Post Friday, 2nd April 2021, 04:54

CIP -> YASD: DjEE of Makhleb (3 runes)

Hey guys, it's been a while since I played crawl;
I was waiting a while for some new stuff to get added and wow has some new stuff been added (or removed), and I'm loving most of it (except centaurs- R.I.P. sadface).

Anyways I've got a 3 rune run going so far, but it's really hard for me to stick with 3 runes when I have a character strong enough to possibly go for 15,
so I'm looking for some tips here (especially relating to how I'm going to manage tomb with this character and dealing with low MR).
My resistances are all good, except for Will++ which is scary as hell (for hell?) because magic resistance is important (I've been paralyzed like 3-5 times in this run so far).
Other than that everything seems pretty solid, although I should have spent a few points in strength instead of intelligence (I did put my last stat into strength, though).

My good spells are stone arrow, yara's unraveling for sniping (with slow or inner flame), lee's rapid deconstruction, freezing cloud, dispel undead, blink, dispersal, summon horrible things, monstrous menagerie, and the ultimate panic buttons: tornado and death's door.
Which is very workable, though I would have loved to get necromutation or darkness- I'm really not sure how tomb is not going to eat this character alive as things are.

I've trained up polearms a little bit for a +7 antimagic dtrident, mostly for the memes. :lol:
Might be worthwhile to train bows a little bit too for long range sniping, since I have a manual for bows.

Also, have there been any new changes to mummy's death effects, new monsters in tomb, layouts, etc. that I should be careful of? (tomb is scary even when you know what's coming).
Here's my character dump: http://crawl.akrasiac.org/rawdata/killd ... ldudes.txt

Thanks

NVM: Got murdered by the TRJ- though at least I took him with me. >.>