YASD DESu

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Vestibule Violator

Post Tuesday, 7th June 2011, 22:32

YASD DESu

No dump necessary for this one, I died entirely on my own. I entered Lair:1. Found a Spider's nest portal. Because of my low strength I dropped all my unidentified potions so I could carry out any potential loot. I just wanted to check it out, maybe see if it's an easy one. The exit is right next to the entry point anyway, right?

Next step: preparation. I summoned Scorpions, because insects are weak against poison. Two were summoned, one was hostile. So I summoned more scorpions. Two appeared, one was hostile. I didn't notice. So I had my scorpions fight that hostile one while I waited. Right next to the other hostile scorpion. So I finally noticed it and started whacking it with my staff. End of the fight: both enemy scorpions dead, I'm poisoned and at low HP.

No healing potions left, I had found seven and left four in the Temple, and had used the remaining three. But I still have all those potions I dropped to the ground! One of them might be heal wounds! So I picked up the biggest stack and tried it. Guess what? Levitation. I ended up dieing to poison while floating in the air, unable to reach the other potions.

For this message the author Galefury has received thanks:
DemiFiend

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Tuesday, 7th June 2011, 23:11

Re: YASD DESu

That sucks, but it totally did make me laugh.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 8th June 2011, 02:31

Re: YASD DESu

Classic! I almost died the other day while victory dancing Levitation. Cast it multiple times in a row right in the middle of my stash but forgot to put food in my pockets so I was hanging there watching the status turn to Starving, thinking, This will be the dumbest of all possible deaths. Fortunately descended just in time.

For this message the author Grimm has received thanks: 2
atte, joellercoaster

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too