Boards spread too thin?

Here's where you can make suggestions for new forums & categories, voice your opinion about the forum, etc.

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Saturday, 18th December 2010, 10:28

Boards spread too thin?

Hi. I was just taking a gander at these here forums, and I think it might be a good idea to condense a bit. "YASD/YAVP", "Character builds" "Tournaments" and each of the crawl variants could be (sticky?) threads in a general on-topic crawling forum. That way you don't have to open each individual post in five different forums to see what's been going on :).

Server Admin

Post Saturday, 18th December 2010, 11:45

Re: Boards spread too thin?

Have you tried the links in the small line right below the "^ Board Index" at the top?

View unanswered posts • View unread posts • View new posts • View active topics

I only enter a forum when I decide to create a new topic - apart from that I'm reading everything with those overview links. You might like it, too.
Please report bugs to the bug tracker, and leave feedback on the development wiki. Thank you!

Vestibule Violator

Post Saturday, 18th December 2010, 19:41

Re: Boards spread too thin?

Napkin - I've noticed that on this theme the "View new posts" link only shows up on the main screen. I think on the old theme you could get there from anywhere.

I have actually bookmarked that link rather than the board index so that I just go straight to the "new Posts" page: search.php?search_id=newposts

Or you might prefer Unread posts, in that case bookmark this: search.php?search_id=unreadposts

Return to Suggestions & Criticism