Killed by utter stupidity

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Spider Stomper

Post Tuesday, 26th November 2019, 22:20

Killed by utter stupidity

Code:
240 zhorgal the Covert (level 6, -1/52 HPs)
             Began as a Naga Artificer on Nov 26, 2019.
             Was an Initiate of Okawaru (penitent).
             Slain by a warg (6 damage)
             ... led by the fury of Okawaru
             ... on level 2 of the Dungeon.
             The game lasted 00:21:15 (3901 turns).

So, I found an Orc Wizard with another orc. I enslaved that Orc, he helped me kill the wizard.
Guess what I did next?
Okawaru decided to send a bunch of Orcs, including a Warlord, Orc Priest and assorted other orcs and a warg to teach me a lesson.

Blades Runner

Post Tuesday, 26th November 2019, 22:41

Re: Killed by utter stupidity

IMO the confirmation for attacking an ally should be different if it causes penance. I think it does now, at least in some cases (I've seen warnings for TSO penance when harming allies). If this isn't already happening for Oka it should be added for that god too.

Spider Stomper

Post Tuesday, 26th November 2019, 22:51

Re: Killed by utter stupidity

TheMeInTeam wrote:IMO the confirmation for attacking an ally should be different if it causes penance. I think it does now, at least in some cases (I've seen warnings for TSO penance when harming allies). If this isn't already happening for Oka it should be added for that god too.

I'm not sure if it was different. I think it wasn't. I tried using footv but didn't know how to go back in order to be able to check.

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too