YASD (probably) - lv 21 DsGl of Oka

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Lair Larrikin

Post Friday, 31st December 2010, 17:32

YASD (probably) - lv 21 DsGl of Oka

Not quite dead yet, but I've been using Maxwell's Patent Armor, +10 plate mail that prevents spellcasting and teleport. So I can't teleport, so why bother carrying tele scrolls or wand around with me, right? RIGHT? :(

Just drew Tomb in a deck of defense. Even if I manage to draw myself out of it, I feel like I need a post up here. Not ONE evokable teleport amongst my items either. BUT I HAVE BLINKING

Lair Larrikin

Post Friday, 31st December 2010, 17:34

Re: YASD (probably) - lv 21 DsGl of Oka

And the very last card in the deck was Damnation! ...Woo!

Dungeon Master

Post Friday, 31st December 2010, 17:49

Hint: don't use Maxwell's Patent Armour, it's a terrible unrandart. :P

If you're playing trunk where Enchant Armour scrolls don't have a failure chance it's not even that hard to get a plain +10 plate mail (or a bit lower but with no horrible -TELE).

Lair Larrikin

Post Friday, 31st December 2010, 17:59

Nah, I don't do trunk, I just wait until the release. But... yeah, probably won't be using it in the future (THANKS OKAWARU)

Ended up getting trapped between some lava and a Balrug/cronies with low HP and no healing (I didn't think to use my ring of lev to escape - sigh) and couldn't get around them. :( DEAD

I guess I should also note that I wasn't toting any digging with me either, since it'll bother me that I didn't specify that :D

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too