Search found 27 matches

Thursday, 26th January 2017, 18:38

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: How is unarmed still a thing?

Replies: 22

Views: 2628

Re: How is unarmed still a thing?

Shard1697 wrote:for much of the game(especially the most dangerous parts of the game) weapons are strictly better


Unarmed starts to outscale starting weapons at 4-5 skill, and before that you still can use that dagger of venom

Thursday, 26th January 2017, 18:20

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: How is unarmed still a thing?

Replies: 22

Views: 2628

How is unarmed still a thing?

  Code:
Base damage is 3 + UC skill (+2 per claws level (so +6 Tr, +2 Gh), +X for forms); delay 1.0 - UC/54.0; +2 to hit.


Seems too nobrain for me, you dont even have to worry about hydras and there is no interesting decisions like when you find really good 2h weapon when using 1h and shield.

Tuesday, 24th January 2017, 10:09

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: Redesign religions in covenants

Replies: 8

Views: 960

Re: Redesign religions in covenants

Its not like now someone is really offended.

Monday, 23rd January 2017, 22:44

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: Make Beogh gifts race-dependent

Replies: 9

Views: 1065

Re: Make Beogh gifts race-dependent

CanOfWorms wrote:yes, coding in +20 special cases for a god is good, solid design and definitely not an indication that there is something flawed with the premise


Im just telling you my ideas, follow them or not is up to you. Its not that Im forcing you to do what I want so there is no need to be so salty.

Monday, 23rd January 2017, 22:36

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: Make Beogh gifts race-dependent

Replies: 9

Views: 1065

Re: Make Beogh gifts race-dependent

anyway *even* if we hypothetically added enough monsters in the game so that every species had monster counterparts this would still be a bad idea, see "if you take a moment to think about how many species actually have monster counterparts in the game, and what abilities those monsters can ha...

Monday, 23rd January 2017, 22:02

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: Make Beogh gifts race-dependent

Replies: 9

Views: 1065

Re: Make Beogh gifts race-dependent

if you take a moment to think about how many species actually have monster counterparts in the game, and where those monsters appear in the game/what abilities those monsters can have, you should realize this is a really bad idea and to cut off the discussion immediately, adding a nontrivial number...

Monday, 23rd January 2017, 21:03

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: Make Beogh gifts race-dependent

Replies: 9

Views: 1065

Make Beogh gifts race-dependent

Make Beogh ally-gifts and abilities race dependent, so he will gift you nagas if you are playing naga, or tengus if you are playing tengu. Oh, and allow every race worship him. How does that sound?

Friday, 20th January 2017, 18:31

Forum: Game Design Discussion

Topic: Remove torment

Replies: 33

Views: 5728

Remove torment

1. It makes extended and undead branches very tedious 2. It forces player to pick TSO or makh if he wants to go extended because other gods provide no means to sustain torment damage in fight 3. It has no counterplay: rN is almost useless and you cant really kill tormentor without being tormented, k...

Wednesday, 11th January 2017, 05:51

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: (poll) Do you like trunk after all these removals?

Replies: 21

Views: 3261

Re: (poll) Do you like trunk after all these removals?

Midn8 wrote:I tried playing a High elf once

Midn8 wrote:tedious

Midn8 wrote:OP

Meme-man please stop!

Sunday, 8th January 2017, 05:43

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: (poll) Do you like trunk after all these removals?

Replies: 21

Views: 3261

Re: (poll) Do you like trunk after all these removals?

duvessa wrote:your poll is missing an option for people like me who loved the removals but hate frogs

If you cant see "mostly" option then vote nothing

Saturday, 7th January 2017, 06:58

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: (poll) Do you like trunk after all these removals?

Replies: 21

Views: 3261

(poll) Do you like trunk after all these removals?

Go on

edit: corrected question to be more concrete
edit 2: remove "A bit" since no one chose it, add "No" special to those who dont want to show disrespect towards our beloved devteam

Wednesday, 4th January 2017, 19:34

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: Reboot vampires

Replies: 5

Views: 672

Re: Reboot vampires

Sounds fun, I like it. Maybe vampires could permanently dominate only undead and natural monsters? That should balance things pretty much.

Wednesday, 4th January 2017, 07:14

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: Sword of Jihad

Replies: 7

Views: 1371

Re: Sword of Jihad

PleasingFungus wrote:only natural holiness monsters can go berserk, i think?

Elf lover wrote:This is stupid.

Tuesday, 3rd January 2017, 10:46

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: Sword of Jihad

Replies: 7

Views: 1371

Sword of Jihad

Why angels are calm? This is stupid.

Thursday, 29th December 2016, 19:26

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: What's the reasoning behind Frogs?

Replies: 66

Views: 12256

Re: What's the reasoning behind Frogs?

PleasingFungus wrote:in general, i'm sure if you mine enough fantasy settings you can find some precedent for just about any race


So then whats the real reason for removing High Elves?

Friday, 23rd December 2016, 16:11

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: Remove trunk

Replies: 40

Views: 7060

Remove trunk

Because 0.19 is better.

Wednesday, 21st December 2016, 13:54

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: Wands deletion and mummy

Replies: 23

Views: 3331

Re: Wands deletion and mummy

Just adapt or play older versions, there is no point in posting something here since devs are doing what they want without listening to feedback

Tuesday, 20th December 2016, 20:39

Forum: Game Design Discussion

Topic: Vp needs rework

Replies: 20

Views: 2398

Re: Vp needs rework

How about removing the blood management system and giving Vampires SInv, rPois, rC, rTorm, Regen+, Stlth+ and batform? Removing the need to drink blood altogether is also a possibility, as branches like Spider are extremely annoying under the current system. Very few people seem to like the blood m...

Saturday, 17th December 2016, 20:29

Forum: Game Design Discussion

Topic: Vp needs rework

Replies: 20

Views: 2398

Vp needs rework

Im an elf lover and I still hate u guys for HE removal, but now Id like to talk about Vp. Today they suck, In all meanings. Their gameplay is what you call "grinding" : to do tomb you need to wait for bloodless, kill some mummies, return to crypt or vaults if you have no bottled blood, dri...

Friday, 16th December 2016, 17:13

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: I created the biggest tavern meme of 2016, AMA

Replies: 46

Views: 6514

Re: I created the biggest tavern meme of 2016, AMA

You are just new to gammafunks dev experience. He is not about adding something new or improving present. Sadly, he is about removing from crawl things people like and making stupid puns.

Friday, 16th December 2016, 06:11

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: Reinstate High Elf, Remove Merfolk (Op Buff Too)

Replies: 4

Views: 819

Re: Reinstate High Elf, Remove Merfolk (Op Buff Too)

Reinstate HE, return ogres to theis GSC niche, then maintain status quo.

Friday, 16th December 2016, 06:08

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: I created the biggest tavern meme of 2016, AMA

Replies: 46

Views: 6514

Re: I created the biggest tavern meme of 2016, AMA

Remove yourself.

Wednesday, 14th December 2016, 13:01

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: What? Your removed High elves?

Replies: 33

Views: 3969

Re: What? Your removed High elves?

And what? So lets make crawl like you enter dungeon and there is orb in front of you. There will be almost no software maintenance. One race is not that big deal. It is you who said it causes no inconvenience whatsoever, and that's proven false. What gives you the right to declare this "not th...

Wednesday, 14th December 2016, 12:33

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: What? Your removed High elves?

Replies: 33

Views: 3969

Re: What? Your removed High elves?

For you? Maybe. I guess you have no idea what software maintenance is and it doesn't surprise me. And what? So lets make crawl like you enter dungeon and there is orb in front of you. There will be almost no software maintenance. One race is not that big deal. Air and food are needed, high elves ar...

Wednesday, 14th December 2016, 12:16

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: What? Your removed High elves?

Replies: 33

Views: 3969

Re: What? Your removed High elves?

stickyfingers wrote:I choose being reasonable instead. Lack of reason to be there in the first place may be, though.

Thats the greatest reason to remove something that doesnt cause inconvenience and is needed to a group of players.

Wednesday, 14th December 2016, 11:20

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: What? Your removed High elves?

Replies: 33

Views: 3969

Re: What? Your removed High elves?

There is big boring post I dont even want to read but HE are the only species that can make a word with a wanderer. I see no better reason for them existing. Your own opinion is not a reason to remove entire species from a game. So if you are ok with that lets merge ogre and trolls- they are both la...

Wednesday, 14th December 2016, 09:19

Forum: Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Topic: What? Your removed High elves?

Replies: 33

Views: 3969

What? Your removed High elves?

What is the reason behind it? You say they were UNINTERESTING , but how can you decide for me interesting they are or not? I liked them because they were good both in magics and melee and I could easily do tornado in v5 or pans with them wearing mid-encumbrance armour like fire dragon armour or pear...

Return to advanced search

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.