YAVP: My First Tournament Win - GhCK - 3 Runes

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Eringya's Employee

Post Sunday, 26th February 2012, 16:49

YAVP: My First Tournament Win - GhCK - 3 Runes

http://crawl.develz.org/morgues/0.10/TehDruid/morgue-TehDruid-20120226-163418.txt

Started this character yesterday, mostly for kicks. Was with Xom till I got abyssed for the 2nd or 3rd (was lvl 20+) time and got an altar of Lugonu nearby. I barely used her abilities though. This character could have probably done much more runes but I got tired of it and I'm not playing on my laptop atm , not used to this keyboard. :P

* Xom loves reflection shields (i was constantly getting Xom thinks this is hilarious" messages while under ranged fire) (elves comes to mind).
* Orbs of fire felt really overpowering but some stair dancing took care of late Zot.
* A general lack of EA scrolls led to my Crystal Plate staying at +6 till the end.

For me this was my:

First Ghoul win
First Chaos Knight win.
First online win.
MuCK;
  Code:
612 | D:1      | Xom revived you
614 | D:1      | Xom revived you
614 | D:1      | Slain by a gnoll

Snake Sneak

Post Sunday, 26th February 2012, 18:03

Re: YAVP: My First Tournament Win - GhCK - 3 Runes