That was stupid of me

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Snake Sneak

Post Tuesday, 10th August 2021, 21:54

That was stupid of me

After a 2 year break, I decided to start trying to win with a few combos I never finished.
So I was running a Demigod Wander and doing ok. I was level 11 when I ran into a tough fight. There was a good bit of deep water in the immediate vicinity, but I thought I would be clever and quaff a potion of ambrosia to speed up my MP restore time. Forgot about the confusion and walked straight into deep water.
Victorious with 12:
MiFi^Oka, OgBe^Trog, DsGl^Yred, TrMo^Qaz, GrFE^Veh, HOSk^Beo, DrWz^Sif, DECj^Nem, DDAr^Mak, MfTm^Ru, NaWr^Chei, HEEE^Sif

Crypt Cleanser

Post Wednesday, 11th August 2021, 06:28

Re: That was stupid of me

There should have been a warning message to stop you from doing that. Did you ignore it?
Maɟaŋ

Slime Squisher

Post Tuesday, 7th September 2021, 11:35

Re: That was stupid of me

Nod2003 wrote:After a 2 year break, I decided to start trying to win with a few combos I never finished.
So I was running a Demigod Wander and doing ok. I was level 11 when I ran into a tough fight. There was a good bit of deep water in the immediate vicinity, but I thought I would be clever and quaff a potion of ambrosia to speed up my MP restore time. Forgot about the confusion and walked straight into deep water.

What version was this? It has been a while since you could drown, unless you have found a bug.
Ascension reports with too many words since 2016.

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too