YASD - DEIE Farthest I've ever, ever been.

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Mines Malingerer

Post Sunday, 3rd April 2011, 22:56

YASD - DEIE Farthest I've ever, ever been.

Morgue.

That's right. I'm the guy who has Ice Storm at hungerless excellent who dies with over half HP left (gone of course) due to lightning strikes on Zot:1. Note: Poison Arrow doesn't do shit against electric golems. Ice Storm will kill it in two hits. That's if you didn't blow all your MP wasting the poison arrows, and so only get one off.

Things to not forget about in the future: You have potions of magic, Controlled Blink, teleport Self and any number of other help buttons. Don't spend thirty minutes moving your stash to the vestibule just to die five later.

Vestibule Violator

Post Sunday, 3rd April 2011, 23:20

Re: YASD - DEIE Farthest I've ever, ever been.

Dang. You were completely without resists though- not a single pip of anything. That's just asking for trouble going into Zot.

Mines Malingerer

Post Sunday, 3rd April 2011, 23:25

Re: YASD - DEIE Farthest I've ever, ever been.

All of my gear with resists sucked. A lot of them had negs to Int and Dex or Str. This is AFTER raiding the Vault. :-(

I also had a lack of enchant armor scrolls. Why is that a deal? +5 Ice Dragon Armor to get into a trove, hopefully with some good gear.

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too