YAVP: Third win, 15 runes! OgWr of Ashenzari

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Shoals Surfer

Post Monday, 2nd May 2016, 17:40

YAVP: Third win, 15 runes! OgWr of Ashenzari

Okay, I really didn't expect to earn not just a third win, but also a 15-rune win so soon after my second, but... it happened! I'm pretty excited, although I must say, I have a lot of luck to thank for this win. I got a ton of incredible items that worked together perfectly to make my character nigh-on invulnerable. Just look at the stuff I'm wearing, seriously! I've played ogres before, but given their equipment restrictions and their defensive liabilities in general, I certainly didn't even get close to a character that had 35/28 AC/EV and a wide array of resists to boot.

Basically, I started as a typical warper (I was just doing random combinations and got this one), blinking around and tossing stuff whenever a tough enemy came up. That changed in the Lair where I found two scrolls of acquirement lying close to each other. (Yeah, this was another very lucky game regarding acquirement. Among others, I think I found a 3-stack of acquirement scrolls later on, so yeah. I got hasting and 2x heal wounds out of the scrolls throughout the game.) One of them gave me that shadow dragon armor you see in the morgue file. Talk about an awesome piece of armor! If only it didn't have -Cast on it, I'd be inclined to say it's the best armor I've ever seen, including watching Youtube videos and other people's morgues.

As it was, it was still good, I just had to transition to a pure melee character style. With Ashenzari, this was no problem - I transferred the XP I had spent on Spellcasting and Translocations into other skills, knowing that if I would end up finding an even more awesome suit (I didn't) I could always transfer some back and continue abusing Blink and Passage of Golubria. As time went on, I just found that while I had close shaves before finding the armor, after acquiring it the game simply became quite easy for a long time. Neither Spider Nest nor Shoals posed trouble. Nor did Vaults, really. In fact, Vaults helped me complete my equipment quite nicely. A treasure trove I found required a +4 demon blade, and I had a +7 randart demon blade lying around somewhere, dropped by a hell knight or whatever it may have been. I reported my findings in the Trove reporting thread as well in CYC, but long story short, a (Speed, rC+) giant spiked club is nothing to sneeze at. Soon, I was striking at somewhere between 0.4 and 0.5 turns/swing, which is insane. Realizing just how good large rocks were, I also began to focus more on Throwing - I had a simple job training skills this game, essentially focusing on Fighting, M&F and Armour first, with some Evocations, Throwing and Dodging. I ended up nearly maxing all out (factoring in Ashenzari's boosts). I also got the hat from the Vaults which meant electricity was no longer a problem. (The randart ring was retrieved from the Tomb, and the amulet was picked up very late, somewhere in the later stages of Pandemonium, and it didn't do much - but I was still willing to give up double regen for a source of free uncontrolled blinks, plus it boosted my Dex nicely which made me much better at dodging.)

Slime was pretty easy - I used the tactic I gleaned from Demise's videos: move into the corridor quickly, fill it up with summons then melee it down. Abyss was incredibly easy too, given how Ashenzari allowed me to find portals, monsters and vaults easily (got the beehive vault this time). I would say Ashenzari was a huge contribution to winning this game. One of her biggest strengths IMO is that Ashenzari allows you to move easily through Abyss, Pandemonium and Hell. Over time, in these three locations, every character might stumble into a situation or two where teleportation or usage of other valuable consumables is necessary to safely survive. Ashenzari reduces this because you can spot and move away from huge swarms of monsters, see portals and dash to them while fighting very few monsters. Of course, the skill boosts and the other associated perks were all pretty cool too.

Tomb was frustrating as all hell and I had a couple close calls once again, though the closest one (descending onto Tomb:2 being surrounded by monsters) was solved when Teleportation dropped me into a pretty low-stress spot. That's relative, of course. Tomb is incredibly tedious, frustrating and annoying. Especially as a melee character; maybe a mage with a WMD like Fire Storm, Shatter and the like could easily clear out the stacks of mummies, scarabs and stuff. For everyone else, stairpulling times a thousand seems to be the only workable tactic.

As I've mentioned, Pandemonium was easy, except for the end bosses themselves. Gloorx Vloq very nearly killed me - I severely underestimated his capabilities. Mind you, I did prepare with everything and the kitchen sink: haste, might, agility, summoning a ton of stuff. Still, he managed to deal an incredible amount of damage to me, and summoned a load of hasted executioners too. I had somewhere between 6-8 scrolls of blinking before the encounter. Afterwards, I had 2 - I had to use scrolls of blinking literally every turn just to survive, I believe, given how low I was, and the Executioners still covered most of the distance after each blink. I ended up dashing for the rune, and actually managed to step onto it, but I couldn't pick it up - an Executioner had arrived at me, I was at around 20 HP almost every turn and had to constantly quaff Heal Wounds, and the one turn I was around 50, I simply had no choice but to read Teleportation. A bitter shame, given I was standing on top of the rune. Fortunately, I managed to return after a successful teleport away, and solved the problem by using a phantom mirror along with a single zap of a sack of spiders to distract Gloorx, then another scroll of blinking to jump at the rune, take it and escape. Whew! I must say, if I hadn't been a big beefy ogre with maxed Fighting already, I'd have just flat-out died here, I think. Proves just how forgiving this combo, as well as this particular character with all the lucky items, was.

Lom Lobon was next, and I cautiously decided to try fighting him in melee. I had a bit of a scare when his Tornado tossed me over deep water, and with the red message flashing I really thought I just died there, but fortunately being in the tornado meant I was flying, and dry land was just next to me. Teleporting away, I returned and moved deep into his chamber before fighting, relying on summons and large rocks to soften him up before bashing him upside the head. I was pleased to find that aside from Gloorx Vloq, every Pan lord was easily taken down in melee with a combination of Haste and summons (Evocations, you da real MVP).

After completing Pandemonium, it was time for Hell. I was expecting it to be harder, and for other characters it might well have been, but in practice I was just unstoppable by this point. It doesn't mean if Brimstone Fiends, Hellions and Tormentors gets spawned around you all the time if you have a ton of resists (with no need to switch them in/out), a ton of HP and an incredible offense, with melee skills capable of taking everything down in a couple hits (Pan/hell bosses took about 8-10, maybe?) and large rocks almost as good, neutralizing threats at range before they could do much. My closest calls were in Tartarus, actually after slaying Ereshkigal (but that was mostly just hubris, taking on too many common mobs once and suffering from poison/miasma/whatever, and all it cost me was just a blinking scroll to get away to safety and some healing/curing before teleing) and Dis (I learned that a pack of iron giants are no joke, but once again, I could teleport in time and they weren't that threatening given my awesome defenses).

Zot was just a formality. I was glad to see the ghost of my red DrVM who died in Zot:5 (more about that in my "second win" thread), looks like he won't be terrorizing a less powerful character with Fire Storm, Poison Arrow etc. Orbs of fire were pretty much a joke, especially when hasted. In fact, I had enough haste by the end to just run away from everything in the orb run. Then again, having faced down the real lords of Pandemonium and survived to tell the tale, what could these randomly named posers on my orb run have achieved? :lol:

Overall, this was kinda the opposite of my mage game, not just because I relied on everything but magic here, but also because I struggled a bit early on, but the game got a lot easier by the end. I was pretty much just tabbing through almost everything in Pan and Hell, except when I saw something that could use Torment or Damnation, which I had to kill with large rocks before resuming the tabbing. I must stress that I did have a lot of luck with items - and, for that matter, mutations. I managed to accumulate a pretty sweet set of mutations early on, and while some of them were lost when I had to cure out of some bad ones after Slime, I did end up retaining what I found to be the most important ones: SInv and +MR. Also, at some point in Pan I got "resistant to further mutation" from a beneficial mutation potion which was great too - I ended up killing quite a lot of cacodemons, neqoxecs and orbs of fire later on in the game, and only got two levels of Weak (Str -4) which was not really a huge deal.

So yeah, I guess I completed the whole game, including all of extended! I'm happy about this - I guess a combination of nolifing this game for a long time and watching Demise's videos to pick up some additional tricks means I'm getting good at Crawl, heh heh.

Code:
 Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.18-a0-1788-g92de1ac (tiles) character file.

14121504 Marenglen the Conqueror (level 27, 323/323 HPs)
             Began as an Ogre Warper on May 1, 2016.
             Was the Champion of Ashenzari.
             Escaped with the Orb
             ... and 15 runes on May 2, 2016!

The game lasted 06:29:04 (112223 turns).

Marenglen the Conqueror (Ogre Warper)             Turns: 112223, Time: 06:29:05

Health: 323/323    AC: 35    Str: 30    XL:     27
Magic:  47/47      EV: 28    Int:  8    God:    Ashenzari [******]
Gold:   10382      SH:  0    Dex: 21    Spells: 4 memorised, 20 levels left

rFire  + + +      SeeInvis +    V - +5 g.spiked club {speed, rC+ MP+9} (curse)
rCold  + + .      Gourm    .    K - +3 shadow dragon armour of Demmaz Met {-Cast rF+++ rC+ Regen+ Stlth++++} (curse)
rNeg   + + .      Faith    .    (shield currently unavailable)
rPois  .          Spirit   +    U - +0 hat of Analysis {rElec rN+ Stlth-} (curse)
rElec  +          Dismiss  .    y - +2 cloak {+Inv} (curse)
rCorr  .          Reflect  .    (gloves unavailable)
SustAt .          Harm     .    (boots unavailable)
MR     ++++.      Clarity  +    e - amulet "Qedad" {Spirit +Blink Str-3 Int-4 Dex+9} (curse)
Stlth  ++........ NoCast   +    s - +5 ring of protection (curse)
                                i - ring of Nyelos {rN+ MR+ Str+9 Dex-2 Stlth+} (curse)

@: very slightly contaminated, incredibly resistant to hostile enchantments,
unstealthy
A: unfitting armour, see invisible, magic resistance 1, mutation resistance 1,
tough skin 1, weak 2
a: Curse Item, Scrying, Transfer Knowledge, Renounce Religion, Evoke Blink,
Evoke Invisibility
0: Orb of Zot
}: 15/15 runes: barnacled, slimy, silver, golden, iron, obsidian, icy, bone,
abyssal, demonic, glowing, magical, fiery, dark, gossamer

You escaped.
You worshipped Ashenzari.
Ashenzari was exalted by your worship.
You were not hungry.

You visited 17 branches of the dungeon, and saw 90 of its levels.
You visited Pandemonium 1 time, and saw 27 of its levels.
You visited the Abyss 3 times.
You visited 1 bazaar.
You also visited: Trove and Volcano.

You collected 12642 gold pieces.
You spent 2260 gold pieces at shops.

Inventory:

Hand Weapons
 V - the cursed +5 giant spiked club "Reusos" (weapon) {speed, rC+ MP+9}
   (You found it in a treasure trove)   

Attacks with this weapon are significantly faster.

It protects you from cold.
   It affects your magic capacity (+9).
   It has a curse placed upon it.
Missiles
 W - 87 large rocks (quivered)
Armour
 y - a cursed +2 cloak of invisibility (worn)
 K - the cursed +3 shadow dragon armour of Demmaz Met (worn) {-Cast rF+++ rC+ Regen+ Stlth++++}
   (You acquired it on level 6 of the Lair of Beasts)   

It renders you almost immune to fire.
   It protects you from cold.
   It prevents spellcasting.
   It increases your rate of regeneration.
   It makes you much more stealthy.
 U - the cursed +0 hat of Analysis (worn) {rElec rN+ Stlth-}
   (You found it on level 4 of the Vaults)   

It insulates you from electricity.
   It protects you from negative energy.
   It makes you less stealthy.
Jewellery
 e - the cursed amulet "Qedad" (around neck) {Spirit +Blink Str-3 Int-4 Dex+9}
   (You found it on level 1 of the Abyss)   

[amulet of guardian spirit]

It causes incoming damage to be split between your health and magic.
   It affects your strength (-3).
   It affects your intelligence (-4).
   It affects your dexterity (+9).
   It lets you blink.
 f - a +4 ring of slaying
 i - the cursed ring of Nyelos (left hand) {rN+ MR+ Str+9 Dex-2 Stlth+}
   (You found it on level 3 of the Crypt)   

[ring of positive energy]

It affects your strength (+9).
   It affects your dexterity (-2).
   It protects you from negative energy.
   It affects your resistance to hostile enchantments.
   It makes you more stealthy.
 s - a cursed +5 ring of protection (right hand)
 z - the cursed ring "Plog" {rF+ EV+3 Str+2 Dex-2}
   (You acquired it in Pandemonium)   

[ring of evasion]

It affects your evasion (+3).
   It affects your strength (+2).
   It affects your dexterity (-2).
   It protects you from fire.
Wands
 g - a wand of heal wounds (2/9)
 C - a wand of heal wounds (3/9)
 G - a wand of hasting (2/9)
 M - a wand of teleportation (4/9)
 Q - a wand of disintegration (15/24)
 T - a wand of digging (0/24)
Scrolls
 a - 9 scrolls of magic mapping
 b - 2 scrolls of teleportation
 d - 2 scrolls of blinking
 m - 44 scrolls of identify
 n - 6 scrolls of fear
 q - a scroll of summoning
 v - 2 scrolls of fog
 x - a scroll of brand weapon
 N - 4 scrolls of enchant armour
 R - 11 scrolls of remove curse
Potions
 l - 7 potions of cure mutation
 r - a potion of cancellation
 t - 12 potions of curing
 u - 2 potions of agility
 A - 5 potions of magic
 D - 12 potions of brilliance
 E - 4 potions of heal wounds
 O - 3 potions of ambrosia
 P - 4 potions of haste
 X - 7 potions of flight
 Y - a potion of berserk rage
Books
 c - a book of Cantrips   

Spells                             Type                      Level
    a - Corona                       Hexes                         1
    b - Animate Skeleton             Necromancy                    1
    c - Summon Small Mammal          Summoning                     1
    d - Apportation                  Translocation                 1
Miscellaneous
 k - a phial of floods
 H - a sack of spiders {used: 9}
 J - a box of beasts {used: 6}
 S - a fan of gales
 Z - a stone of tremors
Comestibles
 h - 12 beef jerkies
 j - a chunk of flesh
 o - 15 royal jellies
 p - 2 meat rations
 B - 22 fruits
 L - 13 slices of pizza

Skills:
 O Level 27 Fighting
 - Level 20,2(24,9) Maces & Flails
 O Level 27 Throwing
 - Level 22,8(27) Armour
 * Level 26,6 Dodging
 - Level 7,2 Stealth
 - Level 1,6 Spellcasting
 + Level 23,5(26,8) Evocations

You had 20 spell levels left.
You knew the following spells:

Your Spells              Type           Power        Failure   Level  Hunger
a - Apportation           Tloc           #.........   61%         1    ##.....
b - Blink                 Tloc           N/A          83%         2    ###....
c - Shroud of Golubria    Chrm/Tloc      #.........   83%         2    ###....
d - Passage of Golubria   Tloc           N/A          100%        4    #####..

Dungeon Overview and Level Annotations

Branches:
Dungeon (15/15)            Temple (1/1) D:4            Lair (8/8) D:10
 Shoals (4/4) Lair:3       Spider (4/4) Lair:5        Slime (6/6) Lair:6
    Orc (2/2) D:12            Elf (0/3) Orc:2        Vaults (5/5) D:13
  Crypt (3/3) Vaults:2       Tomb (3/3) Crypt:3      Depths (5/5) D:15
   Hell (1/1)                 Dis (7/7) Hell            Geh (7/7) Hell
    Coc (7/7) Hell            Tar (7/7) Hell            Zot (5/5) Depths:5

Altars:
Ashenzari
Cheibriados
Dithmenos
Elyvilon
Fedhas
Gozag
Kikubaaqudgha
Makhleb
Nemelex Xobeh
Okawaru
Pakellas
Qazlal
Ru
Sif Muna
Trog
Vehumet
Xom
Yredelemnul
Zin
The Shining One
Jiyva
Lugonu

Shops:
D:6 %   D:8 *   Orc:2 (?=*   Vaults:2 (

Portals:
Hell: Depths:1 Depths:2 Depths:3 Depths:4 Depths:5
Abyss: Depths:2 Depths:3 Depths:4
Pandemonium: Depths:2 Depths:3
Ziggurat: Depths:3

Annotations:
D:11 exclusions: ice statue and upstairs
Spider:4 Donald
Slime:2 1 exclusion
Slime:3 1 exclusion
Slime:4 1 exclusion
Slime:5 1 exclusion
Slime:6 2 exclusions
Tomb:2 1 exclusion
Tomb:3 1 exclusion
Zot:4 1 exclusion
Zot:5 1 exclusion

Innate Abilities, Weirdness & Mutations

You are too large for most types of armour.
You have tough skin (AC +1).
You have supernaturally acute eyesight.
You are resistant to hostile enchantments.
You are somewhat resistant to further mutation.
You are very weak. (Str -4)

Message History

(D) Dungeon        (T) Temple         (L) Lair           (A) Shoals         
(N) Spider Nest    (M) Slime Pits     (O) Orcish Mines   (E) Elven Halls   
(V) Vaults         (C) Crypt          (W) Tomb           (U) Depths         
(H) Hell           (I) Dis            (G) Gehenna        (X) Cocytus       
(Y) Tartarus       (Z) Zot           
Where to? (Enter - D:1 @ (x,y), ? - help)
Okay, then.
You see here 21 sling bullets.
You miss the bat. The bat closely misses you.
You impale the bat!!
You kill the bat!
(D) Dungeon        (T) Temple         (L) Lair           (A) Shoals         
(N) Spider Nest    (M) Slime Pits     (O) Orcish Mines   (E) Elven Halls   
(V) Vaults         (C) Crypt          (W) Tomb           (U) Depths         
(H) Hell           (I) Dis            (G) Gehenna        (X) Cocytus       
(Y) Tartarus       (Z) Zot           
Where to? (Enter - D:1 @ (x,y), ? - help)
HP restored.
There is a staircase leading out of the dungeon here.
You have escaped!

#######
               #..@..#
               #.....#
               #.....#
               #.....#
               #.....#
               ###.###
                 #.#
                ##.#
                #..#
                #.##
                #.#
#################.#
#.................#

There were no monsters in sight!

Vanquished Creatures
  Cerebov (Pan)
  Asmodeus (Geh:7)
  Antaeus (Coc:7)
  the Royal Jelly (Slime:6)
  the Serpent of Hell (Dis:7)
  A seraph (Pan)
  The ghost of Marenglen the Infernalist, a legendary DrVM of Sif Muna (Zot:5)
  Mnoleg (Pan)
  Dispater (Dis:7)
  3 orbs of fire (Zot:5)
  Mennas (Pan)
  7 ancient liches
  A juggernaut (Depths:3)
  32 greater mummies
  Sojobo (Depths:4)
  8 shard shrikes
  Frederick (Depths:5)
  Saint Roka (Depths:1)
  2 Killer Klowns (Zot:5)
  A pandemonium lord (Pan)
  Geryon (Hell)
  Jory (Depths:2)
  The ghost of Marenglen the Ruinous, a veteran TeCj of Vehumet (Depths:2)
  Nikola (Spider:2)
  8 golden dragons
  the Enchantress (Depths:1)
  14 bone dragons
  21 Tzitzimimeh
  Xtahua (Depths:3)
  A pearl dragon (Pan)
  7 iron giants (Dis:7)
  6 liches
  2 electric golems (Zot:5)
  7 doom hounds
  17 Brimstone Fiends
  Rupert (Lair:7)
  Jorgrun (Crypt:2)
  Asterion (Depths:1)
  10 tentacled monstrosities
  10 Ice Fiends
  6 Hell Sentinels (Dis:7)
  A quicksilver dragon (Depths:4)
  27 acid blobs
  25 Orb Guardians (Zot:5)
  5 titans
  16 Executioners
  13 sphinxes
  4 death cobs
  An eldritch tentacle (Tar:4)
  5 tentacled starspawn (Abyss:4)
  9 shadow dragons
  Kirke (Spider:3)
  4 ancient champions
  4 draconian monks
  7 tengu reavers
  7 storm dragons
  8 daevas (Pan)
  9 revenants
  Wiglaf (Vaults:1)
  14 azure jellies
  A deep elf sorcerer (Depths:3)
  A draconian knight (Zot:2)
  8 iron dragons
  6 draconian scorchers
  Maud (D:10)
  17 frost giants
  6 ghost moths
  21 cacodemons
  20 vault wardens
  13 fire giants
  6 emperor scorpions (Spider:4)
  26 balrugs
  2 draconian zealots (Zot:2)
  A black sun (Pan)
  9 ghouls
  2 orc warlords (Vaults:1)
  A deep elf elementalist (Vaults:5)
  5 curse skulls
  42 reapers
  4 spriggan defenders
  31 very ugly things
  20 ironheart preservers
  17 angels
  3 draconian annihilators
  5 draconian shifters
  11 ophanim (Pan)
  3 war gargoyles
  6 draconian callers
  35 stone giants
  3 elemental wellsprings (Coc:7)
  27 vampire knights
  11 apis (Pan)
  2 deep elf demonologists (Vaults:5)
  2 corrupters (Pan)
  3 lorocyprocas
  6 yellow draconians
  2 blood saints (Pan)
  6 salamander stormcallers
  4 black draconians
  7 green draconians
  3 chaos champions (Pan)
  4 purple draconians
  4 white draconians
  2 deep elf annihilators (Vaults:5)
  7 spark wasps
  14 ettins
  6 red draconians
  27 blizzard demons
  A crystal guardian (Vaults:2)
  9 mottled draconians
  6 eidola
  11 jiangshi
  5 deep elf death magi
  9 green deaths
  2 merfolk impalers
  11 death oozes
  2 merfolk javelineers
  34 vault guards
  5 quicksilver dragon zombies
  32 mummy priests
  82 slime creatures
  7 fire dragons
  2 deep elf high priests
  18 great orbs of eyes
  11 ogre magi
  Harold (Lair:3)
  20 yaktaur captains
  11 entropy weavers
  9 rakshasas
  2 quicksilver dragon skeletons
  22 ice dragons
  15 hydras
  3 death knights
  2 catoblepae
  12 centaur warriors
  7 spriggan air magi
  A satyr (Shoals:3)
  A monstrous demonspawn (Pan)
  A dancing weapon (Vaults:1)
  3 merfolk aquamancers
  16 deep troll shamans
  A queen ant (Lair:7)
  22 hell hogs
  An alligator snapping turtle (Shoals:4)
  A tengu warrior (Depths:2)
  10 death yaks
  8 vampire magi
  10 deep troll earth magi
  3 orc high priests
  26 sun demons
  4 thrashing horrors
  5 titan zombies
  5 spriggan berserkers
  18 soul eaters
  Sonja (D:14)
  8 wretched stars (Abyss:4)
  3 storm dragon zombies
  3 deep elf knights
  3 iron golems (Hell)
  76 skeletal warriors
  6 titan skeletons
  A fire crab (Vaults:2)
  5 anaconda zombies
  2 death drakes
  25 iron trolls
  A salamander mystic (Geh:7)
  7 storm dragon skeletons
  5 golden dragon zombies
  4 infernal demonspawn (Pan)
  3 ghost moth zombies
  108 death scarabs
  9 cherubim (Pan)
  12 flayed ghosts
  10 hell knights
  13 shadow demons
  A spatial maelstrom (Abyss:2)
  36 deep trolls
  21 shadow wraiths
  7 unseen horrors
  A sea snake (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  A lindwurm (Lair:7)
  5 deep elf archers
  12 giant orange brains
  17 ironbrand convokers
  A golden dragon skeleton (Tar:7)
  A torturous demonspawn (Pan)
  An orange crystal statue (Zot:5)
  2 shadow dragon zombies
  7 wolf spider zombies
  3 gelid demonspawn (Pan)
  6 sea snakes
  An anubis guard (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  22 anubis guards
  An obsidian statue (Zot:5)
  13 harpies
  2 putrid demonspawn (Pan)
  9 hill giants
  41 phantasmal warriors
  20 orb spiders
  7 necromancers
  4 iron dragon zombies
  4 anaconda skeletons
  7 fire giant zombies
  10 wizards
  15 orc knights
  9 deep elf magi
  39 ugly things
  6 griffons
  6 frost giant zombies
  2 shadow dragon skeletons
  6 shining eyes
  4 iron dragon skeletons
  8 manticores
  A cyclops (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  2 salamanders (Geh:7)
  4 hornets
  8 cyclopes
  36 wolf spiders
  6 fauns (Shoals:2)
  7 orc sorcerers
  20 sixfirhies
  4 centaur zombies
  9 frost giant skeletons
  4 stone giant zombies
  2 toenail golems
  2 naga magi
  15 moths of wrath
  5 stone giant skeletons
  A shock serpent zombie (Dis:7)
  18 rust devils
  3 fire giant skeletons
  14 elephants
  4 dire elephant zombies
  6 sirens
  18 vault sentinels
  An elephant (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  An eye of devastation (Slime:6)
  6 molten gargoyles (Geh:7)
  38 smoke demons
  4 ice statues
  9 black mambas
  2 torpor snails
  15 orange demons
  2 spriggan zombies (Depths:2)
  2 shock serpent skeletons
  2 water nymphs
  A rime drake (shapeshifter) (Vaults:1)
  A gargoyle (D:15)
  12 spiny frogs
  3 dire elephant skeletons (Pan)
  27 hellions
  A yaktaur (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  A catoblepas zombie (Crypt:1)
  8 komodo dragons
  29 freezing wraiths
  8 kobold demonologists
  2 rime drakes
  2 tengu conjurers
  23 tormentors
  A komodo dragon (shapeshifter) (Depths:3)
  A swamp worm zombie (Crypt:2)
  53 yaktaurs
  5 emperor scorpion zombies
  5 efreet
  21 ice devils
  A redback zombie (D:15)
  4 ancient zymes (Abyss:4)
  39 guardian mummies
  36 demonic crawlers
  10 starcursed masses (Abyss:4)
  28 hellwings
  4 harpy zombies
  40 red devils
  A troll (shapeshifter) (Vaults:1)
  8 trolls
  A wind drake (shapeshifter) (Vaults:1)
  27 jumping spiders
  2 polar bears
  4 silent spectres
  18 two-headed ogres
  2 queen bees
  13 hydra zombies
  11 merfolk
  A queen ant zombie (Crypt:3)
  2 wind drakes
  A harpy skeleton (Geh:7)
  A raiju (shapeshifter) (Vaults:1)
  21 ushabtiu
  8 blink frogs
  A blink frog (shapeshifter) (Depths:1)
  A frost giant simulacrum (Depths:1)
  6 boulder beetles
  5 hydra skeletons
  4 ice dragon zombies
  4 fire dragon zombies
  A stone giant simulacrum (Tomb:1)
  2 raiju
  2 fire giant simulacra
  7 snapping turtles
  A guardian serpent skeleton (Crypt:3)
  7 alligator zombies
  14 air elementals
  9 ettin zombies
  6 bog bodies
  96 flying skulls
  42 yaks
  2 black mamba zombies
  5 ice dragon skeletons
  112 redbacks
  38 tarantellas
  11 shadows
  5 spriggans
  4 hogs (Spider:2)
  41 wraiths
  A wyvern (D:13)
  4 alligator skeletons
  24 water elementals
  11 ynoxinuls
  15 fire bats
  3 fire dragon skeletons
  4 ettin skeletons
  7 hippogriffs
  5 basilisks
  A spriggan simulacrum (Depths:1)
  8 fire elementals
  11 golden eyes
  2 black mamba skeletons
  2 steam dragons
  19 neqoxecs
  5 hungry ghosts
  6 vampire mosquitoes
  7 chaos spawn
  A monstrous demonspawn zombie (Crypt:2)
  A hydra simulacrum (Coc:2)
  3 mottled dragons
  7 spiny frog zombies
  A spatial vortex (Abyss:2)
  7 wargs
  Edmund (D:4)
  A merfolk zombie (Coc:7)
  An orb spider zombie (Crypt:1)
  A merfolk skeleton (Crypt:1)
  11 soldier ants
  45 hell hounds
  3 snapping turtle zombies
  9 water moccasins
  10 porcupines
  An alligator simulacrum (Hell)
  A black bear (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  2 black bears
  An ice beast (shapeshifter) (Abyss:2)
  7 manticore zombies
  41 orc warriors
  6 phantoms
  An ice beast (Coc:7)
  2 sky beasts
  4 spiny frog skeletons
  3 swamp dragon zombies
  7 wasps
  An ettin simulacrum (Depths:1)
  A blink frog zombie (Crypt:3)
  2 manticore skeletons
  16 necrophages
  5 small abominations
  9 eyes of draining
  35 large abominations
  A wasp (shapeshifter) (Depths:3)
  An anubis guard zombie (Crypt:3)
  A boggart (Depths:1)
  2 snapping turtle skeletons
  5 wolves (Lair:8)
  39 ogres
  25 centaurs
  2 lindwurm skeletons
  A centaur (shapeshifter) (D:14)
  14 crocodiles
  An elf zombie (Dis:7)
  6 big kobolds
  A gnoll sergeant (D:8)
  19 giant frogs
  An ogre simulacrum (Vaults:1)
  2 wyvern zombies
  A water moccasin zombie (Crypt:2)
  A wyvern skeleton (D:13)
  7 scorpions
  2 queen bee zombies
  A snapping turtle simulacrum (Abyss:4)
  A shapeshifter zombie (Crypt:1)
  26 killer bees
  A troll skeleton (Geh:2)
  7 electric eels
  47 wights
  A spriggan skeleton (Pan)
  5 howler monkeys
  A yak skeleton (Crypt:3)
  4 lava snakes (Volcano)
  22 crimson imps
  3 quasits
  18 orc priests
  2 giant frog zombies (D:12)
  9 hounds
  2 human zombies
  46 jellies
  4 giant frog skeletons
  17 iron imps
  2 centaur skeletons
  30 orc wizards
  9 iguanas
  60 worker ants
  A two-headed ogre skeleton (Crypt:1)
  A killer bee zombie (D:10)
  26 sheep
  2 tengu zombies
  An ogre skeleton (Crypt:2)
  2 hound zombies
  A naga skeleton (Crypt:2)
  A hound skeleton (D:11)
  53 mummies
  2 worker ant zombies
  17 gnolls
  17 adders
  54 river rats
  A swamp drake zombie (Crypt:3)
  12 shadow imps
  11 white imps
  An ufetubus (Depths:5)
  An ooze (D:4)
  4 adder skeletons
  An adder zombie (D:6)
  A halfling skeleton (Crypt:1)
  A worm (D:3)
  A ball lightning (Pan)
  3 dart slugs
  7 giant geckos
  90 orcs
  5 giant cockroaches
  3 goblins
  4 hobgoblins
  A jackal (D:4)
  31 kobolds
  4 quokkas
  3 ball pythons
  9 bats
  3 giant newts
  A hobgoblin skeleton (Crypt:1)
  4 rats
  3 lost souls
  12 plants
  8 tentacles (Shoals:3)
  2 tentacle segments (Shoals:3)
4380 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (collateral kills)
  Ereshkigal (Tar:7)
  Lom Lobon (Pan)
  Margery (Vaults:2)
  A very ugly thing (Pan)
  2 merfolk impalers (Shoals:4)
  A merfolk javelineer (Shoals:4)
  A death scarab (Tomb:3)
  An anaconda skeleton (Coc:7)
  A cyclops (Shoals:4)
  A fire giant zombie (Dis:7)
  2 sixfirhies (Pan)
  An emperor scorpion zombie (Dis:7)
  A demonic crawler (Pan)
  A harpy zombie (Coc:7)
  A hydra zombie (Coc:4)
  2 merfolk (Shoals:4)
  3 red devils (Pan)
  A hog (Spider:3)
  An ice beast (Coc:4)
  An electric eel (Spider:3)
  2 iron imps (Dis:7)
  2 sheep (Shoals:3)
  A ball lightning (Pan)
30 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (others)
  A lich (Geh:4)
  2 eldritch tentacles
  A revenant (Tomb:2)
  A draconian knight (Zot:5)
  A fire giant (Depths:2)
  A stone giant (Vaults:3)
  An elemental wellspring (Coc:7)
  A green death (Pan)
  A hell hog (Geh:4)
  A deep elf knight (Vaults:5)
  14 death scarabs
  2 skeletal warriors (Tomb:2)
  A wolf spider zombie (Tomb:2)
  A smoke demon (Pan)
  A demonic crawler (Spider:2)
  A guardian mummy (Tomb:2)
  A harpy zombie (Tomb:3)
  A jumping spider (Spider:4)
  11 flying skulls
  A water elemental (Coc:7)
  A wraith (Coc:4)
  A chaos spawn (Pan)
  A necrophage (Tar:4)
  A wight (Geh:1)
  An electric eel (D:10)
  2 orc wizards
  5 mummies (Tomb:2)
  A white imp (Coc:7)
  16 ball lightnings (Pan)
  3 bushes
  187 eldritch tentacle segments
  9 fungi
  4 lost souls
  17 plants
  21 starspawn tentacles (Abyss:4)
  347 starspawn tentacle segments (Abyss:4)
  20 tentacles (Shoals:3)
  1970 tentacle segments (Shoals:3)
2652 creatures vanquished.

Grand Total: 7062 creatures vanquished

If I play online, I do so under the screenname Marenglen.

Shoals Surfer

Post Monday, 2nd May 2016, 17:41

Re: YAVP: Third win, 15 runes! OgWr of Ashenzari

Code:
Notes
Turn   | Place    | Note
--------------------------------------------------------------
     0 | D:1      | Marenglen the Ogre Warper began the quest for the Orb.
     0 | D:1      | Reached XP level 1. HP: 22/22 MP: 3/3
   610 | D:1      | Reached XP level 2. HP: 18/29 MP: 5/5
   730 | D:1      | Learned a level 2 spell: Blink
   733 | D:1      | Learned a level 2 spell: Shroud of Golubria
  1519 | D:3      | Reached XP level 3. HP: 33/37 MP: 7/7
  3132 | D:3      | Reached XP level 4. HP: 25/45 MP: 1/8
  4000 | D:3      | Reached skill level 5 in Maces & Flails
  4109 | D:3      | Reached XP level 5. HP: 33/53 MP: 6/9
  5021 | D:4      | Reached XP level 6. HP: 61/62 MP: 7/10
  5268 | D:4      | Found a staircase to the Ecumenical Temple.
  5274 | Temple   | Entered the Ecumenical Temple
  5366 | Temple   | Became a worshipper of Ashenzari the Shackled
  5780 | D:4      | Noticed Edmund
  5823 | D:4      | Killed Edmund
  5823 | D:4      | Reached skill level 5 in Fighting
  6136 | D:5      | Entered Level 5 of the Dungeon
  6161 | D:5      | Reached XP level 7. HP: 65/72 MP: 7/11
  7063 | D:5      | Reached XP level 8. HP: 76/83 MP: 9/12
  7360 | D:5      | Reached * piety under Ashenzari
  7482 | D:5      | Learned a level 4 spell: Passage of Golubria
  8476 | D:6      | Found Imuff's Food Emporium.
  8545 | D:6      | Reached skill level 10 in Maces & Flails
  8988 | D:7      | Reached XP level 9. HP: 82/93 MP: 13/13
  9286 | D:7      | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
  9286 | D:7      | Found a sacrificial altar of Ru.
  9429 | D:7      | Identified a scroll of acquirement
  9799 | D:7      | Identified the +2 dagger "Yrghied" {pierce, *Corrode rElec rF++}
 10149 | D:8      | Reached skill level 5 in Translocations
 10715 | D:8      | Found Cimot's General Store.
 10723 | D:8      | Bought a scroll of teleportation for 48 gold pieces
 10723 | D:8      | Bought a scroll of recharging for 152 gold pieces
 11065 | D:9      | Reached XP level 10. HP: 90/106 MP: 14/14
 11242 | D:9      | Found a shadowy altar of Dithmenos.
 11560 | D:9      | Reached ** piety under Ashenzari
 12063 | D:10     | Entered Level 10 of the Dungeon
 12084 | D:10     | Noticed a hill giant
 12106 | D:10     | Killed a hill giant
 12439 | D:10     | Found a runed door.
 12450 | D:10     | Found a runed door.
 12525 | D:10     | Noticed an iron troll
 12525 | D:10     | Noticed a deep troll
 12711 | D:9      | Killed a deep troll
 13400 | D:10     | Reached skill level 5 in Throwing
 13455 | D:10     | Found a staircase to the Lair.
 13653 | D:10     | Noticed Maud
 13706 | D:11     | Noticed a hill giant
 13727 | D:11     | Killed a hill giant
 13727 | D:11     | Reached skill level 10 in Fighting
 13727 | D:11     | Reached XP level 11. HP: 67/116 MP: 10/15
 13909 | D:11     | Killed an unseen horror
 14184 | D:11     | Noticed a hill giant
 14229 | D:11     | Killed a hill giant
 14355 | D:11     | Found a frozen archway.
 14595 | D:11     | Noticed a green ugly thing
 14611 | D:11     | Killed a green ugly thing
 14615 | D:11     | Gained mutation: You have a pair of small antennae on your head. [mutagenic meat]
 14616 | D:11     | Gained mutation: Your muscles are strong. (Str +2) [mutagenic meat]
 15776 | Lair:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Lair of Beasts
 16053 | Lair:1   | Noticed a five-headed hydra
 16074 | Lair:1   | Killed a five-headed hydra
 16946 | Lair:2   | Reached skill level 5 in Dodging
 17163 | Lair:2   | Reached *** piety under Ashenzari
 17563 | Lair:2   | Reached XP level 12. HP: 129/129 MP: 19/19
 17715 | Lair:2   | Noticed a four-headed hydra
 17727 | Lair:2   | Killed a four-headed hydra
 17727 | Lair:2   | Reached skill level 5 in Spellcasting
 18395 | Lair:3   | Noticed a four-headed hydra
 18411 | Lair:3   | Killed a four-headed hydra
 18986 | Lair:3   | Found a staircase to the Shoals.
 19317 | Lair:3   | Noticed Harold
 19338 | Lair:3   | Killed Harold
 20252 | Lair:4   | Reached **** piety under Ashenzari
 20254 | Lair:4   | Identified the +7 quarterstaff "Vet Juy" {freeze, rF+ rC+}
 20771 | Lair:4   | Identified the Compendium of Malediction and Ice
 21106 | Lair:5   | Noticed a seven-headed hydra
 21166 | Lair:5   | Killed a seven-headed hydra
 21197 | Lair:5   | Reached XP level 13. HP: 140/143 MP: 23/23
 21323 | Lair:5   | Found a dark tunnel.
 21332 | Volcano  | Entered a volcano
 21513 | Volcano  | Found a bloodstained altar of Trog.
 21971 | Lair:5   | Found a hole to the Spider Nest.
 22498 | Lair:5   | Reached skill level 10 in Dodging
 23122 | Lair:5   | Reached skill level 15 in Fighting
 23634 | Lair:6   | Identified the cursed +3 shadow dragon armour of Demmaz Met {-Cast rF+++ rC+ Regen+ Stlth++++} (You acquired it on level 6 of the Lair of Beasts)
 23848 | Lair:6   | Gained mutation: You are agile. (Dex +2) [potion of mutation]
 23848 | Lair:6   | Gained mutation: You have supernaturally acute eyesight. [potion of mutation]
 24071 | Lair:6   | Found a staircase to the Slime Pits.
 24468 | Lair:7   | Reached ***** piety under Ashenzari
 24601 | Lair:7   | Reached skill level 1 in Armour
 24849 | Lair:7   | Reached skill level 15 in Maces & Flails
 25121 | Lair:7   | Noticed Rupert
 25203 | Lair:7   | Reached XP level 14. HP: 156/159 MP: 24/24
 25601 | Lair:7   | Killed Rupert
 27182 | Lair:7   | Reached skill level 5 in Armour
 27445 | Lair:8   | Entered Level 8 of the Lair of Beasts
 28319 | Lair:8   | Reached skill level 1 in Evocations
 28631 | Lair:8   | Identified the +10 demon trident of Dostaoddu {freeze, rF+ rN+ Str+3 Int-4}
 29485 | Lair:8   | Reduced skill Translocations to level 5
 29630 | Lair:7   | Reached XP level 15. HP: 172/172 MP: 25/25
 30252 | D:12     | Found a staircase to the Orcish Mines.
 30263 | D:12     | Reached skill level 5 in Evocations
 31140 | D:13     | Found a gate to the Vaults.
 32161 | D:13     | Gained mutation: Your spells are a little harder to cast, but a little more powerful. [mutagenic meat]
 32163 | D:13     | Gained mutation: You are surrounded by a mild repulsion field (EV +2). [mutagenic meat]
 32310 | D:14     | Noticed Sonja
 32313 | D:14     | Killed Sonja
 32321 | D:14     | Reduced skill Translocations to level 1
 32407 | D:14     | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
 32609 | D:15     | Entered Level 15 of the Dungeon
 32994 | D:15     | Found a stormy altar of Qazlal.
 33078 | D:15     | Reduced skill Spellcasting to level 5
 33109 | D:15     | Found a staircase to the Depths.
 33425 | D:15     | Reduced skill Spellcasting to level 1
 33589 | Orc:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Orcish Mines
 33726 | Orc:2    | Entered Level 2 of the Orcish Mines
 33854 | Orc:2    | Found a staircase to the Elven Halls.
 34722 | Orc:1    | Gained mutation: You are frail (-10% HP). [a neqoxec]
 34724 | Orc:1    | Reached XP level 16. HP: 166/166 MP: 19/19
 34946 | Orc:2    | Found Roidecog's Weapon Emporium.
 34946 | Orc:2    | Found Nopeuc's Magic Scroll Shop.
 34948 | Orc:2    | Found Yckynk's Assorted Antiques.
 34948 | Orc:2    | Found Usmej's Jewellery Emporium.
 34960 | Orc:2    | Lost mutation: You have a pair of small antennae on your head. [potion of cure mutation]
 34960 | Orc:2    | Lost mutation: You are frail (-10% HP). [potion of cure mutation]
 34960 | Orc:2    | Lost mutation: Your muscles are strong. (Str +2) [potion of cure mutation]
 34960 | Orc:2    | Lost mutation: You are agile. (Dex +2) [potion of cure mutation]
 34963 | Orc:2    | Bought a scroll of identify for 68 gold pieces
 34963 | Orc:2    | Bought a scroll of blinking for 255 gold pieces
 34963 | Orc:2    | Bought a scroll of remove curse for 102 gold pieces
 34969 | Orc:2    | Bought a scroll of identify for 26 gold pieces
 34969 | Orc:2    | Bought a scroll of enchant armour for 97 gold pieces
 34969 | Orc:2    | Bought a scroll of enchant weapon for 97 gold pieces
 34969 | Orc:2    | Bought a scroll of teleportation for 39 gold pieces
 34969 | Orc:2    | Bought 2 scrolls of identify for 52 gold pieces
 34969 | Orc:2    | Bought a scroll of identify for 26 gold pieces
 34985 | Orc:2    | Bought a +4 ring of protection for 504 gold pieces
 35184 | D:10     | Killed Maud
 35494 | Spider:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Spider Nest
 37179 | Spider:2 | Noticed Nikola
 37203 | Spider:2 | Killed Nikola
 38893 | Spider:3 | Reached XP level 17. HP: 190/198 MP: 20/20
 39035 | Spider:3 | Noticed Kirke
 39133 | Spider:3 | Noticed Mara
 39366 | Spider:3 | Noticed Marenglen's illusion
 39589 | Spider:3 | Killed Kirke
 39676 | Spider:3 | Noticed Marenglen's illusion
 39990 | Spider:3 | Noticed Marenglen's illusion
 40326 | Spider:4 | Entered Level 4 of the Spider Nest
 40560 | Spider:4 | Noticed Donald
 42815 | Spider:4 | Got a gossamer rune of Zot
 43993 | Shoals:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Shoals
 44011 | Shoals:1 | Reached XP level 18. HP: 178/213 MP: 21/21
 44683 | Shoals:2 | Reached skill level 15 in Dodging
 44803 | Shoals:2 | Reached ****** piety under Ashenzari
 45799 | Shoals:4 | Entered Level 4 of the Shoals
 46444 | Shoals:4 | Got a barnacled rune of Zot
 46810 | Vaults:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Vaults
 46860 | Vaults:1 | Reached skill level 10 in Armour
 46870 | Vaults:1 | Reached skill level 1 in Stealth
 46926 | Vaults:1 | Found a shattered altar of Ashenzari.
 47543 | Vaults:1 | Identified the +7 demon blade "Lyir" {speed, Int-2 Dex+3} (You took it off a centaur warrior on level 1 of the Vaults)
 48130 | Vaults:1 | Reached XP level 19. HP: 207/222 MP: 23/23
 48152 | Vaults:1 | Noticed Wiglaf
 48165 | Vaults:1 | Killed Wiglaf
 48204 | Vaults:1 | Reached skill level 10 in Throwing
 49840 | Vaults:2 | Noticed Margery
 49986 | Vaults:2 | Found a portal to a secret trove of treasure.
 50007 | Vaults:2 | Reached skill level 5 in Stealth
 50068 | Vaults:2 | Killed Margery
 50256 | Vaults:2 | You paid a toll of a +7 demon blade to enter a treasure trove
 50257 | Trove    | Entered a treasure trove
 50260 | Trove    | Identified the cursed +5 giant spiked club "Reusos" {speed, rC+ MP+9}
 50260 | Trove    | Identified the +5 lajatang "Hunnaz" {slice, rElec}
 50260 | Trove    | Identified the cursed +7 giant club of Doadie {freeze, rElec rC+}
 50261 | Trove    | Identified the cursed +2 giant spiked club of the Madman {flame, rF+}
 50261 | Trove    | Identified the +7 longbow of Midnight {venom, rF+ MR+ SInv Stlth+}
 50510 | Vaults:2 | Found a staircase to the Crypt.
 50510 | Vaults:2 | Found an ancient bone altar of Kikubaaqudgha.
 50511 | Vaults:2 | Found a basalt altar of Yredelemnul.
 50862 | Vaults:2 | Found Osoprogh's Weapon Boutique.
 51202 | Vaults:3 | Found a shattered altar of Ashenzari.
 51379 | Vaults:3 | Reached XP level 20. HP: 231/231 MP: 24/24
 53054 | Vaults:4 | Found a flickering gateway to a bazaar.
 53060 | Bazaar   | Entered a bazaar
 53079 | Bazaar   | Found Replasmaec's Book Boutique.
 53079 | Bazaar   | Found Luraud's Jewellery Shop.
 53138 | Bazaar   | Found Dataneh's General Store.
 53138 | Bazaar   | Found Vinaphyz's Book Shop.
 53146 | Bazaar   | Bought a scroll of enchant weapon for 90 gold pieces
 53146 | Bazaar   | Bought a scroll of magic mapping for 42 gold pieces
 53218 | Bazaar   | Bought a manual of Maces & Flails for 662 gold pieces
 53424 | Vaults:4 | Identified the cursed +1 robe "Qenuwatz" {+Fly rElec}
 53440 | Vaults:4 | Identified the +2 robe of Grace {Slay+2}
 53474 | Vaults:4 | Found a radiant altar of Vehumet.
 53474 | Vaults:4 | Noticed a lich
 53475 | Vaults:4 | Identified the +1 robe "Cithrarph" {Dex+7}
 53493 | Vaults:4 | Killed a lich
 53539 | Vaults:4 | Got the uncursed hat of Analysis {rElec rN+ Stlth-}
 53640 | Vaults:4 | Identified the +0 hat of Analysis {rElec rN+ Stlth-} (You found it on level 4 of the Vaults)
 55075 | Depths:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Depths
 55131 | Depths:1 | Noticed Saint Roka
 55148 | Depths:1 | Killed Saint Roka
 55162 | Depths:1 | Noticed Asterion
 55173 | Depths:1 | Killed Asterion
 55173 | Depths:1 | Reached XP level 21. HP: 172/241 MP: 25/25
 55482 | Depths:1 | Found a gateway to Hell.
 55639 | Depths:1 | Noticed the Enchantress
 55662 | Depths:1 | Killed the Enchantress
 55662 | Depths:1 | Identified the +3 faerie dragon armour {+Blink rC+} (You took it off the Enchantress on level 1 of the Depths)
 56828 | Depths:2 | Noticed Marenglen's ghost (veteran TeCj)
 57386 | Depths:2 | Found a one-way gate leading to the halls of Pandemonium.
 57614 | Depths:2 | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
 57614 | Depths:2 | Found a one-way gate to the infinite horrors of the Abyss.
 58042 | Depths:1 | Reached skill level 15 in Throwing
 58162 | Depths:2 | Killed Marenglen's ghost
 58869 | Depths:2 | Identified the Handbook of Toxins
 58974 | Depths:3 | Noticed Jory
 58990 | Depths:2 | Killed Jory
 59013 | Depths:3 | Reached XP level 22. HP: 250/257 MP: 26/26
 59263 | Depths:3 | Noticed Xtahua
 59294 | Depths:3 | Killed Xtahua
 59758 | Depths:3 | Found a gateway to a ziggurat.
 59766 | Depths:3 | Reached skill level 15 in Armour
 60936 | Depths:3 | Noticed a juggernaut
 60954 | Depths:3 | Killed a juggernaut
 61254 | Depths:4 | Identified the ring of Loqib {Int+2 Slay+1}
 61431 | Depths:4 | Paralysed by a great orb of eyes for 5 turns
 61785 | Depths:4 | Noticed Sojobo
 61831 | Depths:4 | Reached XP level 23. HP: 269/270 MP: 27/27
 61849 | Depths:4 | Killed Sojobo
 62580 | Depths:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Depths
 62718 | Depths:5 | Noticed Frederick
 62729 | Depths:5 | Killed Frederick
 62835 | Depths:5 | Identified the +6 scale mail "Zusual" {Str+2 Int-5 Dex+2 Stlth+}
 63069 | Depths:5 | Paralysed by a vampire knight for 3 turns
 63669 | Depths:5 | Noticed a golden dragon
 63678 | Depths:5 | Killed a golden dragon
 63766 | Depths:5 | Found a gate to the Realm of Zot.
 63885 | Depths:5 | Reached XP level 24. HP: 272/284 MP: 27/27
 64721 | Vaults:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Vaults
 65081 | Vaults:5 | Got a silver rune of Zot
 65369 | Vaults:5 | Identified the +10 scimitar of Ryavez {freeze, rElec MR+ Int+3}
 65498 | Vaults:5 | Identified the +5 mace of Courage {crush, *Drain +Blink Int+6} (You took it off a yaktaur captain on level 5 of the Vaults)
 65732 | Vaults:5 | Identified the amulet "Penib" {Dismiss rC+ MR+}
 66023 | Vaults:5 | Identified the +6 scale mail "Uromn" {rElec rPois SInv}
 66028 | Vaults:5 | Reached XP level 25. HP: 274/299 MP: 27/27
 67327 | Depths:2 | Voluntarily entered the Abyss.
 67330 | Abyss:1  | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
 67445 | Abyss:3  | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
 67901 | Abyss:4  | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
 68070 | Abyss:4  | Gained mutation: You are clumsy. (Dex -2) [a shining eye]
 68072 | Abyss:4  | Gained mutation: You are resistant to hostile enchantments. [a shining eye]
 68076 | Abyss:4  | Lost mutation: Your spells are a little harder to cast, but a little more powerful. [a neqoxec]
 68130 | Abyss:4  | Gained mutation: You expend magic power (3 MP) to strengthen your wands. [a neqoxec]
 68255 | Abyss:4  | Paralysed by accursed screaming for 1 turns
 68280 | Abyss:4  | Got an abyssal rune of Zot
 68377 | Depths:2 | Escaped the Abyss
 68785 | Slime:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Pits of Slime
 69271 | Slime:4  | Reached skill level 27 in Fighting
 69385 | Slime:5  | Reached XP level 26. HP: 191/312 MP: 27/27
 69537 | Slime:6  | Entered Level 6 of the Pits of Slime
 69603 | Slime:6  | Noticed the Royal Jelly
 69866 | Slime:6  | Gained mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [a shining eye]
 70129 | Slime:6  | Found a viscous altar of Jiyva.
 70280 | Slime:6  | Killed the Royal Jelly
 70281 | Slime:6  | Identified the +4 ring mail of Qiziz {rPois Str+4}
 70281 | Slime:6  | Identified the +4 hand axe "Aboul" {speed, Int+7}
 70494 | Slime:6  | Identified the ring of Igevisig {rC- MR+ Str+2 Int+5}
 70504 | Slime:6  | Lost mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [potion of cure mutation]
 70504 | Slime:6  | Lost mutation: You expend magic power (3 MP) to strengthen your wands. [potion of cure mutation]
 70504 | Slime:6  | Lost mutation: You are clumsy. (Dex -2) [potion of cure mutation]
 70504 | Slime:6  | Lost mutation: You are surrounded by a mild repulsion field (EV +2). [potion of cure mutation]
 70506 | Slime:6  | Identified the +6 broad axe "Secret Weapon" {flame, rF+}
 70507 | Slime:6  | Identified the +5 flail of Cowardice {pain, Dex+5}
 70508 | Slime:6  | Identified the +7 hunting sling "Murmur" {velocity, +Inv rC+ Dex+2}
 70611 | Slime:6  | Identified Dudevimaij's Grimoire of Aerial Necromancy (You found it on level 6 of the Pits of Slime)
 70614 | Slime:6  | Got a slimy rune of Zot
 70641 | Slime:6  | Identified the Guide on the Glacier and Bewitchment (You found it on level 6 of the Pits of Slime)
 71221 | Crypt:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Crypt
 72534 | Crypt:2  | Noticed Jorgrun
 72551 | Crypt:2  | Killed Jorgrun
 72772 | Crypt:2  | Paralysed by a vampire knight for 5 turns
 73426 | Crypt:3  | Entered Level 3 of the Crypt
 73739 | Crypt:3  | Reached XP level 27. HP: 232/321 MP: 30/30
 73902 | Crypt:3  | Reached skill level 10 in Evocations
 73925 | Crypt:3  | Found a basalt altar of Yredelemnul.
 74236 | Crypt:3  | Identified the +2 robe of Hiukhoad {rCorr SInv}
 74239 | Crypt:3  | Identified the ring of Nyelos {rN+ MR+ Str+9 Dex-2 Stlth+}
 74249 | Crypt:3  | Identified the ring "Iko Qush" {rN+ Dex+3}
 74249 | Crypt:3  | Identified the ring "Tamis" {rElec rN+ Int+4}
 75050 | Crypt:3  | Found a staircase to the Tomb.
 75206 | Tomb:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Tomb of the Ancients
 75941 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
 75951 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
 76645 | Tomb:1   | Identified the +4 great mace of Laceration {holy, +Inv rF+ Str-4 Dex+10}
 77039 | Tomb:2   | Noticed a greater mummy
 77048 | Tomb:2   | Killed a greater mummy
 77050 | Tomb:2   | Noticed a greater mummy
 77058 | Tomb:2   | Noticed a greater mummy
 77611 | Tomb:3   | Entered Level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients
 77634 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
 77999 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
 78072 | Tomb:2   | Killed a greater mummy
 78777 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
 79394 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
 79635 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
 79819 | Tomb:3   | Identified the cursed +1 rapier of Bevemyf {venom, rN+ Int+2}
 79825 | Tomb:3   | Identified the amulet "Ehirha" {*Confuse +Rage Str+2 Int+7 Dex+2}
 79826 | Tomb:3   | Identified the +9 triple sword of Wuok {holy, +Blink rPois}
 80214 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
 80218 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
 80272 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
 80282 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
 80285 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
 80291 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
 80432 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
 80680 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
 80990 | Tomb:3   | Noticed an ancient lich
 80994 | Tomb:3   | Killed an ancient lich
 81130 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
 81168 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
 81375 | Tomb:3   | Got a golden rune of Zot
 81518 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
 81590 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
 81738 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
 81788 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
 81871 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
 81878 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
 81881 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
 81884 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
 82110 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
 82112 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
 82119 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
 82561 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
 82607 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
 82611 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
 82630 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
 82640 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
 82676 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
 82799 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
 82847 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
 82975 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
 82982 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
 82994 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
 83118 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
 83128 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
 83176 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
 83179 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
 83189 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
 83193 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
 83314 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
 83319 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
 83539 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
 83542 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
 83749 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
 83956 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
 84034 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
 84036 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
 84132 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
 84136 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
 84377 | Tomb:2   | Noticed a greater mummy
 84775 | Tomb:2   | Killed a greater mummy
 84917 | Tomb:2   | Killed a greater mummy
 85138 | Tomb:2   | Killed a greater mummy
 85854 | Pan      | Entered Pandemonium
 86275 | Pan      | Reached skill level 15 in Evocations
 86436 | Pan      | Noticed a seraph
 86466 | Pan      | Killed a seraph
 86564 | Pan      | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
 86587 | Pan      | Identified the +6 arbalest of Grandeur {flame, rElec Str+3 Int+10 Dex+2}
 86596 | Pan      | Identified Sif Muna's Collected Works on Earth and Beguiling (You found it in Pandemonium)
 86609 | Pan      | Got a demonic rune of Zot
 87390 | Pan      | Noticed Qitiussu the pandemonium lord
 87405 | Pan      | Killed Qitiussu the pandemonium lord
 87547 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
 87677 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
 87787 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
 87853 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Gloorx Vloq.
 87925 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
 88058 | Pan      | Noticed Gloorx Vloq
 89036 | Pan      | Got a dark rune of Zot
 89391 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
 89654 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Cerebov.
 89876 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
 90642 | Pan      | Identified the cursed +1 shortbow of the Lame Duck {velocity, MR+ Int+7 SInv Stlth-}
 90771 | Pan      | Identified the Almanac of the Aerial Snowflakes
 90800 | Pan      | Identified the +8 war axe of the Tiger {pain, rPois Str+3}
 90880 | Pan      | Noticed Cerebov
 90996 | Pan      | Killed Cerebov
 91042 | Pan      | Got a fiery rune of Zot
 91120 | Pan      | Identified the cursed +1 plate armour of the Sparrow {Str+4}
 91230 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
 91230 | Pan      | Noticed Mennas
 91252 | Pan      | Killed Mennas
 91715 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Lom Lobon.
 91808 | Pan      | Found an ancient bone altar of Kikubaaqudgha.
 91899 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
 92185 | Pan      | Identified the +3 dagger of Yrunamp {venom, SInv}
 92725 | Pan      | Noticed Lom Lobon
 92867 | Pan      | Killed Lom Lobon
 92954 | Pan      | Got a magical rune of Zot
 93093 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
 93148 | Pan      | Gained mutation: You are somewhat resistant to further mutation. [potion of beneficial mutation]
 93281 | Pan      | Noticed Ziubi the pandemonium lord
 93677 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
 93765 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Mnoleg.
 93765 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
 93852 | Pan      | Identified the +1 leather armour of the Barber Surgeon {rF- rCorr Int+4 Stlth+}
 93875 | Pan      | Identified the cursed ring "Plog" {rF+ EV+3 Str+2 Dex-2} (You acquired it in Pandemonium)
 94381 | Pan      | Gained mutation: You are weak. (Str -2) [a cacodemon]
 94993 | Pan      | Noticed Mnoleg
 95133 | Pan      | Killed Mnoleg
 95226 | Pan      | Got a glowing rune of Zot
 95351 | Pan      | Took an exit into the Abyss.
 95351 | Abyss:1  | Escaped into the Abyss
 95351 | Abyss:1  | Identified the amulet "Qedad" {Spirit +Blink Str-3 Int-4 Dex+9}
 95372 | Depths:2 | Escaped the Abyss
 95565 | Hell     | Entered the Vestibule of Hell
 95565 | Hell     | Noticed Geryon
 95672 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the Iron City of Dis.
 95785 | Hell     | Killed Geryon
 95868 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the ashen valley of Gehenna.
 96256 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the freezing wastes of Cocytus.
 96332 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the decaying netherworld of Tartarus.
 96484 | Geh:1    | Entered Level 1 of Gehenna
 97086 | Geh:7    | Entered Level 7 of Gehenna
 97463 | Geh:7    | Reached skill level 27 in Throwing
 98603 | Geh:7    | Identified the +7 falchion "Guwiarubru" {elec, Int+7} (You took it off a balrug on level 7 of Gehenna)
 98651 | Geh:7    | Noticed Asmodeus
 98697 | Geh:7    | Killed Asmodeus
 98710 | Geh:7    | Identified the +6 scythe of Naqi {slice, Fragile rElec rF+}
 98710 | Geh:7    | Identified the cursed +1 battleaxe "Wino" {freeze, +Inv MR- Dex+4}
 98726 | Geh:7    | Got an obsidian rune of Zot
 98937 | Coc:1    | Entered Level 1 of Cocytus
 99518 | Coc:7    | Entered Level 7 of Cocytus
100478 | Coc:7    | Cast into level 5 of the Abyss (the power of Zot)
100478 | Abyss:5  | Entered Level 5 of the Abyss
100491 | Coc:7    | Escaped the Abyss
101033 | Coc:7    | Identified the +7 morningstar "Raryrrik" {drain, +Rage rN+ Str+3}
101033 | Coc:7    | Identified the cursed +1 scale mail "Xusid" {rPois MR- Int+2}
101077 | Coc:7    | Identified the amulet "Koasm" {Faith rC+ Int+2 Dex+3}
101077 | Coc:7    | Noticed Antaeus
101102 | Coc:7    | Killed Antaeus
101102 | Coc:7    | Identified the +9 dagger "Rikaezor" {drain, rF+} (You took it off Antaeus on level 7 of Cocytus)
101218 | Coc:7    | Got an icy rune of Zot
101632 | Tar:1    | Entered Level 1 of Tartarus
102449 | Tar:7    | Entered Level 7 of Tartarus
104263 | Tar:7    | Noticed Ereshkigal
104328 | Tar:7    | Killed Ereshkigal
104394 | Tar:7    | Got a bone rune of Zot
105100 | Dis:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Iron City of Dis
105724 | Dis:7    | Entered Level 7 of the Iron City of Dis
106124 | Dis:7    | Gained mutation: You are very weak. (Str -4) [a cacodemon]
107046 | Dis:7    | Noticed the Serpent of Hell
107066 | Dis:7    | Killed the Serpent of Hell
107602 | Dis:7    | Identified the +8 great mace "Qauzuic" {speed, rElec MR+ Str-4 Int+7}
107602 | Dis:7    | Noticed Dispater
107625 | Dis:7    | Killed Dispater
107723 | Dis:7    | Got an iron rune of Zot
108140 | Zot:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Realm of Zot
109687 | Zot:5    | Entered Level 5 of the Realm of Zot
109687 | Zot:5    | Noticed Marenglen's ghost (legendary DrVM)
109714 | Zot:5    | Killed Marenglen's ghost
110075 | Zot:5    | Identified the +9 short sword of Ameaxer {vamp, rPois MP+9 Dex+3}
110314 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
110322 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
110387 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
110392 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
110485 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
110487 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
110732 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
110759 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
110784 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
110787 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
110922 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
110927 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
110928 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
110935 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
111079 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
111082 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
111126 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
111130 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
111465 | Zot:5    | Got the Orb of Zot
111575 | Zot:2    | Noticed Doah the pandemonium lord
111771 | Depths:2 | Noticed Hidait the pandemonium lord
111837 | D:14     | Noticed Myoplixo the pandemonium lord
112057 | D:6      | Noticed a seraph
112223 | D:$      | Escaped with the Orb!

Vault maps used:
D:1:      minmay_arrival_checkered_box
D:3:      first_bread, serial_bayou_lagoon_a
D:4:      minmay_temple_entry_fiery, kennysheep_generic_room_8, uniq_edmund
D:6:      serial_shops, kennysheep_little_box
D:7:      gammafunk_temple_overflow_elements
D:8:      serial_shops, shop
D:9:      grunt_pizzeria, grunt_dithmenos_smoke
D:10:     lemuel_troll_bridge, lair_0_dummy, due_unseen_surprise, uniq_maud
D:11:     portal_ice_cave_entry_ice_statue_01
D:12:     david_orc_1_choice, abandoned_shop
D:13:     david_vaults_2
D:14:     nicolae_tso_carved_into_rock, uniq_sonja
D:15:     grunt_enter_depths_magical_seal, nicolae_qazlal_style_of_elements
Temple:   kilobyte_greek_temple_18
Lair:3:   minmay_shoals_entry_centaurs, uniq_harold
Lair:4:   grunt_forest_small_clearings, serial_bayou_pond_c, grunt_megastairs_2
Lair:5:   spider_nest_entry_rubble, enter_volcano_1, infiniplex_staircase_pool,
          grunt_megastairs_4
Lair:6:   minmay_slime_entry_jelly_boxes, serial_bayou_shore_b
Lair:7:   special_room, zaba_anthell, grunt_megastairs_5, uniq_rupert
Lair:8:   grunt_lair_end_beastmaster, st_stairs_4, lemuel_fruit_fields
Shoals:1: uniq_roxanne, uniq_josephine
Shoals:4: shoals_end_simple, shoals_ilsuiw_ice
Spider:2: uniq_nikola
Spider:3: uniq_kirke, uniq_mara
Spider:4: grunt_spider_rune_circles, uniq_donald
Slime:2:  cheibrodos_slime_lost_civilization_1
Orc:2:    grunt_orc_tribal_feast, special_room, mines2_lemuel
Vaults:1: nicolae_vaults_puzzle_piece, vaults_room_ringed_pool,
          hangedman_vaults_impose, v_alt_pattern_5, v_pattern_1,
          nicolae_vaults_theta, ontoclasm_vaults_hangar, v_misc_26,
          vaults_room_grunt_arrival_ludios, dpeg_vaults_waves,
          ontoclasm_vaults_pinch, v_misc_10, nicolae_vaults_hallways_thing,
          v_misc_23, basic_altar, uniq_wiglaf
Vaults:2: hangedman_vaults_nails, nicolae_vaults_big_ls, hangedman_vaults_pinch,
          minmay_crypt_entry_necro_gods, ontoclasm_vaults_claustrophobia,
          v_misc_9, vaults_room_fancy_cross, hangedman_vaults_stagger,
          nicolae_vaults_alarming, vaults_room_hallway,
          grunt_vaults_hallway_short, vaults_room_pools, vaults_dpeg_ring,
          serial_shops, nicolae_shop_statue_plus, enter_trove_0, uniq_margery
Vaults:3: v_pattern_2, nicolae_vaults_little_squares_5,
          hangedman_vaults_hard_town_square, hangedman_vaults_nails,
          ontoclasm_vaults_shuriken, hangedman_vaults_unwind, v_misc_13,
          v_misc_26, v_misc_19, basic_altar
Vaults:4: v_misc_14, v_misc_24, grunt_tower_of_power, vaults_room_door_hall,
          vaults_room_grid, hangedman_vaults_river_flow, serial_shops,
          bzr_entry_safe
Vaults:5: serial_shops
Crypt:2:  hangedman_screamer, uniq_jorgrun
Crypt:3:  church_of_pain_bobbens, tomb_entry_shell_bobbens, lemuel_statue_altar
Depths:1: hex_intersection, grunt_hell_horde, statue_in_the_mist_lemuel,
          kennysheep_path_1, kennysheep_generic_room_16, uniq_asterion,
          uniq_enchantress, uniq_saint_roka
Depths:2: minmay_haunted_quarter, abyss_entry_flame_altar,
          rand_demon_pan_entry_4, hell_entry, infiniplex_staircase_star
Depths:3: minmay_expanding_squares, enter_ziggurat_b, moated_statue,
          abyss_entry_crystal, hell_entry, pan_entry, uniq_xtahua, uniq_jory
Depths:4: kennysheep_spiral_hall, abyss_entry, minmay_misc_feat_four_crosses,
          pf_coc_iceberg, uniq_sojobo
Depths:5: grunt_zot_entry_bicorn, minmay_misc_feat_rugged, hangedman_geh_valley,
          grunt_megastairs_3, serial_bayou_shore_b, uniq_frederick
Dis:5:    lemuel_dis_dragons
Dis:7:    dis_st
Geh:4:    gehenna_fire_generator
Geh:7:    geh_grunt_pentagon
Coc:7:    coc_grunt_cove
Tar:2:    nicolae_tar_cuneiform_heaven
Tar:3:    grunt_deathspiral_small
Tar:4:    nicolae_tar_cuneiform_bird
Tar:6:    nicolae_tar_cuneiform_bird
Tar:7:    tar_mu
Zot:3:    lemuel_elevator
Zot:4:    grunt_ministairs_6
Abyss:1:  hangedman_summoners_spam
Abyss:2:  minivault_1, abyss_fake_exit
Abyss:4:  evilmike_abyss_exit_plants, kb_abyss_rune_zappy
Abyss:5:  evilmike_abyss_exit_kraken
Pan:      evilmike_mini_pan_pillars, evilmike_holy_pan,
          evilmike_mini_pan_corner, nicolae_pan_giant_door,
          pan_blood_fountain_2, grunt_pan_frozen_over, pan_blood_fountain,
          reaverb_pan_chaos_star, evilmike_mini_pan_pillars, pan_blood_fountain,
          pan_blood_fountain_2, uniq_mennas_pan, rand_demon_8,
          nicolae_pan_giant_door, nicolae_pan_mnolegish_1, rand_demon_5,
          gloorx_vloq_grunt, nicolae_pan_sigil_obb, rand_demon_1,
          uniq_gloorx_vloq, nicolae_pan_cerebovesque_2, grunt_pan_zigzag,
          reaverb_pan_figure_eight, nicolae_pan_lom_lobonic_2, rand_demon_2,
          cerebov_st, rand_demon_1, pan_blood_fountain_2,
          evilmike_mini_pan_pillars, uniq_mennas_pan, lemuel_hellion_island,
          uniq_gloorx_vloq, evilmike_mini_pan_other_thingy,
          pan_blood_fountain_small, lom_lobon, evilmike_mini_pan_other_thingy,
          pan_blood_fountain_small, nicolae_pan_giant_door, lemuel_hall_of_pain,
          pan_blood_fountain_small, nicolae_pan_sigil_eeng,
          evilmike_mini_pan_corridor, evilmike_mini_pan_pillars,
          uniq_gloorx_vloq, nicolae_pan_lom_lobonic_2, grunt_pan_spiral,
          pan_blood_fountain_small, evilmike_mini_pan_V, mnoleg_grunt,
          pan_blood_fountain_small
Bazaar:   bazaar_jpeg_ribbon
Trove:    trove_weapon_2
Volcano:  volcano_grotto

Skill      XL: |  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 |
---------------+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-----
Maces & Flails |  3     4  5  6  7  8 10 12 14       15 16 19 20                                  | 20,2
Fighting       |     3        4  5  6  7  8 10 11 13 15 16 18 19 20       21 22 23 24 25 27       | 27,0
Throwing       |              2     3        5  6                    9 12 13 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 | 27,0
Translocations |                       4  5           6  5  0                                     |  0,0
Dodging        |                             3  5  9 10       12 14 15                         26 | 26,6
Spellcasting   |                                4  6        1                                     |  1,6
Armour         |                                      2  6  9       10 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 | 22,8
Evocations     |                                         3  5                             6  9 23 | 23,5
Stealth        |                                                     3  6  7                      |  7,2

Action                   |  1- 3 |  4- 6 |  7- 9 | 10-12 | 13-15 | 16-18 | 19-21 | 22-24 | 25-27 || total
-------------------------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------++-------
Melee: Mace              |   179 |   142 |       |       |       |       |       |       |       ||   321
       Flail             |       |    13 |   554 |   942 |  1505 |       |       |       |       ||  3014
       Giant spiked club |       |       |       |       |   526 |  1529 |  1435 |  1237 |  7573 || 12300
 Fire: Blowgun           |       |    33 |       |       |       |       |       |       |       ||    33
Throw: Tomahawk          |       |     4 |     9 |    87 |       |       |       |       |       ||   100
       Javelin           |       |       |       |    66 |    77 |     3 |       |       |       ||   146
       Large rock        |       |       |       |       |    16 |   110 |    69 |   192 |  1127 ||  1514
 Cast: Blink             |     6 |     8 |     1 |    49 |    19 |       |       |       |       ||    83
       Shroud of Golubri |     3 |     7 |    20 |    40 |    13 |       |       |       |       ||    83
       Passage of Golubr |       |       |       |     3 |       |       |       |       |       ||     3
Invok: Curse Item        |       |       |     2 |     1 |     4 |     3 |     1 |       |     5 ||    16
       Transfer Knowledg |       |       |       |       |     4 |       |       |       |       ||     4
       End Transfer Know |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |       |       |       ||     1
 Abil: Evoke Blink       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     6 ||     6
Evoke: Wand              |       |       |       |    23 |     9 |     5 |     3 |     2 |    49 ||    91
       Box of beasts     |       |       |       |       |       |     9 |     2 |       |    23 ||    34
       Stone of tremors  |       |       |       |       |       |     3 |       |     1 |     1 ||     5
       Phantom mirror    |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |       |     1 ||     2
       Sack of spiders   |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |     5 |       |    25 ||    31
       Fan of gales      |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     7 ||     7
       Phial of floods   |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     5 ||     5
  Use: Potion            |     7 |       |       |     3 |     8 |     9 |     4 |     2 |    36 ||    69
       Scroll            |     4 |     9 |     7 |     6 |    19 |    17 |     2 |     6 |    56 ||   126
 Stab: Distracted        |       |       |       |     1 |     3 |     3 |     3 |     1 |    44 ||    55
       Sleeping          |       |       |       |       |     8 |     9 |     4 |     4 |    40 ||    65
       Paralysed         |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |       |       ||     1
       Confused          |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 ||     2
       Held in net/web   |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 ||     2
  Eat: Chunk             |     7 |     7 |    19 |    26 |    36 |    31 |    28 |    18 |    17 ||   189
       Bread ration      |       |     1 |       |     2 |     2 |     1 |       |       |    19 ||    25
       Pizza             |       |       |       |     1 |       |       |       |       |       ||     1
       Meat ration       |       |       |       |     1 |     1 |     2 |     2 |       |    12 ||    18
       Beef jerky        |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |     1 ||     2
Armor: Robe              |    62 |    38 |   135 |       |       |       |       |       |       ||   235
       Troll hide        |       |       |    54 |   223 |    71 |       |       |       |       ||   348
       Shadow dragon arm |       |       |       |       |  1026 |  1241 |   596 |   565 |  3891 ||  7319
Dodge: Dodged            |   143 |   105 |   235 |   452 |  1244 |  1108 |   673 |   600 |  4778 ||  9338

Blades Runner

Post Monday, 2nd May 2016, 21:37

Wow. Great job!
twelwe wrote:It's like Blink, but you end up drowning.

Abyss Ambulator

Post Monday, 2nd May 2016, 23:50

Congrats!

Next time you go heavy Throwing and do Pan or Hells, try needle-stabbing the bosses. Use a heavily enchanted blowgun (>= +9 if possible) and a stack of 10-15 needles of paralysis or confusion. (Finding those needles without Oka or Trog is the hardest part.). When boss comes into view, shoot him with needles until incapacitated (may take a few shots) then walk up and beat him to death with your preferred melee weapon.

It's so nice to not deal with their summoning, healing, miasma, firestorm, etc!

Dis Charger

Post Tuesday, 3rd May 2016, 12:28

Airwolf wrote:Next time you go heavy Throwing and do Pan or Hells, try needle-stabbing the bosses. Use a heavily enchanted blowgun (>= +9 if possible) and a stack of 10-15 needles of paralysis or confusion. (Finding those needles without Oka or Trog is the hardest part.). When boss comes into view, shoot him with needles until incapacitated (may take a few shots) then walk up and beat him to death with your preferred melee weapon.
Drowning Cerebov is the best part of it. I greatly support this advice : heavy Throwing + needles is now my go-to for all Pan/Hell Lords
Online stats
Fastest Hell runes (enter Hell branch -> get the rune)
Icy : 56 / Iron : 126 / Obsidian : 215 / Bone : 125

Shoals Surfer

Post Tuesday, 3rd May 2016, 14:58

Thanks all!

Regarding blowguns: I actually did want to use them quite a lot after I got one on the early dungeon floors. But when I decided I wanted to go for Ashenzari, I figured I probably shouldn't rely on a weapon I have to swap in and out - thus I ditched my blowgun and decided to just keep to tomahawks, javelins and large rocks, which I could throw despite the cursed weapon. However, I will be sure to try blowguns out against the hell lords next time I get the chance to do so with a throw-heavy character.

Dis Charger

Post Tuesday, 3rd May 2016, 16:00

Keeping your weapon uncursed with Ash isn't a problem at all.
Online stats
Fastest Hell runes (enter Hell branch -> get the rune)
Icy : 56 / Iron : 126 / Obsidian : 215 / Bone : 125

Abyss Ambulator

Post Wednesday, 4th May 2016, 01:11

Yeah, especially in extended, you shouldn't need the bump on weapon skill or piety gain. Or just burn 2 scrolls of remove curse to needle-stab each boss.

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too