CIP: MiGl^Dith, just found Wyrmbane

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Swamp Slogger

Post Thursday, 14th May 2015, 08:32

CIP: MiGl^Dith, just found Wyrmbane

Hi

My MiGl was just slashing his way through the shoals (with an exec axe of freezing and +7 slaying from equipment) when he came across Wyrmbane.

I've never found this unrandart before and wondered if it was worth switching to it - the wiki and some tavern posts seem to think it rocks.

Here's the character dump:

http://dobrazupa.org/morgue/Zargon/Zargon.txt

TIme to start training shields and go with Wyrmbane? (I already have enough polearms cross-training for min delay)

Trouble is, I've also invested heavily in crossbows, but I could go with a hand crossbow. I think that shadow mimic might work well with this setup.

Or should I stick with my exec axe and keep slashing? (Depths next on the hit list...)
<Sequell> Zargon is a greatplayer!
<Sequell> Zargon is a greaterplayer!
Online scoring

Tomb Titivator

Post Thursday, 14th May 2015, 11:14

Re: CIP: MiGl^Dith, just found Wyrmbane

Well you don't have to train shields if you want to use Wyrmbane. Just switch to it when you run on some dragons and see if you like it.
~online scoring~

Pig's in zen
Pig is nude
Unashamed

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too