YAVP SpEn^Gozag 3 runes

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Saturday, 11th June 2016, 15:59

YAVP SpEn^Gozag 3 runes

http://crawl.berotato.org/crawl/morgue/arandomperson12/morgue-arandomperson12-20160611-154531.txt

This is my first win. Early on, I used ensorcelled hibernation and stabbing to kill stuff. Then, I transitioned to confusion. In the late game, against high mr opponents, I just hasted myself, cast shroud of golubria and Ozocubu's Armour, and tabbed them. I defeated many strong uniques such as Mara and Nessos by stabbing them while they were still asleep. Gozag seems pretty strong, as potion petition is good for healing/buffing, and bribe branch is great, as it got me many draconians, a tentacled monstrosity, some orb guardians, and two orbs of fire as allies, and as it also turned a bunch of monsters friendly. The orbs of fire one shotted a lot of the stuff in zot for me. I had several close calls, including once in the early game to some orcs, and another time in vaults:5, when a warden sealed the stairs and I was surrounded by a bunch of monsters. Luckily, I managed to kill the warden and blink to the stairs. Also, this game, I killed every unique (non-Pan lord) that I saw besides Azrael, as when I noticed him, I kited back some of his fire elementals to kill them, and when I went back, he was gone.

For this message the author arandomperson12 has received thanks: 2
MainiacJoe, mibert

Snake Sneak

Post Saturday, 11th June 2016, 16:14

Re: YAVP SpEn^Gozag 3 runes

Congrats on the first win. SpEn is a classic combo.

Snake Sneak

Post Wednesday, 31st August 2016, 19:17

nice. congrats.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Wednesday, 31st August 2016, 20:36

Gozag is a great spriggan god because you don't miss the corpses you couldn't eat anyway.
Won (52). Remaining (15): 5 species: Ba, Fe, Mu, Na, Op; 5 Backgrounds: AM, Wr, Su, AE, Ar; 5 gods: Jiyv, newNem, WJC, newSif, newFedh

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too