YAVP: MuMo^Gozag, 15 runes

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Shoals Surfer

Post Saturday, 20th January 2018, 17:23

YAVP: MuMo^Gozag, 15 runes

I finally won a mummy, and it turned out to be a nice 15 rune win! I must say, this was one of the funnest games of Crawl I've ever played. I'm writing this post not just for the benefit of other forumites, but also to recollect my experiences in written form so I can reminisce about them later, given just how much fun I had with this character and how memorable it's bound to be.

Gozag is an intuitive choice for a mummy because it shores up the weakness of not being able to drink, and he was a real MVP in this game in particular. I got great items from his shops: my armor and the Ring of the Republic were both bought from them, the first on D:13 before I went for my first rune, while the second was acquired when I explored the Depths after my second rune (pretty much shoring up all of the character's weaknesses at that time and convincing me to go for a 15-rune run). But I'm rushing ahead. I booted up the character with no concrete plans, I just figured I'd do whatever, though I did know that I'd take an early Gozag or Kiku altar. Since I found a book with some hexes in it (particularly, Confuse) and also the +9 dagger in my inventory that I used for most of the game, I decided to go down the magical hexer-stabber route.

With the fire dragon armor, I actually didn't struggle all that much in the midgame. I managed to find Mephitic Cloud pretty early, which made Spider Nest pretty simple and also allowed me to disable almost all monsters for stabbing purposes - most monsters in the Lair branches and Vaults, and even much of the Depths either get a decent (25-50%) chance of confusing them, or are not poison resistant and thus start choking on Mephitic Cloud. Some of the early exceptions were skeletal warriors, which had good MR and poison immunity, and were thus hard to kill, but I had little trouble in the Lair branches and vaults. I managed to find more scrolls of vulnerability than normal, which helped take down some bosses (such as Jorgrun) that had good MR and might have been threatening otherwise at the time, but were easily confused and stabbed after a single use of the scroll.

I trained up Spellcasting pretty high and also found several nice intelligence boosters (including the Taobosir ring in a labyrinth, which I ended up wearing for most of the game except when I specifically needed more resists), so I managed to learn a wide variety of spells while still having them at high spellpower, despite not having all that much training in the specific spell schools for the most part. That was what made this game a lot of fun to me, I guess - I got to experiment with a lot of utility spells and used them to great purpose. Another thing was that not having any potions made the game very stress-free in the inventory management department - I basically never had to struggle with my inventory, and carried around a lot of spare rings I thought I might use later.

After getting the Slime and Vaults runes, I went for the Tomb rune, figuring this character was quite suitable for taking it on. I did have a pretty easy time except for a couple of unfortunate cases of appearing among a bunch of greater mummies, which are still a threat even to an undead character. Also, Tomb:3 would have been pretty nerve-wracking, but I decided to bribe Tomb right there, which made it much easier (got one friendly greater mummy who kept me pretty safe). Managed to full-clear Tomb:3 and leave with the golden rune.

Pandemonium was fairly straightforward. I had a bit of trouble killing Lom Lobon, but I had also managed to pick up several Phantom Mirrors and setting up the fight correctly and using one or two of those mirrors helped me win. By this point, I had found Mana Vipers and was using them quite a lot (actually, I think I found the Mana Viper spell somewhere in Vaults, not sure though). A manual of Summonings in V:5 had also convinced me to start training summoning and so I was also using Summon Demon - which I later swapped out with Summon Hydra. Gloorx turned out to be surprisingly easy (I used a phantom mirror), while Cerebov was fairly tough. I believe I didn't manage to kill Cerebov before I decided fleeing was the best option - he hounded me throughout Pan and cost me several consumables for escape. Also failed to kill Mnoleg IIRC, though in that case I simply didn't bother - after fleeing one fight he was wandering somewhere else while I returned to pick up his rune and flee. Getting the demonic rune was tough because I was an undead and had to get the rune from the TSO fortress (wasn't sure if I'd lose the rune if I left the area early, didn't dare to check) - but despite having to run away a lot to regenerate, a steady stream of mana vipers and hydras allowed me to defeat the locals and sneak past the seraph to get the rune. Then I got the abyss rune on the way out.

As for Hell - Coc, Geh and Dis were actually pretty easy (aside from a few hairy moments in Geh). Tartarus was hard and I got several near-death situations here. Mostly involving Tzitzimitl, which were some of my hardest enemies - I could kill them pretty well with two mana vipers if they were alone, but if there was any fodder around them, or some heavy hitters, they were really dangerous. I probably wouldn't have been able to avoid death in at least one case, involving me being at ~30 HP and a Tzitzimitl and a reaper being in striking distance, had I been a bit less lucky. (Gozag isn't actually 100% reliable for a heal wounds/curing effect and I wasn't able to outheal them with Potion Petition.) Blinking away managed to save me, though, because the Tzitzimitl decided not to cast Dispel Undead one more, just long enough for me to make my escape. I had to make several attempts to steal Ereshkigal's rune. I didn't fancy myself being able to fight her while she Silenced me, so I just used a web of Passages of Golubria to get past her. (Funnily enough, I found the simple Blink spell among her treasures, in the form of a book of Minor Magic - I had been lacking Blink throughout the game.) That was also where I got the cloak I'm wearing in the final character dump (used a scarf of resistance before that).

Zot, of course, was just trivially easy after all those challenges.

What I found really great about this character was how versatile it was with its spells - I learnt a lot of different spells and managed to put almost all of them to good use:

Confuse and Mephitic Cloud: my staples for the stabber playstyle early on. Mephitic Cloud became less relevant later, but Confuse was useful throughout the game.
Metabolic Englaciation and Ozocubu's Refrigeration: I found these two ice spells pretty early on too, and they really fit into my plan nicely. Englaciation was just nice to make packs easier to deal with early on (or to flee) and Refrigeration was great because its only downside was irrelevant for a mummy anyway and a lot of packs were easily cleared with the spell. (I kind of ended up forgetting about Refrigeration later on aside from a few instances, but it still served me very well.
Silence: This spell is pretty great in the earlier parts of the game. It makes Elven Halls a joke, it shuts down liches, it can be advantageous in Tomb... it can also be risky if you use it at the wrong time, though, and it's less useful in Pan and Hell where monsters just aren't affected by it.
Mana Viper: Antimagic in summoning form, and they output enough damage that it's worth using them anyway. Though I just ended up summoning Hydras if I was only interested in the damage. But Mana Vipers were really good for shutting down Brimstone Fiends, Tzitzimitl, Pan lords, etc... the thing is, like with other forms of antimagic, they don't prevent the monster from casting spells entirely, it's more of a probability-based thing, but its effect is still drastic and can transform very risky fights into fights that rarely go wrong.
Invisibility: Great for a stabber against certain monster types - draconians, demonspawn (I think?), a lot of the mindless undead... Didn't end up using that much though, usually I defaulted to other options.
Aura of Abjuration: Picked it up pretty late, I think, but it really trivializes enemy summoners.
Dispersal: I rarely use this spell because if I can get it, I can usually get CBlink, which is a more reliable way of escaping. In this particular game, I just happened to be in a position where Dispersal could be learned, but CBlink was too hard to cast reliably. At the spellpower I managed to get on this, Dispersal was really nice, throwing enemies pretty far and allowing easy escapes out of corridors when surrounded.
Darkness: I used it a LOT in the more open areas of Pan and Hell. It's really nice, and not to be underestimated, given that it significantly reduces the chance of unpleasant nasties blundering into your field of vision and passing stealth checks against you.
Discord: Here's a really nice spell I got to use for the first time. Wasn't expecting too much in advance (a spell that applies a status effect to everything on-screen, but has to pass MR checks? A lot of the really threatening monsters will simply pass the checks, won't they?), but it's actually really, really good IMO, and allowed me to handle a lot of situations in Pan and Hell really nicely. In practice, a lot of the time, there are several monsters on the screen that will be affected, and it turns out that even the less powerful popcorn mobs will be able to put up a fight with their more powerful friends - for example, in Gehenna or Dis, frenzied hell knights, lesser undead and such filler mobs would often take down Brimstone Fiends or Hell Sentinels. It also routinely neutralized Shard Shrikes in Cocytus among others.

And there were a bunch of other spells I could use well, most of them pretty intuitive. I just love how versatile this one turned out, with the high statline and all. I could fight pretty well in melee (I used the +9 dagger for most of the game, but swapped out for a +9 short sword of electrocution for Hell - I'm never quite sure which short blade is best for a stabber, since I believe daggers are the best for stabbing, but not sure how much better they are compared to the others. Decided to use the short sword anyways to be able to deal more manage to enemies that weren't disabled, anyway, since I didn't manage to find a good rapier), but was also good at stealth and stabbing, and I could use hexes, summons, translocations or even AOE direct damage with Ozocubu's Refrigeration depending on the situation. Extended was fun and rarely very dangerous, except for the few aforementioned risky situations - mummies really seem to struggle more in the 3-rune game than in extended, and in my case, the great luck with equipment allowed for an unusually smooth pre-extended game.

Code:
 Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.21.0 (tiles) character file.

9641006 Marenglen the Archmage (level 27, 264/264 HPs)
             Began as a Mummy Monk on Jan 16, 2018.
             Was an Initiate of Gozag.
             Escaped with the Orb
             ... and 15 runes on Jan 20, 2018!

The game lasted 10:04:33 (176169 turns).

Marenglen the Archmage (Mummy Monk)               Turns: 176169, Time: 10:04:34

Health: 264/264    AC: 47    Str: 22    XL:     27
Magic:  53/54      EV: 22    Int: 31    God:    Gozag
Gold:   4571       SH:  0    Dex: 25    Spells: 1/80 levels left

rFire    + . .     SeeInvis +   a - +9 short sword (elec)
rCold    + . .     Gourm    .   (no shield)
rNeg     + + +     Faith    .   C - +14 fire dragon scales of Caimn {rF++ rC- rCorr}
rPois    ?         Spirit   .   Q - +2 helmet {Int+3}
rElec    +         Reflect  .   W - +5 cloak "Jucyum" {rC+ rN+ Dex+4}
rCorr    +         Harm     .   l - +2 pair of gloves {Dex+3}
MR       ++++.                  R - +2 pair of boots {run}
Stlth    +++.......             P - amulet of Vitality {Regen+ HP+15}
HPRegen  0.94/turn              F - ring of the Republic {rElec MR+ Int+4 Dex+3 Slay+3}
MPRegen  0.34/turn              L - ring "Taobosir" {Str+4 Int+6 SInv}

@: darkness, studying Short Blades, quick
A: no food or potions, fire vulnerability, cold resistance 1, negative energy
resistance 3, torment resistance, unbreathing, in touch with death 2
0: Orb of Zot
}: 15/15 runes: barnacled, slimy, silver, golden, iron, obsidian, icy, bone,
abyssal, demonic, glowing, magical, fiery, dark, gossamer
a: Potion Petition, Call Merchant, Bribe Branch, Renounce Religion

You escaped.
You worshipped Gozag.
Gozag was most pleased with you.
You were not hungry.

You visited 18 branches of the dungeon, and saw 90 of its levels.
You visited Pandemonium 3 times, and saw 34 of its levels.
You visited the Abyss 1 time.
You visited 1 bazaar.
You also visited: Labyrinth, Ice Cave, Volcano and Desolation.

You collected 63595 gold pieces.
You spent 12729 gold pieces at shops.
You paid 46295 gold pieces to Gozag.

Inventory:

Hand Weapons
 a - a +9 short sword of electrocution (weapon)
 t - the +9 dagger "Koleigaub" {protect, *Rage Str+3 Dex+3}
   (You found it on level 10 of the Dungeon)   

It protects the one who uses it against injury (+AC on strike).

It affects your strength (+3).
   It affects your dexterity (+3).
   It may make you go berserk in combat.
Armour
 l - a +2 pair of gloves of dexterity (worn)
 C - the +14 fire dragon scales of Caimn (worn) {rF++ rC- rCorr}
   (You bought it in a shop on level 13 of the Dungeon)   

It greatly protects you from fire.
   It makes you vulnerable to cold.
   It protects you from acid and corrosion.
 D - a scarf of resistance
 Q - a +2 helmet of intelligence (worn)
 R - a +2 pair of boots of running (worn)
 W - the +5 cloak "Jucyum" (worn) {rC+ rN+ Dex+4}
   (You found it on level 7 of Tartarus)   

It affects your dexterity (+4).
   It protects you from cold.
   It protects you from negative energy.
Jewellery
 o - the ring "Taebumodgh" {+Fly rF+ Str+4}
   (You found it on level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients)   

[ring of flight]

It affects your strength (+4).
   It protects you from fire.
   It lets you fly.
 r - the amulet of Alymm {RegenMP rN++ Dex+9 Stlth-}
   (You found it in Pandemonium)   

[amulet of magic regeneration]

It increases your magic regeneration.
   It affects your dexterity (+9).
   It greatly protects you from negative energy.
   It makes you less stealthy.
 s - the amulet of the Four Winds {rN+ MR+++ Clar}
   (You found it on level 7 of Tartarus)   

[amulet of nothing]

It protects you from negative energy.
   It affects your resistance to hostile enchantments.
   It protects you against confusion.
 F - the ring of the Republic (left hand) {rElec MR+ Int+4 Dex+3 Slay+3}
   (You bought it in a shop on level 5 of the Depths)   

[ring of intelligence]

It affects your intelligence (+4).
   It affects your dexterity (+3).
   It affects your accuracy and damage with ranged weapons and melee attacks
   (+3).
   It insulates you from electricity.
 G - the ring of Unic {rC+ Int+2 Slay+5}
   (You found it on level 3 of the Elven Halls)   

[ring of protection from cold]

It affects your intelligence (+2).
   (+5).
   It protects you from cold.
 K - the ring of the Scarab {+Blink rPois rN++ Dex-5 Stlth+}
   (You took it off a fire giant on level 7 of Gehenna)   

[ring of stealth]

It affects your dexterity (-5).
   It protects you from poison.
   It lets you blink.
   It makes you more stealthy.
 L - the ring "Taobosir" (right hand) {Str+4 Int+6 SInv}
   (You found it in a labyrinth)   

[ring of see invisible]

It affects your strength (+4).
   It affects your intelligence (+6).
   It lets you see invisible.
 P - the amulet of Vitality (around neck) {Regen+ HP+15}
   (You found it on level 5 of the Pits of Slime)   

[amulet of regeneration]

It affects your health (+15).
   It increases your rate of regeneration.
 U - the ring "Tudugix" {*Slow rPois Int+4 Slay+5}
   (You took it off a crimson imp on level 7 of Gehenna)   

[ring of slaying]

It affects your intelligence (+4).
   (+5).
   It protects you from poison.
   It may slow you when you take damage.
 X - the ring of the Messenger {rCorr rF+ MR+}
   (You took it off a yaktaur on level 5 of the Vaults)   

[ring of resist corrosion]

It protects you from fire.
 Y - the ring "Jeekimiu" {rN++ MP+9 Str+5 Dex-5}
   (You took it off a deep elf annihilator on level 3 of the Elven Halls)   

[ring of magical power]

It affects your strength (+5).
   It affects your dexterity (-5).
   It affects your magic capacity (+9).
Wands
 b - a wand of disintegration (41)
 g - a wand of scattershot (7)
 i - a wand of digging (6)
 v - a wand of iceblast (61)
 w - a wand of paralysis (80)
 A - a wand of enslavement (32)
 I - a wand of acid (56)
Scrolls
 d - 10 scrolls of identify
 e - 33 scrolls of remove curse
 f - 3 scrolls of torment
 h - 10 scrolls of fear
 k - 4 scrolls of blinking
 m - 23 scrolls of immolation
 x - 6 scrolls of teleportation
 y - 5 scrolls of enchant weapon
 z - 14 scrolls of fog
 B - 7 scrolls of amnesia
 E - 5 scrolls of vulnerability
 M - 2 scrolls of summoning
 O - 7 scrolls of enchant armour
 V - 3 scrolls of silence
Books
 c - a manual of Short Blades
 Z - a book of Minor Magic   

Spells                             Type                      Level
    a - Magic Dart                   Conjuration                   1
    b - Blink                        Translocation                 2
    c - Call Imp                     Summoning                     2
    d - Slow                         Hexes                         2
    e - Conjure Flame                Conjuration/Fire              3
    f - Mephitic Cloud               Conjuration/Poison/Air        3
Miscellaneous
 j - 2 sacks of spiders
 p - the horn of Geryon (inert)
 u - a phial of floods
 H - 2 phantom mirrors
 J - a lamp of fire
 N - 2 boxes of beasts
 T - a lightning rod (4/4)

Skills:
 O Level 27 Fighting
 - Level 15,0 Short Blades
   Level 2,7(5,4) Axes
   Level 7,4(7,6) Maces & Flails
 - Level 18,9 Armour
 - Level 13,3 Dodging
 - Level 23,7 Stealth
 O Level 27 Spellcasting
 - Level 4,0 Conjurations
 - Level 20,0 Hexes
   Level 11,1 Charms
 - Level 13,2 Summonings
 - Level 7,0 Necromancy
 - Level 8,9 Translocations
 - Level 12,2 Ice Magic
 - Level 4,0 Air Magic
 - Level 4,0 Poison Magic
 + Level 23,1 Evocations

You had one spell level left.
You knew the following spells:

Your Spells              Type           Power        Failure   Level  Hunger
a - Confuse               Hex            ########     0%          3    N/A
b - Blink                 Tloc           N/A          1%          2    N/A
c - Discord               Hex            ########..   2%          8    N/A
d - Metabolic Englaciati  Hex/Ice        #######...   1%          5    N/A
e - Ozocubu's Refrigerat  Ice            #######...   1%          6    N/A
f - Mephitic Cloud        Conj/Pois/Air  ######..     1%          3    N/A
g - Summon Mana Viper     Hex/Summ       #######.     1%          5    N/A
h - Dispersal             Tloc           #######...   4%          6    N/A
i - Silence               Hex/Air        #######...   1%          5    N/A
j - Passwall              Tmut/Erth      #####.....   1%          2    N/A
k - Apportation           Tloc           ######       1%          1    N/A
l - Invisibility          Hex            ########     1%          6    N/A
m - Passage of Golubria   Tloc           N/A          1%          4    N/A
n - Dispel Undead         Necr           ########     1%          5    N/A
p - Aura of Abjuration    Summ           #######...   1%          5    N/A
q - Summon Hydra          Summ           #######...   4%          7    N/A
r - Darkness              Hex            ########..   1%          6    N/A

Dungeon Overview and Level Annotations

Branches:
Dungeon (15/15)            Temple (1/1) D:4            Lair (6/6) D:11
 Shoals (4/4) Lair:2       Spider (4/4) Lair:3        Slime (5/5) Lair:5
    Orc (2/2) D:9             Elf (3/3) Orc:2        Vaults (5/5) D:13
  Crypt (3/3) Vaults:2       Tomb (3/3) Crypt:3      Depths (5/5) D:15
   Hell (1/1)                 Dis (7/7) Hell            Geh (7/7) Hell
    Coc (7/7) Hell            Tar (7/7) Hell            Zot (5/5) Depths:5

Altars:
Ashenzari
Cheibriados
Dithmenos
Elyvilon
Fedhas
Gozag
Hepliaklqana
Kikubaaqudgha
Makhleb
Nemelex Xobeh
Okawaru
Qazlal
Ru
Sif Muna
Trog
Uskayaw
Vehumet
Wu Jian
Xom
Yredelemnul
Zin
The Shining One
Beogh
Jiyva

Shops:
D:8 }   D:12 ?   D:13 [   Orc:2 [%=*   Elf:1 [   Lair:1 [   Shoals:2 =[(   Shoals:4 }   Vaults:2 }:[   Vaults:5 *   Depths:5 ==

Portals:
Hell: Lair:6 Depths:1 Depths:2 Depths:3 Depths:4 Depths:5
Abyss: Depths:2 Depths:4
Pandemonium: Depths:3 Depths:4
Ziggurat: Depths:2

Annotations:
Shoals:4 exclusion: kraken
Spider:1 Asterion
Vaults:4 Jory
Tar:7 Ereshkigal

Innate Abilities, Weirdness & Mutations

You do not eat or drink.
Your flesh is vulnerable to fire.
You are immune to poison.
Your flesh is cold resistant. (rC+)
You are immune to negative energy. (rN+++)
You are immune to unholy pain and torment.
You can survive without breathing.
You are strongly in touch with the powers of death.

Message History

You see here a dagger.
There is a stone staircase leading up here.
You climb upwards.
There is a stone staircase leading down here.
There is a stone staircase leading up here.
You climb upwards.
There is a stone staircase leading down here.
Key pressed, stopping travel.
Casting: Darkness
Confirm with . or Enter, or press ? or * to list all spells.
It gets a bit darker.
(D) Dungeon        (T) Temple         (L) Lair           (A) Shoals         
(N) Spider Nest    (M) Slime Pits     (O) Orcish Mines   (E) Elven Halls   
(V) Vaults         (C) Crypt          (W) Tomb           (U) Depths         
(H) Hell           (I) Dis            (G) Gehenna        (X) Cocytus       
(Y) Tartarus       (Z) Zot           
Where to? (Enter - D:1 @ (x,y), ? - help)
You see here a club.
There is a staircase leading out of the dungeon here.
You have escaped!

..........##.#.......#.#####.#......+.......
....†................#...%..........#..#####
.......................#####)#..#+###..#
##########.#.#####.#.#.#####...........#####
................................#####.......
..#########..#.....#.#.#....##..#####'######
..####    #..#.###..........+...##.....#
.....#    ##.#.# #.#.#.#....###.##.....#
.....#######...###.#.#.#....# #.##.....#
.......................#....# #.##.....#
.....#######........######### #.########
.....#######...######...####  #.#
...........#..####.........####.###
..########.#..........@......)....#
....#    #.#..####.........####...#
..#.#    #.#.....####...####......#
..#.#    #.#....!...#####.........#
..#.######.#..##(.........#.....###
..#........#.......#####........#
.....#####...)...#.#####........#
..#........#..#................>#
..#..#######..#.##.#####........#
..#..##.......#.##.#   #........#
..#..##.####.##.##.#   #.!......#
..#..##.#  #.>...#.#   #...####.#        ###
..#..##.#######..#.#   ########.#        #.#

There were no monsters in sight!

Vanquished Creatures
  Antaeus (Coc:7)
  Asmodeus (Geh:7)
  the Royal Jelly (Slime:5)
  Lom Lobon (Pan)
  the Serpent of Hell (Dis:7)
  Dispater (Dis:7)
  8 orbs of fire
  A juggernaut (Depths:3)
  6 ancient liches
  25 greater mummies
  Sojobo (Depths:1)
  Boris (Tomb:1)
  20 shard shrikes
  Saint Roka (Depths:1)
  Geryon (Hell)
  3 curse toes
  12 golden dragons
  Xtahua (Depths:4)
  5 caustic shrikes
  2 Killer Klowns (Zot:2)
  A profane servitor (Crypt:3)
  11 bone dragons
  Jorgrun (Spider:2)
  3 doom hounds
  An iron giant (shapeshifter) (Depths:2)
  14 Tzitzimimeh
  20 Brimstone Fiends
  A hellephant (Hell)
  14 tentacled monstrosities
  3 electric golems
  13 Ice Fiends
  2 iron giants
  4 Hell Sentinels
  18 liches
  16 Orb Guardians (Zot:5)
  3 deep elf blademasters
  2 deep elf master archers (Elf:3)
  4 titans
  11 quicksilver dragons
  4 tentacled starspawn
  9 death cobs
  21 Executioners
  13 ancient champions
  Frances (Shoals:1)
  14 tengu reavers
  Agnes (Elf:2)
  23 acid blobs
  6 sphinxes
  16 shadow dragons
  A storm dragon (shapeshifter) (Vaults:4)
  Roxanne (Elf:3)
  Ilsuiw (Shoals:4)
  3 revenants
  8 storm dragons
  7 draconian monks
  Donald (Elf:3)
  The ghost of Marenglen the Unseen, an adept SpWz of Gozag (Shoals:3)
  12 azure jellies
  5 iron dragons
  15 fire giants
  10 draconian scorchers
  Aizul (Vaults:4)
  9 deep elf sorcerers
  8 daevas (Pan)
  An orc warlord (Orc:1)
  7 draconian knights
  8 cacodemons
  12 vault wardens
  5 emperor scorpions
  An imperial myrmidon (Elf:2)
  4 curse skulls
  21 balrugs
  16 frost giants
  4 draconian shifters
  A warmonger (Pan)
  5 ghouls
  4 war gargoyles
  14 ironheart preservers
  6 ghost moths
  A juggernaut zombie (Depths:3)
  60 reapers
  3 spriggan defenders
  14 angels (Pan)
  6 deep elf elementalists
  A bennu (Tomb:3)
  An elemental wellspring (Coc:7)
  11 draconian annihilators
  8 draconian stormcallers
  22 very ugly things
  5 blood saints (Pan)
  24 vampire knights
  4 black suns (Pan)
  15 stone giants
  3 corrupters (Pan)
  18 apis (Pan)
  12 ophanim (Pan)
  5 spark wasps
  14 green draconians
  9 black draconians
  16 lorocyprocas
  15 deep elf demonologists
  8 entropy weavers
  12 white draconians
  A dire elephant (D:15)
  7 deep elf annihilators
  12 yellow draconians
  Azrael (Orc:1)
  14 purple draconians
  12 red draconians
  13 deep elf death magi
  4 eidola
  29 jiangshi
  13 green deaths
  6 quicksilver dragon zombies
  13 ettins
  A crystal guardian (Vaults:4)
  6 merfolk javelineers
  10 merfolk impalers
  21 mummy priests
  18 blizzard demons
  3 death oozes
  18 yaktaur captains
  6 deep elf high priests
  14 ogre magi
  14 fire dragons
  Josephine (Orc:2)
  2 spectral krakens (Tar:7)
  Fannar (Orc:1)
  12 great orbs of eyes
  92 slime creatures
  A kraken zombie (Coc:1)
  A ragged hierophant (Elf:2)
  2 quicksilver dragon skeletons
  4 rakshasas
  5 hell beasts
  The ghost of Marenglen the Nimble, a journeyman DEWz of the Shining One (Lair:4)
  An anaconda (shapeshifter) (Vaults:4)
  7 monstrous demonspawn (Pan)
  39 vault guards
  17 hydras
  28 ice dragons
  6 centaur warriors
  5 merfolk avatars
  8 spriggan air magi
  4 ghost crabs
  4 peacekeepers
  Erica (D:9)
  6 merfolk aquamancers
  4 death yaks
  14 death scarabs
  17 deep troll shamans
  A satyr (Shoals:3)
  A queen ant (Spider:2)
  4 hell hogs
  8 death knights
  55 two-headed ogres
  5 tengu warriors
  16 deep troll earth magi
  11 vampire magi
  An orc high priest (Orc:2)
  13 thrashing horrors (Abyss:4)
  24 soul eaters
  4 spriggan berserkers
  34 hell knights
  Urug (D:12)
  6 titan zombies
  41 sun demons
  2 iron golems
  35 deep elf knights
  3 storm dragon skeletons
  5 titan skeletons
  18 sixfirhies (Pan)
  104 skeletal warriors
  2 wretched stars
  A spectral catoblepas (Crypt:3)
  2 unseen horrors (shapeshifter) (Vaults:2)
  20 anaconda zombies
  3 storm dragon zombies
  A death drake (shapeshifter) (Elf:3)
  6 shadow wraiths
  4 cherubim (Pan)
  A death drake (Tar:4)
  3 unseen horrors
  A quicksilver dragon simulacrum (Coc:7)
  10 flayed ghosts
  2 swamp dragons (Lair:3)
  6 golden dragon zombies
  50 deep trolls
  8 iron trolls
  11 sea snakes
  13 wizards
  18 shadow demons
  10 torturous demonspawn (Pan)
  22 deep elf archers
  A ghost moth zombie (Dis:2)
  A lindwurm (Lair:6)
  5 gelid demonspawn (Pan)
  2 glowing orange brains
  2 infernal demonspawn
  7 golden dragon skeletons
  6 anaconda skeletons
  18 necromancers
  13 harpies
  2 starcursed masses (Abyss:4)
  14 phantasmal warriors
  7 iron dragon zombies
  25 ironbrand convokers
  6 shadow dragon zombies
  59 ugly things
  2 tengu zombies
  77 deep elf magi
  4 wolf spider zombies
  8 stone giant zombies
  28 orc knights
  21 orb spiders
  28 wolf spiders
  An orb spider (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  15 manticores
  8 frost giant zombies
  7 cyclopes
  8 fauns
  6 orc sorcerers
  2 worldbinders
  A salamander (D:15)
  4 shadow dragon skeletons
  An oklob plant (Lair:2)
  8 fire giant zombies
  5 shining eyes
  6 frost giant skeletons
  9 iron dragon skeletons
  53 large abominations
  2 fauns (shapeshifter)
  25 moths of wrath
  3 shock serpent zombies
  5 dire elephant zombies
  A cyclops (shapeshifter) (Vaults:2)
  8 water nymphs
  6 merfolk sirens
  2 stone giant skeletons
  2 salamanders (shapeshifter)
  A guardian serpent (shapeshifter) (Vaults:4)
  22 rust devils
  5 fire giant skeletons
  3 torpor snails
  2 centaur zombies
  2 eyes of devastation
  23 elephants
  4 ice statues
  7 molten gargoyles
  3 black mambas
  A guardian serpent (Desolation)
  17 smoke demons
  Maurice (Orc:1)
  9 vault sentinels
  Joseph (D:7)
  A titan simulacrum (Crypt:1)
  4 gargoyles
  19 orange demons
  A shock serpent skeleton (Coc:2)
  8 spiny frogs
  31 hellions
  A red draconian zombie (Crypt:2)
  A yellow draconian zombie (Crypt:1)
  2 catoblepas zombies
  2 dire elephant skeletons
  A spiny frog (shapeshifter) (Abyss:4)
  2 emperor scorpion zombies
  8 komodo dragons
  7 spectral swamp worms
  5 rime drakes
  10 efreet
  A redback zombie (D:15)
  32 tormentors
  23 demonic crawlers
  27 yaktaurs
  4 silent spectres
  A komodo dragon (shapeshifter) (Vaults:1)
  51 ice devils
  A catoblepas skeleton (Geh:7)
  4 tengu conjurers
  43 freezing wraiths
  A yaktaur skeleton (Vaults:4)
  19 hydra zombies
  An ancient zyme (Abyss:4)
  21 guardian mummies
  9 harpy zombies
  23 hellwings
  3 tengu simulacra
  A jumping spider (shapeshifter) (Depths:2)
  25 red devils
  6 trolls
  7 wind drakes
  A polar bear (shapeshifter) (Vaults:3)
  40 jumping spiders
  29 merfolk
  19 hornets
  17 blink frogs
  9 saltlings
  A blink frog (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  A wolf spider simulacrum (D:15)
  6 hydra skeletons
  A hornet (shapeshifter) (Vaults:2)
  7 raiju
  6 bog bodies
  16 hippogriffs
  4 stone giant simulacra
  9 ettin zombies
  6 fire dragon zombies
  A meliai zombie (D:15)
  2 harpy skeletons
  10 ice dragon zombies
  2 snapping turtles (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  25 water elementals
  6 air elementals
  Sigmund (D:2)
  73 redbacks
  2 vampires
  19 ynoxinuls
  6 alligator zombies
  3 alligator skeletons
  166 flying skulls
  6 snapping turtles
  35 wraiths
  6 wyverns
  4 black mamba skeletons
  A black mamba zombie (Dis:6)
  35 shadows
  10 ice dragon skeletons
  30 tarantellas
  10 ushabtiu
  16 humans
  2 fire bats (Abyss:4)
  6 spriggans
  A basilisk (Lair:1)
  5 ettin skeletons
  32 yaks
  9 golden eyes
  23 chaos spawn
  18 fire elementals
  6 fire dragon skeletons
  10 hungry ghosts
  10 neqoxecs
  A catoblepas simulacrum (Crypt:1)
  13 wargs
  10 vampire mosquitoes
  6 soldier ants (Spider:2)
  A harpy simulacrum (Tar:4)
  A spatial vortex (Abyss:4)
  An acid dragon (Vaults:1)
  2 hydra simulacra
  A merfolk zombie (Tar:1)
  8 spiny frog zombies
  11 water moccasins
  A deep troll skeleton (Vaults:5)
  10 porcupines
  55 hell hounds
  2 merfolk skeletons
  3 floating eyes
  A floating eye (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  7 spiny frog skeletons
  3 manticore zombies
  14 ice beasts
  A sky beast (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  3 black bears
  An ice beast (shapeshifter) (Vaults:1)
  5 sky beasts
  A lindwurm zombie (Crypt:1)
  3 snapping turtle zombies
  2 alligator simulacra
  22 ogres
  81 orc warriors
  2 snapping turtle skeletons
  A hornet zombie (Crypt:2)
  25 necrophages
  10 eyes of draining
  3 swamp dragon zombies
  2 black bears (shapeshifter)
  4 phantoms
  A boggart (shapeshifter) (Vaults:2)
  10 boggarts
  A black mamba simulacrum (Coc:3)
  4 wolves (Lair:1)
  A lindwurm skeleton (Crypt:1)
  3 swamp dragon skeletons
  21 crocodiles
  19 centaurs
  2 manticore skeletons
  8 big kobolds
  21 bullfrogs
  A glowing shapeshifter simulacrum (Depths:3)
  An earth elemental (Elf:2)
  2 elf skeletons
  3 human skeletons
  3 scorpions
  14 small abominations
  A wyvern skeleton (D:14)
  2 spriggan zombies
  4 killer bees (D:10)
  54 wights
  4 electric eels
  A spectral centaur (Crypt:3)
  2 troll skeletons
  19 crimson imps
  7 howler monkeys
  A black bear zombie (Crypt:1)
  4 bullfrog zombies
  2 human zombies
  29 orc priests
  21 jellies
  3 bullfrog skeletons
  A gnoll shaman (D:4)
  6 hounds
  11 iron imps
  4 centaur skeletons
  3 iguanas
  Natasha (thrice) (D:3)
  41 orc wizards
  31 worker ants
  10 hell rats (Hell)
  3 killer bee zombies
  A naga zombie (Dis:6)
  2 ogre zombies
  A demigod skeleton (Crypt:2)
  A crocodile skeleton (Crypt:1)
  3 tengu skeletons
  A hound skeleton (D:6)
  42 mummies
  Robin (D:3)
  17 adders
  17 gnolls
  17 shadow imps
  19 white imps
  An ufetubus (Zot:4)
  8 oozes
  A halfling zombie (Crypt:1)
  An adder skeleton (D:4)
  2 worms
  3 dart slugs
  5 leopard geckos
  145 orcs
  3 ball pythons
  5 giant cockroaches
  15 hobgoblins
  11 jackals
  71 kobolds
  10 quokkas
  4 bats
  3 frilled lizards
  15 goblins
  A goblin zombie (Crypt:2)
  A jackal zombie (D:8)
  A kobold skeleton (Geh:6)
  A quokka skeleton (D:4)
  A rat (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  5 rats
  A bush (Lair:2)
  A fire vortex (Geh:2)
  A fungus (Lair:4)
  A lurking horror (Abyss:4)
  28 plants
  A starspawn tentacle (Abyss:4)
  5 tentacles
4893 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (collateral kills)
  Cerebov (Pan)
  A pandemonium lord (Zot:2)
  Gloorx Vloq (Pan)
  An ancient lich (Zot:5)
  Mara (Tomb:3)
  5 greater mummies
  12 shard shrikes
  Margery (Vaults:3)
  2 Killer Klowns (Zot:5)
  A curse toe (Zot:2)
  A pearl dragon (Pan)
  4 bone dragons
  13 Tzitzimimeh
  2 doom hounds
  13 Brimstone Fiends
  2 iron giants (Dis:7)
  5 Ice Fiends
  An electric golem (Zot:5)
  10 Orb Guardians
  4 tentacled monstrosities
  4 Hell Sentinels
  A titan (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  A quicksilver dragon (Dis:7)
  A titan (Vaults:5)
  5 acid blobs (Slime:5)
  6 shadow dragons
  10 Executioners
  A death cob (Zot:5)
  8 ancient champions
  A storm dragon (Vaults:5)
  2 azure jellies (Slime:5)
  7 daevas (Pan)
  2 iron dragons
  A fire giant (Depths:5)
  A frost giant (Coc:7)
  An imperial myrmidon (Desolation)
  A draconian stormcaller (Zot:5)
  10 balrugs
  11 cacodemons
  13 angels
  A draconian annihilator (Zot:5)
  23 reapers
  A very ugly thing (Pan)
  6 war gargoyles
  7 bennus
  3 stone giants (Vaults:5)
  9 ophanim (Pan)
  A black sun (Pan)
  A starcursed mass (Abyss:3)
  5 lorocyprocas (Pan)
  16 apis (Pan)
  6 blizzard demons
  7 green deaths
  A ragged hierophant (Desolation)
  3 quicksilver dragon zombies
  5 mummy priests
  A minotaur (Lab)
  A yaktaur captain (Vaults:5)
  2 great orbs of eyes
  A naga warrior (Abyss:4)
  4 ice dragons
  A monstrous demonspawn (Pan)
  3 hell beasts
  4 rakshasas
  2 vault guards (Vaults:5)
  A peacekeeper (Desolation)
  A death knight (D:15)
  4 dancing weapons (Dis:7)
  9 hell hogs
  2 vampire magi
  3 thrashing horrors (Abyss:4)
  3 titan zombies
  A storm dragon zombie (Tar:3)
  14 sun demons
  3 wretched stars (Abyss:4)
  9 soul eaters
  An iron golem (Hell)
  8 sixfirhies
  13 hell knights
  3 spatial maelstroms (Abyss:4)
  A ghost moth zombie (Tar:7)
  26 skeletal warriors
  4 shadow demons
  2 gelid demonspawn (Pan)
  5 cherubim (Pan)
  2 glowing orange brains
  A wizard (Pan)
  An anaconda zombie (Tar:2)
  6 phantasmal warriors
  3 deep trolls
  An infernal demonspawn (Pan)
  An orc knight (Orc:2)
  2 orb spiders
  4 necromancers
  A wolf spider (Spider:4)
  A shining eye (Slime:5)
  2 ugly things (Pan)
  An anaconda skeleton (Coc:7)
  2 fire giant zombies
  A stone giant zombie (Dis:7)
  A frost giant zombie (Dis:7)
  A shadow dragon skeleton (Pan)
  4 stone giant skeletons
  2 deep elf magi (Elf:2)
  A worldbinder (Abyss:3)
  A frost giant skeleton (Coc:7)
  2 ice statues (Hell)
  A fire giant skeleton (Coc:7)
  A naga mage (Abyss:4)
  14 smoke demons
  A shock serpent zombie (Coc:5)
  12 rust devils
  2 dire elephant zombies
  2 molten gargoyles
  3 hellions
  15 orange demons (Pan)
  2 yaktaurs (Vaults:5)
  3 freezing wraiths
  7 efreet (Pan)
  2 demonic crawlers (Pan)
  An elf (Vaults:3)
  4 ancient zymes (Abyss:4)
  13 guardian mummies
  12 hellwings
  6 red devils
  15 tormentors
  11 ice devils
  A catoblepas skeleton (Geh:3)
  A jumping spider (Spider:4)
  4 hydra zombies
  A troll (Orc:1)
  A harpy zombie (Dis:7)
  A blink frog (Abyss:4)
  An alligator zombie (Geh:1)
  6 saltlings (Desolation)
  A hydra skeleton (Coc:7)
  A fire dragon zombie (Dis:7)
  3 ettin zombies
  4 slime creatures
  2 ice dragon zombies
  2 bog bodies (Coc:7)
  2 redbacks (Spider:4)
  7 wraiths
  An ettin skeleton (Coc:3)
  2 ice dragon skeletons
  39 flying skulls
  2 shadows
  5 tarantellas
  2 water elementals
  2 air elementals (Depths:4)
  7 ynoxinuls (Pan)
  A golden eye (shapeshifter) (Abyss:3)
  2 fire bats (Abyss:4)
  18 neqoxecs
  A hungry ghost (Coc:5)
  A small abomination (Abyss:1)
  3 fire elementals
  6 chaos spawn
  A naga (Abyss:4)
  11 large abominations
  A warg (Orc:1)
  3 spatial vortices (Abyss:4)
  A hydra simulacrum (Hell)
  17 hell hounds
  A spiny frog zombie (Tar:1)
  A floating eye (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  7 necrophages
  An ice beast (Coc:2)
  A snapping turtle zombie (Dis:7)
  3 eyes of draining
  4 orc warriors
  2 spiny frog skeletons
  A manticore skeleton (Tar:1)
  16 wights
  2 crimson imps
  A human zombie (Coc:7)
  A centaur skeleton (Tar:7)
  5 iron imps
  2 hell rats (Hell)
  3 mummies
  5 shadow imps
  7 white imps
  A ball lightning (Pan)
  3 orcs (Orc:2)
  A fungus (Lair:6)
  2 starspawn tentacles (Abyss:3)
797 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (others)
  7 greater mummies
  A shard shrike (Coc:7)
  2 doom hounds (Tar:7)
  10 Tzitzimimeh (Tar:7)
  An iron giant (Dis:7)
  An Ice Fiend (Dis:7)
  A lich (Tar:7)
  A Hell Sentinel (Dis:7)
  5 ancient champions
  6 eldritch tentacles
  A shadow dragon (Tar:7)
  A revenant (Tomb:3)
  A balrug (Dis:7)
  A vault warden (Vaults:3)
  A draconian scorcher (Zot:1)
  10 reapers
  2 war gargoyles (Dis:7)
  An elemental wellspring (Coc:7)
  3 bennus (Tomb:3)
  A black sun (Pan)
  A green death (Pan)
  4 blizzard demons
  A mummy priest (Tomb:3)
  A merfolk impaler (Shoals:4)
  3 vault guards (Vaults:3)
  An ice dragon (Coc:7)
  A death knight (D:12)
  An ogre mage (Vaults:3)
  29 dancing weapons
  4 two-headed ogres (Vaults:3)
  A deep troll shaman (Depths:2)
  52 death scarabs
  A deep troll earth mage (Depths:3)
  3 hell hogs
  A thrashing horror (Abyss:4)
  10 soul eaters
  A deep elf knight (Elf:2)
  A sixfirhy (Pan)
  2 hell knights (Dis:7)
  13 skeletal warriors
  A golden dragon zombie (Tar:7)
  A titan skeleton (Tar:7)
  A wizard (Pan)
  A sea snake (Shoals:3)
  2 flayed ghosts
  A death drake (Tar:7)
  A deep troll (Depths:2)
  2 phantasmal warriors (Tar:7)
  7 shadow demons (Tar:7)
  A deep elf mage (Elf:3)
  A shadow dragon skeleton (Geh:2)
  2 stone giant zombies (Tar:7)
  3 moths of wrath (Zot:5)
  6 rust devils (Dis:7)
  A frost giant skeleton (Tar:7)
  2 fire giant skeletons
  A dire elephant zombie (Geh:7)
  A vault sentinel (Vaults:3)
  A smoke demon (Pan)
  A hellion (Geh:2)
  6 spectral swamp worms
  2 tormentors (Dis:7)
  2 ice devils
  A hellwing (Pan)
  4 freezing wraiths
  8 guardian mummies
  A red devil (Geh:1)
  A hydra zombie (Dis:7)
  A harpy zombie (Geh:2)
  A jumping spider (Spider:3)
  A troll (Orc:2)
  A hydra skeleton (Tar:7)
  A hornet (Depths:5)
  5 shadows
  2 redbacks
  An air elemental (Elf:2)
  2 ettin skeletons
  22 flying skulls
  2 wraiths
  A spriggan (Depths:5)
  A tarantella (Spider:3)
  A hungry ghost (Coc:5)
  2 fire bats
  A chaos spawn (Abyss:4)
  A fire elemental (Geh:2)
  5 large abominations (Elf:2)
  13 hell hounds
  An orc warrior (Depths:2)
  A phantom (Tar:7)
  A spiny frog skeleton (Tar:7)
  An ice beast (Coc:5)
  An ogre (Vaults:3)
  A necrophage (Tar:7)
  A crocodile (Abyss:4)
  2 centaurs (Volcano)
  3 elf zombies (Elf:2)
  6 wights
  A crimson imp (Geh:3)
  A centaur skeleton (Geh:1)
  4 iron imps
  An orc wizard (Vaults:1)
  11 mummies
  3 shadow imps (Tar:7)
  14 ball lightnings (Pan)
  6 blocks of ice (Pan)
  2 fire vortices
  21 fungi
  3 lurking horrors
  27 plants
  13 starspawn tentacles
  10 tentacles
449 creatures vanquished.

Grand Total: 6139 creatures vanquished

If I play online, I do so under the screenname Marenglen.

Shoals Surfer

Post Saturday, 20th January 2018, 17:23

Re: YAVP: MuMo^Gozag, 15 runes

Code:
Notes
Turn   | Place    | Note
-------+----------+-------------------------------------------
     0 | D:1      | Marenglen the Mummy Monk began the quest for the Orb.
     0 | D:1      | Reached XP level 1. HP: 18/18 MP: 1/1
   288 | D:1      | Reached XP level 2. HP: 19/24 MP: 2/2
  1200 | D:1      | Reached XP level 3. HP: 24/30 MP: 3/3
  1312 | D:2      | Noticed Sigmund
  1658 | D:1      | Reached skill level 1 in Armour
  1735 | D:2      | Reached XP level 4. HP: 32/38 MP: 4/4
  2103 | D:2      | Found a sparkling altar of Nemelex Xobeh.
  2298 | D:3      | Reached skill level 5 in Fighting
  2328 | D:3      | Noticed Robin
  2338 | D:3      | Killed Robin
  2338 | D:3      | Reached XP level 5. HP: 34/44 MP: 5/5
  2584 | D:3      | Noticed Natasha
  2592 | D:3      | Killed Natasha
  2607 | D:3      | Reached skill level 1 in Maces & Flails
  2607 | D:3      | Reached XP level 6. HP: 26/52 MP: 6/6
  2966 | D:3      | Noticed Natasha
  2982 | D:3      | Killed Natasha
  3421 | D:3      | Reached XP level 7. HP: 53/58 MP: 7/7
  3608 | D:3      | Noticed Natasha
  3622 | D:3      | Killed Natasha
  4084 | D:2      | Killed Sigmund
  4309 | D:4      | Found a staircase to the Ecumenical Temple.
  4344 | Temple   | Entered the Ecumenical Temple
  4430 | Temple   | Became a worshipper of Gozag Ym Sagoz the Greedy
  4718 | D:4      | Reached XP level 8. HP: 51/67 MP: 8/8
  4892 | D:4      | Found a hazy altar of Hepliaklqana.
  5125 | D:5      | Entered Level 5 of the Dungeon
  5281 | D:5      | Found a sparkling altar of Nemelex Xobeh.
  5682 | D:5      | Found a white marble altar of Elyvilon.
  6317 | D:6      | Reached skill level 5 in Armour
  6645 | D:6      | Reached XP level 9. HP: 71/74 MP: 9/9
  6755 | D:6      | Reached skill level 5 in Maces & Flails
  7145 | D:7      | HP: 1/75 [orc priest/divine providence (11)]
  8146 | D:7      | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
  8240 | D:7      | Found a deep blue altar of Sif Muna.
  8240 | D:7      | Found a sacrificial altar of Ru.
  8381 | D:7      | Found a basalt altar of Yredelemnul.
  8381 | D:7      | Noticed Joseph
  8395 | D:7      | Killed Joseph
  8587 | D:7      | Found a burning altar of Makhleb.
  8587 | D:7      | Found a radiant altar of Vehumet.
  8662 | D:8      | Noticed a two-headed ogre
  8675 | D:8      | Killed a two-headed ogre
  8890 | D:8      | Found a blossoming altar of Fedhas.
  8890 | D:8      | Found an ancient bone altar of Kikubaaqudgha.
  8905 | D:8      | Found Cutyngat's Gadget Boutique.
  8912 | D:8      | Bought a phial of floods for 480 gold pieces
  8912 | D:8      | Bought a wand of iceblast (13) for 204 gold pieces
  8912 | D:8      | Bought a wand of paralysis (17) for 228 gold pieces
  8926 | D:8      | Reached XP level 10. HP: 83/83 MP: 10/10
  9170 | D:8      | Found a viscous altar of Jiyva.
  9250 | D:8      | Reached skill level 1 in Evocations
  9496 | D:8      | Found a hide-covered altar of Uskayaw.
  9916 | D:9      | Noticed Erica
 10010 | D:9      | Killed Erica
 10073 | D:9      | Noticed a two-headed ogre
 10391 | D:9      | Killed a two-headed ogre
 10391 | D:9      | Reached skill level 10 in Fighting
 10557 | D:9      | Found a staircase to the Orcish Mines.
 11071 | D:10     | Entered Level 10 of the Dungeon
 12016 | D:10     | Reached skill level 5 in Dodging
 12264 | D:10     | Reached XP level 11. HP: 91/92 MP: 13/13
 12301 | D:10     | Got a slimy dagger
 12302 | D:10     | Identified the +9 dagger "Koleigaub" {protect, *Rage Str+3 Dex+3} (You found it on level 10 of the Dungeon)
 12308 | D:10     | Learned a level 3 spell: Confuse
 12606 | D:11     | Noticed a six-headed hydra
 12617 | D:11     | Killed a six-headed hydra
 12617 | D:11     | Reached skill level 1 in Short Blades
 12766 | D:11     | Noticed a two-headed ogre
 13041 | D:11     | Killed a two-headed ogre
 14045 | D:11     | Learned a level 1 spell: Apportation
 14103 | D:11     | Found a staircase to the Lair.
 14320 | Lair:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Lair of Beasts
 15080 | Lair:1   | Reached skill level 5 in Hexes
 15179 | Lair:1   | Bought a +3 leather armour of cold resistance for 360 gold pieces
 15179 | Lair:1   | Bought the cursed +0 cloak of Proximity {Int+6} for 316 gold pieces
 15917 | Lair:2   | Reached skill level 5 in Short Blades
 16459 | Lair:2   | Noticed an oklob plant
 16478 | Lair:2   | Noticed a five-headed hydra
 16483 | Lair:2   | Killed a five-headed hydra
 16790 | Lair:2   | Found a staircase to the Shoals.
 17017 | Lair:2   | Noticed an eight-headed hydra
 17030 | Lair:2   | Killed an eight-headed hydra
 17030 | Lair:2   | Reached XP level 12. HP: 98/98 MP: 2/14
 17922 | Lair:3   | Found a transporter.
 17956 | Lair:3   | Found a transporter.
 18001 | Lair:3   | Noticed a five-headed hydra
 18394 | Lair:3   | Killed a five-headed hydra
 19174 | Lair:3   | Found a hole to the Spider Nest.
 19331 | Lair:4   | Found a labyrinth entrance.
 19341 | Lab      | Entered a labyrinth
 19545 | Lab      | Noticed a minotaur
 19557 | Lab      | Killed a minotaur
 19557 | Lab      | Reached skill level 5 in Stealth
 19566 | Lab      | Identified Loxudi's Incunabulum of Floating Translocation
 19567 | Lab      | Got a transparent lapis lazuli ring
 19569 | Lab      | Identified the ring "Taobosir" {Str+4 Int+6 SInv} (You found it in a labyrinth)
 19938 | Lair:3   | Reached skill level 1 in Spellcasting
 20350 | Lair:3   | Learned a level 2 spell: Swiftness
 20356 | Lair:3   | Learned a level 5 spell: Metabolic Englaciation
 20398 | Lair:4   | Noticed Marenglen's ghost (journeyman DEWz)
 20826 | Lair:1   | Bought a +2 pair of boots of running for 622 gold pieces
 21085 | Lair:4   | Reached skill level 1 in Ice Magic
 21200 | Lair:3   | Gained mutation: You are in touch with the powers of death. [Mummy growth]
 21200 | Lair:3   | Reached XP level 13. HP: 78/104 MP: 16/18
 22153 | Lair:4   | Killed Marenglen's ghost
 22514 | Lair:4   | Reached skill level 5 in Spellcasting
 22770 | Lair:4   | Identified the Volume of Snow and Clay
 23870 | Lair:5   | Found a dark tunnel.
 23881 | Volcano  | Entered a volcano
 24922 | Lair:5   | Found a staircase to the Slime Pits.
 25602 | Lair:6   | Entered Level 6 of the Lair of Beasts
 26837 | Lair:6   | Reached skill level 5 in Ice Magic
 27235 | Lair:6   | Learned a level 6 spell: Ozocubu's Refrigeration
 27295 | Lair:6   | Reached XP level 14. HP: 99/111 MP: 18/21
 29012 | Lair:6   | Found a burning altar of Makhleb.
 29660 | Lair:6   | Found a gateway to Hell.
 30575 | Lair:3   | Reached skill level 10 in Short Blades
 30842 | Orc:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Orcish Mines
 30843 | Orc:1    | Found a frozen archway.
 30903 | IceCv    | Entered an ice cave
 31839 | IceCv    | Identified the +4 ice dragon scales "Quda" {+Inv rF- rC++ MR+ rCorr Int+3} (You found it in an ice cave)
 31956 | Orc:1    | Noticed Maurice
 31982 | Orc:1    | Killed Maurice
 32208 | Orc:2    | Entered Level 2 of the Orcish Mines
 33142 | Orc:1    | Noticed an orc warlord
 33852 | Orc:2    | Reached skill level 10 in Stealth
 34219 | Orc:2    | Found Itog's Jewellery Emporium.
 34219 | Orc:2    | Found Nuiryol's Assorted Antiques.
 34264 | Orc:2    | Bought a scroll labeled WUDGHA GAEHAUCW for 31 gold pieces
 34264 | Orc:2    | Bought a jewelled silver wand for 124 gold pieces
 34264 | Orc:2    | Bought a scroll of identify for 62 gold pieces
 34373 | Orc:2    | Noticed Josephine
 34411 | Orc:2    | Killed Josephine
 34538 | Orc:2    | Noticed Azrael
 34793 | Orc:1    | Noticed Fannar
 34858 | Orc:1    | Killed Fannar
 35366 | Orc:1    | Killed an orc warlord
 35366 | Orc:1    | Reached XP level 15. HP: 52/117 MP: 8/26
 35824 | Orc:1    | Killed Azrael
 36340 | Orc:2    | Found a roughly hewn altar of Beogh.
 36412 | Orc:2    | Found Luzor's Food Shop.
 36412 | Orc:2    | Found Itziypp's Armour Emporium.
 36440 | Orc:2    | Found a staircase to the Elven Halls.
 37924 | D:12     | Noticed Urug
 38017 | D:12     | Killed Urug
 38071 | D:12     | Found Boigg's Magic Scroll Shop.
 38078 | D:12     | Bought a scroll of teleportation for 51 gold pieces
 38078 | D:12     | Bought a scroll of identify for 34 gold pieces
 38078 | D:12     | Bought a scroll of blinking for 127 gold pieces
 38078 | D:12     | Bought a scroll of identify for 34 gold pieces
 38078 | D:12     | Bought a scroll of magic mapping for 59 gold pieces
 38078 | D:12     | Bought a scroll of fog for 34 gold pieces
 38078 | D:12     | Bought 3 scrolls of fear for 178 gold pieces
 38462 | D:13     | Bought the +14 fire dragon scales of Caimn {rF++ rC- rCorr} for 1661 gold pieces
 39726 | D:13     | Found a gate to the Vaults.
 41621 | D:14     | Learned a level 3 spell: Mephitic Cloud
 42222 | D:15     | Entered Level 15 of the Dungeon
 42249 | D:15     | Reached skill level 1 in Air Magic
 42267 | D:15     | Identified the +3 ring mail "Radix" {rC+} (You found it on level 15 of the Dungeon)
 43042 | Spider:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Spider Nest
 43657 | Spider:1 | Reached XP level 16. HP: 124/124 MP: 29/29
 44543 | Spider:2 | Noticed Asterion
 46105 | Spider:3 | Noticed Jorgrun
 46152 | Spider:2 | Killed Jorgrun
 46596 | Spider:3 | Reached skill level 10 in Spellcasting
 47958 | Spider:4 | Entered Level 4 of the Spider Nest
 48735 | Spider:4 | Reached XP level 17. HP: 132/135 MP: 18/32
 49835 | Spider:4 | Reached skill level 10 in Armour
 50750 | Spider:4 | Got a gossamer rune of Zot
 50993 | Shoals:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Shoals
 51525 | Shoals:1 | Noticed Frances
 51550 | Shoals:1 | Killed Frances
 52339 | Shoals:2 | Found Ahad's Antique Armour Shoppe.
 52375 | Shoals:2 | Bought a pair of embroidered gloves for 247 gold pieces
 52375 | Shoals:2 | Bought a faintly humming large shield for 313 gold pieces
 52375 | Shoals:2 | Identified the +5 large shield "Ysmiuhuf" {Stlth+} (You bought it in a shop on level 2 of the Shoals)
 52379 | Shoals:2 | Found Kauloh's Antique Weapon Shoppe.
 52969 | Shoals:2 | Found Fuqufitt's Jewellery Shop.
 52977 | Shoals:2 | Bought the amulet of the Snail {+Rage rElec} for 810 gold pieces
 53125 | Shoals:3 | Noticed Marenglen's ghost (adept SpWz)
 54506 | Shoals:3 | Killed Marenglen's ghost
 55003 | Shoals:4 | Entered Level 4 of the Shoals
 55490 | Shoals:4 | Reached XP level 18. HP: 122/144 MP: 19/35
 55762 | Shoals:4 | Got a pitted lapis lazuli ring
 55763 | Shoals:4 | Identified the ring of Beeguj {Fire *Corrode Str+4} (You found it on level 4 of the Shoals)
 56317 | Shoals:4 | Reached skill level 10 in Hexes
 56388 | Shoals:4 | Reached skill level 10 in Dodging
 56621 | Shoals:4 | Noticed Ilsuiw
 56786 | Shoals:4 | Killed Ilsuiw
 57039 | Shoals:4 | Found Foah Gae's Gadget Emporium.
 57059 | Shoals:4 | Bought a wand of scattershot (5) for 459 gold pieces
 57073 | Shoals:4 | Identified the Papyrus of Creative Snow
 57440 | Shoals:4 | Got a barnacled rune of Zot
 57612 | Vaults:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Vaults
 58674 | Vaults:1 | Reached skill level 1 in Poison Magic
 58681 | Vaults:1 | Reached skill level 1 in Conjurations
 61296 | Vaults:2 | Reached XP level 19. HP: 104/150 MP: 29/36
 61602 | Vaults:2 | Found Ecafiyno's Antique Armour Boutique.
 61764 | Vaults:2 | Bought a transparent shield for 323 gold pieces
 61764 | Vaults:2 | Identified the +2 shield of Utirhele {rPois rC+ Int+4} (You bought it in a shop on level 2 of the Vaults)
 62001 | Vaults:2 | Found Nuwkoe's Gadget Boutique.
 62004 | Vaults:2 | Bought a sack of spiders for 400 gold pieces
 62004 | Vaults:2 | Bought a sack of spiders for 400 gold pieces
 63671 | Vaults:2 | Found Irifawiami's Book Shoppe.
 63676 | Vaults:2 | Bought a book of Enchantments for 750 gold pieces
 63676 | Vaults:2 | Bought a book of Beasts for 825 gold pieces
 63682 | Vaults:2 | Learned a level 5 spell: Summon Mana Viper
 63687 | Vaults:2 | Learned a level 4 spell: Cause Fear
 63693 | Vaults:2 | Learned a level 5 spell: Silence
 63696 | Vaults:2 | Learned a level 2 spell: Passwall
 63702 | Vaults:2 | Learned a level 5 spell: Yara's Violent Unravelling
 63906 | Vaults:2 | Found a staircase to the Crypt.
 64777 | Vaults:3 | Reached skill level 15 in Spellcasting
 64809 | Vaults:3 | Found a flickering gateway to a bazaar.
 64864 | Bazaar   | Entered a bazaar
 64868 | Bazaar   | Found Waadwem's Armour Shop.
 64873 | Bazaar   | Bought a +2 pair of gloves of dexterity for 258 gold pieces
 64891 | Bazaar   | Found Qugulyop's General Store.
 64896 | Bazaar   | Bought a scroll of blinking for 82 gold pieces
 64939 | Bazaar   | Found Unaz's Magic Scroll Shop.
 64939 | Bazaar   | Found Cawac's Distillery.
 64944 | Bazaar   | Bought a scroll of teleportation for 36 gold pieces
 64944 | Bazaar   | Bought a scroll of fog for 24 gold pieces
 64944 | Bazaar   | Bought a scroll of identify for 24 gold pieces
 64944 | Bazaar   | Bought a scroll of immolation for 42 gold pieces
 64944 | Bazaar   | Bought a scroll of enchant armour for 90 gold pieces
 64944 | Bazaar   | Bought a scroll of immolation for 42 gold pieces
 64944 | Bazaar   | Bought a scroll of remove curse for 36 gold pieces
 64944 | Bazaar   | Bought a scroll of amnesia for 42 gold pieces
 66190 | Vaults:3 | Reached XP level 20. HP: 126/160 MP: 5/39
 66273 | Vaults:3 | Noticed Margery
 66308 | Vaults:3 | Killed Margery
 66708 | Vaults:3 | Reached skill level 15 in Fighting
 68194 | Vaults:4 | Noticed Jory
 68419 | Vaults:4 | Noticed Aizul
 68453 | Vaults:4 | Killed Aizul
 70081 | D:15     | Found a staircase to the Depths.
 70718 | Depths:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Depths
 70871 | Depths:1 | Reached XP level 21. HP: 120/171 MP: 9/42
 71046 | Depths:1 | Noticed Sojobo
 71428 | Depths:1 | Killed Sojobo
 72013 | Depths:1 | Noticed Saint Roka
 72032 | Depths:1 | Killed Saint Roka
 73019 | Depths:2 | Noticed a golden dragon
 73019 | Depths:2 | an iron dragon changed into a golden dragon
 73021 | Depths:2 | a golden dragon changed into a shadow dragon
 73474 | Depths:2 | Got a fine jade ring
 74054 | Depths:2 | Reached skill level 5 in Evocations
 74534 | Depths:2 | Found a one-way gate to the infinite horrors of the Abyss.
 74882 | Depths:2 | Found a gateway to a ziggurat.
 75300 | Depths:3 | Found a one-way gate leading to the halls of Pandemonium.
 76018 | Depths:3 | Noticed a caustic shrike
 76227 | Depths:2 | Killed a caustic shrike
 76644 | Depths:2 | Paralysed by a lich for 7 turns
 76666 | Depths:2 | Reached XP level 22. HP: 109/182 MP: 41/45
 77109 | Depths:2 | Identified the ring "Atigozuk" {Ice *Contam Str+3 Stlth+} (You took it off a vampire mage on level 2 of the Depths)
 77443 | Depths:3 | Noticed a golden dragon
 77479 | Depths:2 | Killed a golden dragon
 78959 | Depths:3 | Noticed a caustic shrike
 78972 | Depths:3 | Killed a caustic shrike
 79624 | Depths:4 | Learned a level 6 spell: Invisibility
 79629 | Depths:4 | Learned a level 4 spell: Passage of Golubria
 80106 | Depths:4 | Noticed Xtahua
 80148 | Depths:4 | Killed Xtahua
 80148 | Depths:4 | Reached skill level 1 in Translocations
 80413 | Depths:4 | Noticed a golden dragon
 80997 | Depths:4 | Noticed a caustic shrike
 80999 | Depths:4 | Noticed a caustic shrike
 81000 | Depths:4 | Noticed a caustic shrike
 81014 | Depths:4 | Noticed a juggernaut
 81303 | Depths:4 | Killed a caustic shrike
 81311 | Depths:4 | Killed a caustic shrike
 81661 | Depths:4 | Killed a caustic shrike
 81661 | Depths:4 | Reached XP level 23. HP: 180/192 MP: 23/47
 82802 | Depths:3 | Killed a juggernaut
 82802 | Depths:3 | Reached skill level 5 in Translocations
 83493 | Depths:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Depths
 84129 | Depths:5 | Found a gate to the Realm of Zot.
 84331 | Depths:5 | Bought the ring of the Republic {rElec MR+ Int+4 Dex+3 Slay+3} for 1179 gold pieces
 84548 | Depths:5 | Identified the +5 chain mail "Boeledin" {rF+} (You found it on level 5 of the Depths)
 85259 | Slime:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Pits of Slime
 86814 | Slime:3  | Reached XP level 24. HP: 120/203 MP: 3/48
 87191 | Slime:3  | Reached skill level 10 in Ice Magic
 88012 | Slime:5  | Entered Level 5 of the Pits of Slime
 88142 | Slime:5  | Found a viscous altar of Jiyva.
 88142 | Slime:5  | Noticed the Royal Jelly
 88174 | Slime:5  | Killed the Royal Jelly
 89078 | Slime:5  | Found the amulet of Vitality {Regen+ HP+15}
 89119 | Slime:5  | Identified the Catalogue of Ghastly Confrontation
 89131 | Slime:5  | Got a scintillating lead amulet
 89132 | Slime:5  | Identified the amulet of Castry {Spirit rN+} (You found it on level 5 of the Pits of Slime)
 89139 | Slime:5  | Got a slimy rune of Zot
 89162 | Slime:5  | Got a translucent dagger
 89163 | Slime:5  | Identified the cursed +0 dagger of the Last Wonders {vamp, Dex+7} (You found it on level 5 of the Pits of Slime)
 89319 | Slime:5  | Identified the +1 scale mail of Ytasys {rElec Regen+ Int+4} (You found it on level 5 of the Pits of Slime)
 89941 | Elf:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Elven Halls
 90037 | Elf:1    | Found Beigefuc's Armour Shop.
 90068 | Elf:1    | Bought a +2 pair of boots of flying for 344 gold pieces
 90311 | Elf:1    | Found a burning altar of Makhleb.
 91207 | Elf:2    | Found a ruined gateway.
 91293 | Desolati | Entered the Desolation of Salt
 91784 | Elf:2    | Identified Dutemonn's Catalogue of Black Rites
 91792 | Elf:2    | Learned a level 5 spell: Dispel Undead
 91828 | Elf:2    | Reached skill level 1 in Necromancy
 92430 | Elf:2    | Found a runed gate.
 92587 | Elf:2    | Reached XP level 25. HP: 198/212 MP: 44/48
 93211 | Elf:2    | Noticed Agnes
 93228 | Elf:2    | Killed Agnes
 93500 | Elf:3    | Entered Level 3 of the Elven Halls
 93817 | Elf:3    | Found a radiant altar of Vehumet.
 93842 | Elf:3    | Noticed Roxanne
 93977 | Elf:3    | Killed Roxanne
 93977 | Elf:3    | Reached skill level 5 in Necromancy
 93980 | Elf:3    | Identified Roxanne's Catalogue of Shape Shifting (You took it off Roxanne on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 94047 | Elf:3    | Noticed Donald
 94049 | Elf:3    | Killed Donald
 94511 | Elf:3    | Reached skill level 15 in Armour
 94840 | Elf:3    | Got a twitching bone ring
 94844 | Elf:3    | Got a pitted tin ring
 94853 | Elf:3    | Identified the ring "Jeekimiu" {rN++ MP+9 Str+5 Dex-5} (You took it off a deep elf annihilator on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 94854 | Elf:3    | Identified the ring "Sopek" {MP+9 Str+2 Int+4} (You took it off a deep elf demonologist on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 95258 | Elf:3    | Found the +2 robe of Vines {NoPotionHeal Regen+7}
 95380 | Elf:3    | Got a crude brass ring
 95401 | Elf:3    | Got a transparent tin ring
 95432 | Elf:3    | Identified the ring of the Yeti {rC+ MR+ Str+4 Int+6} (You took it off a deep elf knight on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 95433 | Elf:3    | Identified the ring of Unic {rC+ Int+2 Slay+5} (You found it on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 95507 | Elf:3    | Identified the Compendium of Supportive Boosts
 95975 | Vaults:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Vaults
 97789 | Vaults:5 | Gained mutation: You are strongly in touch with the powers of death. [Mummy growth]
 97789 | Vaults:5 | Reached XP level 26. HP: 212/222 MP: 49/49
 98256 | Vaults:5 | Got a coiled jade ring
 98434 | Vaults:5 | Noticed a juggernaut
 98434 | Vaults:5 | a shard shrike changed into a juggernaut
 98438 | Vaults:5 | a juggernaut changed into a titan
 99221 | Vaults:5 | Got a warped lead ring
 99598 | Vaults:5 | Got an ancient glass ring
 99655 | Vaults:5 | Identified the ring of Wisdom {rPois Slay+2} (You took it off a yaktaur captain on level 5 of the Vaults)
 99657 | Vaults:5 | Identified the ring of the Messenger {rCorr rF+ MR+} (You took it off a yaktaur on level 5 of the Vaults)
 99658 | Vaults:5 | Identified the ring "Aschatwizi" {rF+++ rC- rN+ MR+ Str-2} (You took it off a vault guard on level 5 of the Vaults)
 99869 | Vaults:5 | Got a silver rune of Zot
100265 | Vaults:5 | Found Wapirph's Assorted Antiques.
100783 | Depths:4 | Identified the +3 rapier of Harmony {pierce, Fragile rElec rF+ MR++} (You took it off a spriggan rider on level 4 of the Depths)
101274 | Crypt:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Crypt
104191 | Crypt:3  | Entered Level 3 of the Crypt
104711 | Crypt:3  | Found a basalt altar of Yredelemnul.
104871 | Crypt:3  | Reached XP level 27. HP: 214/233 MP: 17/50
106117 | Crypt:3  | Identified the Catalogue of Dark Rituals
106127 | Crypt:3  | Learned a level 6 spell: Simulacrum
106191 | Crypt:3  | Found a staircase to the Tomb.
106417 | Tomb:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Tomb of the Ancients
106702 | Tomb:1   | Noticed Boris
106710 | Tomb:1   | Killed Boris
106927 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
107021 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
108056 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
108066 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
108345 | Tomb:1   | Identified Sif Muna's Incunabulum of Nocuous Ice
108379 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
108386 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
108386 | Tomb:1   | Reached skill level 15 in Stealth
108482 | Tomb:2   | Noticed a greater mummy
108485 | Tomb:2   | Noticed a greater mummy
108500 | Tomb:2   | Noticed a greater mummy
108500 | Tomb:2   | Killed a greater mummy
108520 | Tomb:2   | Killed a greater mummy
108538 | Tomb:2   | Killed a greater mummy
108728 | Tomb:2   | Noticed a greater mummy
108746 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
109327 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
109328 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
109330 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
109330 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
109332 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
109333 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
109333 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
109350 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
109689 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
109695 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
109717 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
109717 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
109860 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
109871 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
109873 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
109880 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
109900 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
110181 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
110184 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
110192 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
110322 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
110329 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
110335 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
110549 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
110552 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
110553 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
110555 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
110566 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
110569 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
110577 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
110579 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
110583 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
110935 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
110959 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
111150 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
111315 | Tomb:3   | Entered Level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients
111356 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
111365 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
111366 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
111376 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
111379 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
111383 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
111391 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
111397 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
111412 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
111418 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
111423 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
111434 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
111437 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
111469 | Tomb:3   | Got a golden rune of Zot
111589 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
111598 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
111723 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
111759 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
111985 | Tomb:3   | Noticed Mara
112045 | Tomb:3   | Got a clouded ivory ring
112046 | Tomb:3   | Identified the ring "Lexonyts" {rPois rC+ rN+ Int-4 Dex+2 Stlth+} (You found it on level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients)
112069 | Tomb:3   | Got a scintillating granite ring
112070 | Tomb:3   | Identified the ring "Giniti" {rCorr Int+4} (You found it on level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients)
112086 | Tomb:3   | Identified the Volume of Cold
112096 | Tomb:3   | Identified the Handbook of Icy Poisoning
112140 | Tomb:3   | Got a heavily runed jade ring
112141 | Tomb:3   | Identified the ring "Taebumodgh" {+Fly rF+ Str+4} (You found it on level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients)
112292 | Tomb:3   | Noticed Marenglen's illusion
112469 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
112563 | Tomb:3   | Noticed Marenglen's illusion
112576 | Tomb:3   | Killed Mara
113244 | D:12     | Learned a level 5 spell: Aura of Abjuration
113250 | D:12     | Learned a level 5 spell: Summon Demon
113453 | Pan      | Entered Pandemonium
113520 | Pan      | Reached skill level 1 in Summonings
114124 | Pan      | Reached skill level 5 in Summonings
114210 | Pan      | Learned a level 6 spell: Darkness
114629 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
114782 | Pan      | Noticed Mennas
115647 | Pan      | Noticed Ozucwiad the pandemonium lord
116046 | Pan      | Reached skill level 10 in Summonings
116315 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Lom Lobon.
117484 | Pan      | Got a flickering tin ring
117698 | Pan      | Noticed Lom Lobon
119129 | Pan      | Killed Lom Lobon
119320 | Pan      | Identified the ring of Wokiell {rN+ EV+2} (You took it off a deep elf annihilator in Pandemonium)
119398 | Pan      | Got a magical rune of Zot
120012 | Pan      | Noticed Xakketai the pandemonium lord
120120 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
120149 | Pan      | Noticed Tosh the pandemonium lord
120708 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Cerebov.
120784 | Pan      | Got a scorched bronze amulet
120785 | Pan      | Identified the amulet of Alymm {RegenMP rN++ Dex+9 Stlth-} (You found it in Pandemonium)
120877 | Pan      | Reached skill level 1 in Charms
121211 | Pan      | Identified the Incunabulum of Virous Cold
121724 | Pan      | Noticed Cerebov
122056 | Pan      | Killed Cerebov
122056 | Pan      | Reached skill level 5 in Charms
122629 | Pan      | Got a fiery rune of Zot
123187 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Gloorx Vloq.
124075 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
124775 | Pan      | Reached skill level 27 in Spellcasting
124861 | Pan      | Reached skill level 10 in Charms
124982 | Pan      | Noticed Gloorx Vloq
125437 | Pan      | Killed Gloorx Vloq
125592 | Pan      | Got a dark rune of Zot
125976 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Mnoleg.
126440 | Pan      | Learned a level 8 spell: Discord
127250 | Pan      | Noticed Mnoleg
127344 | Pan      | Paralysed by a floating eye for 3 turns
127646 | Pan      | Got a glowing rune of Zot
127863 | Depths:3 | Escaped Pandemonium
128169 | Vaults:2 | Bought a book of the Warp for 1350 gold pieces
128180 | Vaults:2 | Learned a level 6 spell: Dispersal
128484 | Pan      | Entered Pandemonium
128506 | Depths:3 | Escaped Pandemonium
128508 | Pan      | Entered Pandemonium
128572 | Pan      | Noticed Imeefur the pandemonium lord
130004 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
130361 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
131755 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
133289 | Pan      | Reached skill level 15 in Hexes
134596 | Pan      | Learned a level 7 spell: Summon Hydra
135017 | Pan      | Found a white marble altar of Elyvilon.
137954 | Pan      | Got a wavering brass ring
137956 | Pan      | Identified the ring "Xiul" {rPois Dex+3 SInv} (You took it off an angel in Pandemonium)
138595 | Pan      | Noticed a seraph
138643 | Pan      | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
138653 | Pan      | Got a demonic rune of Zot
138656 | Pan      | Identified Sif Muna's Guide on Orientation and Clay
138899 | Pan      | Noticed Pahoveko the pandemonium lord
139281 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
139303 | Pan      | Took an exit into the Abyss.
139303 | Abyss:1  | Escaped into the Abyss
140095 | Abyss:4  | Found an opulent altar of Gozag.
140863 | Abyss:4  | Noticed an ancient lich
140869 | Abyss:4  | Killed an ancient lich
140874 | Abyss:4  | Got an abyssal rune of Zot
141484 | Depths:3 | Escaped the Abyss
141530 | Hell     | Entered the Vestibule of Hell
141530 | Hell     | Noticed Geryon
141564 | Hell     | Killed Geryon
142060 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the freezing wastes of Cocytus.
142662 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the Iron City of Dis.
142814 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the ashen valley of Gehenna.
143041 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the decaying netherworld of Tartarus.
143200 | Geh:1    | Entered Level 1 of Gehenna
143372 | Geh:2    | Reached skill level 10 in Evocations
145080 | Geh:7    | Entered Level 7 of Gehenna
145872 | Geh:7    | Got a translucent marble ring
145910 | Geh:7    | Got a warped turquoise ring
145912 | Geh:7    | Identified the ring "Tudugix" {*Slow rPois Int+4 Slay+5} (You took it off a crimson imp on level 7 of Gehenna)
145913 | Geh:7    | Identified the ring "Umybasa" {*Drain rPois EV+1 Int+2 Slay+5} (You took it off a balrug on level 7 of Gehenna)
146959 | Geh:7    | Got a brightly glowing bronze ring
146961 | Geh:7    | Identified the ring of the Scarab {+Blink rPois rN++ Dex-5 Stlth+} (You took it off a fire giant on level 7 of Gehenna)
147005 | Geh:7    | Noticed Asmodeus
147081 | Geh:7    | Killed Asmodeus
147297 | Geh:7    | Got an obsidian rune of Zot
147536 | Tar:1    | Entered Level 1 of Tartarus
149253 | Tar:1    | Reached skill level 15 in Short Blades
152572 | Tar:6    | HP: 11/259 [reaper/vampiric scythe[a doom hound] (22)]
152574 | Tar:6    | HP: 5/259 [reaper/vampiric scythe[a doom hound] (28)]
152599 | Tar:6    | HP: 11/259 [Tzitzimitl/dispel undead[a doom hound] (83)]
154148 | Tar:7    | Entered Level 7 of Tartarus
154190 | Tar:7    | Noticed Ereshkigal
155545 | Tar:7    | Found the amulet of the Four Winds {rN+ MR+++ Clar}
156153 | Tar:7    | Got a smoking cloak
156153 | Tar:7    | Got a bone rune of Zot
156171 | Tar:7    | Identified the +5 cloak "Jucyum" {rC+ rN+ Dex+4} (You found it on level 7 of Tartarus)
156384 | Tar:7    | Learned a level 2 spell: Blink
156441 | Coc:1    | Entered Level 1 of Cocytus
157929 | Coc:4    | Reached skill level 15 in Evocations
158779 | Coc:5    | Reached skill level 27 in Fighting
160327 | Coc:7    | Entered Level 7 of Cocytus
161545 | Coc:7    | Found the +7 longbow "Piercer" {penet, EV-2}
162266 | Coc:7    | Identified the +5 demon whip "Faaz" {flame, rPois} (You took it off a frost giant on level 7 of Cocytus)
162620 | Coc:7    | Noticed Antaeus
162706 | Coc:7    | Killed Antaeus
162717 | Coc:7    | Identified the Compendium of Talismans and Translocation
162741 | Coc:7    | Got an icy rune of Zot
162985 | Dis:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Iron City of Dis
164888 | Dis:7    | Entered Level 7 of the Iron City of Dis
165868 | Dis:7    | Noticed the Serpent of Hell
166219 | Dis:7    | Killed the Serpent of Hell
166898 | Dis:7    | Noticed Dispater
167644 | Dis:7    | Killed Dispater
167724 | Dis:7    | Got an iron rune of Zot
168015 | Zot:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Realm of Zot
168340 | Zot:1    | Noticed an orb of fire
168370 | Zot:1    | Killed an orb of fire
169846 | Zot:3    | Noticed an orb of fire
169847 | Zot:3    | Killed an orb of fire
172449 | Zot:5    | Entered Level 5 of the Realm of Zot
172650 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
172716 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
172717 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
172752 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
172894 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
173287 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
173295 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
173306 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
173323 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
173453 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
173476 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
173622 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
173650 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
173705 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
173732 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
174220 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
174321 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
174322 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
174345 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
174367 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
174880 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
174974 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
175002 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
175054 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
175239 | Zot:5    | Got the Orb of Zot
175429 | Zot:2    | Noticed Seetrukkun the pandemonium lord
175446 | Zot:2    | Killed Seetrukkun the pandemonium lord
175621 | Depths:3 | Noticed Pawus the pandemonium lord
176169 | D:$      | Escaped with the Orb!

Skill      XL: |  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 |
---------------+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-----
Fighting       |        4  5     6  7  8  9 10                12 13    14 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 27 | 27,0
Armour         |        1     2     4  5  6                 7  9 10    11       12 13 14 15 17 18 | 18,9
Maces & Flails |              1  2  3  4  6  7                                                    |  7,4
Dodging        |                          3  5                    8 11                         13 | 13,3
Evocations     |                             3                                6  7             23 | 23,1
Short Blades   |                                5  7  9 10                                     15 | 15,0
Hexes          |                                6  8                13                         20 | 20,0
Stealth        |                                2  5  8 10 12             14                   23 | 23,7
Spellcasting   |                                   3  5  7  9 11 13    15 17 19 20 21    22 23 27 | 27,0
Ice Magic      |                                   1  5  7  8  9                      12          | 12,2
Air Magic      |                                            1  4                                  |  4,0
Poison Magic   |                                                     3  4                         |  4,0
Conjurations   |                                                     3  4                         |  4,0
Translocations |                                                                 3  5           8 |  8,9
Necromancy     |                                                                       2  7       |  7,0
Summonings     |                                                                               13 | 13,2
Charms         |                                                                               11 | 11,1
Axes           |                                                                                  |  2,7

Action                   |  1- 3 |  4- 6 |  7- 9 | 10-12 | 13-15 | 16-18 | 19-21 | 22-24 | 25-27 || total
-------------------------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------++-------
Melee: Hand axe          |    67 |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       ||    67
       Whip              |    49 |   247 |   392 |       |       |       |       |       |       ||   688
       Flail             |       |       |   240 |   336 |       |       |       |       |       ||   576
       Dagger            |       |       |       |   804 |  3191 |  3524 |  3369 |  2631 | 10171 || 23690
       Short sword       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |  9251 ||  9251
 Cast: Confuse           |       |       |       |    92 |   357 |   302 |   220 |   146 |   299 ||  1416
       Metabolic Englaci |       |       |       |     1 |    13 |    19 |    18 |     7 |     3 ||    61
       Ozocubu's Refrige |       |       |       |       |     4 |    23 |    62 |   162 |    78 ||   329
       Mephitic Cloud    |       |       |       |       |       |    87 |    45 |    44 |    16 ||   192
       Summon Mana Viper |       |       |       |       |       |       |    40 |    78 |   760 ||   878
       Yara's Violent Un |       |       |       |       |       |       |     5 |     9 |     8 ||    22
       Silence           |       |       |       |       |       |       |    12 |    23 |    26 ||    61
       Passwall          |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |     1 ||     2
       Invisibility      |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     5 |    25 ||    30
       Passage of Golubr |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |    32 ||    34
       Swiftness         |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 ||     1
       Dispel Undead     |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |   422 ||   422
       Darkness          |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |   378 ||   378
       Summon Hydra      |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |   278 ||   278
       Summon Demon      |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    91 ||    91
       Discord           |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    82 ||    82
       Aura of Abjuratio |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    65 ||    65
       Dispersal         |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    16 ||    16
       Apportation       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     8 ||     8
       Blink             |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     7 ||     7
Invok: Potion Petition   |       |       |     1 |       |     3 |     5 |     8 |     5 |    59 ||    81
       Call Merchant     |       |       |       |     1 |     1 |       |       |     2 |       ||     4
       Bribe Branch      |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     4 ||     4
 Abil: Evoke Flight      |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 ||     2
Evoke: Wand              |       |       |    14 |    27 |    63 |    12 |     1 |    13 |    50 ||   180
       Phial of floods   |       |       |       |     2 |     2 |     2 |       |     2 |     7 ||    15
       Box of beasts     |       |       |       |     1 |     1 |       |       |       |     7 ||     9
       Sack of spiders   |       |       |       |       |     2 |     5 |     2 |     2 |    11 ||    22
       Lamp of fire      |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     4 ||     4
       Phantom mirror    |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     7 ||     7
       Horn of Geryon    |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     3 ||     3
       Lightning rod     |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 ||     1
  Use: Scroll            |     3 |     2 |     5 |     8 |    18 |    11 |    10 |    22 |    73 ||   152
 Stab: Sleeping          |     1 |       |       |     5 |    21 |    13 |    18 |    13 |    96 ||   167
       Distracted        |       |       |     3 |     5 |    17 |    17 |    38 |    38 |   377 ||   495
       Confused          |       |       |     2 |    37 |   151 |   271 |   202 |   109 |   199 ||   971
       Paralysed         |       |       |       |    27 |     1 |     2 |       |       |     5 ||    35
       Invisible         |       |       |       |       |       |     6 |       |    15 |   180 ||   201
Armor: Robe              |     4 |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       ||     4
       Chain mail        |    39 |   131 |   553 |   227 |       |       |       |       |       ||   950
       Scale mail        |       |       |       |   118 |       |       |       |       |       ||   118
       Leather armour    |       |       |       |   182 |   308 |       |       |       |       ||   490
       Ring mail         |       |       |       |       |   403 |       |       |       |       ||   403
       Fire dragon scale |       |       |       |       |   384 |  1909 |  1196 |  1422 |  9463 || 14374
Dodge: Dodged            |    68 |    70 |   323 |   589 |  1319 |  1614 |  1736 |  1662 | 13164 || 20545
Block: Other             |       |       |       |    86 |   212 |   167 |       |       |       ||   465
       Reflection        |       |       |       |     1 |     2 |     1 |       |       |       ||     4
If I play online, I do so under the screenname Marenglen.

Abyss Ambulator

Post Saturday, 20th January 2018, 20:32

Re: YAVP: MuMo^Gozag, 15 runes

Whether a dagger is best for stabbing or if another short blades is the same depends on Dex and I think Stealth in ways that will make you regret asking. I think the Wiki is accurate on this...

For this message the author Airwolf has received thanks:
Malevolent

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too