autoexplore

Here's where you can make suggestions for new forums & categories, voice your opinion about the forum, etc.

Mines Malingerer

Post Thursday, 25th July 2019, 15:12

autoexplore

Let pressing 'o' again skip the "Could not pick up an item here; shall I ignore it?" message. Or even let us skip it with undercase 'y'. I hate repositioning my hands to press 'shift' every time there's a chunk.
In Ziggurat:27 born and raised, on the Zot stairs where I spent most of my days chilling out maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-breath outside of lungs. When a couple CK - they were up to no good - started makin trouble in my neighbourhood!

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Thursday, 25th July 2019, 16:22

Re: autoexplore

You can also take chunks off auto-pickup from the \ menu
Spoiler: show
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

Mines Malingerer

Post Thursday, 25th July 2019, 23:28

Re: autoexplore

Nice. Also just realized I don't need a capital letter.
In Ziggurat:27 born and raised, on the Zot stairs where I spent most of my days chilling out maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-breath outside of lungs. When a couple CK - they were up to no good - started makin trouble in my neighbourhood!

Return to Suggestions & Criticism