Thoughts on DCSS after 209 on-line games and 10 wins.

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Snake Sneak

Post Friday, 11th July 2014, 01:50

Thoughts on DCSS after 209 on-line games and 10 wins.

Here are my on-line player stats: http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/doubtofbuddha

So after on-line 209 games I have finally achieved the #crawl achievement of “good player” and it seems worthwhile to reflect a bit on my time playing Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, which is easily my favorite game at this point in time. I started playing off-line a little over a year ago, though most of my play last time we concentrated over a few months. I never won, and my conception of what a good character and good play was has changed pretty rapidly since then. It is particularly startling looking back at some of my equipment choices for old games. I decided to switch to on-line play after I picked things up after the 0.14 release and got my first win, a Formicid Fighter of Chei. I attribute that win mostly to having pearl dragon armour early but I have been able to win frequently enough since then that I can’t attribute it entirely to luck. Afterwards I decided to switch to on-line play, as I liked the idea of being able to get more effective critiques of what I was doing right and wrong, and I wanted to participate in WalkerBoh’s Sudden Death tournament. I ended up doing badly in the tournament, but Interwoven with my games I have been able to rack up a reasonable amount of wins, with a total win rate of 4.78%. These are the games I have won with a few comments on each:

Demonspawn Artificer of Qazlal (http://crawl.akrasiac.org/rawdata/doubt ... 201458.txt)
I chose Demonspawn Artificer because I like the ability to adapt to the opportunities that Crawl throws my way, and Demonspawn pretty much epitomize adapting to opportunity. Early on I discovered the new Trunk-god, Qazlal, and decided that it would be fun to try it out with a Demonspawn, particularly considering the strength of the Demonspawn invocation skill. I ended up maxing it out at 27. After winning a 3 rune game, I wanted to dive into extended. Unfortunately I made the mistake of throwing all my enchant weapon scrolls into a demon whip of distortion before I learned how much I hated the distortion brand so I stopped at five. I ended up using Upheaval and Disaster Area a lot.

Total Demonspawn Artificer Attempts: 12 Win rate: 8%

Halfling Fighter of Zin (also: Okawaru and the Shining One) (http://crawl.akrasiac.org/rawdata/doubt ... 155608.txt)
This one was built out of my desire to try out the new thrown combat rules. I actually started off playing a Halfling Warper, but quickly came to the conclusion that a Halfling Fighter was actually better for this, particularly since the Halfling Fighter starts with a tasty, tasty buckler. When I reached the point where I had to decide if I was doing Extended or not, this one was strong enough that it seemed worth going for it. I did, and outside of a particular harrowing incident in Pan where I accidentally lost all of my Shining One piety due to making my summoned angels cranky and then killing them (oops) things went reasonably well.

Total Halfling Fighter Attempts: 7 Win rate: 14%

Deep Dwarf Earth Elementalist of Makhleb (http://crawl.akrasiac.org/rawdata/doubt ... 030533.txt)
Deep Dwarf Earth Elementalist was one of the combinations I have been most successful with off-line, so I decided to give it a shot on-line too. It went very well, and my only attempt resulted in a win. I think one thing that separated this attempt from previous ones is my utter willingness to sacrifice maximum mp capacity to keep my hit points at a non-critical level. It kept me alive and let me cruise to a three rune victory pretty easily (outside of the mutated mess he was after Zot). My vampiric lajatang and an early good ring of slaying helped a lot.

Total Deep Dwarf Earth Elemantalist Attempts: 1 Win rate: 100%

Merfolk Skald of Okawaru (http://crawl.akrasiac.org/rawdata/doubt ... 032520.txt)
Merfolk was one of the other races that I did pretty well with off-line. My highest score was with merfolk, and I ended up with a near win with one off-line just before I got my FoFi of Chei victory. I decided to do a Skald because I had wanted to try out the “new” skald book, and Merfolk are one of the good skald combinations. I was able to get a fair amount of good AC boost mutations in the early and mid-game which helped a bit, and it was pretty smooth sailing up until the late game. Getting haste on-line fairly early was pretty fun. Total Merfolk Skald

Attempts: 3 Win Rate: 33.3%

Gargoyle Monk of Okawaru (http://crawl.akrasiac.org/rawdata/doubt ... 015512.txt)
I had observed a few unarmed combat evangelists, and decided I would give it a go using a Gargoyle, because apparently Gargoyle is one of the recommended Monk races that I had not yet won with. I had already splatted a handful of other Gargoyles (4 gladiators and an abyssal knight) due to carelessness but the gargoyle monk ended up being pretty easy, to the point where I marveled at how easy parts of the game that had been fairly tough with other combinations were with this one. This ended up being a recurring trend with future winners (and not winners as well, to be honest). I am still not convinced Unarmed Combat is as fun as finding all sorts of weapons, but I do not question its power anymore.
Total Gargoyle Monk Attempts: 1 Win Rate: 100%

Naga Assassin of Dithmenos (http://crawl.akrasiac.org/rawdata/doubt ... 143415.txt)
At this point I had killed a lot of (20) Naga Ice Elementalists. Conceptually I like Naga quite a bit, and I had heard that Ice Elementalist was a good combination for them. I still could not help but make stupid errors, and while a few had gotten to the upper teens, I had yet to have one survive past the Lair branches. So someone said that Assassin was a good background in general, but also was pretty strong for Naga and I tried it out. It went pretty well. I think having a blowgun in general and curare needles in specific were awesome for early game survivability. Dithmenos was less awesome, but by the time I hid the mid to late game, I was strong enough with my demon blade and pearl dragon armour that it did not really matter.

Total Naga Assassin Attempts: 3 Win Rate: 33%

Vampire Enchanter of Ashenzari (http://crawl.akrasiac.org/rawdata/doubt ... 004358.txt)
I am not sure what inspired me to do a Vampire Enchanter next. I am a fan of the Vampire race though, and I probably figured this would be a fun combination to do. A big reason I picked Ashenzari was because of the VpEn of Ash guide and that, the lack of a strong god preference, and the discovery of a Shrine to Ash on D:4 I decided it was as good of a choice as any. I also ended up finding a +5 shield of slaying +6 early on, which gave me something to definitely work towards. The vampiric demon whip I found ended up adding to the overall power level, and ended up being my most heavily used weapon, with a freezing quick blade for stabbing and a demon whip of electrocution for enemies that were not susceptible to vampirism and were not electricity resistant. This one also ended up being the only character beyond my 15 rune Halfling that I have done Tomb with. The torment immunity of being bloodless plus the large quantity of healing pots and recharge scrolls (with a heal wounds wand) made it very viable, and while it ended up being fairly obnoxious on the whole, it still ended up being very possible. This game also helped me learn the value of the Silence spell, as I was able to use it pretty effectively in Elf, Tomb, and against various ancient liches I encountered.

Total Vampire Enchanter Attempts: 1 Win Rate: 100%

Centaur Warper of Dithmenos (http://dobrazupa.org/morgue/doubtofbudd ... 033352.txt)
The fact that I had never won with a Halfling Warper still gnawed at me, and I figured I should maybe try Warper with a strong race. So I decided to use Centaur with Throwing. Javelins were fun, and by using throwing I could quickly and easily switch between ranged and melee options without having to use valuable auts. This game was noteworthy in part because of the sheer quantity of slaying I found. I ended up with like 4 or 5 sources of high value slaying by the end of the game, and I was doing ridiculous amounts of damage with my demon whips. I also ended up using tomahawks through most of the games as I did not even find any javelins until Vaults:5. I ended up going with Dithmenos this time because I heard how strong it was with ranged attacks. This ended up being quite true, and the additional damage output was pretty fantastic. Total Centaur Warper Attempts: 8. Win Rate: 12.5%

Minotaur Death Knight of Yredelemnul (http://crawl.akrasiac.org/rawdata/doubt ... 020240.txt) At this point I have a fairly general plan of different combinations I am going to try, with the ultimate goal of winning all races and backgrounds. So I had decided I would do Death Knight with Minotaur and I was frustrated enough by my Kobold Abyssal Knight failures, that I decided to try out this particular combination for a while. This ended up being one of my tougher wins, as I ended up pretty severely under levelled. I even dipped into Crypt and Slime in part so that I could gain experience for surviving Zot. This character remains as the only one who was less than level 27 when I won the game.
Total Minotaur Death Knight Attempts: 7. Win Rate: 14%

Kobold Abyssal Knight of Lugonu (http://crawl.akrasiac.org/rawdata/doubt ... 024821.txt)
I noticed fairly early on that the high score for Kobold Abyssal Knight was held by someone who had gotten only 4 runes. Scalping this high score seemed to be a very achievable goal for me. I only had to get 5 runes, with the Abyssal rune being not especially troublesome for an Abyssal Knight and Slime just not being troublesome in general, I figured this was a very achievable proposition. It was achievable, ultimately, but it resulted in plenty of angst and heartbreak along the way, as I lost 4 lvl20+ KoAK at various points in the game, with each loss being a more heartbreaking than the last. The worst one was probably the high level loss just prior to my win, where my KoAK was killed because I somehow unequipped my demon blade of electrocution while searching Crypt for a source of rCorr. I tried to fight some Skeletal Warriors barehanded and they ended up very slowly killing me without me ever noticing that I no longer had my weapon. I noticed it when trying to figure out how they got me afterwards, and was pretty annoyed to put it mildly.

This run ended up being pretty easy. I got Steam Dragon Armour fairly early, and even though I had ignored it before I learned during this game how fantastic it can really be. My defenses were fantastic, and after raiding elf my offense ended up being pretty good too thanks to my mask of the Dragon and Fencer’s Gloves. After somewhat arduous other KoAK attempts, this one was relatively smooth sailing. I had a rough spot in the Abyss because I grabbed the rune before I got any regeneration, but even that ended up being a hiccup as I never ended up in any real danger. After the sheer number of KoAK games I have plated I have become pretty decent at identifying when and how to use the Abyssal Knight abilities. I have that high score now, at least until someone else decides that they want to try for 6 or more runs. Good luck with that.
Total Kobold Abyssal Knight Attempts: 35. Win Rate: 3%

General Observations
I actually enjoy Slime and the Abyss a lot. For people doing 3 rune games I appreciate that there are some fair alternatives to hitting Vaults:5 and I fairly regularly do Slime instead of or in addition to doing V:5. The Abyss is less common, but it frequently seems at least a little bit worthwhile. Both are also distinct and provide a fairly unique experience which makes me appreciate them even more. I am less excited about the rest of Extended. Tomb is simply obnoxious, and while I think Pan is pretty fun on the whole, the reliance on torment and hellfire gets old after a while. Hell is like Pan but even more obnoxious, and the Hell effects were annoying enough with my Halfling of Zin. I can’t help but think they would be even worse without some inherent protection from them. I suspect most of my wins from here on out will be 3-5 runes, just because I do not really want to be bothered with the other parts of Extended.

I also tend to end up using one handed weapons more than two-handed. It seems that it is easier to find the quality ones, and getting to the point of effectiveness with them is much less of a problem than it is with a claymore or great mace. Also there is no real guarantee you are going to find the upper level swords or polearms, whereas you will almost certainly see a fair amount of demon whips and demon blades in any given game. Lajatangs are the one exception to this, as they are easy enough to get up and running that it can be worthwhile to use them even for a character who has not already decided to dedicate themselves to staves. I also tend to enjoy more flexible characters a bit more. Ones that have very defining weapon skills seem to be less interesting to me as you are less able to take advantage of the fun weapons you can find in the early to middle dungeon. Similarly unarmed characters skip this game entirely in favor of consistency which is nice I suppose, but still less enjoyable to me.

I really think the team is doing a great job with the changes it is doing in Trunk. I play the development version almost exclusively and it has been nice to no longer have to deal with some of the obnoxious parts of the stable release. I tend to prefer more melee or melee/ranged focused characters to spellcasters. I currently only have one “spellcaster” win, though there is a good chance my next one will not be. I <3 demon whips. My total number of turns to win is also going down, though the biggest shift was between my first on-line win (142K turns for 5 runes) and my second on-line win (153K turns for 15 runes). I do not think I am ever going to want to try speed running, but it is nice to see that I have become more efficient.

What’s Next?

I want to win with all races, all backgrounds, and all gods with the lowest number of total attempts, so I can drive up my win rate percentage as I do so. I would also like to scalp a few more high scores until one of the speed runners does the same to me. I also have a few “so close” sort of characters, where I have gotten close enough to winning that I think I can probably win with them soon. As such my next 5 characters are probably going to be:

Tengu Air Elementalist (have three lvl 20+ characters die due to silliness on my part. However I also have been able to get 3/8 of my TeAE to above level 20 which is a good sign.)

Ogre Hunter (I had one drown in the depths who was strong enough to win; I also want to take advantage of how awesome throwing large rocks is until they change it)

Troll Chaos Knight (I think trolls probably make the best chaos knights, and it would be nice to get this combination out of the way)

Felid Berseker (another combination I am pretty set on; I did a test run with it and it seems like it should be something I could win with proper care)

Formicid Skald (this one is intended as a score snipe; I would like to have 2 high scores, no matter how briefly they persist)

Does anyone have any recommendations on what sort of characters, that I have not won with yet, that would have effective games playing with the Shining One, Zin, or Jivya throughout? (Throughout being relative for Jivya, considering the uncertainty of when you could get it).
http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/doubtofbuddha

Wins (on-line): DsAr, HaFi, DDEE, MfSk, GrMo, NaAs, VpEn, CeWr, MiDK, KoAK, DrSu, TeAE, FoAr, OgHu, HECj (Streak!), DgAM, DEIE (Streak!), VSNe, SpBe
Wins (off-line): FoFi

For this message the author doubtofbuddha has received thanks:
all before

Crypt Cleanser

Post Friday, 11th July 2014, 10:42

Re: Thoughts on DCSS after 209 on-line games and 10 wins.

DrSu of TSO, HOGl of Zin, Fe/Tr(anything) of Jiyva would be my choices.

For this message the author stickyfingers has received thanks:
doubtofbuddha

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Friday, 11th July 2014, 11:22

For tengu, I suggest conjurer instead of AE. Stronger and easier in my view. But of course, if you want to win a AE that probably should be a tengu.

Snake Sneak

Post Friday, 11th July 2014, 11:42

stickyfingers wrote:DrSu of TSO, HOGl of Zin, Fe/Tr(anything) of Jiyva would be my choices.

Thanks!

My only real problem with that selection is that it would make me play a Hill Orc twice, as I already need to use Hill Orc for Beogh.

Wins (on-line): DsAr, HaFi, DDEE, MfSk, GrMo, NaAs, VpEn, CeWr, MiDK, KoAK, DrSu, TeAE, FoAr, OgHu, HECj (Streak!), DgAM, DEIE (Streak!), VSNe, SpBe

Crypt Cleanser

Post Friday, 11th July 2014, 12:09

Basically any non-DD non-Tr melee start would be good for Zin, it's just that he's particularly good for races lacking escape options (like Fo) and with high Invo apt (like HO, and also Fo).

Snake Sneak

Post Sunday, 13th July 2014, 16:38

Yup, DrSu of TSO did it.

Code:
2620751 doubtofbuddha the Demonologist (level 27, 245/245 (248) HPs)
             Began as a White Draconian Summoner on July 12, 2014.
             Was the Champion of the Shining One.
             Escaped with the Orb
             ... and 5 runes on July 13, 2014!

The game lasted 09:33:23 (93821 turns).

doubtofbuddha the Demonologist (DrSu)              Turns: 93821, Time: 09:33:23

HP 245/245 (248) AC 40     Str 11      XL: 27
MP  36/39        EV 31     Int 21      God: the Shining One [******]
Gold 6295        SH  0     Dex 20      Spells: 10 memorised,  5 levels left

rFire  + . .     SeeInvis .     J - +9 lajatang of the Thirteen Suns {holy, rElec rF+}
rCold  + . .     Clarity  .     (armour unavailable)
rNeg   + + +     rCorr    .     (no shield)
rPois  +         rRot     .     h - +1 hat of Noon {Str-2 Dex+3}
rElec  +         Spirit   .     g - +4 cloak of Eternal Night {rPois}
SustAb .         Warding  .     N - +2 pair of gloves {archery}
rMut   +         Stasis   .     w - +2 pair of boots {run}
Gourm  .                        Z - amulet of resist mutation
MR     ++...                    E - ring of Robustness {AC+8}
                                O - +6 ring of slaying

@: icy armour, very slightly contaminated, glowing, deflect missiles, quick,
very resistant to hostile enchantments, very unstealthy
A: breathe frost, unfitting armour, antennae 1, cold resistance 1, spit poison
1, cold-blooded, placid magic 1, AC +13
a: Spit Poison, Breathe Frost, Divine Shield, Cleansing Flame, Summon Divine
Warrior, Renounce Religion
0: Orb of Zot
}: 5/15 runes: decaying, slimy, silver, abyssal, gossamer

You escaped.
You worshipped the Shining One.
The Shining One was exalted by your worship.
You were not hungry.

You visited 12 branches of the dungeon, and saw 65 of its levels.
You visited the Abyss 3 times.
You visited 1 bazaar.
You also visited: Trove, Ossuary and Ice Cave.

You collected 11841 gold pieces.
You spent 5546 gold pieces at shops.

Inventory:

Hand weapons
 J - the +9 lajatang of the Thirteen Suns (weapon) {holy, rElec rF+}
   (You found it in an ice cave)   

It has been blessed by the Shining One to cause great damage to the undead
   and demons.

It protects you from fire.
   It insulates you from electricity.
Armour
 g - the +4 cloak of Eternal Night (worn) {rPois}
   (You found it in a treasure trove)   

It protects you from poison.
 h - the +1 hat of Noon (worn) {Str-2 Dex+3}
   (You acquired it on level 2 of the Lair of Beasts)   

It affects your strength (-2).
   It affects your dexterity (+3).
 w - a +2 pair of boots of running (worn)
 y - a +2 cloak of magic resistance
 N - a +2 pair of gloves of archery (worn)
Magical devices
 a - a wand of disintegration (6)
 l - a wand of digging (11)
 n - a wand of hasting (5)
 G - a wand of digging (7)
 H - a wand of heal wounds (7)
 W - a wand of teleportation (3)
Comestibles
 p - 18 meat rations
 q - 2 slices of pizza
 X - 26 fruits
Scrolls
 b - 3 scrolls of amnesia
 c - 6 scrolls of blinking
 e - 9 scrolls of teleportation
 k - 9 scrolls of identify
 u - 8 scrolls of recharging
 v - 4 scrolls of enchant weapon
 z - 2 scrolls of silence
 B - 4 scrolls of fear
 C - 21 scrolls of remove curse
 P - 6 scrolls of fog
Jewellery
 j - an uncursed amulet of resist corrosion
 A - an uncursed ring of regeneration
 E - the ring of Robustness (right hand) {AC+8}
   (You found it on level 6 of the Pits of Slime)   

[ring of protection]

It affects your AC (+8).
 F - the amulet of Clant {Clar Str+3 Int+5}
   (You found it in a treasure trove)   

[amulet of clarity]

It provides mental clarity.
   It affects your strength (+3).
   It affects your intelligence (+5).
 O - a +6 ring of slaying (left hand)
 Z - an amulet of resist mutation (around neck)
Potions
 d - 7 potions of flight
 f - 13 potions of haste
 i - 6 potions of agility
 m - 10 potions of berserk rage
 o - 7 potions of magic
 r - 17 potions of curing
 t - 11 potions of might
 x - 7 potions of resistance
 I - 2 potions of cure mutation
 K - a potion of cancellation
 L - 3 potions of heal wounds
 U - 5 potions of restore abilities
Rods
 S - a +3 rod of inaccuracy (15/15)
   (You found it on level 2 of the Swamp)

Skills:
 + Level 20.6 Fighting
 - Level 16.0 Staves
 + Level 20.4 Dodging
 - Level 1.7 Stealth
 - Level 5.1 Shields
 - Level 10.0 Spellcasting
 - Level 14.0 Charms
 + Level 23.1 Summonings
 - Level 7.0 Translocations
 - Level 10.0 Ice Magic
 - Level 10.0 Air Magic
 - Level 12.0 Invocations
 - Level 11.6 Evocations

You had 5 spell levels left.
You knew the following spells:

Your Spells              Type           Power        Failure   Level  Hunger
a - Haste                 Chrm           #####...     1%          6    ######.
b - Summon Hydra          Summ           ######....   1%          7    #######
d - Ozocubu's Armour      Chrm/Ice       #####.....   0%          3    None
e - Monstrous Menagerie   Summ           ######....   0%          6    ######.
f - Apportation           Tloc           ####......   1%          1    None
g - Summon Butterflies    Summ           ######..     0%          1    None
h - Deflect Missiles      Chrm/Air       #####.....   4%          6    ######.
i - Control Teleport      Chrm/Tloc      #####.....   1%          4    ##.....
j - Blink                 Tloc           N/A          1%          2    None
k - Shadow Creatures      Summ           N/A          0%          5    ####...

Dungeon Overview and Level Annotations

Branches:
Dungeon (15/15)            Temple (1/1) D:5             Orc (4/4) D:12
    Elf (3/3) Orc:4          Lair (8/8) D:8           Swamp (5/5) Lair:4
 Spider (5/5) Lair:5        Slime (6/6) Lair:6       Vaults (5/5) D:13
  Crypt (3/3) Vaults:3       Tomb (0/3) Crypt:3         Zot (5/5) Depths:5
 Depths (5/5) D:15       

Altars:
Ashenzari
Cheibriados
Gozag
Kikubaaqudgha
Okawaru
Sif Muna
Trog
Vehumet
Xom
Zin
The Shining One
Beogh
Jiyva

Shops:
D:3 *   D:7 [   D:12 *   D:15 *   Orc:4 (}*=   Elf:2 (   Elf:3 !
Vaults:1 (   Vaults:2 *   Vaults:5 !??}?=   Depths:4 }

Portals:
Hell: Depths:1 Depths:2 Depths:3 Depths:4 Depths:5
Abyss: Depths:3 Depths:4
Pandemonium: Depths:3 Depths:5
Ziggurat: Depths:1

Annotations:
D:6 1 exclusion
Lair:1 exclusion: ice statue
Crypt:1 exclusion: curse skull

Innate Abilities, Weirdness & Mutations

You can breathe waves of freezing cold.
You can buffet flying creatures when you breathe cold.
Your icy white scales are hard (AC +13).
Your body does not fit into most forms of armour.
Your flesh is cold resistant.
Your cold-blooded metabolism reacts poorly to cold.
You have a pair of small antennae on your head.
You can spit poison.
Your spells are a little easier to cast, but a little less powerful.

Notes
Turn   | Place    | Note
--------------------------------------------------------------
     0 | D:1      | doubtofbuddha, the Draconian Summoner, began the quest for the Orb.
     0 | D:1      | Reached XP level 1. HP: 14/14 MP: 3/3
   472 | D:1      | Reached XP level 2. HP: 14/20 MP: 2/4
   557 | D:1      | Learned a level 2 spell: Call Imp
   900 | D:2      | Reached skill level 5 in Summonings
   900 | D:2      | Reached XP level 3. HP: 22/26 MP: 6/6
   905 | D:2      | Learned a level 3 spell: Call Canine Familiar
  1569 | D:2      | Reached XP level 4. HP: 33/33 MP: 7/7
  1816 | D:3      | Found a radiant altar of Vehumet.
  1893 | D:3      | Found Gozag's Nutrition Petition.
  1896 | D:3      | Found an opulent altar of Gozag.
  1963 | D:3      | Noticed Natasha
  1972 | D:3      | Killed Natasha
  1972 | D:3      | Reached skill level 6 in Summonings
  2183 | D:4      | Reached skill level 1 in Fighting
  2183 | D:4      | Reached XP level 5. HP: 33/40 MP: 9/9
  2623 | D:4      | Noticed flammie80's ghost (average FoFi)
  3152 | D:4      | Killed flammie80's ghost
  3415 | D:4      | Got a steaming mace
  3421 | D:4      | Identified the +3 mace "Dofaamno" {freeze, MR+} (You found it on level 4 of the Dungeon)
  3669 | D:4      | Reached XP level 6. HP: 43/50 MP: 10/10
  4022 | D:5      | Entered Level 5 of the Dungeon
  4070 | D:5      | Found a sand-covered staircase.
  4074 | Ossuary  | Entered an ossuary
  4190 | Ossuary  | Noticed a wraith
  4190 | Ossuary  | Noticed a flying skull
  4201 | Ossuary  | Noticed a flying skull
  4222 | Ossuary  | Noticed a flying skull
  4230 | Ossuary  | Noticed a wraith
  4249 | Ossuary  | Killed a wraith
  4256 | Ossuary  | Noticed a flying skull
  4257 | Ossuary  | Noticed a flying skull
  4543 | D:5      | Found a staircase to the Ecumenical Temple.
  4552 | Temple   | Entered the Ecumenical Temple
  4561 | Temple   | Became a worshipper of the Shining One
  4816 | D:5      | Your scales start taking on an icy white colour.
  4816 | D:5      | Gained mutation: Your flesh is cold resistant. [draconian maturity]
  4816 | D:5      | Reached XP level 7. HP: 58/60 MP: 12/12
  5092 | D:5      | Reached skill level 5 in Fighting
  5132 | D:5      | Reached skill level 5 in Dodging
  5295 | D:5      | Reached XP level 8. HP: 70/70 MP: 13/13
  5657 | D:6      | Learned a level 4 spell: Summon Ice Beast
  5663 | D:6      | Found a deep blue altar of Sif Muna.
  5721 | D:6      | Reached skill level 1 in Ice Magic
  5826 | D:6      | Was placed under penance by the Shining One
  5891 | D:6      | Reached skill level 5 in Ice Magic
  6185 | D:6      | Noticed Pikel
  6222 | D:6      | Killed Pikel
  6222 | D:6      | Reached skill level 7 in Summonings
  6222 | D:6      | Reached XP level 9. HP: 16/78 MP: 14/14
  6663 | D:7      | Found Qiumaum's Armour Boutique.
  6666 | D:7      | Bought a +0 pair of gloves for 58 gold pieces
  6694 | D:7      | Reached skill level 8 in Ice Magic
  7203 | D:7      | Was forgiven by the Shining One
  7380 | D:7      | Reached skill level 9 in Ice Magic
  8462 | D:8      | Reached skill level 10 in Ice Magic
  8462 | D:8      | Reached XP level 10. HP: 79/84 MP: 16/16
  8914 | D:8      | Found a staircase to the Lair.
  9153 | Lair:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Lair of Beasts
  9233 | Lair:1   | Acquired the Shining One's first power
  9278 | Lair:1   | Learned a level 4 spell: Summon Lightning Spire
  9421 | Lair:1   | Noticed a four-headed hydra
  9433 | Lair:1   | Killed a four-headed hydra
 10474 | Lair:1   | Reached XP level 11. HP: 97/97 MP: 17/17
 10786 | Lair:2   | Identified a scroll of acquirement
 10787 | Lair:2   | Got a slimy hat
 10791 | Lair:2   | Identified the +1 hat of Noon {Str-2 Dex+3} (You acquired it on level 2 of the Lair of Beasts)
 11208 | Lair:2   | Reached skill level 10 in Fighting
 11259 | Lair:2   | Noticed a four-headed hydra
 11266 | Lair:2   | Killed a four-headed hydra
 11266 | Lair:2   | Reached skill level 1 in Air Magic
 12391 | Lair:3   | Learned a level 3 spell: Ozocubu's Armour
 12929 | Lair:4   | Found a staircase to the Swamp.
 13124 | Lair:4   | Noticed skasion's ghost (powerful DDBe)
 13362 | Lair:4   | Killed skasion's ghost
 13550 | Lair:4   | Identified the Grimoire of Summoning
 13664 | Lair:4   | Reached skill level 5 in Air Magic
 13816 | Lair:4   | Reached skill level 10 in Dodging
 14373 | Lair:5   | Noticed a seven-headed hydra
 14400 | Lair:5   | Killed a seven-headed hydra
 14563 | Lair:5   | Found a hole to the Spider Nest.
 14570 | Lair:5   | Acquired the Shining One's second power
 14681 | Lair:5   | Noticed a seven-headed hydra
 14688 | Lair:5   | Killed a seven-headed hydra
 14688 | Lair:5   | Reached skill level 1 in Shields
 14845 | Lair:5   | Reached XP level 12. HP: 96/106 MP: 19/19
 15445 | Lair:6   | Noticed a seven-headed hydra
 16226 | Lair:6   | Found a staircase to the Slime Pits.
 16235 | Lair:6   | Reached skill level 5 in Spellcasting
 16593 | Lair:5   | Killed a seven-headed hydra
 16593 | Lair:5   | Reached skill level 5 in Shields
 16601 | Lair:5   | Learned a level 6 spell: Monstrous Menagerie
 17096 | Lair:6   | Reached skill level 10 in Summonings
 17640 | Lair:7   | Noticed an eight-headed hydra
 17653 | Lair:7   | Killed an eight-headed hydra
 17653 | Lair:7   | Reached skill level 11 in Summonings
 17674 | Lair:7   | Found a frozen archway.
 17674 | Lair:7   | Noticed an ice dragon
 17705 | Lair:7   | Killed an ice dragon
 17723 | IceCv    | Entered an ice cave
 18071 | IceCv    | Reached XP level 13. HP: 113/113 MP: 25/25
 18269 | IceCv    | Reached skill level 12 in Summonings
 19159 | IceCv    | Reached skill level 13 in Summonings
 19267 | IceCv    | Noticed a frost giant
 19761 | IceCv    | Killed a frost giant
 19795 | IceCv    | Got a twisted lajatang
 19799 | IceCv    | Identified the +9 lajatang of the Thirteen Suns {holy, rElec rF+} (You found it in an ice cave)
 21153 | Lair:8   | Entered Level 8 of the Lair of Beasts
 21173 | Lair:8   | Reached skill level 14 in Summonings
 21177 | Lair:8   | Noticed puissantveil's ghost (powerful MiBe)
 21250 | Lair:8   | Killed puissantveil's ghost
 21397 | Lair:8   | Reached skill level 1 in Staves
 22267 | Lair:8   | Reached skill level 5 in Staves
 22524 | Lair:8   | Reached XP level 14. HP: 116/121 MP: 26/26
 23069 | Lair:8   | Got a transparent silver ring
 23071 | Lair:8   | Identified the cursed ring "Thead" {+Fly rPois rC+ rN+ EV-3 Str+4} (You found it on level 8 of the Lair of Beasts)
 23392 | Lair:1   | Noticed an ice statue
 23417 | Lair:1   | Identified the Papyrus of Unstable Hexes
 23764 | D:9      | Noticed Blork the orc
 23773 | D:9      | Killed Blork the orc
 23951 | D:9      | Found a snail-covered altar of Cheibriados.
 23958 | D:9      | Found an ancient bone altar of Kikubaaqudgha.
 23961 | D:9      | Found a bloodstained altar of Trog.
 23961 | D:9      | Noticed Edmund
 23969 | D:9      | Killed Edmund
 23975 | D:9      | Found a shattered altar of Ashenzari.
 24304 | D:9      | Gained mutation: You are agile. (Dex +2) [potion of beneficial mutation]
 24613 | D:10     | Entered Level 10 of the Dungeon
 24911 | D:10     | Found an iron altar of Okawaru.
 25224 | D:11     | Acquired the Shining One's third power
 25508 | D:11     | Learned a level 1 spell: Apportation
 26062 | D:12     | Reached skill level 10 in Staves
 26065 | D:12     | Found a deep blue altar of Sif Muna.
 26096 | D:12     | Found Tritzeka's Assorted Antiques.
 26848 | D:12     | Found a staircase to the Orcish Mines.
 27076 | Orc:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Orcish Mines
 27546 | Orc:1    | Found a roughly hewn altar of Beogh.
 27555 | Orc:1    | Acquired the Shining One's fourth power
 27692 | Orc:2    | Noticed an orc warlord
 27698 | Orc:2    | Noticed Slacksy's ghost (powerful SpEn)
 27904 | Orc:2    | Killed an orc warlord
 28017 | Orc:2    | Killed Slacksy's ghost
 28570 | Orc:3    | Noticed Erica
 28580 | Orc:3    | Killed Erica
 29097 | Orc:4    | Entered Level 4 of the Orcish Mines
 29102 | Orc:4    | Noticed AnAngryHobo's ghost (powerful MiBe)
 29510 | Orc:4    | Found a staircase to the Elven Halls.
 29599 | Orc:4    | Killed AnAngryHobo's ghost
 30439 | Orc:4    | Found Sisyxil's Gadget Boutique.
 30439 | Orc:4    | Found Usoel's Weapon Shoppe.
 30757 | Orc:4    | Found a roughly hewn altar of Beogh.
 30773 | Orc:4    | Reached XP level 15. HP: 113/126 MP: 19/27
 30803 | Orc:4    | Found Friamasch's Jewellery Boutique.
 30803 | Orc:4    | Found Mnuenlur's Assorted Antiques.
 30945 | Orc:4    | Bought a scroll of blinking for 172 gold pieces
 30945 | Orc:4    | Bought a scroll of blinking for 172 gold pieces
 30945 | Orc:4    | Bought a fluorescent wand for 92 gold pieces
 30964 | Orc:4    | Bought a +3 ring of evasion for 336 gold pieces
 31391 | D:13     | Found a gate to the Vaults.
 31418 | D:13     | Noticed Harold
 31427 | D:13     | Killed Harold
 32131 | D:14     | Noticed Fannar
 32161 | D:14     | Killed Fannar
 32338 | D:14     | Learned a level 1 spell: Summon Butterflies
 32558 | D:14     | Found a glowing silver altar of Zin.
 32827 | D:15     | Entered Level 15 of the Dungeon
 32869 | D:15     | Found Zuehoeh's General Store.
 33210 | D:15     | Got a dazzling cloak
 33214 | D:15     | Identified the +3 cloak of the Pure Hells {Dex+1 SInv} (You found it on level 15 of the Dungeon)
 33301 | D:15     | Found a staircase to the Depths.
 33629 | D:15     | Noticed Nergalle
 33717 | D:15     | Killed Nergalle
 34359 | D:12     | Bought a crooked copper wand for 164 gold pieces
 34733 | Swamp:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Swamp
 34744 | Swamp:1  | Reached skill level 15 in Staves
 35723 | Swamp:2  | Identified a -1 rod of inaccuracy (11/11) (You found it on level 2 of the Swamp)
 36269 | Swamp:3  | Reached skill level 16 in Staves
 36302 | Swamp:3  | Reached skill level 1 in Invocations
 36311 | Swamp:3  | Noticed a thorn hunter
 36326 | Swamp:3  | Killed a thorn hunter
 36824 | Swamp:3  | Reached XP level 16. HP: 104/134 MP: 25/28
 36843 | Swamp:3  | Noticed a thorn hunter
 36856 | Swamp:3  | Killed a thorn hunter
 36856 | Swamp:3  | Reached skill level 5 in Invocations
 37389 | Swamp:4  | Noticed Jorgrun
 37406 | Swamp:4  | Noticed Wiglaf
 37409 | Swamp:4  | Killed Jorgrun
 37421 | Swamp:4  | Killed Wiglaf
 37424 | Swamp:4  | Noticed Agnes
 37436 | Swamp:4  | Killed Agnes
 37927 | Swamp:4  | Noticed Snorg
 37938 | Swamp:4  | Killed Snorg
 38473 | Swamp:5  | Entered Level 5 of the Swamp
 38779 | Swamp:5  | Reached skill level 10 in Invocations
 39358 | Swamp:5  | Noticed a bone dragon
 39370 | Swamp:5  | Killed a bone dragon
 39382 | Swamp:5  | Got a decaying rune of Zot
 39875 | Lair:2   | Learned a level 6 spell: Haste
 40014 | Spider:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Spider Nest
 40014 | Spider:1 | Noticed Nessos
 40018 | Spider:1 | Noticed Sonja
 40041 | Spider:1 | Reached skill level 1 in Charms
 40065 | Spider:1 | Killed Nessos
 40134 | Spider:1 | Killed Sonja
 40293 | Spider:1 | Noticed Azrael
 40311 | Spider:1 | Killed Azrael
 40502 | Spider:1 | Noticed Maud
 40512 | Spider:1 | Killed Maud
 40971 | Spider:2 | Reached skill level 5 in Charms
 41347 | Spider:2 | Reached XP level 17. HP: 131/138 MP: 30/31
 41729 | Spider:3 | Identified the Catalogue of the Snowflakes and Changing
 41853 | Spider:3 | Noticed Nikola
 41875 | Spider:3 | Killed Nikola
 41913 | Spider:3 | Noticed Norris
 41939 | Spider:3 | Killed Norris
 43078 | Spider:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Spider Nest
 43609 | Spider:5 | Reached skill level 10 in Charms
 44555 | Spider:5 | Got a gossamer rune of Zot
 45242 | Vaults:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Vaults
 45582 | Vaults:1 | Found Syraku's Weapon Shop.
 46158 | Vaults:1 | Reached XP level 18. HP: 119/145 MP: 32/32
 47836 | Vaults:2 | Found Rifiawer's Assorted Antiques.
 48246 | Vaults:2 | Noticed Louise
 48603 | Vaults:2 | Noticed Rupert
 48617 | Vaults:2 | Cast into the Abyss (Louise)
 48624 | Abyss:1  | Gained mutation: You have supernaturally acute eyesight. [potion of beneficial mutation]
 48683 | Abyss:1  | Gained mutation: Your body is slowly deteriorating. [a neqoxec]
 48834 | Abyss:1  | Paralysed by accursed screaming for 1 turns
 48928 | Abyss:1  | Noticed an ancient lich
 48938 | Abyss:1  | Killed an ancient lich
 49101 | Abyss:1  | Noticed an ancient lich
 49103 | Abyss:1  | Paralysed by an ancient lich for 3 turns
 49118 | Abyss:1  | Killed an ancient lich
 49303 | Abyss:1  | Noticed a bone dragon
 49333 | Abyss:1  | Killed a bone dragon
 49563 | Abyss:1  | Reached skill level 10 in Spellcasting
 49639 | Abyss:1  | Noticed a Hell Sentinel
 49889 | Abyss:2  | Reached XP level 19. HP: 152/152 MP: 35/35
 50670 | Abyss:3  | Paralysed by an ogre mage for 3 turns
 50797 | Abyss:3  | Got an abyssal rune of Zot
 50980 | Abyss:3  | Reached skill level 10 in Air Magic
 51006 | Vaults:2 | Escaped the Abyss
 51414 | Lair:2   | Learned a level 6 spell: Deflect Missiles
 51455 | Lair:2   | Learned a level 4 spell: Control Teleport
 52029 | Vaults:2 | Killed Rupert
 52468 | Vaults:2 | Paralysed by a wizard for 3 turns
 52736 | Vaults:2 | Noticed Psyche
 52743 | Vaults:2 | Killed Psyche
 52746 | Vaults:2 | Cast into the Abyss (Louise)
 53011 | Abyss:1  | Paralysed by accursed screaming for 1 turns
 53037 | Abyss:1  | Noticed a bone dragon
 53037 | Abyss:1  | Gained mutation: Space occasionally distorts in your vicinity. [a neqoxec]
 53038 | Abyss:1  | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
 53095 | Abyss:1  | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
 53191 | Vaults:2 | Escaped the Abyss
 53236 | Vaults:2 | Killed Louise
 53673 | Vaults:3 | Paralysed by an ogre mage for 6 turns
 54602 | Lair:2   | Lost mutation: Your body is slowly deteriorating. [potion of cure mutation]
 54602 | Lair:2   | Lost mutation: You are agile. (Dex +2) [potion of cure mutation]
 54602 | Lair:2   | Lost mutation: You have supernaturally acute eyesight. [potion of cure mutation]
 54602 | Lair:2   | Lost mutation: Space occasionally distorts in your vicinity. [potion of cure mutation]
 55376 | Vaults:3 | Reached XP level 20. HP: 117/169 MP: 36/36
 55449 | Vaults:3 | Found a staircase to the Crypt.
 58751 | Crypt:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Crypt
 59086 | Crypt:1  | Reached skill level 15 in Fighting
 59892 | Crypt:2  | Reached XP level 21. HP: 155/184 MP: 36/36
 60732 | Crypt:3  | Entered Level 3 of the Crypt
 61358 | Crypt:3  | Found a staircase to the Tomb.
 61739 | Crypt:3  | Reached skill level 15 in Dodging
 61876 | Crypt:3  | Found an ancient bone altar of Kikubaaqudgha.
 61973 | Crypt:3  | Identified Suetheob's Grimoire of Assistive Displacement
 61983 | Crypt:3  | Noticed an ancient lich
 61991 | Crypt:3  | Killed an ancient lich
 62011 | Crypt:3  | Learned a level 2 spell: Blink
 62209 | Crypt:3  | Reached skill level 1 in Translocations
 64172 | Elf:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Elven Halls
 64185 | Elf:1    | Reached skill level 5 in Translocations
 65007 | Elf:2    | Found a portal to a secret trove of treasure.
 65395 | Elf:2    | Found Monaill's Antique Weapon Emporium.
 65840 | Elf:3    | Entered Level 3 of the Elven Halls
 66009 | Elf:3    | Found Chetadd's Distillery.
 66341 | Elf:3    | Bought a potion of heal wounds for 54 gold pieces
 66341 | Elf:3    | Bought a potion of cure mutation for 630 gold pieces
 66867 | Elf:3    | Cast into the Abyss (deep elf sorcerer)
 66904 | Elf:3    | Escaped the Abyss
 66923 | Elf:3    | Reached skill level 17 in Fighting
 67212 | Elf:3    | Got a vibrating bone ring
 67219 | Elf:3    | Identified the ring "Suilibuck" {-Tele +Fly rElec rF+ rN+} (You took it off a deep elf blademaster on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 67254 | Elf:3    | Reached XP level 22. HP: 176/192 MP: 17/37
 67273 | Elf:3    | Got a glittering jade ring
 68000 | Elf:3    | Identified the Grimoire of Fetching Clay
 68642 | Lair:2   | Identified the ring "Mamneun" {EV+5 Dex+1 Slay-2} (You took it off a deep elf fighter on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 69132 | Slime:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Pits of Slime
 70170 | Slime:3  | Gained mutation: You have difficulty communicating with the divine. [a shining eye]
 70171 | Slime:3  | Gained mutation: You are clumsy. (Dex -2) [a shining eye]
 70223 | Slime:2  | HP: 4/194 [acid blob (29)]
 70223 | Slime:2  | HP: 1/194 [acid (3)]
 70629 | Slime:3  | Gained mutation: You heal slowly when monsters are visible. [a shining eye]
 70634 | Slime:3  | Gained mutation: Space occasionally distorts in your vicinity. [a shining eye]
 70758 | Lair:2   | Lost mutation: You have difficulty communicating with the divine. [potion of cure mutation]
 70758 | Lair:2   | Lost mutation: You are clumsy. (Dex -2) [potion of cure mutation]
 70758 | Lair:2   | Lost mutation: Space occasionally distorts in your vicinity. [potion of cure mutation]
 70758 | Lair:2   | Lost mutation: You heal slowly when monsters are visible. [potion of cure mutation]
 70867 | Slime:3  | Reached skill level 18 in Fighting
 72079 | Slime:6  | Entered Level 6 of the Pits of Slime
 72159 | Slime:6  | Found a viscous altar of Jiyva.
 72202 | Slime:6  | Noticed the royal jelly
 72252 | Slime:6  | Killed the royal jelly
 72902 | Slime:6  | Got a fine steel ring
 72914 | Slime:6  | Got a slimy rune of Zot
 72943 | Slime:6  | Identified the Guide on Destructive Feathers
 73001 | Slime:6  | Identified the Grimoire of Bodily Humours (You found it on level 6 of the Pits of Slime)
 73025 | Slime:6  | Identified the ring of Scepticism {rPois rC- Str+3} (You found it on level 6 of the Pits of Slime)
 73528 | Lair:2   | Learned a level 5 spell: Shadow Creatures
 73568 | Lair:2   | Learned a level 7 spell: Summon Hydra
 74029 | Depths:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Depths
 74464 | Depths:1 | Reached skill level 19 in Fighting
 74965 | Depths:1 | Found a gateway to a ziggurat.
 74980 | Depths:1 | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 3 turns
 75223 | Depths:1 | Reached XP level 23. HP: 206/210 MP: 35/37
 75369 | Depths:1 | Got a crude cloak
 75373 | Depths:1 | Identified the +0 cloak "Taum" {Str+3 Int+5} (You acquired it on level 1 of the Depths)
 75708 | Depths:1 | Identified a +0 pair of boots of running (You found it on level 1 of the Depths)
 75956 | Depths:1 | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 3 turns
 75992 | Depths:1 | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 2 turns
 77874 | Depths:1 | Found a gateway to Hell.
 78264 | Depths:2 | Reached skill level 20 in Fighting
 78557 | Depths:2 | Reached skill level 1 in Evocations
 78593 | Depths:2 | Identified the Reference Book on Assistive Translocation
 78874 | Depths:2 | Identified Iduegit's Guide on Creation
 79602 | Depths:2 | Noticed Margery
 79624 | Depths:2 | Killed Margery
 79624 | Depths:2 | Reached skill level 5 in Evocations
 79789 | Depths:2 | Paralysed by a sphinx for 5 turns
 80178 | Depths:2 | Identified Schuramm's Grimoire of Dusty Transformation
 80444 | Depths:2 | Identified the Tome of Darkness
 81165 | Depths:2 | Reached XP level 24. HP: 150/221 MP: 38/38
 82554 | Depths:3 | Reached skill level 10 in Evocations
 82823 | Depths:3 | Found a one-way gate to the infinite horrors of the Abyss.
 83133 | Depths:3 | Found a one-way gate leading to the halls of Pandemonium.
 84286 | Depths:4 | Found Priaptuz's Gadget Shop.
 84439 | Depths:4 | Noticed an ancient lich
 84462 | Depths:4 | Killed an ancient lich
 84603 | Depths:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Depths
 84644 | Depths:5 | Found a flickering gateway to a bazaar.
 84706 | Bazaar   | Entered a bazaar
 84723 | Bazaar   | Found Skozeikes' Gadget Shop.
 84752 | Bazaar   | Found Kofata's Gadget Shop.
 84756 | Bazaar   | Bought a wand of heal wounds (2) for 648 gold pieces
 84764 | Bazaar   | Found Ripaeppasch's Distillery.
 84772 | Bazaar   | Bought a potion of beneficial mutation for 420 gold pieces
 84772 | Bazaar   | Bought a potion of cure mutation for 420 gold pieces
 84772 | Bazaar   | Bought a potion of heal wounds for 36 gold pieces
 84772 | Bazaar   | Bought a potion of curing for 24 gold pieces
 84772 | Bazaar   | Bought 2 potions of haste for 168 gold pieces
 84786 | Bazaar   | Found Eluatu's Distillery.
 84794 | Bazaar   | Bought a potion of heal wounds for 33 gold pieces
 84794 | Bazaar   | Bought a potion of curing for 22 gold pieces
 84794 | Bazaar   | Bought a potion of curing for 22 gold pieces
 84795 | Bazaar   | Bought a potion of resistance for 77 gold pieces
 84821 | Bazaar   | Gained mutation: You have a pair of small antennae on your head. [potion of beneficial mutation]
 84849 | Depths:5 | Reached skill level 15 in Summonings
 85978 | Elf:2    | You paid a toll of 2 potions of cure mutation to enter a treasure trove
 85979 | Trove    | Entered a treasure trove
 86007 | Trove    | Got a crude cloak
 86011 | Trove    | Identified the +4 cloak of Eternal Night {rPois} (You found it in a treasure trove)
 86020 | Trove    | Got a fine graven amulet
 86021 | Trove    | Identified the amulet of Clant {Clar Str+3 Int+5} (You found it in a treasure trove)
 86031 | Trove    | Got a crude ivory ring
 86036 | Trove    | Identified the ring of Zin's Vengeance {-Cast +Fly rN+} (You found it in a treasure trove)
 86530 | Vaults:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Vaults
 87097 | Vaults:5 | Reached XP level 25. HP: 224/228 MP: 37/38
 87836 | Vaults:5 | Reached XP level 26. HP: 236/236 MP: 39/39
 87852 | Vaults:5 | Found Zug Laz's Jewellery Shop.
 87892 | Vaults:5 | Found Twu Tykidd's Gadget Shoppe.
 88752 | Vaults:5 | Found Alaissug's Magic Scroll Shoppe.
 88785 | Vaults:5 | Bought 3 scrolls of teleportation for 117 gold pieces
 88785 | Vaults:5 | Bought a scroll of recharging for 123 gold pieces
 89238 | Vaults:5 | Got a silver rune of Zot
 89454 | Vaults:5 | Found Ucoy's Magic Scroll Shop.
 89458 | Vaults:5 | Bought a scroll of fear for 73 gold pieces
 89458 | Vaults:5 | Bought a scroll of teleportation for 63 gold pieces
 89458 | Vaults:5 | Bought a scroll of fog for 42 gold pieces
 89458 | Vaults:5 | Bought a scroll of teleportation for 63 gold pieces
 89481 | Vaults:5 | Found Baeclet's Distillery.
 89485 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of curing for 22 gold pieces
 89485 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of cure mutation for 385 gold pieces
 89485 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of cure mutation for 385 gold pieces
 89485 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of beneficial mutation for 385 gold pieces
 89486 | Vaults:5 | Gained mutation: You can spit poison. [potion of beneficial mutation]
 89501 | Vaults:5 | Found Kazadi's Magic Scroll Boutique.
 89505 | Vaults:5 | Bought a scroll of recharging for 190 gold pieces
 89505 | Vaults:5 | Bought a scroll of blinking for 150 gold pieces
 90028 | Depths:5 | Found a gate to the Realm of Zot.
 91093 | Zot:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Realm of Zot
 91179 | Zot:3    | Reached skill level 21 in Summonings
 91283 | Zot:5    | Entered Level 5 of the Realm of Zot
 91336 | Zot:5    | Reached XP level 27. HP: 215/243 MP: 30/39
 91975 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
 91987 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
 91987 | Zot:5    | Reached skill level 22 in Summonings
 92001 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
 92033 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
 92085 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
 92108 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
 92186 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
 92204 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
 92283 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
 92293 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
 92369 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
 92390 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
 92719 | Zot:5    | Reached skill level 23 in Summonings
 93066 | Zot:5    | Got the Orb of Zot
 93077 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
 93088 | Zot:5    | Noticed Stretumn the pandemonium lord
 93111 | Zot:5    | Gained mutation: Your spells are a little easier to cast, but a little less powerful. [a neqoxec]
 93558 | D:10     | Noticed Pracistra the pandemonium lord
 93572 | D:9      | Killed Pracistra the pandemonium lord
 93821 | D:$      | Escaped with the Orb!

Action                   |  1- 3 |  4- 6 |  7- 9 | 10-12 | 13-15 | 16-18 | 19-21 | 22-24 | 25-27 || total
-------------------------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------++-------
Melee: Unarmed           |    28 |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       ||    28
       Short sword       |    93 |    84 |       |       |       |       |       |       |       ||   177
       Flail             |       |   110 |   495 |   240 |       |       |       |       |       ||   845
       Trident           |       |       |     1 |   733 |   269 |       |       |       |       ||  1003
       Lajatang          |       |       |       |       |  1890 |  1762 |  2538 |  2300 |  1161 ||  9651
       Morningstar       |       |       |       |       |   106 |       |       |       |       ||   106
       Rod               |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |       |       ||     1
Throw: Tomahawk          |     4 |     8 |    51 |    53 |     9 |    50 |       |       |       ||   175
       Javelin           |       |       |       |    10 |    23 |    15 |    22 |    10 |       ||    80
 Cast: Summon Small Mamm |     6 |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       ||     6
       Call Imp          |       |    11 |       |       |       |       |       |       |       ||    11
       Call Canine Famil |       |     9 |     3 |       |       |       |       |       |       ||    12
       Summon Ice Beast  |       |       |     3 |    73 |    19 |       |       |       |       ||    95
       Ozocubu's Armour  |       |       |       |    15 |    56 |    62 |    60 |    58 |    37 ||   288
       Summon Lightning  |       |       |       |     1 |       |       |       |       |       ||     1
       Monstrous Menager |       |       |       |       |    46 |    59 |    51 |    18 |    12 ||   186
       Haste             |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |     5 |     9 |    10 ||    26
       Deflect Missiles  |       |       |       |       |       |       |     7 |    10 |     8 ||    25
       Blink             |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    10 |     5 ||    15
       Shadow Creatures  |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    17 |    32 ||    49
       Control Teleport  |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |       ||     2
       Summon Hydra      |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 ||     2
Invok: Cleansing Flame   |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |       ||     1
 Abil: Breathe Frost     |       |       |    20 |    44 |    41 |    14 |     2 |     5 |     1 ||   127
Evoke: Wand              |       |     1 |     3 |    14 |    12 |    11 |     7 |     4 |     3 ||    55
       Rod               |       |       |       |       |     4 |    47 |    22 |    42 |    32 ||   147
  Use: Scroll            |       |     8 |     2 |    17 |    19 |    12 |     8 |    21 |    11 ||    98
       Potion            |       |       |       |     1 |     5 |     7 |    25 |    11 |     4 ||    53
 Stab: Sleeping          |     1 |     5 |     2 |     1 |       |       |       |       |       ||     9
       Distracted        |       |       |       |     8 |     5 |    12 |     3 |     6 |     4 ||    38
  Eat: Chunk             |     2 |    12 |    12 |    57 |   102 |    62 |    38 |    56 |    21 ||   362
       Bread ration      |       |       |     2 |     1 |     2 |     8 |     2 |     5 |     3 ||    23
       Meat ration       |       |       |       |     1 |       |       |     9 |       |     2 ||    12
       Pizza             |       |       |       |       |     3 |       |       |     1 |       ||     4
       Beef jerky        |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |     2 |     5 |     1 ||     9
       Fruit             |       |       |       |       |       |     3 |       |       |       ||     3
       Royal jelly       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |     2 |     2 |       ||     6

I found the +9 lajatang of the Thirteen Suns {holy, rElec rF+} in an Ice Cave on Lair:7 and then a rod of inaccuracy just a little bit later and they ended up being my primary weapons for the rest of the game.

TSO ended up being kind of useful? I hardly ever used his powers except for the passive ones, but the passive ones ended up being pretty useful. The halo especially was nice with the rod of inaccuracy. I think I probably would have needed to use them more if I had not found my super-powerful lajatang as early as I did. Being TSO made the Abyss a lot easier and made it so that Crypt was an obvious choice. The +6 ring of slaying I found there made it pretty awesome.

I never ended up using any of my enchant weapon scrolls, and only used a couple of enchant armour scrolls.

Crypt Cleanser

Post Sunday, 13th July 2014, 16:56

I wish I could do that. Major grats!

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too