Lajatang Choice

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Sunday, 27th July 2014, 04:23

Lajatang Choice

Electric Lajatang +6 (artefact; no resistances I can use)

or

Speed Lajatang +9 (non-artefact)

or

a link to fsim
"Be aware that a lot of people on this forum, such as mageykun and XuaXua, have a habit of making things up." - minmay a.k.a. duvessa
Did I make a lame complaint? Check for Bingo!
Totally gracious CSDC Season 2 Division 4 Champeen!

Barkeep

Post Sunday, 27th July 2014, 04:43

Re: Lajatang Choice

In this case, +9 speed, unequivocally. Both are really good, of course, but speed is way better here.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Sunday, 27th July 2014, 05:08

Re: Lajatang Choice

and into wrote:In this case, +9 speed, unequivocally. Both are really good, of course, but speed is way better here.

I had the artefact +6 for a while, took a +1 of Speed off Agnes, and didn't swap to it till after I built it up to +9.
+6 Elec had been sufficient, but I do appear to see the difference; as Qazlal, I'm not getting as surrounded - I'm taking them down quicker.
"Be aware that a lot of people on this forum, such as mageykun and XuaXua, have a habit of making things up." - minmay a.k.a. duvessa
Did I make a lame complaint? Check for Bingo!
Totally gracious CSDC Season 2 Division 4 Champeen!

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too