YAVP! FIrst SpEn :) Gozag

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Swamp Slogger

Post Wednesday, 6th April 2016, 23:31

YAVP! FIrst SpEn :) Gozag

This was way easier than i thought! stabbed most of the game, tukimas and dazzling spray took care of Snake. got discord and yaras. made vaults fun and fast. V5 was worse because of ancient liches but i got me the cloak of thieves! THis was perfect for Sp. Instafog really helped. In dephts i learned malign gateway which killed everything i couldnt stab or easily pass otherwhise. Bribed Zot for some fun, but wasn't really necesarry. never found Cblink even though i funded several bookshops, maybe the RNG didn't want to make it TOO easy :)

Weapon was +9freeze quickblade

But i can't find my file in the morgue! I play on xtahua. Should dump character on D1?
Been playing on and off since the Linly days. Online wins: GrWz, HaAs, DsBe, HEAE, HOGl, SpEn, GrEE, DsEn, MiBe,GhMo,DsGl. Likes lucky d1 finds and mutations

ldf

Snake Sneak

Post Thursday, 7th April 2016, 13:25

Re: YAVP! FIrst SpEn :) Gozag

Swamp Slogger

Post Thursday, 7th April 2016, 14:47

Re: YAVP! FIrst SpEn :) Gozag

Thanks!
Been playing on and off since the Linly days. Online wins: GrWz, HaAs, DsBe, HEAE, HOGl, SpEn, GrEE, DsEn, MiBe,GhMo,DsGl. Likes lucky d1 finds and mutations

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too