YAVP - VSBe (Tournament)

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Eringya's Employee

Post Saturday, 12th April 2014, 17:22

YAVP - VSBe (Tournament)

http://dobrazupa.org/morgue/TehDruid/morgue-TehDruid-20140412-170033.txt
First win for the clan in this tournament. :) Sadly we aren't going to be very active in general but...! This brings my total wins to 21 (offline + online). Check out my two randart polearms. :D
MuCK;
  Code:
612 | D:1      | Xom revived you
614 | D:1      | Xom revived you
614 | D:1      | Slain by a gnoll

Blades Runner

Post Sunday, 13th April 2014, 22:04

Re: YAVP - VSBe (Tournament)

TehDruid wrote:http://dobrazupa.org/morgue/TehDruid/morgue-TehDruid-20140412-170033.txt
First win for the clan in this tournament. :) Sadly we aren't going to be very active in general but...! This brings my total wins to 21 (offline + online). Check out my two randart polearms. :D

that glaive is somethin

how do you deal with not being able to quaff/zap to heal?
114491 | Pan | Entered the realm of Gloorx Vloq.
114491 | Pan | Noticed Gloorx Vloq
114492 | Pan | Killed Gloorx Vloq

true lords of shadow NEVER sleep

Eringya's Employee

Post Sunday, 13th April 2014, 22:38

Re: YAVP - VSBe (Tournament)

Well you just need to pick your fights and position as best as you can when you have to fight more than one person... I think Stealth is important for VS, but on this one I didn't bother with it at all. :P My other win with VS had 27 stealth (mostly for the ninja title, I'll admit... I didn't do any stabbing) I try and do Zot slowly every time, trying to only pull and dispatch one monster at a time (well, except for the draconian packs which I still try to disperse, especially if the layout allows for messing around with LOS). By the way I'm sure a good vampiric weapon (against foes where it's applicable) and magic drain along with gspirit are quite nice methods of healing (+regen 3) even though I wasn't tanky because of my lacklustre armour and low defensive skills.
MuCK;
  Code:
612 | D:1      | Xom revived you
614 | D:1      | Xom revived you
614 | D:1      | Slain by a gnoll

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too