YASD!: Greed and Sloppiness

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Temple Termagant

Post Tuesday, 3rd October 2017, 00:49

YASD!: Greed and Sloppiness

Tired after a long day, stay up for a bit longer to do a few more zig levels, why not?
Foolishly allowed myself to get paralyzed by giant eyes + eyes of draining wrecked my ability to escape from the pan lords. ;(

http://crawl.akrasiac.org/rawdata/wincelet/morgue-wincelet-20170930-074028.txt

Tomb Titivator

Post Tuesday, 3rd October 2017, 01:23

Re: YASD!: Greed and Sloppiness

Was all o.O when I saw a luguno zigbuster. Thought to myself "goddamn corrupting that many levels had to have been fun."

Was Disappointed:

Code:
Action                   |  1- 3 |  4- 6 |  7- 9 | 10-12 | 13-15 | 16-18 | 19-21 | 22-24 | 25-27 || total
-------------------------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------++-------
Corrupt                  |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |       |       ||     1

Yah I get it that self-banishment is probably a way better use of piety, but how am I supposed to live vicariously through this morgue with only 1 corruption?

For this message the author edgefigaro has received thanks:
wincelet

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too