necromutation and then Started spamming Haunt.
This only managed to attract 2 more orbs, a handful of Orb guardians, and a Moth of wrath.

I had no mana left and my staff of channeling wasn't working fast enough.
The orbs chewed through my summons with an alarming speed as i was then torn to pieces by Enraged Guardians.

I then Vowed revenge and Plan on Ice storming the place. Several Times.

*I went back and looked at the map and there was no Teleport or Zot trap where i was

Mines Malingerer

Post Sunday, 23rd January 2011, 20:43

Re: YASD- Zot:5 DdNe

The game thought you needed to lose...that simple. I lost a DESu much the same way about two weeks ago.

Condolences, bro.
Arsenal FC...I'm a gooner.

Swamp Slogger

Post Tuesday, 25th January 2011, 05:08

Re: YASD- Zot:5 DDNe

Yeah thats what i thought after i teleported lol

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too