YAVP - First Attempt at a 15 Runer (MfCr)

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Mines Malingerer

Post Monday, 25th April 2011, 21:45

YAVP - First Attempt at a 15 Runer (MfCr)

Hi all,

I'm trying to get my frst 15 rune (and second overall) victory, any advice would be appreciated. This character has been pretty fun to play, especially after finding and vorpalizing that demon trident quite early in the game. I tried a bit of mutation roulette, but wussed out after getting controlled teleport, as I'd hate to lose it. Once I got past the very early game everything's been ridiculously easy with this character, but I did catch a bit of heat in the early Zot levels due to carelessness. For the shoals and snake pit I literally just alternated between holding down o and TAB. I also got the vault, abyss and slime runes, so Pan, Hell and Tomb are left.

Some questions I have about the late endgame:

- Where do I start, Hell or Pandemonium?

- What items should I bring with me? Should I get rid of one (or both) of the =slaying? I can get three pips of rF without using my ring slots. Do I need anything else besides elemental resistances and rMut? I assume a bit of extra permafood would be useful to sustain my zerking.

- Is sInv important in these branches? I only have a crappy -2 helmet for sInv that I've been carrying around.

- Should I switch to TSO now? I've already cleared most of the crypt when I was looking for some rings of rPoison and sInv. Okas wrath doesn't seem too bad, but I'm not looking forward to having titans thrown at me at the wrong time.

- How do I deal with the lack of safe places to recover in Pan? I've relied quite heavily on berzerking and retreating upstairs, which doesn't look like an option in Pan.

- As far as skills are concerned, should I still be training armour and shields at this point? I got most of my armour skill from reading a manual.

Code:
 Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.8.0-a0-5951-g8f09abf character file.

Form of FISH the Intangible (Merfolk Crusader)                    Turns: 142088, Time: 10:03:59

HP 262/262 (279) AC 26     Str 13      Exp: 27/1374499 (634)
MP  33/33        EV 34     Int 25      God: Okawaru [*****.]
Gold 4138        SH 31     Dex 14      Spells: 12 memorised, 13 levels left

Res.Fire  : . . .   See Invis. : .    c - +7,+8 demon trident (freeze)
Res.Cold  : . . .   Warding    : . .  t - +2 steam dragon armour "Jyipt" {god gift,
Life Prot.: . . .   Conserve   : .    h - +3 dwarf shield
Res.Acid. : . . .   Res.Corr.  : .    n - +2 helmet {Int+3}
Res.Poison: .       Clarity    : .    T - +3 cloak of Flash {+Lev EV+4}
Res.Elec. : .       Spirit.Shd : .    K - +0 pair of dwarf gloves
Sust.Abil.: . .     Stasis     : .    k - +2 pair of boots
Res.Mut.  : .       Ctrl.Telep.: +    H - amulet of the gourmand
Res.Rott. : .       Levitation : .    E - +0,+5 ring of slaying
Gourmand  : +       Ctrl.Flight: .    d - +5,+3 ring of slaying

@: quite resistant to hostile enchantments, quite stealthy
A: change form in water, -10% mp, +10% hp, teleport control, AC +4, Str -1, Dex -2
a: Heroism, Finesse, Renounce Religion, Evoke Levitation

You are on level 1 of the Lair of Beasts.
You worship Okawaru.
Okawaru is exalted by your worship.
You are very full.

You have visited 13 branches of the dungeon, and seen 80 of its levels.
You have visited the Abyss 2 times.
You have visited 2 bazaars.
You have visited 3 portal chambers: bailey, ice cave, wizlab.

You have collected 9549 gold pieces.
You have spent 5431 gold pieces at shops.

Inventory:

Hand weapons
 c - a +7,+8 demon trident of freezing (weapon)
 f - an uncursed dwarven short sword of holy wrath
Armour
 a - a -2 helmet of see invisible {god gift}
 h - a +3 dwarven shield (worn)
 k - a +2 pair of boots (worn)
 n - a +2 helmet of intelligence (worn)
 t - the +2 steam dragon armour "Jyipt" (worn) {god gift, Dex+2 Acc-4}
   (Okawaru gifted it to you on level 7 of the Vaults)   
   It affects your dexterity (+2).
   It affects your accuracy (-4).
 K - a +0 pair of dwarven gloves (worn)
 P - the -2 buckler of Spring {rF++ Acc+4}
   (You took it off a merfolk on level 5 of the Shoals)   
   It affects your accuracy (+4).
   It greatly protects you from fire.
 T - the +3 cloak of Flash (worn) {+Lev EV+4}
   (You found it on level 19 of the Dungeon)   
   It affects your evasion (+4).
   It lets you levitate.
Magical devices
 g - a wand of teleportation (7)
 m - a wand of lightning
 r - a wand of fireball (14)
 y - a wand of digging (4)
 A - a wand of healing (8)
 W - a wand of teleportation (9)
Comestibles
 x - 2 royal jellies
 F - 3 bread rations
Jewellery
 b - the ring of the Cricket {Wiz +Blink +Lev rF+}
   (You found it on level 5 of the Crypt)   
   [ring of wizardry]
   It protects you from fire.
   It lets you levitate.
   It lets you blink.
 d - a +5,+3 ring of slaying (left hand)
 i - an uncursed amulet of resist mutation
 E - a +0,+5 ring of slaying (right hand)
 H - an amulet of the gourmand (around neck)
Potions
 j - 3 potions of decay
 o - 9 potions of healing
 q - 3 potions of speed
 s - 2 potions of might
 w - 2 potions of agility
 B - 11 potions of heal wounds
 I - a potion of strong poison
 O - 5 potions of degeneration
 U - 4 potions of restore abilities

You have 634 experience left.

Skills:
 + Level 24 Fighting
 * Level 27 Polearms
 + Level 15 Armour
 * Level 27 Dodging
 - Level 6 Stealth
 - Level 6 Stabbing
 - Level 16 Shields
 + Level 4 Traps & Doors
 - Level 2 Unarmed Combat
 + Level 9 Spellcasting
 + Level 11 Charms
 - Level 2 Necromancy
 - Level 3 Transmutations
 - Level 3 Ice Magic
 + Level 4 Air Magic
 - Level 3 Evocations

You have 13 spell levels left.
You know the following spells:

Your Spells              Type           Power        Success   Level  Hunger
b - Berserker Rage        Chrm           N/A          Excellent   3    None
c - Repel Missiles        Air/Chrm       ######....   Excellent   2    None
d - Haste                 Chrm           #######..    Very Good   6    Honeycomb
e - Flight                Air/Chrm       ######....   Excellent   4    Strawberry
f - Fulsome Distillation  Trmt/Necr      N/A          Excellent   1    None
g - Evaporate             Fire/Trmt      ####......   Great       2    None
h - Insulation            Air/Chrm       ######....   Excellent   4    Strawberry
i - Apportation           Tloc           ###.......   Great       1    None
j - Ozocubu's Armour      Ice/Chrm       ######....   Excellent   3    None
k - Swiftness             Air/Chrm       ######....   Excellent   2    None
l - Summon Butterflies    Summ           ###......    Great       1    None
m - Blink                 Tloc           N/A          Very Good   2    None

Dungeon Overview and Level Annotations

Branches:
Dungeon (27/27)            Temple (1/1) D:5             Orc (4/4) D:9
    Elf (5/5) Orc:4          Lair (8/8) D:10         Shoals (5/5) Lair:4
  Slime (6/6) Lair:6        Snake (5/5) Lair:3         Hive (2/2) D:12
  Vault (8/8) D:15          Blade (0/1) Vault:6       Crypt (5/5) Vault:2
   Tomb (0/3) Crypt:2         Dis (0/7) Hell            Geh (0/7) Hell
    Coc (0/7) Hell            Tar (0/7) Hell            Zot (3/5) D:27
Last edited by Doc Brown on Friday, 29th April 2011, 18:19, edited 1 time in total.

7hm

Snake Sneak

Post Monday, 25th April 2011, 22:27

Re: First Attempt at a 15 Runer (MfCr)

I would get the slime rune (and treasure) first. You'll need cTele for that. Switch to randart gear while doing so to avoid destruction of your stuff.

SInv is pretty important in general, though less so in Hell / Pan from what I recall. If you're going to use it situationally (which is fine) switch to a ring for SInv, helmets take too long to equip / unequip.

Switch to TSO now.

Pan is pretty safe overall, that should be your first trip (or Dis if you want to do Hells). Clear the vestibule before doing either.

I'd limit the berserking as much as possible while under wrath. The god wraths really aren't that bad though. Teleport away from the titan when it appears, or you can abjure it (get abjure, it's incredibly valuable late game).

Slaying is good, especially if you're going to be melee heavy. You might want to scum TSO piety in the abyss for a while so that you have angel / daevas right away if you get a named pan lord map early.

Bring a weapon of distortion into both pan and the hells. Just in case.

I hate Tomb, I'd do it last (clear out most of the first two levels yourself, and use TSO handle the more dangerous part of the second and the entire third for you).

Training armour is never a bad idea, though you might want to find another piece of armour with higher AC (PDA? :)). Same goes for shield. Extra survivability is always good.

For this message the author 7hm has received thanks:
Doc Brown

Snake Sneak

Post Monday, 25th April 2011, 23:02

In short I think in difficulty the extended game looks like Easiest < --- Abyss, Pan, Dis, Tartarus, Cocytus, Gehenna, Tomb ---> Hardest. Although many would argue the tomb may be easier then some of the hells. It is still an awful place.

The shining one is helpful in the extended game for 4 main reasons: he gives you health for undead/demon kills, so you can "rest" by killing stuff, he gives you the best summons in the game for killing undead, gives you rN+++ for free, and he gives you a holy wrath weapon which does lots of damage to demons and undead. The problem is, you want all of these awesome things to be ready by the time you do the extended game. This is the main reason it is recommended that you skip the crypt for awhile, then come back to it when you are ready to ditch okawaru. You will easily have 5* with TSO after clearing the crypt and often you have all 6. This allows you to get that sweet demon trident you have into a sweet holy trishula. Next, you need 10-12 invocations to get that awesome summoning to be reliable. So at some point it is good to dance with okawaru since every one of TSO's abilities cost piety. The extra health for kills, as well as the sweet halo you get you get at 1* so that is good.

So you may be short some piety for TSO to get all nice and set up if you have cleared most of the game. Not a problem. You have two options to get that piety up. One boring one (safer) and one interesting one. The boring way is to go to the abyss and kill all the demons there until you find the rune and get 6* whichever comes. You will end up fighting some of the same stuff in pan so rmut is very good for running around here. (Neqoxec). You will want to spend the extra experience to get haste up to excellent. In addition, you probably want to learn controlled teleport and blink. Training up translocations to get controlled blink is the best but you may not get there without some serious grinding. In short you want to be able to run away from crap that you don't want to fight since stair scumming doesn't really work for the rest of the game. Lastly, get apportation workable. This spell is useless for most of the game, but in the extended game it will save you a headache.

So the interesting one is just going to pan. Actually this is probably a stupid idea if you don't have resistances but it is still easier then the tomb or the hells. Pan is pretty much like the abyss only there are only demons. I say it is like the abyss since the spawn rate is very high so you will not be able to rest for long before running into something else or another. It has the same "feel." On the other hand you can always do controlled teleports to get away from whatever pack of fiends just turned the corner. Also the layout is random dungeon so you will have things like corners to duck behind. So if you are set up for it it is generally the same difficulty as the abyss with the exception of the unique demon lords and their levels. You will want a variety of resistances. rmut is the essential one, and at least one level in everything else. rN+++ will prevent you from being drained, but I have gone down there without it (and gotten drained). relec for lom lobon, rfire for cerebov, rN for Glorx Vloq, and rC for whatever decides to use ice attacks on you (ice fiends). Also bring a wand of digging to dig out demonic runes from vaults. Lastly a distortion weapon will help you get out.

The tomb you don't want to do at all without rN+++. Same with tartarus. Along with the hells, the remaining 5 runes always make me feel like I am in a horrible place. The tomb as been discussed a lot on this forum, I will find the link later if you want. I tend to do it last as the death curses rot me up good. The angels will help with this. But it is not harder then the hells if you are careful. There is not much to say about the hells except get as much of the appropriate resistance as you can and KEEP MOVING. So Tartarus rN+++, Gehenna rF++, Cocytus rC++, and dis just prepare like you are in pan. The hell effects are brutal and you will constantly be surrounded by enemies that will appear out of nowhere around you. Your angels will be excellent support in hell as things will pop up and your angels will help slice through them (and be extended by TSO for their kills). Don't fight anything unless you are going to kill it in 1-2 hits to get chunk of health back. You have flight+swiftness so this should be pretty good here and everywhere you go in fact.

So in short, it depends on what your resistances are. If you have rN+++ but no rmut you probably want to do tartarus, dis, and the tomb before pan. It doesn't matter if your character is a mutated wreck when you win. Lastly know which enemies can torment you. You don't want many of these on the screen. As you will find yourself suddenly at 1/4 of your health. If you have to fight them at all, fight them one at a time.

FWIW my first 15 runer was a MF something or another and I neglected to get my angels castable and it made things rougher but doable. Getting that awesome trident of holiness will make enemies melt before you so is probably the first priority.

For this message the author LunarHarp has received thanks: 2
Doc Brown, hxy

Mines Malingerer

Post Monday, 25th April 2011, 23:06

Thanks for the quick reply!

7hm wrote:I would get the slime rune (and treasure) first. You'll need cTele for that. Switch to randart gear while doing so to avoid destruction of your stuff.

I already got the slime rune, unfortunately the loot wasn't very useful.

SInv is pretty important in general, though less so in Hell / Pan from what I recall. If you're going to use it situationally (which is fine) switch to a ring for SInv, helmets take too long to equip / unequip.

I wish I had a ring of sInv, but that helmet is all I got. I guess I'll just put it on and live with the -2 AC in order to avoid the turn penalty when switching.

Pan is pretty safe overall, that should be your first trip (or Dis if you want to do Hells). Clear the vestibule before doing either.

I'd limit the berserking as much as possible while under wrath. The god wraths really aren't that bad though. Teleport away from the titan when it appears, or you can abjure it (get abjure, it's incredibly valuable late game).

Ah, I didn't learn Abjurtion as I assumed that my spellcasting is too low for it to be effective, but there's so much XP in Zot that I can easily bring it up by a few ## if I need to.

Bring a weapon of distortion into both pan and the hells. Just in case.

How reliable is this as a means to escape? I.e. should I make sure that I have a few turns as buffer when I use it?

Edit: Which one is better to use, a +3 dwarven shield or +0 large shield?

Thanks again for the help!
Last edited by Doc Brown on Monday, 25th April 2011, 23:31, edited 2 times in total.

Mines Malingerer

Post Monday, 25th April 2011, 23:22

Thank you for the info LunarHarp, that was incredibly helpful!

After reading that, I think I'll go to the abyss for a short while. I don't have any plans to seriously grind it for piety and I already got the rune, but I figure a bit of a headstart won't hurt. Especially since I'd hate to lose this character to impatience.

Edit: Sweet, after a short trip to the abyss, Form of FISH is now the proud owner of a +8,+8 blessed Trishula. Unfortunately he doesn't even have the Invocations skill at 1 yet, so that will take a bit of work to build up.

Snake Sneak

Post Friday, 29th April 2011, 12:17

Really the only creature you will run into in hell and pan that is invisible is a Lorocyproca and maybe a summoned shadow wraith. These are not that much of a threat if you have RN+++. In my few times I went to pan/hell I never ran into a lorocyproca but they are out there. They are slow so it is possible to encounter one and run off in the other direction without ever knowing it is there. I suppose you might run into a vampire monster in tartarus. If you know where they are roughly they don't blink around like unseen horrors, so you can probably just take them out without SInv.

Mines Malingerer

Post Friday, 29th April 2011, 18:18

I just escaped the dungeon with the orb and 16 runes! Thanks again to everyone who answered my questions, I don't think I would have made it without the help I received.

Interestingly I found Pandemonium much harder than Hell. That might be because it was my first time in both of these places and the gap in difficulty between pre-Zot and Pan is much bigger than between Pan and Hells. I also was quite oblivious at first as to which monsters have smite targeted spells, which lead to some stupid behaviour on my part and some very close calls. The named Pan Lords themselves weren't really much of an issue, I just summoned two or three of the TSO buddies and hasted them, then took a step back and watched the mayhem. Cerebov is one tough opponent, but I managed to get around him and apport the rune.

As for Hells, I treated the branches like the slime pit in that I just dived to the bottom as quickly as possible and didn't fight anything that wasn't stricty in my way. The keepers of the Hell runes were much easier than the Pan Lords though and I didn't even have to use summons to defeat them.

The tomb....oh dear, that place is terrifying. I lost count of how many times my character was reduced to single digit HP. If it wasn't for sheer dumb luck, my ghost would have joined the undead that are guarding the rune. I don't ever, ever want to go back there without a solid means to take out those mummys from afar. The TSO summons were helpful, but I burned through my piety long before the way to the rune was clear.

Here's the final dump if anyone's interested:

Code:
 Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.8.0-a0-5951-g8f09abf character file.

8086990 Form of FISH the Intangible (level 27, 135/192 (270) HPs)
             Began as a Merfolk Crusader on Apr 24, 2011.
             Was a High Priest of The Shining One.
             Escaped with the Orb
             ... and 16 runes (of 15 types) on Apr 29, 2011!

The game lasted 18:57:34 (218674 turns).

Form of FISH the Intangible (Merfolk Crusader)                    Turns: 218674, Time: 18:57:34

HP 135/192 (270) AC 26     Str 11      Exp: 27/3447777 (251546)
MP  35/35        EV 35     Int 25      God: The Shining One [*****.]
Gold 8999        SH 48     Dex 17      Spells: 13 memorised, 11 levels left

Res.Fire  : + . .   See Invis. : .    M - +9,+8 Blessed Trishula
Res.Cold  : + . .   Warding    : . .  t - +2 steam dragon armour "Jyipt" {god gift,
Life Prot.: + + +   Conserve   : .    h - +1 large shield of Emubrae Lame {+Blink rE
Res.Acid. : . . .   Res.Corr.  : .    p - +2 helmet {Int+3}
Res.Poison: +       Clarity    : .    T - +3 cloak of Flash {+Lev EV+4}
Res.Elec. : +       Spirit.Shd : .    K - +2 pair of dwarf gloves
Sust.Abil.: . .     Stasis     : .    D - +0 pair of boots "Imma" {rN+}
Res.Mut.  : +       Ctrl.Telep.: +    i - amulet of resist mutation
Res.Rott. : .       Levitation : .    R - ring of protection from fire
Saprovore : . . .   Ctrl.Flight: .    v - ring of teleport control

@: burdened, very slightly glowing, hasted, very quick, quite resistant to hostile
enchantments, fairly stealthy
A: change form in water, claws 1, fangs 1, breathe flames 1, speed 1, -10% mp, poison
resistance, AC +2, EV -1, Str -3, Dex +1
a: Divine Shield, Cleansing Flame, Summon Divine Warrior, Renounce Religion, Breathe Fire,
Evoke Blink, Evoke Levitation

You escaped.
You worshipped The Shining One.
The Shining One was exalted by your worship.
You were encumbered.
You were completely stuffed.

You visited 18 branches of the dungeon, and saw 113 of its levels.
You visited Pandemonium 3 times, and saw 24 of its levels.
You visited the Abyss 11 times.
You visited 2 bazaars.
You visited 3 portal chambers: bailey, ice cave, wizlab.

You collected 15619 gold pieces.
You spent 6640 gold pieces at shops.

Inventory:

Hand weapons
 f - the +4,+4 halberd of the Lost Mice {speed, MR}
   (You found it on level 7 of the Iron City of Dis)   
   Attacks with this weapon take half as long, but cause less damage.
   It increases your resistance to enchantments.
 s - the +7,+7 Sceptre of Asmodeus
   (You took it off Asmodeus on level 7 of Gehenna)   
   The Shining One opposes the use of such an evil item.
 u - the -1,+4 dagger "Morg" (quivered) {pain, MR Int+5}
   (You found it on level 7 of Cocytus)   
   In the hands of one skilled in necromantic magic, it inflicts extra damage
   on living creatures.
   It affects your intelligence (+5).
   It increases your resistance to enchantments.
   Many years ago it was the property of a powerful mage called Boris. He got
   lost in the Dungeon while seeking the Orb.
 y - the +4,+4 Staff of Dispater
   (You took it off Dispater on level 7 of the Iron City of Dis)   
 H - the -3,-1 halberd of Prudence {chop, rPois rC+ SInv}
   (You found it on level 7 of the Iron City of Dis)   
   It inflicts extra damage upon your enemies.
   It protects you from cold.
   It protects you from poison.
   It enhances your eyesight.
 M - a +9,+8 Blessed Trishula (weapon)
Armour
 c - the +1 robe of the Hive {Acc+3}
   (You found it on level 7 of Gehenna)   
   It affects your accuracy (+3).
 h - the +1 large shield of Emubrae Lame (worn) {+Blink rElec rPois rC+ Acc-1}
   (You acquired it in Pandemonium)   
   It affects your accuracy (-1).
   It protects you from cold.
   It insulates you from electricity.
   It protects you from poison.
   It lets you blink.
 p - a +2 helmet of intelligence (worn)
 t - the +2 steam dragon armour "Jyipt" (worn) {god gift, Dex+2 Acc-4}
   (Okawaru gifted it to you on level 7 of the Vaults)   
   It affects your dexterity (+2).
   It affects your accuracy (-4).
 D - the +0 pair of boots "Imma" (worn) {rN+}
   (You found it in Pandemonium)   
   It protects you from negative energy.
 K - a +2 pair of dwarven gloves (worn)
 P - the -2 buckler of Spring {rF++ Acc+4}
   (You took it off a merfolk on level 5 of the Shoals)   
   It affects your accuracy (+4).
   It greatly protects you from fire.
 Q - the +0 leather armour of the Clouds {rC++}
   (You bought it in a shop in a bazaar)   
   It greatly protects you from cold.
 T - the +3 cloak of Flash (worn) {+Lev EV+4}
   (You found it on level 19 of the Dungeon)   
   It affects your evasion (+4).
   It lets you levitate.
Jewellery
 a - the ring of Saunex {Ice +Lev}
   (You found it on level 5 of the Crypt)   
   [ring of ice]
   It lets you levitate.
 b - an uncursed ring of protection from fire
 i - an amulet of resist mutation (around neck)
 n - the cursed amulet of Wil Idus {Spirit Str+2 Int+2}
   (You found it on level 7 of Tartarus)   
   [amulet of guardian spirit]
   It affects your strength (+2).
   It affects your intelligence (+2).
   It has a curse placed upon it.
 v - a ring of teleport control (left hand)
 J - the amulet of Choikecs {Faith Dex+3 Int-3}
   (You found it on level 5 of the Shoals)   
   [amulet of faith]
   It affects your intelligence (-3).
   It affects your dexterity (+3).
 R - a ring of protection from fire (right hand)
Orbs of Power
 I - the Orb of Zot
Miscellaneous
 d - a golden rune of Zot
 j - a bone rune of Zot
 l - a magical rune of Zot
 m - an obsidian rune of Zot
 r - a crystal ball of seeing
 z - a glowing rune of Zot
 A - a barnacled rune of Zot
 E - an icy rune of Zot
 F - the horn of Geryon
 G - a slimy rune of Zot
 L - 2 demonic runes of Zot
 N - an iron rune of Zot
 O - a serpentine rune of Zot
 S - a dark rune of Zot
 U - a silver rune of Zot
 V - an abyssal rune of Zot
 W - a fiery rune of Zot

You had 251546 experience left.

Skills:
 * Level 27 Fighting
 * Level 27 Polearms
 + Level 10 Slings
 + Level 4 Crossbows
 + Level 21 Armour
 * Level 27 Dodging
 - Level 7 Stealth
 - Level 7 Stabbing
 * Level 27 Shields
 + Level 10 Traps & Doors
 - Level 4 Unarmed Combat
 + Level 11 Spellcasting
 + Level 16 Charms
 - Level 2 Necromancy
 + Level 3 Translocations
 - Level 3 Transmutations
 - Level 3 Ice Magic
 + Level 11 Air Magic
 + Level 15 Invocations
 - Level 3 Evocations

You had 11 spell levels left.
You knew the following spells:

Your Spells              Type           Power        Success   Level  Hunger
a - Deflect Missiles      Air/Chrm       #######...   Excellent   6    Honeycomb
b - Berserker Rage        Chrm           N/A          Excellent   3    None
c - Repel Missiles        Air/Chrm       #######...   Excellent   2    None
d - Haste                 Chrm           #######..    Excellent   6    Honeycomb
e - Flight                Air/Chrm       #######...   Excellent   4    None
f - Fulsome Distillation  Trmt/Necr      N/A          Excellent   1    None
g - Evaporate             Fire/Trmt      ####......   Excellent   2    None
h - Insulation            Air/Chrm       #######...   Excellent   4    None
i - Apportation           Tloc           #####.....   Excellent   1    None
j - Ozocubu's Armour      Ice/Chrm       #######...   Excellent   3    None
k - Swiftness             Air/Chrm       #######...   Excellent   2    None
l - Summon Butterflies    Summ           ###......    Great       1    None
m - Blink                 Tloc           N/A          Excellent   2    None

Dungeon Overview and Level Annotations

Branches:
Dungeon (27/27)            Temple (1/1) D:5             Orc (4/4) D:9
    Elf (5/5) Orc:4          Lair (8/8) D:10         Shoals (5/5) Lair:4
  Slime (6/6) Lair:6        Snake (5/5) Lair:3         Hive (2/2) D:12
  Vault (8/8) D:15          Blade (0/1) Vault:6       Crypt (5/5) Vault:2
   Tomb (3/3) Crypt:2         Dis (7/7) Hell            Geh (7/7) Hell
    Coc (7/7) Hell            Tar (7/7) Hell            Zot (5/5) D:27

Altars:
Ashenzari
Cheibriados
Elyvilon
Fedhas
Kikubaaqudgha
Makhleb
Nemelex Xobeh
Okawaru
Sif Muna
The Shining One
Trog
Vehumet
Xom
Yredelemnul
Zin
Beogh
Jiyva
Lugonu

Shops:
D:6: *  D:10: !  D:14: +  Orc:4: [![%  Elf:1: (  Elf:4: *(%  Elf:5: (  Shoals:1: ?
Shoals:5: *(*(  Snake:2: +  Snake:5: /  Vault:1: !  Vault:3: =

Portals:
Hell: D:21 D:22 D:23 D:24 D:25 D:27 Dis:1*** Dis:2** Dis:3* Dis:4 Dis:5 Dis:6 Dis:7** Geh:1** Geh:2 Geh:3* Geh:4* Geh:5* Geh:6** Geh:7** Coc:1* Coc:2** Coc:3 Coc:4 Coc:5 Coc:6 Coc:7** Tar:1* Tar:2 Tar:3* Tar:4 Tar:5* Tar:6* Tar:7*
Abyss: D:21 D:23 D:24 D:25
Pan: D:24

Annotations
D:18 exclusions: Roxanne and silver statue
Orc:4 exclusion: upstairs
Shoals:2 exclusion: oklob plant
Vault:1 cure mut
Crypt:1 exclusion: curse skull
Crypt:4 exclusion: curse skull
Crypt:5 exclusion: curse skull

Innate Abilities, Weirdness & Mutations

You revert to your normal form in water.
You have sharp fingernails.
You have very sharp teeth.
You are mostly covered in slimy green scales (AC +2, EV -1).
You can breathe flames.
You are clumsy (Dex -1).
You cover ground quickly.
Your muscles are very flexible, but weak (Str -2, Dex +2).
Your magical capacity is low (-10% MP).
Your system is resistant to poisons.
You are weak (Str -1).

Message History

You drop 3 royal jellies.
You are being weighed down by all of your possessions.
You open the door.
There is an open door here.
There is a staircase leading out of the dungeon here.
Are you sure you want to leave the Dungeon?
You have escaped!

....##.# #..#.......
....##.# ##.........
....##.#  ##########
######.#
     #.#
    ##.#############
    #...............
    #.##############
    #.##...#
#####.##.@.#
......##...#
#####.###'###
......#....%########
......#..)..#...##..
......'..8..+.<.##..
......#.....#...##..
......#.....######..
......###+###    #..

There were no monsters in sight!

Grand Total: 9984 creatures vanquished

Notes
Turn   | Place   | Note
--------------------------------------------------------------
     0 | D:1     | Form of FISH, the Merfolk Crusader, began the quest for the Orb.
     0 | D:1     | Reached XP level 1. HP: 14/14 MP: 1/1
   120 | D:1     | Reached XP level 2. HP: 9/19 MP: 2/3
   400 | D:1     | Reached skill level 1 in Armour
   986 | D:2     | Reached XP level 3. HP: 26/26 MP: 4/4
   989 | D:2     | Reached skill level 4 in Polearms
   997 | D:2     | Learned a level 2 spell: Freezing Aura
  1002 | D:2     | Learned a level 3 spell: Berserker Rage
  1040 | D:2     | Found a sparkling altar of Nemelex Xobeh.
  1064 | D:2     | HP: 1/26 [snake (2)]
  1249 | D:2     | Found a blossoming altar of Fedhas.
  1307 | D:2     | Noticed Terence
  1323 | D:2     | Defeated Terence
  2297 | D:3     | Found a bloodstained altar of Trog.
  2352 | D:3     | Reached XP level 4. HP: 31/31 MP: 5/6
  2805 | D:3     | Reached skill level 5 in Polearms
  2806 | D:3     | Reached XP level 5. HP: 35/38 MP: 1/7
  2922 | D:3     | Noticed Grinder
  2925 | D:3     | Paralysed by Grinder for 3 turns
  2945 | D:3     | Defeated Grinder
  2945 | D:3     | Reached XP level 6. HP: 11/43 MP: 5/9
  3478 | D:3     | Reached skill level 6 in Polearms
  3811 | D:4     | Found a basalt altar of Yredelemnul.
  3837 | D:4     | Reached skill level 7 in Polearms
  3881 | D:4     | Reached XP level 7. HP: 37/51 MP: 8/10
  3957 | D:4     | Noticed Prince Ribbit
  3977 | D:4     | Reached skill level 8 in Polearms
  3984 | D:4     | Defeated Prince Ribbit
  4056 | D:4     | Found a glowing silver altar of Zin.
  4124 | D:4     | Noticed Ijyb
  4136 | D:4     | Reached skill level 5 in Dodging
  4146 | D:4     | Defeated Ijyb
  4460 | D:4     | Noticed Crazy Yiuf
  4467 | D:4     | Defeated Crazy Yiuf
  4673 | D:5     | Entered Level 5 of the Dungeon
  4717 | D:5     | Reached skill level 1 in Stealth
  4794 | D:5     | Reached skill level 9 in Polearms
  5172 | D:5     | Found a staircase to the Ecumenical Temple.
  5182 | Temple  | Entered the Ecumenical Temple
  5225 | Temple  | Became a worshipper of Warmaster Okawaru
  5264 | D:5     | Reached XP level 8. HP: 58/58 MP: 9/12
  5621 | D:5     | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
  5859 | D:6     | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
  5967 | D:6     | Noticed Menkaure
  5978 | D:6     | Defeated Menkaure
  6041 | D:6     | Reached skill level 10 in Polearms
  6091 | D:6     | Learned a level 2 spell: Repel Missiles
  6331 | D:6     | Found Tiadoluh's General Store.
  6373 | D:6     | Acquired Okawaru's first power
  6669 | D:7     | Reached XP level 9. HP: 65/65 MP: 13/13
  6774 | D:7     | Found a snail-covered altar of Cheibriados.
  7085 | D:7     | Found a burning altar of Makhleb.
  7168 | D:7     | Found a snail-covered altar of Cheibriados.
  7247 | D:8     | Reached skill level 11 in Polearms
  7348 | D:8     | Reached skill level 1 in Ice Magic
  8354 | D:8     | Reached skill level 1 in Stabbing
  8708 | D:8     | Reached skill level 5 in Charms
  8830 | D:8     | Reached skill level 12 in Polearms
  9498 | D:9     | Reached skill level 5 in Fighting
  9521 | D:9     | Found a staircase to the Orcish Mines.
 10200 | D:9     | Reached XP level 10. HP: 68/73 MP: 13/15
 10442 | D:9     | Acquired Okawaru's second power
 10455 | D:9     | Reached skill level 13 in Polearms
 10824 | D:9     | Received a gift from Okawaru
 10958 | D:10    | Entered Level 10 of the Dungeon
 10958 | D:10    | Noticed Urug
 11214 | D:9     | Defeated Urug
 11314 | D:10    | Found a staircase to the Lair.
 11595 | D:10    | Reached skill level 14 in Polearms
 11976 | D:10    | Found Afauta's Distillery.
 12025 | D:10    | Bought a potion of healing for 20 gold pieces
 12087 | D:10    | Reached XP level 11. HP: 80/80 MP: 15/18
 12426 | D:10    | Noticed an agate snail
 12451 | D:10    | Defeated an agate snail
 12521 | Lair:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Lair of Beasts
 13068 | Lair:1  | Identified a scroll of acquirement
 13578 | D:11    | Reached skill level 10 in Dodging
 13596 | D:11    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 13602 | D:11    | Got a smoking halberd {god gift}
 13621 | D:11    | Identified the halberd of the Beast {god gift, flame, +Lev rElec rF++ rN+} (Okawaru gifted it to you on level 11 of the Dungeon)
 14542 | D:12    | Reached skill level 15 in Polearms
 15097 | D:12    | Reached XP level 12. HP: 90/90 MP: 19/19
 15149 | D:12    | Noticed a queen bee
 15164 | D:12    | Defeated a queen bee
 15268 | D:12    | Found a staircase to the Hive.
 16147 | D:12    | Found a burning altar of Makhleb.
 16484 | D:12    | Reached skill level 1 in Traps & Doors
 16818 | D:12    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 16819 | D:12    | Got a bloodstained halberd {god gift}
 16820 | D:12    | Identified the halberd "Thurenon" {god gift, freeze, MR SInv} (Okawaru gifted it to you on level 12 of the Dungeon)
 17029 | Hive:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Hive
 17169 | Hive:1  | Got a shimmering spear
 17170 | Hive:1  | Identified the cursed spear of the Spider {pain, rF+} (You found it on level 1 of the Hive)
 17288 | Hive:2  | Entered Level 2 of the Hive
 17288 | Hive:2  | Noticed Rastapopulos' ghost (powerful DSTm)
 17649 | Hive:1  | Reached skill level 16 in Polearms
 18155 | Hive:2  | Reached skill level 1 in Evocations
 18581 | Hive:2  | Defeated Rastapopulos' ghost
 20328 | Hive:2  | Received a gift from Okawaru
 21678 | Hive:2  | Learned a level 2 spell: Ensorcelled Hibernation
 21683 | Hive:2  | Learned a level 4 spell: Flight
 22162 | Lair:2  | Noticed Harold
 22172 | Lair:2  | Defeated Harold
 22172 | Lair:2  | Reached XP level 13. HP: 96/96 MP: 17/20
 22620 | Lair:2  | Noticed Form of FISH's ghost (powerful MfCr)
 24828 | D:14    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 25199 | D:14    | Found a flagged portal.
 25256 | bailey  | Entered the bailey
 26623 | Orc:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Orcish Mines
 26883 | Orc:1   | Found a roughly hewn altar of Beogh.
 27240 | Orc:1   | Found a roughly hewn altar of Beogh.
 27596 | D:14    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 27611 | D:14    | Got a steaming great sword {god gift}
 27642 | D:14    | Reached skill level 15 in Dodging
 28030 | D:14    | Found Hucibb's Book Shoppe.
 28035 | D:14    | Bought a book of Changes for 275 gold pieces
 28039 | D:14    | Learned a level 1 spell: Fulsome Distillation
 28043 | D:14    | Learned a level 2 spell: Evaporate
 28135 | D:14    | Reached skill level 10 in Fighting
 28293 | D:15    | Entered Level 15 of the Dungeon
 28471 | D:16    | HP: 3/104 [sheep[a cyclops] (6)]
 28869 | D:15    | Found a staircase to the Vaults.
 28915 | D:15    | Reached XP level 14. HP: 110/110 MP: 18/21
 28921 | D:15    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 29071 | D:15    | Noticed Sonja
 29078 | D:15    | Defeated Sonja
 29099 | D:15    | Reached skill level 1 in Transmutations
 29624 | D:15    | Noticed Jozef
 29636 | D:15    | Defeated Jozef
 30251 | Lair:1  | Gained mutation: You can control translocations.
 30251 | Lair:1  | Gained mutation: You are robust (+10% HP).
 30251 | Lair:1  | Lost mutation: You are robust (+10% HP).
 30408 | Orc:2   | Reached skill level 17 in Polearms
 31072 | Orc:4   | Entered Level 4 of the Orcish Mines
 31238 | Orc:4   | Found a staircase to the Elven Halls.
 31567 | Orc:4   | Noticed an orc high priest
 31575 | Orc:4   | Defeated an orc high priest
 32011 | Orc:4   | Noticed an orc high priest
 32012 | Orc:4   | Noticed an orc high priest
 32028 | Orc:4   | Defeated an orc high priest
 33167 | Orc:4   | Defeated an orc high priest
 33314 | Orc:4   | Received a gift from Okawaru
 33396 | Orc:4   | Found Kieh's Antique Armour Boutique.
 33396 | Orc:4   | Found Vuokac Ecvad's Distillery.
 33397 | Orc:4   | Found Azah's Antique Armour Shoppe.
 33397 | Orc:4   | Found Upoak's Food Shoppe.
 33447 | Orc:4   | Bought a potion of speed for 42 gold pieces
 33447 | Orc:4   | Bought a potion of resistance for 119 gold pieces
 33447 | Orc:4   | Bought a potion of heal wounds for 51 gold pieces
 34517 | D:15    | Reached skill level 1 in Necromancy
 35815 | D:16    | Found a radiant altar of Vehumet.
 36085 | D:16    | HP: 4/112 [slime creature (7)]
 36562 | D:16    | Reached XP level 15. HP: 119/119 MP: 22/24
 36563 | D:16    | Reached skill level 18 in Polearms
 37906 | Lair:2  | Received a gift from Okawaru
 38021 | Lair:2  | Found a snail-covered altar of Cheibriados.
 38038 | Lair:2  | Learned a level 4 spell: Insulation
 38279 | Lair:2  | Reached skill level 1 in Air Magic
 38333 | Lair:2  | Defeated Form of FISH's ghost
 38656 | Lair:3  | Found a staircase to the Snake Pit.
 39419 | Lair:3  | Noticed a yellow wasp
 39423 | Lair:3  | Noticed a wolf spider
 39432 | Lair:3  | Defeated a yellow wasp
 39489 | Lair:3  | Defeated a wolf spider
 39597 | Lair:3  | Noticed a spiny worm
 39597 | Lair:3  | Noticed a wolf spider
 39618 | Lair:3  | Defeated a wolf spider
 40298 | Lair:3  | Defeated a spiny worm
 41103 | Lair:4  | Found a staircase to the Shoals.
 41558 | Lair:4  | Received a gift from Okawaru
 42206 | Lair:5  | Found a frozen archway.
 42322 | IceCv   | Entered an ice cave
 43300 | Lair:5  | Reached skill level 19 in Polearms
 43337 | Lair:5  | Received a gift from Okawaru
 44579 | Lair:6  | Reached XP level 16. HP: 126/128 MP: 7/25
 45137 | Lair:6  | Found a staircase to the Slime Pits.
 45727 | Lair:6  | Received a gift from Okawaru
 47493 | Lair:8  | Entered Level 8 of the Lair of Beasts
 47600 | Lair:7  | Received a gift from Okawaru
 48103 | Lair:8  | Reached skill level 20 in Polearms
 48832 | Lair:8  | Received a gift from Okawaru
 51636 | D:17    | Reached XP level 17. HP: 107/134 MP: 20/26
 51643 | D:17    | Reached skill level 5 in Spellcasting
 51740 | D:17    | Learned a level 3 spell: Mephitic Cloud
 52023 | D:17    | Got a scintillating brass ring
 52024 | D:17    | Identified the ring of the Tempest (You found it on level 17 of the Dungeon)
 52659 | D:18    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 52836 | D:18    | Noticed Roxanne
 54006 | D:19    | Noticed a deep elf priest
 54009 | D:19    | Noticed a deep elf mage
 54017 | D:19    | Defeated a deep elf mage
 54019 | D:19    | Defeated a deep elf priest
 54150 | D:18    | Reached skill level 5 in Stealth
 54157 | D:18    | Reached skill level 21 in Polearms
 54414 | D:19    | Reached skill level 5 in Stabbing
 55783 | D:19    | Got a vibrating cloak
 56111 | Lair:1  | Learned a level 3 spell: Ozocubu's Armour
 56150 | Lair:1  | Identified the +3 cloak of Flash (You found it on level 19 of the Dungeon)
 56363 | Vault:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Vaults
 56522 | Vault:1 | Noticed Maud
 56536 | Vault:1 | Defeated Maud
 57705 | Vault:1 | Found Cronyl Shru's Distillery.
 59394 | Vault:1 | Reached XP level 18. HP: 100/144 MP: 29/29
 60282 | Vault:2 | Found a staircase to the Crypt.
 60492 | Vault:2 | Got a twisted leather armour
 60543 | Vault:2 | Got a colourful book
 60759 | Lair:1  | Identified the Guide on the Harmful Blaze (You found it on level 2 of the Vaults)
 60776 | Lair:1  | Identified the +0 leather armour of the Republic (You found it on level 2 of the Vaults)
 61439 | Vault:3 | Received a gift from Okawaru
 62570 | Vault:3 | Found Groudef's Jewellery Shoppe.
 62611 | Vault:3 | Bought an uncursed amulet of inaccuracy for 1 gold piece
 62611 | Vault:3 | Bought a +5,+3 ring of slaying for 1232 gold pieces
 62611 | Vault:3 | Bought a cursed ring of hunger for 1 gold piece
 62884 | Vault:4 | Noticed a deep elf priest
 62891 | Vault:4 | Defeated a deep elf priest
 63487 | Vault:4 | Received a gift from Okawaru
 64150 | Vault:4 | Reached skill level 1 in Shields
 64776 | Vault:5 | Got a colourful book
 64834 | Vault:5 | Identified the Handbook of Evil (You found it on level 5 of the Vaults)
 64939 | Vault:5 | Noticed Saint Roka
 64964 | Vault:5 | Defeated Saint Roka
 64964 | Vault:5 | Reached XP level 19. HP: 101/155 MP: 27/29
 65366 | Vault:5 | Noticed Mennas
 65770 | Vault:5 | Noticed Terpsichore
 65772 | Vault:5 | Noticed an orcish halberd
 65781 | Vault:5 | Defeated an orcish halberd
 65793 | Vault:5 | Defeated Terpsichore
 65812 | Vault:5 | Noticed a morningstar
 65812 | Vault:5 | Noticed a flail
 65819 | Vault:5 | Defeated a morningstar
 65820 | Vault:5 | Defeated a flail
 66218 | Vault:5 | Received a gift from Okawaru
 66320 | Vault:5 | Found a flickering gateway to a bazaar.
 68476 | Vault:6 | Received a gift from Okawaru
 68522 | Vault:6 | Learned a level 2 spell: Swiftness
 68606 | Vault:6 | Found a staircase to the Hall of Blades.
 69791 | Vault:7 | Reached skill level 15 in Fighting
 70481 | Vault:7 | Noticed a deep elf summoner
 70481 | Vault:7 | Noticed a deep elf mage
 71130 | D:20    | Entered Level 20 of the Dungeon
 71648 | D:20    | Noticed Agnes
 71659 | D:20    | Reached XP level 20. HP: 156/166 MP: 31/31
 71670 | D:20    | Defeated Agnes
 72479 | D:20    | Reached skill level 5 in Shields
 72533 | D:20    | Noticed Frederick
 72547 | D:20    | Defeated Frederick
 73012 | D:21    | Found a one-way gate to the infinite horrors of the Abyss.
 73012 | D:21    | Noticed Margery
 73211 | D:20    | Defeated Margery
 73511 | D:21    | Found a gateway to a bazaar.
 73530 | bazaar  | Entered a bazaar
 73530 | bazaar  | Found Unkaef's Magic Scroll Emporium.
 73530 | bazaar  | Found Kheliali's Distillery.
 73534 | bazaar  | Found Taxu's Antique Armour Shoppe.
 73547 | bazaar  | Found Wafaha's Magical Wand Emporium.
 73552 | bazaar  | Bought a scroll of recharging for 40 gold pieces
 73552 | bazaar  | Bought a scroll of teleportation for 24 gold pieces
 73552 | bazaar  | Bought a scroll of enchant weapon I for 38 gold pieces
 73569 | bazaar  | Bought a potion of healing for 30 gold pieces
 73569 | bazaar  | Bought a potion of healing for 30 gold pieces
 73569 | bazaar  | Bought a potion of resistance for 105 gold pieces
 73569 | bazaar  | Bought a potion of resistance for 105 gold pieces
 73576 | bazaar  | Bought a crude leather armour for 182 gold pieces
 73576 | bazaar  | Bought a smoking cloak for 156 gold pieces
 73576 | bazaar  | Bought a runed dwarven helmet for 78 gold pieces
 73576 | bazaar  | Bought a pair of glowing elven boots for 46 gold pieces
 73585 | bazaar  | Identified the cursed +0 leather armour of the Clouds (You bought it in a shop in a bazaar)
 73593 | bazaar  | Identified the +2 cloak "Jutt" (You bought it in a shop in a bazaar)
 73620 | bazaar  | Bought a potion of invisibility for 82 gold pieces
 73627 | bazaar  | Bought a scroll of identify for 16 gold pieces
 73632 | bazaar  | Bought a wand of draining (9) for 283 gold pieces
 74682 | D:21    | Found a gateway to Hell.
 75963 | D:22    | Reached skill level 22 in Polearms
 76708 | D:22    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 77046 | D:23    | Noticed Frances
 77057 | D:23    | Defeated Frances
 77373 | D:23    | Noticed Mara
 77387 | D:23    | Defeated Mara
 77691 | D:23    | Reached XP level 21. HP: 173/173 MP: 32/32
 78243 | Lair:1  | Gained mutation: You are partially covered in rough black scales (AC +4, Dex -1).
 78243 | Lair:1  | Gained mutation: You are robust (+10% HP).
 78243 | Lair:1  | Gained mutation: Your muscles are flexible, but weak (Str -1, Dex +1).
 78423 | Elf:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Elven Halls
 78571 | Elf:1   | Got a brightly glowing silver ring
 78576 | Elf:1   | Identified the cursed ring of Ywnur (You found it on level 1 of the Elven Halls)
 78632 | Elf:2   | Received a gift from Okawaru
 78748 | Elf:2   | Noticed Rupert
 78756 | Elf:2   | Defeated Rupert
 79234 | Elf:1   | Learned a level 6 spell: Haste
 79692 | Elf:3   | Noticed Aizul
 79708 | Elf:3   | Defeated Aizul
 80562 | Elf:2   | Noticed Snorg
 80573 | Elf:2   | Defeated Snorg
 80595 | Elf:1   | Noticed Kirke
 80606 | Elf:1   | Defeated Kirke
 80640 | Elf:1   | Found Loyg's Weapon Shoppe.
 81931 | Elf:4   | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
 81949 | Elf:4   | Found Ziniapih's Weapon Shoppe.
 81952 | Elf:4   | Found Chibangee's Food Boutique.
 82124 | Elf:4   | Found Lodywoud's Food Shop.
 82128 | Elf:4   | Found Irowuzue's General Store.
 82137 | Elf:4   | Received a gift from Okawaru
 82148 | Elf:4   | Got a twisted leather armour {god gift}
 82176 | Elf:4   | Identified the -1 leather armour "Poisoisch" {god gift} (Okawaru gifted it to you on level 4 of the Elven Halls)
 82305 | Elf:2   | Reached skill level 23 in Dodging
 82700 | Shoals:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Shoals
 82746 | Shoals:1 | Found Nesa's Magic Scroll Shop.
 82747 | Shoals:1 | Noticed Donald
 82776 | Shoals:1 | Defeated Donald
 82816 | Shoals:1 | Bought a scroll of blinking for 48 gold pieces
 82816 | Shoals:1 | Bought a scroll of teleportation for 48 gold pieces
 82816 | Shoals:1 | Bought a scroll of teleportation for 48 gold pieces
 83152 | Shoals:1 | Noticed Polyphemus
 83162 | Shoals:1 | Defeated Polyphemus
 84010 | Shoals:2 | Reached skill level 1 in Unarmed Combat
 84537 | Shoals:2 | Received a gift from Okawaru
 85152 | Shoals:3 | Noticed Wiglaf
 85169 | Shoals:3 | Defeated Wiglaf
 85169 | Shoals:3 | Reached XP level 22. HP: 169/200 MP: 34/34
 87258 | Shoals:4 | Reached skill level 24 in Dodging
 87351 | Shoals:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Shoals
 87351 | Shoals:5 | Found Ericih's Assorted Antiques.
 87505 | Shoals:5 | Found Unwuh's Antique Weapon Shop.
 87697 | Shoals:5 | Found Gythroef's Antique Weapon Shop.
 87705 | Shoals:5 | Noticed Form of FISH's ghost (great MfFi)
 87746 | Shoals:5 | Defeated Form of FISH's ghost
 87748 | Shoals:5 | Reached skill level 10 in Shields
 88248 | Shoals:5 | Got a crude buckler
 88258 | Shoals:5 | Identified the cursed -2 buckler of Spring (You took it off a merfolk on level 5 of the Shoals)
 88389 | Shoals:5 | Noticed Ilsuiw
 88467 | Shoals:5 | Got a crude iron amulet
 88468 | Shoals:5 | Identified the amulet of Choikecs (You found it on level 5 of the Shoals)
 88635 | Shoals:5 | Received a gift from Okawaru
 88699 | Shoals:5 | Got a barnacled rune of Zot
 88739 | Shoals:5 | Found Hife's Food Emporium.
 88809 | Shoals:5 | Found Odotaw's Assorted Antiques.
 88819 | Shoals:5 | Bought a potion of heal wounds for 78 gold pieces
 88819 | Shoals:5 | Bought a potion of speed for 65 gold pieces
 88819 | Shoals:5 | Bought a potion of heal wounds for 78 gold pieces
 89136 | Shoals:5 | Defeated Ilsuiw
 89861 | Crypt:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Crypt
 90076 | Crypt:1 | Noticed Azrael
 90089 | Crypt:1 | Defeated Azrael
 91329 | Crypt:2 | Reached XP level 23. HP: 212/212 MP: 35/35
 92023 | Crypt:2 | Reached skill level 25 in Dodging
 92042 | Crypt:2 | Noticed a reaper
 92064 | Crypt:2 | Defeated a reaper
 92170 | Crypt:2 | Found a staircase to the Tomb.
 92750 | Crypt:3 | Received a gift from Okawaru
 93121 | Crypt:4 | Noticed Boris
 93177 | Crypt:4 | Defeated Boris
 94383 | Crypt:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Crypt
 95168 | Crypt:5 | Noticed a lich
 95168 | Crypt:5 | Noticed a lich
 95797 | Crypt:5 | Got a transparent bone ring
 95799 | Crypt:5 | Got a heavily runed bone ring
 95853 | Crypt:5 | Identified the ring of the Cricket (You found it on level 5 of the Crypt)
 95854 | Crypt:5 | Identified the ring of Saunex (You found it on level 5 of the Crypt)
 95950 | Crypt:5 | Defeated a lich
 96298 | Crypt:5 | Defeated a lich
 96314 | Crypt:5 | Got a black book
 96319 | Crypt:5 | Got a crystal lajatang
 96320 | Crypt:5 | Identified the Collected Works on Contamination (You found it on level 5 of the Crypt)
 96912 | Lair:1  | Identified the lajatang "Dited" {holy, rC++ Int+2 Stlth++} (You found it on level 5 of the Crypt)
 97815 | D:24    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 97953 | D:24    | Found a one-way gate leading to the halls of Pandemonium.
 98241 | D:25    | Entered Level 25 of the Dungeon
 98244 | D:25    | Noticed Xtahua
 98259 | D:25    | Defeated Xtahua
 98272 | D:25    | Found a flickering gateway to a bazaar.
 98303 | bazaar  | Entered a bazaar
 98306 | bazaar  | Found Vaibasteal's Magical Wand Shop.
 98333 | bazaar  | Found Throuxu's Weapon Shop.
 98333 | bazaar  | Found Duanwekk's Magic Scroll Boutique.
 98366 | bazaar  | Found Thruobude's Weapon Shop.
 98397 | bazaar  | Bought a scroll of teleportation for 42 gold pieces
 98397 | bazaar  | Bought a scroll of teleportation for 42 gold pieces
 98397 | bazaar  | Bought a scroll of recharging for 70 gold pieces
 98397 | bazaar  | Bought a scroll of enchant weapon III for 280 gold pieces
 98483 | D:25    | Reached skill level 26 in Dodging
 98522 | D:25    | HP: 6/288 [frost giant/bolt of cold (31)]
 99210 | D:25    | Reached XP level 24. HP: 166/199 MP: 36/36
 99319 | D:25    | Found a magical portal.
 99353 | WizLab  | Entered Tukima's Studio
100142 | D:25    | Got a steaming copper ring
100178 | D:25    | Identified the ring "Zotudwut" (You found it on level 25 of the Dungeon)
100968 | Snake:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Snake Pit
101164 | Snake:1 | Received a gift from Okawaru
101491 | Snake:1 | Found a white marble altar of Elyvilon.
101920 | Snake:2 | Noticed Nergalle
101936 | Snake:2 | Defeated Nergalle
102634 | Snake:2 | Found Hoynoy's Book Emporium.
102645 | Snake:2 | Bought a book of Party Tricks for 700 gold pieces
102648 | Snake:2 | Learned a level 1 spell: Apportation
102650 | Snake:2 | Learned a level 1 spell: Summon Butterflies
102653 | Snake:2 | Learned a level 2 spell: Blink
102750 | Snake:2 | Received a gift from Okawaru
104155 | Snake:4 | Noticed Nikola
104175 | Snake:4 | Defeated Nikola
104535 | Snake:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Snake Pit
105061 | Snake:5 | Reached skill level 27 in Dodging
105502 | Snake:5 | Found Moipn's Magical Wand Emporium.
105584 | Snake:5 | Found a radiant altar of Vehumet.
105819 | Snake:5 | Got a serpentine rune of Zot
106734 | Vault:7 | Received a gift from Okawaru
106857 | Vault:7 | Noticed a vapour
106878 | Vault:7 | Defeated a deep elf summoner
106881 | Vault:7 | Defeated a deep elf mage
106901 | Vault:7 | Defeated a vapour
107505 | Vault:7 | Received a gift from Okawaru
107506 | Vault:7 | Got a distressingly furry steam dragon armour {god gift}
107515 | Vault:7 | Identified the +2 steam dragon armour "Jyipt" {god gift} (Okawaru gifted it to you on level 7 of the Vaults)
107583 | Vault:8 | Entered Level 8 of the Vaults
107604 | Vault:7 | Reached XP level 25. HP: 197/218 MP: 36/36
107629 | Vault:7 | Reached XP level 24. HP: 168/210 MP: 29/36
107970 | Vault:8 | Noticed a guardian serpent
108214 | Vault:7 | Defeated a guardian serpent
108219 | Vault:7 | A merfolk changed into a guardian serpent
108224 | Vault:7 | Defeated a guardian serpent
108224 | Vault:7 | Reached XP level 25. HP: 223/223 MP: 35/36
108451 | Vault:8 | Reached XP level 24. HP: 321/321 MP: 32/36
108650 | Vault:8 | A boulder beetle changed into a guardian serpent
108651 | Vault:8 | A guardian serpent changed into a spriggan
108671 | Vault:8 | Got a torn book
108702 | Vault:8 | Identified the Grimoire of Protection and Ice (You found it on level 8 of the Vaults)
108707 | Vault:8 | Noticed a golden dragon
108711 | Vault:8 | Defeated a golden dragon
108878 | Vault:8 | Noticed a shining eye
108880 | Vault:8 | A shining eye changed into an anaconda
109007 | Vault:8 | Reached XP level 25. HP: 189/223 MP: 36/36
109025 | Vault:8 | Reached XP level 24. HP: 193/214 MP: 35/36
109055 | Vault:8 | Reached XP level 25. HP: 178/223 MP: 36/36
109081 | Vault:8 | Noticed a golden dragon
109092 | Vault:8 | Defeated a golden dragon
109449 | Vault:8 | Got a silver rune of Zot
109572 | Vault:8 | Noticed a quicksilver dragon
109879 | Vault:8 | Defeated a quicksilver dragon
110021 | Vault:8 | Got a faintly glowing sapphire amulet
110026 | Vault:8 | Got a sparkling lead ring
110034 | Vault:8 | Got a warped jade ring
110064 | Vault:8 | Identified the amulet "Beycutas" (You found it on level 8 of the Vaults)
110065 | Vault:8 | Identified the ring "Styn Ple" (You found it on level 8 of the Vaults)
110066 | Vault:8 | Identified the ring "Sotiram" (You found it on level 8 of the Vaults)
110538 | Vault:8 | Noticed a deep elf summoner
110541 | Vault:8 | Noticed a deep elf conjurer
110548 | Vault:8 | Defeated a deep elf summoner
110551 | Vault:8 | Defeated a deep elf conjurer
110601 | Vault:8 | Noticed a bone dragon
110624 | Vault:8 | Received a gift from Okawaru
110651 | Vault:8 | Got a crude shield {god gift}
110652 | Vault:8 | Identified the +1 shield "Ciuxin" {god gift} (Okawaru gifted it to you on level 8 of the Vaults)
110684 | Vault:8 | Noticed a golden dragon
110687 | Vault:8 | Noticed a bone dragon
110806 | Vault:8 | Defeated a bone dragon
111114 | Vault:8 | Defeated a golden dragon
111136 | Vault:7 | Reached skill level 27 in Polearms
111383 | Vault:8 | Defeated a bone dragon
111431 | Vault:8 | Got an encrusted ice dragon armour
111449 | Vault:8 | Identified the +3 ice dragon armour of Dyspraxia (You found it on level 8 of the Vaults)
112309 | Elf:5   | Entered Level 5 of the Elven Halls
112309 | Elf:5   | Found Secson's Antique Weapon Emporium.
113053 | Elf:5   | Noticed a deep elf master archer
113054 | Elf:5   | Noticed a deep elf blademaster
113059 | Elf:5   | Reached skill level 15 in Shields
113067 | Elf:5   | Defeated a deep elf blademaster
113070 | Elf:5   | Defeated a deep elf master archer
113090 | Elf:5   | Noticed a deep elf blademaster
113102 | Elf:5   | Defeated a deep elf blademaster
113952 | Elf:5   | Noticed a deep elf blademaster
113954 | Elf:5   | Noticed a deep elf master archer
113957 | Elf:5   | Noticed a deep elf blademaster
113987 | Elf:5   | Defeated a deep elf blademaster
113994 | Elf:5   | Defeated a deep elf blademaster
114009 | Elf:5   | Defeated a deep elf master archer
114386 | Elf:5   | HP: 1/228 [smoke demon/divine providence[a deep elf demonologist] (12)]
114937 | Elf:5   | Reached skill level 5 in Armour
115294 | Elf:5   | Got a heavily runed bronze ring
115441 | Elf:5   | Got a glistering book
115447 | Elf:5   | Got a conspicuous book
115480 | Elf:5   | You are cast into the Abyss!
115480 | Elf:5   | Cast into the Abyss (deep elf sorcerer)
115480 | Abyss   | Entered The Abyss
115481 | Abyss   | Identified the Tome of Boosting Poisoning (You found it on level 5 of the Elven Halls)
115481 | Abyss   | Identified Sif Muna's Catalogue of Assistive Air (You found it on level 5 of the Elven Halls)
115855 | Abyss   | Noticed a vampire
115863 | Abyss   | Defeated a vampire
115905 | Abyss   | Noticed a brown ugly thing
115914 | Abyss   | Defeated a brown ugly thing
115915 | Abyss   | Identified the ring "Khumoit" (You found it on level 5 of the Elven Halls)
116174 | Abyss   | Noticed a yellow draconian
116202 | Abyss   | Defeated a yellow draconian
116258 | Abyss   | Noticed an unborn deep dwarf
116590 | Abyss   | Noticed a Daeva
116617 | Abyss   | Defeated a Daeva
116788 | Abyss   | Received a gift from Okawaru
116893 | Abyss   | Noticed a hellephant
116899 | Abyss   | Noticed a yellow draconian scorcher
116914 | Abyss   | Got an abyssal rune of Zot
117065 | Elf:5   | You pass through the gate.
117826 | Hell    | Entered the Vestibule of Hell
117826 | Hell    | Noticed Geryon
117979 | Hell    | Reached skill level 10 in Charms
117993 | Hell    | Defeated Geryon
118190 | Hell    | Found a gateway to the Iron City of Dis.
118481 | Hell    | Found a gateway to the freezing wastes of Cocytus.
118506 | Hell    | Reached XP level 26. HP: 183/235 MP: 36/36
118511 | Hell    | Found a gateway to the ashen valley of Gehenna.
118610 | Hell    | Found a gateway to the decaying netherworld of Tartarus.
119602 | Slime:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Pits of Slime
119630 | Slime:1 | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 3 turns
119769 | Slime:1 | Was placed under penance by Okawaru
121044 | D:26    | Was forgiven by Okawaru
121182 | D:26    | Received a gift from Okawaru
121321 | D:26    | Found a bloodstained altar of Trog.
122124 | D:26    | Received a gift from Okawaru
122223 | D:26    | Got an ancient cloak
122224 | D:26    | Noticed the Enchantress
122242 | D:26    | Defeated the Enchantress
122738 | D:26    | Identified the +2 cloak of Charity (You found it on level 26 of the Dungeon)
122904 | D:27    | Entered Level 27 of the Dungeon
123465 | D:27    | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
123625 | D:27    | Received a gift from Okawaru
125235 | Slime:2 | Reached XP level 27. HP: 84/248 MP: 37/37
126075 | Slime:1 | Gained mutation: You are clumsy (Dex -1).
127626 | Slime:4 | Gained mutation: Your magical capacity is low (-10% MP).
127673 | Slime:4 | Received a gift from Okawaru
127920 | Slime:4 | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 3 turns
128528 | Slime:6 | Entered Level 6 of the Pits of Slime
128664 | Slime:6 | Found a viscous altar of Jiyva.
128669 | Slime:6 | Noticed the royal jelly
129120 | Slime:6 | Paralysed by a great orb of eyes for 6 turns
130027 | Slime:6 | Defeated the royal jelly
130158 | Slime:6 | Got a vibrating tin ring
130172 | Slime:6 | Got a yellowed book
130178 | Slime:6 | Got a glistering book
130184 | Slime:6 | Identified the Disquisition on Flight (You found it on level 6 of the Pits of Slime)
130184 | Slime:6 | Identified Roxanne's Disquisition on Transmutation and the Rocks (You found it on level 6 of the Pits of Slime)
130286 | Slime:6 | Got a slimy rune of Zot
130874 | Orc:4   | Bought a faintly humming banded mail for 600 gold pieces
130890 | Orc:4   | Bought a potion of healing for 34 gold pieces
130906 | Orc:4   | Bought a pair of gloves for 36 gold pieces
131390 | Crypt:1 | Identified the ring "Qicucuif" {Dex+2} (You found it on level 6 of the Pits of Slime)
132042 | Lair:1  | Identified the +2 banded mail "Sykenaas" (You bought it in a shop on level 4 of the Orcish Mines)
132674 | Zot:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Realm of Zot
138252 | Zot:3   | You are cast into the Abyss!
138252 | Zot:3   | Cast into the Abyss (green draconian shifter)
138315 | Abyss   | Noticed a Daeva
138355 | Abyss   | Defeated a Daeva
138484 | Abyss   | Noticed a pale draconian simulacrum
138520 | Abyss   | Defeated a pale draconian simulacrum
138673 | Abyss   | Noticed a grey draconian knight
138740 | Abyss   | Noticed a deep dwarf berserker
138752 | Abyss   | Defeated a deep dwarf berserker
138814 | Abyss   | Noticed a wizard
138827 | Abyss   | Defeated a wizard
138981 | Abyss   | Noticed a phantasmal warrior
138989 | Abyss   | Defeated a phantasmal warrior
139010 | Abyss   | Noticed a vapour
139019 | Abyss   | Defeated a vapour
139035 | Abyss   | Noticed a giant eyeball
139035 | Abyss   | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 4 turns
139644 | Abyss   | Received a gift from Okawaru
139694 | Abyss   | Noticed an ancient lich
139712 | Abyss   | Defeated an ancient lich
140074 | Abyss   | Gained mutation: You are clumsy (Dex -2).
140342 | Zot:3   | You pass through the gate.
141382 | Lair:1  | Reached skill level 15 in Armour
142307 | D:6     | Fell from the grace of Okawaru
142307 | D:6     | Was placed under penance by Okawaru
142307 | D:6     | Became a worshipper of The Shining One
143270 | Abyss   | Noticed a hellephant
143334 | Abyss   | Noticed a wood golem
143368 | D:21    | You pass through the gate.
144072 | Abyss   | Acquired The Shining One's first power
144673 | Abyss   | Acquired The Shining One's second power
145018 | Abyss   | Noticed a yellow draconian simulacrum
145025 | Abyss   | Defeated a yellow draconian simulacrum
145055 | Abyss   | Noticed a stone golem
145070 | Abyss   | Defeated a stone golem
145376 | Abyss   | Noticed a green draconian
145397 | Abyss   | Noticed an iron devil
145400 | Abyss   | Defeated an iron devil
145492 | Abyss   | Acquired The Shining One's third power
145529 | Abyss   | Noticed an iron devil
145535 | Abyss   | Defeated an iron devil
145755 | Abyss   | Noticed an iron golem
145779 | Abyss   | Defeated an iron golem
145824 | Abyss   | Noticed a wood golem
145830 | Abyss   | Defeated a wood golem
146036 | Abyss   | Acquired The Shining One's fourth power
146231 | Abyss   | Noticed a deep dwarf
146243 | Abyss   | Noticed a deep dwarf death knight
146246 | Abyss   | Noticed a deep dwarf
146248 | Abyss   | Noticed a deep dwarf
146250 | Abyss   | Noticed a deep dwarf
146252 | Abyss   | Noticed a deep dwarf
146256 | Abyss   | Defeated a deep dwarf death knight
146258 | Abyss   | Defeated a deep dwarf
146269 | Abyss   | Defeated a deep dwarf
146273 | Abyss   | Defeated a deep dwarf
146282 | Abyss   | Defeated a deep dwarf
146284 | Abyss   | Defeated a deep dwarf
146386 | D:21    | You pass through the gate.
147137 | Abyss   | Noticed a stone golem
147154 | Abyss   | Defeated a stone golem
147408 | Abyss   | Noticed a Daeva
147409 | Abyss   | Noticed an Angel
147425 | Abyss   | Defeated a Daeva
147499 | Abyss   | Noticed a Pit Fiend
147510 | Abyss   | Defeated a Pit Fiend
148035 | Abyss   | Noticed a purple draconian
148080 | Abyss   | Defeated a purple draconian
148106 | Abyss   | Noticed a black draconian monk
148124 | Abyss   | Defeated a black draconian monk
148159 | Abyss   | Noticed a tentacled monstrosity
148166 | Abyss   | Defeated a tentacled monstrosity
148906 | Abyss   | Noticed a deep dwarf necromancer
148914 | Abyss   | Defeated a deep dwarf necromancer
148965 | Abyss   | Got a brightly glowing cloak
148993 | Abyss   | Noticed a red devil
149000 | Abyss   | Defeated a red devil
149037 | Abyss   | Noticed an Angel
149422 | Abyss   | Identified the cursed -2 cloak of Disguise (You found it in the Abyss)
149444 | Abyss   | Noticed a phantasmal warrior
149451 | Abyss   | Defeated a phantasmal warrior
149619 | Abyss   | Noticed a stone golem
149636 | Abyss   | Defeated a stone golem
149641 | Abyss   | Noticed a phantom
149661 | Abyss   | Defeated a phantom
149729 | Abyss   | Noticed an unborn deep dwarf
149734 | Abyss   | Noticed a phantasmal warrior
149744 | Abyss   | Defeated a phantasmal warrior
149748 | Abyss   | Defeated an unborn deep dwarf
149929 | Abyss   | Noticed a naga warrior
149941 | Abyss   | Defeated a naga warrior
150055 | D:21    | You pass through the gate.
150071 | D:21    | Learned a level 6 spell: Deflect Missiles
150515 | D:6     | Identified a +8,+8 Blessed Trishula (a +7,+8 demon trident of freezing blessed by the Shining One)
151137 | Pan     | Entered Pandemonium
151495 | Pan     | Gained mutation: You heal slowly.

Edit: As for the invisibility, I just assumed TSOs halo is all I need and went with the +3 Int helmet instead of the sInv one. I went through the whole game without seeing a single ring of sInv (guess they were invisible or something).

Snake Sneak

Post Saturday, 30th April 2011, 02:35

Re: YAVP - First Attempt at a 15 Runer (MfCr)

Can you still abjure away wrath summons? I thought they were durable summons now.

Mines Malingerer

Post Saturday, 30th April 2011, 12:21

Re: YAVP - First Attempt at a 15 Runer (MfCr)

I don't think so, but I went through the whole game without Abjuration (stupid, I know).

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too