15 rune Felid of Ash

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Crypt Cleanser

Post Sunday, 17th January 2016, 13:21

15 rune Felid of Ash

http://crawl.akrasiac.org/rawdata/KeepC ... 131252.txt

I ascended as a Xom worshipper but that was only because someone in chat dared me to switch mid ascension.

This was a fun little run. I roleplayed that I was a house cat who randomly wandered into the dungeon and collected runes because it likes shinies.

I now have 15 rune wins as a vampire enchanter of makhleb, troll monk of jivya, and felid enchanter of ashenzari... can I call myself a good player yet or am I still not quite there? Let me know what you guys think.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Sunday, 17th January 2016, 21:14

Re: 15 rune Felid of Ash

lethediver wrote:I now have 15 rune wins as a vampire enchanter of makhleb, troll monk of jivya, and felid enchanter of ashenzari... can I call myself a good player yet or am I still not quite there?

Depends on how many tries it took :)

Just kidding. Anyone who wins is a good enough player imo. 15 runes with a felid is always impressive. Bonus points for roleplaying, but shame on you for robbing Ash of the victory...
DCSS: 97:...MfCj}SpNeBaEEGrFE{HaAKTrCK}DsFESpHu{FoArNaBe}
FeEE{HOIEMiAE}GrGlHuWrGnWrNaAKBaFi{MiDeMfDe}{DrAKTrAMGhEnGnWz}
{PaBeDjFi}OgAKPaCAGnCjOgCKMfAEAtCKSpCjDEEE{HOSu
Bloat: 17: RaRoPrPh{GuStGnCa}{ArEtZoNb}KiPaAnDrBXDBQOApDaMeAGBiOCNKAsFnFlUs{RoBoNeWi

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too