CIP: FeHe with permanent ally

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Swamp Slogger

Post Tuesday, 28th January 2014, 00:21

CIP: FeHe with permanent ally

So I finally found Mercenary card and it gave me naga ally. I expect this to be very powerful combo: naga kills things, I heal it.

Problem solved, thanks to Wheals: I'd like to pick a good armour and weapon for my naga but I can't search for items that are useless for cats.

Let's see how successful this will be.

Upd: I hoped I would get piety for healing my naga. But alas.
Last edited by Yermak on Tuesday, 28th January 2014, 02:58, edited 3 times in total.
If you spot a grammar mistake in my post I will appreciate if you PM it.

Dungeon Master

Post Tuesday, 28th January 2014, 00:32

Re: CIP: FeHe with permanent naga ally, help is needed

Press '=' (w/o quotes) on the screen. The only thing that was changed was whether useless items were showed by default.

For this message the author wheals has received thanks:
Yermak

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 28th January 2014, 02:38

Re: CIP: FeHe with permanent naga ally

How do you keep pace?
"Be aware that a lot of people on this forum, such as mageykun and XuaXua, have a habit of making things up." - minmay a.k.a. duvessa
Did I make a lame complaint? Check for Bingo!
Totally gracious CSDC Season 2 Division 4 Champeen!

Swamp Slogger

Post Tuesday, 28th January 2014, 02:44

You mean how I travel with it? There is cute option ctrl-E: toggles your travel speed (You pace your travel speed to your slowest ally).

But damn it. I lost my naga. Naga mage teleported me away, and while I was trying to get back it died. Yes, I made a mistake by not noticing that damned "Tele".
I found no useful spells for ally support, such as Haste, Invisibility or Recall. Do you guys have any other ideas about spells that can be useful in this way?
Btw, allies resist Teleport other spell as though they were enemies. It's wrong and should be changed.

Upd. Got lucky, found Merfolk ally in the same deck. No safe places to train him, let's try Shoals:5.
Upd. Upd. Apparently it wasn't a good idea. I'm again alone.
If you spot a grammar mistake in my post I will appreciate if you PM it.

Tomb Titivator

Post Tuesday, 28th January 2014, 08:45

Yermak wrote:I found no useful spells for ally support, such as Haste, Invisibility or Recall. Do you guys have any other ideas about spells that can be useful in this way?

Haste is probably the best, but I've found Hexes useful with allies too.

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too